CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

it's okay happy.gif; I edited the post with the character list with the list of herbs and apprentice ceremonies that you sent me smile.gif.

np happy.gif; what does ivy do? you have "calms down" but calms down what? blink.gif

oh calms the cat down, like if they are freaking out? sorry biggrin.gif

BUT ZOMBIES ARE ALREADY DEAD, SO YOU CAN'T HURT THEM!!!

Ok, so now that I'm done doing all the insane stuff... like the SS program, and the choir singing at the torch thing coming through Niagara falls I mean, I'll NEVER STOP BEING INSANE... but I'll be more active. Until we go to Detroit to see my Grandparents. Hem.

...we didn't say anything about hurting zombies tongue.gif

okay happy.gif

YEAH BUT THAT MAKES THEM POWNAGE!!

Did I tell you that we did a Zombie dance on friday, and I didn't change afterwards, and got weird looks on the way home from school? And that people driving alone seemed to think that I was a figment of their imagination, and that I would go poof if they ignored me?

ZOMBIES!!!

And Sinder, can Merlinpaw and Foxpaw be made warriors? They've been around since... page 150 something.

Edited by yukinflake

sure biggrin.gif

Edited by Sinder

YAYAY!! ...and this is the OCC, not the other, soo... NO BRACKETS! NO! BAAD! BAAAAAADD! *in voice of sheep*.

but I AM the ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU'RE STEALING ME!!! HOW COULD YOU??!!!!

NO DUH!!!

Me: There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I have taken it and replaced it with a trout.(this is a quote)

Trisha(One of my many insane friends): Oh, I replaced it with a shrubbery years ago.

Me: Yes, but a shrubbery difficult to get through, you have to push through the brambles to get accross; with a trout, you can slip accross whenever you want!

Trisha thought that this was hilarious, and said that I should be a stand-up.

Edited by yukinflake

if you were getting that from Monty Python the fish would actually be a herring, not a trout and you put "taken" twice tongue.gif; yes holly we are...you can join in our crazyness sometime happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

WHATEVER! I KNOW, BUT I SAID TROUT AT THE TIME! THE HERRING AS OPPOSED TO THE SHRUBBERY WAS ALL ME THOUGH, SO POWNAGE!!!

...well duh. GET SOME INSANITY IN YOU, HOLLY!

Edited by yukinflake

OWNED!!! OWNAGE OF SHRUBBERYS TOO!

WELL I HAVE YOU BEAT WITH KILLER RABBITS SO THERE! tongue.gif

KILLER RABBITS GET EATEN BY MY CRAZY CAT LADY CATS!!!

NUH-UH! KILLER RABBITS KILL CRAZY CAT LADY CATS!