CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

xd.png lol. So, is this an official thing, or something you're just making up as you go along for the RP?

We were actually supposed to have a Gathering at page 290,but was completely ignored.So,I'm moving it to the page we're on......XP

Ok then... could we have it, like, on tuesday? 'cause that's my least busy day... xd.png

sure happy.gif; is Tuesday okay with everyone for the Gathering?

Gah, but I have choir tommorrow until 4:30pm, and I usually stay at school until 5:00pm talking to my, uh, friend-of-the-opposite-gender... xd.png No skating at 7:30 though... How long is Tae-Kwon-do?

what time tomorrow? I'm leaving at seven in the morning to take my wonderful math final and I'm not sure when I'll be back...mellow.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

o.o I kind of have SCHOOL you know... before school isn't an option because of dance(hip-hop) practice in the morning at 7:30am, which means getting up at half-six...

gathering tomorrow? Um ok Ill have to see...what time is it?

...undecided? It'd be best for me if it started AFTER 5:00pm forum time... are we all on the same time zone? Like, is the forum time correct... wait, you have to set the time zone don't you? Eastern time?

I have school yall...don't forget, if im not back someone can rp with Bloodstar though.

sure 6:15 sounds good; my last day of classes was on Thursday and tomorrow's my last final...I have a two-hour time frame to take it starting at 8.

Alright... but I'll be eating then, so be prepared to summarize, or slow down xd.png

xd.png Oh the chatter... well, I'll have to check with my parents for my schedual... laugh.gif All I know is that we're here for Christmas day, and I FORBID there to be a gathering then, or even for anyone to go one that day; spend some time with your families, lol. Edited by yukinflake

k; Khay just posted in a Redwall rp I'm in saying that there's too much ooc chatter so if everyone could delete their ooc posts in the rp thread, I'd greatly appreciate it happy.gif

lol, you posted before I finished editing... go back and reread my reply...and ok.

Edited by yukinflake

oh okay; this post or another one?

Sandfur's eyes slowly drooped until they finally closed. Her breathing became even and shallow as sleep took her and she knew that she wasn't going to be able to dream anything. She knew strictly that she was going to be stuck in the dark void. She didn't mind that but only that she could get away from reality and be somewhere just as depressing as she felt.

the only other one that I have of her on that page is this one:

Sandfur didn't laugh at what Wolfpaw said and only nodded a confirmation at what Snowpelt said. She thought that it wasn't funny to hear of someone's death. Maybe it's just his way to deal with someone close to him dying. She sighed but kept her head on her paws.
Edited by Dragonpelt

I don't do anything on christmas after a certain point anyway. It works differently with my family.

Actually, I meant in the OOC; I already saw that, but didn't have time to post there.

...isn't it OCC? Out of character chat?

Oh, yeah... who was it that wanted a secret mate for Echo... duh, Hollyleaf. Let's see... can he be in Shadowclan? Cause that would complete my, uh, collection of cats xd.png Then I can be everywhere at once!

Edited by yukinflake