CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

*coughs* yea well I needed a twist in his life lol

lol laugh.gif; hey sis do you like tlk (the lion king)?

I know I'm not your sister, but... YEAH!!!!!!!! POWNAGE! I was listening to Hakuna Matata all day a few days ago, and all day, that was my status on facebook, and my reply to anyone to said anything to me. Plus, I kept singing it at school... Nathalie finally told me shut up. Over and over again, as I didn't. xd.png

Nice, Sinder... I must say though, Starpaw and Lethe is weirder. Speaking of... let's continue that.

Edited by yukinflake

awesome happy.gif; we're not really sisters in rl but just on here we're known as twins since we have a lot in common.

*Sticks tongue out* Whatever... rolleyes.gif anyway... TLK! epicness.

yes, yes it is smile.gif; why are you not on tlp anymore yukin? just wondering ninja.gif

...no one replied to me, and it went really, really fast, with mostly just two liner love stuff taking up the whole page... ninja.gif

there's a whole lot more on there now and 17 members. we did reply to you in the introductions forum.

Yeah, ok so I got a few replies in the beginning, but then everytime I added a rply to anyone, I got ignored, and they even kept posting replies to everyone else...

So... has Bloodclaw become Bloodstar yet? And DP, you need to add Jayflight to the RiverClan warriors, and possibly, TMD, when Leafdapple becomes leader, can Jayflight be deputy? :3

sure he Bloodstar now tongue.gif I wanted to make sure everyone new at first

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a pet... T_T

smile.gif

Okee dokee, this is now the recap post.

Clan Recap:

ThunderClan- All is peaceful, but Hawkfeather died- and got back onto his paws. Skyfire killed Bloodstar- who is Tigerstar's reincarnation!

ShadowClan- Dawnkit wandered from camp and nearly got hit by a monster on the Thunderpath; Thunderstorm rescued her just in time. Tawnysky joined them and the three are heading back to camp.

WindClan- Bronzekit's been whisked away by rogues- oh no! ohmy.gif

RiverClan- Bloodstar has died... and some dreadful information. (*Points up*) Bloodstar is Tigerstar's reincarnation! Jayflight is now Leafstar's deputy~

General Recap:

N/A

P.S.: If I forget to edit this remind me. happy.gif

Edited by Hollyleaf

Better than no puppy though! I'd LOVE an evil puppy! xd.png

i harte pups they be cute!

oh and i think i said this b4 but silvermist is giong to have another dream abuot stone.... so yeah...

Ok... so SIlvermist is in Shadowclan... all I need now is a cat in Shadowclan, and I'm all set! xd.png hmm... >.>

BABA YETU YET'ULIYE!!

Edited by yukinflake

Anyone want to be Echo's secret mate?

...and echo is... female? Hmm, could I like make a shadowclan male?

yes you can yukin and holly I'll add Jayflight to RC happy.gif; holly do you play Jayflight and if not who does? mellow.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Lol, nice, and is there actually a gathering today real time, or Warrior time? And if so, when? TELL ME ALL!! xd.png