CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

...I'm random, accept it.

okay you're random tongue.gif; I edited my post that I made with both Ashfur and Sandfur to quote holly's post as Echo since you need to have Brighteyes reply to her

okay I posted as Ashfur and Sandfur in the rp thread and then I edited it to quote Echo's reply to Brighteyes so that you can post as Brighteyes and reply to Echo.

Lol, would reply to that, but it's all sorted, so no comment xd.png

Yup, that's why i said it.

yup. And now my brother's mad at me cause I was on the comp all afternoon... dry.gif just what I needed. xd.png lol, that was a luigi comment.

me and my brothers have our own comps but they have gotten on mine a few times in the past to mess with it but they don't do it anymore

Edited by Dragonpelt

lol, nice. Now he's ranting about it sarcastically.

Say, what am I replying to? Oh yeah, Echo thought he was interesting and let him walk away but what did Sandfur say? ohmy.gif

EDIT: Wait, that was the "me what?" And the "yes it is". ok.

Lol, and I thought that I had made a good Snowpelt... look at this one. xd.png

Edited by yukinflake

i edited my post to include Sandfur's reply to what Snowpelt said. lol laugh.gif

*randomly jumps in and hugs everyone like a ninja and jumps out leaving cookies*

Name: Cloudtail

User: Sinder

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%2...Cats/cat5-1.jpg

Bio: Cloudtail was born as a kitty pet and was taken into the Thunderclan's paws by Hawkfeather who found him somehow hanging in a tree by his back paws. Though Cloudtail liked Thunderclan, Riverclan seemed to be calling his name and soon found that swimming and catching fish was easier than voles or mice. So the young cat gave his life to Riverclan and lives there now.

Clan: Riverclan

Password: Starclan

Edited by Sinder