Kira1

The Agnimitra

((Sorry for poofing for 2 days lots of homework to do and stuff going on... right now I really should be getting ready for my debate tournament but we'll just pretend I am... hehe))

Puppy nodded his head in response and said "I'm ready to leave if everyone else is." Wringing his hands he looked out at the black convertible. Golden was impressed. The car was sleek and beautiful, but ever since he had learned he was an Agnimitra pretty cars failed to impress him as much as before. What did cars compare with flying? Daydreams of magnificent aerial maneuvers flashed through his mind for a second. They satisfied him more then any car ever could. Flying brought pure joy to every fiber of his being. He was born to fly. The only thing Puppy vaguely wondered about was how a farmer could afford such a nice car.

Running out of the kitchen, Golden jumped in the back of the convertible and laughed. "What are you waiting for? Let's get going!" Driving in a convertible may not be as fun as flying but at least he would get to feel the wind through his hair and the thrill of going at fast speeds... as long as the speed limit wasn't too low. All thoughts of his mother and his family had slipped from his mind. At the moment he was grinning like an idiot and lounging in the back of the car. He gave one last wistful look at the farmhouse but excitement crawled over his skin as he thought of going to the temple and what it would be like.

Stick growled with frustration when the other Agnimitra sat down. Just ignore him. You’re older, smarter, and better then him. Stick thought to himself. These boastful thoughts were enough to make Stick stand a little taller. Remembering how just great he was and how everyone else was ants helped ease the pain a little. Frowning with disapproval, he turned away from the other Agnimitra and attempted to hobble off. Pain blazed up his body with every movement and caused him to grunt with effort but he refused to scream or cry. He endured because he must.

Stick didn’t get very far before he was so tired he had to sit down to rest. His senses had dulled enough that sounds and sight did not pain him any longer but his body still ached with the same intensity as when he had awaken and his headache was only growing worse. It’s the gash! he thought to himself. It must have hit a major artery in his arm and now he was slowly bleeding to death. It would explain the disorientation and headaches. The aches in his body were less worrying. Who wouldn’t hurt after crashing from the sky?

Allowing his mind to contemplate the possibilities, it took him several minutes to sift them out of his clouded mind. He was far from panicked. Unlike a human, he could afford to bleed for hours with little worry, but after that point the blood loss would be enough to make him pass out again… and maybe that time he wouldn’t wake up. He could ask the other Agnimitra for help, but that went against his whole nature. His mind screamed in protest at the very thought of the action. His only real option was to keep on going. He couldn’t afford to rest. Not here. Not now. Pulling himself back to his feet using the next branch he went as fast as his aches and pains would allow him. Although he was constantly aware of the presence behind him he refused to look back at the other Agnimitra.

((Quick note Truewing: Please don’t keep Stick trapped in your forest for too long ^^ I have plans for him and Puppy and so I need him to be able to reach a road before the others reach the temple.))

Edited by Dashidragon

((You can leave when you want.))

Scarface sighed saying out loud at one point,

"Just ask and I can fly you out or here. You know, I doubt you have much blood left, old one."

(I am getting a mental block anyway,))

((Hmm... Well, Dashi, guess I'll help Stick get to the group... xd.png))

Kiri watched, a faint smile painted on her lips, as Golden run towards the black convertible, if that's what it was called, and jumped onto the back seat. She laughed a little at his expression, he was truly grinning like an idiot. She then turned to look at Midnight, who looked pretty eager to ride it too, so she just stepped out of the doorframe, and started walking slowly towards the car, taking in what it looked like. She wondered if it would be as exciting as Midnight and Golden made it seem.

She then turned to look at Sayuk. His earlier words still annoyed her a little, he was way too rude. But she just shrugged it off, she guessed he was in a bad mood for some reason, everyone gets those once in a while. She was about to hop into the car, next to Golden, since if Sayuk was really in a bad mood, he would probably end up throwing the kid out of the car or something, him being so hyper when he was entretained, but suddenly, she turned her head towards the forest, closing her eyes. She concentrated on her smell, trying to figure out what that weird, kind of acid scent was. She sniffed the air a little, tweaking the air currents so that they would bring more of the scent to her. Suddenly, it hit her.

