CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

@ holly: okay sounds good to me; Nightcloud can be a rebel happy.gif...@ dark: how is that irony? blink.gif

I... don't know. I think I randomly typed it from minimal amounts of sleep the past few days/weeks.

Edited by DarkARM

lol laugh.gif okay happy.gif; I'm off for the night since my throat hurts and I have to start studying for my math final tomorrow *sigh and yawns* 'night sleep.gif

Night DP. Hope you do well. Which reminds me. I have eight finals the last fur days f the semester. ****.

well Ravenwing is but Silverstreak just said hi to Violet as she walked by her hiding spot; I'm just waiting for you to have Violet reply to Silverstreak

Oh, DarkArm, you might have to wait a bit though; Tawnysky and Thunderstorm need to build up a relationship; Lady and I both don't want to rush it too much. smile.gif

he he he I made a posty in the RP *dances* this is gonna be fun to do with Hawkfeather!

Hawkfeahter: *narrows his eyes*

Talha is chewing up my socks...*chases puppy* thats the third pair this week!

I know! An i got WHITE fur on my BROWN bed sheets and she looks at me with that fake halo grin on her face...i love her but dang lol

aw happy.gif; I got a warning from vixen for not posting in Aixrye sad.gif

sad.gif I sorry, I posted but im in Limbo right now till Water gets back *sigh*

I posted an intro post and then I was having writer's block on what else to put after that and I said that in the replying pm that I sent her

I don't know; wait nevermind I do...when he receives his nine lives from StarClan but I'm not sure when that'll be

Edited by Dragonpelt

if you want, you can have that be soon if no one objects