CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

that would be ok biggrin.gif *hugs* how are you doing sis

DRAGON CAVE IS ALL... BLUE! Wow, cool.

lol you just now noticed that? *blinks* or that could be cause my page is always blue...hmmm...

Yeah, but I've been... catching up on life for the past week, so I haven't seen it blue yet... I'll be on more now that the ROM and AGO trip, and the first concert is over.

Yeah, Christmas concert, that which I sang in, and solo'd in with another person(lol, still sang though). We sang "let it snow", "winter song", and some carols, i.e. "Deck the halls", and "Hark the harold angels sing". The solo was part of this jazzed up version of let it snow, which was kind of high in my range, but I managed. wink.gif

Is it just me, or is almost everyone here a girl? xd.png

Ok, so I have wo de fa u mao/ mon chat francais/ my French cat/ however-you-say-that-in-Latin... on that note, how many languages do you speak? I'm fluent in french and english(I'm an... whatever the enlish for "Anglophone" is though), I'm taking my second year of Latin(Not a spoken language, but worth mentioning), and I have three Chinese friends who are teaching me Chinese, so I can have small conversations, but they mostly consist of Wo che ni(I eat you), Ni shi feng zi(you are crazy), wo you mao bing(I have problems), and Wo xiao bian le(that which I shall not translate), all easily applicable to more complex sentances, including adding reasons, changing the person, the verb, nouns, all that. Lossa fun really.

Edited by yukinflake

@ Sinder: I'm doing okay sis; just studying for my wonderful math final that's on Monday dry.gif...@ yukin: *thinks* I think it's just you tongue.gif; I'm fluent in English, I know some Spanish (took up to Spanish 3 in hs [high school]), know John 3:16 in German still from when I was in Christian school for the rest of 4th grade to 7th, and that's about it. cool happy.gif.

What is John 3:16 in German? Wait... *grabs German bible* ...well, this is what Google translate says:

Denn also hat Gott die Welt geliebt, daß er seinen eingeborenen Sohn, wer die an ihn glauben, nicht verloren gehe, sondern ewiges Leben hat

Ulio hat Gott die Welt geliebet daß er seinen eingebornen Sohn gab, auf daß akke, die an ihn glauben, nicht verloren werden, jonbern daß ervige jelig werde.

...That's what it looks like, but it was written in "Old English" font, so...

Edited by yukinflake

that's close to what my miniature new testament bible says 'cept the last words after "werden" are "sondern das ewige Leben haben"

ok, so jondern was a reading mistake, but it sounds like it's slightly different at the end.

Can Jayflight be deputy once Bloodclaw becomes Bloodstar? I'm pretty sure he's in RiverClan... *checks* yay! (You guys probably don't remember Jayflight; he was made awhile ago.)

((Uh...Holly,its only fair that I make a charrie that becomes deputy because Rowanstar is your leader....Plz?I'll make a sheet just in case....Its because I have no deputy or leader.....

Name:Leafdapple

User:TMD

Appearance:Tortiseshell she cat with amber eyes.

Bio:Has been in RiverClan ever since she ran from Shadstar's rule of ShadowClan.

Clan:RC

Position:deputy

Password:

StarClan

I am killed Whitefire,and deleted Brackenmane and Longstrike.So,another charrie!

Name:Keith

User:TMD

Appearance:Tabby brown tom with green eyes.

Bio:A happy go lucky rogue cat.Ran away from owners at his first moon,and traveled as far as the large concrete territories of Twolegs.He also battled Shadestar and his allies,and took three of his lives...or so he says.

Clan:Rogue(Soon to be WC)

Position:Warrior

Password:

StarClan))

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

they look good TMD so accepted and I'll add them in their proper sections on the char sheet on the first page happy.gif; holly don't forget to reply as Jet *poke* tongue.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Man, we have no snow, just frost.

...where ever you want them to be? Shadowclan, apparently; I have no cats there.

Draaaagonpelt, I found some mistakes...

A- Asterpaw = Tigerheart

B- Tigerheart was never in Thunderclan

C - Tigerheart is dead... why would a cat be in both Starclan and a living clan anway?

Thank you! laugh.gif

Edited by yukinflake

Right DP... and TMD, shouldn't Sinder get to choose his deputy? (And Lady is both leader of ShadowClan and WindClan, and deputy of ThunderClan. Why can't I take on some of the action? happy.gif)

Rogues are on the list anyways; they're still listed as rogues.

@TMD: You have nine characters, not counting Dragonpelt in StarClan.

Edited by Hollyleaf

@ yukin: I only copied holly's re-made char sheet but I'll fix it tongue.gif; also, Asterpaw wasn't listed underneath TC but RC tongue.gif x2...@ holly: smile.gif; @ monica: I'll add stone to the rogues section of the sheet happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

ASTERPAW was, but Tigerheart is in Thunderclan on the sheet... shown as my cat. She was never in Thunderclan, just in Riverclan, but in any case, he's in Starclan, so you can take her out of any other clans she's in xd.png

Oh! BTW what Yukin? whats Hawkfeather's apprentice's name going to be or do you know yet?

@ yukin: she's been taken out from being underneath TC and only underneath SC2 <---StarClan since we already call ShadowClan SC

xd.png lol, and I DON'T KNOW! She hasn't even met Hawkfeather yet, because of... hemhem, the thing she shouldn't know about, so it doesn't matter... yet. We'll see.