"Blood... But not human... An Agnimitra's...?" She thought, the thought of the other Agnimitra that was with Midnight and Stick suddenly crossing her mind. He was the only Agnimitra there besides them... And even if there was another that had gone unnoticed, it was always good to find someone of their kind.

She concentrated on controlling the wind again, figuring out after a short while where the scent was coming from. She turned to look at Golden, who seemed really eager to start the car... Oh well, it would have to wait, there was someone hurt, and bleeding at that. They could probably go for a bit on the car anyways, through the dirt roads in the forest.

"Hey, there's the scent of an Agnimitra's blood coming from the forest... We should go check it out" She said, turning to look at Midnight and hoping Sayuk wouldn't go on a killing rampage or something, since he looked like he was the one who wanted to reach the temple the most...

((Meh, why does everyone think their are dirt roads in the woods? Hmm, raise your...umm..dragony appendig if your a city person.))

((I'm more a country person. Trail in the woods are rare... unless it's a park. Whoa! Kiri really does have a low opinion of Sayuk! XD))

Sayuk, seeing as the hyper brat and the daydreamer sat in the back took the front seat. The seat was comfy enough and the color of the car would make it a bit harder to see if it was dark enough. That and it was a normal color for a car. Now a pink or bright green... he would have refuse to climb in it, would have been just like yelling I AM HERE.

He was finally going to the temple! He was happy, mentally, until he heard Kiri's concern for some smell she had just gotten. Worst she wanted them to go look! He slowly turned to her and even though he didn't have much emotion the look he gave Kiri, and only her, was clearly written in it: Sit and shut up.

He was also close to just give an excuse, like needing to go to the toilet and snipe both of the kids just for the heck of it. Who would suspect him? Ice didn't retain any of his mark in it. He pushed the though away and looked away from Kiri. Been so brutal would only cause him trouble.

"Maybe it's just your mind. Though if it really is blood then don't you think it would be better to join the temple as fast as possible before we get caught? For all we know the Agnimitra might already be dead by the hands of Dark's army."

He looked at Midnight.

"Unless you want them to know we are here? Would you take the risk I don't think all of us can defend themselves correctly against a killer.."

He would be fine, Midnight might, Kiri he was not sure, maybe, but Puppy... he was just a child. If someone in the army found them the rest of the army would come searching intensely in the area and this would ruin his success rate in his mission.

((Sayuk really dislike Kiri now... delaying his mission for a smell. ^^' And you were the second one to have him show a hint of emotion in the RP for now. d(^^)B))

Edited by Skarx

((whoops! I keep forgetting to mention this! xd.png Dragon's blood is not acidic. it is red with air, and blue without. I was reminded to tell everyone this but of course I neglect to xd.png))

Midnight watched as Puppy eagerly ran out to the car and hopped into the backseat. Kiri then headed onto the car and midnight quickly followed.

She grabbed the keys and went around to the driver's seat, hopping over the door and landing with soft thud into the driver's seat. When Kiri mention something about an Agnimitra's scent coming from the forest she paused to sniff the air.

"We'll have to check it out I guess," Midnight replied. "Well, when we get going you better buckle up," she said to Puppy, Kiri and Sayuk.

"When we get closer we'll see. It might be nothing and, like you said, they might already be dead. Best idea might be to go straight to the temple," Midnight said in answer to Sayuk's comment. She paused to think for a moment before buckling up and started the car, listening to the purr of the engine. It really was a nice car.

Edited by Kira1

((Sorry Truewing, I just recalled someone mentioning the roads in the forest, I guess... And Skarx, Kiri doesn't have such a bad opinion of Sayuk, she's just worried about Puppy since Sayuk hurt his arm, and she knows how temperamental people can be xd.png (whoot, go her for making him angry tongue.gif ))

Kiri decided to ignore the look Sayuk was giving her, even though it clearly sait 'shut up'. For now, the bleeding Agnimitra was more important. Even if it might be dead, if there was the slightest chance that it was still alive, they had to go check out what had happened. Besides, Midnight and Sayuk looked like they would be able to survive if they were attacked, and she wasn't worried about herself... Golden, he would be in danger, but with his size and speed, he could probably escape if things took the worst turn.

She looked at Midnight when she spoke, tilting her head slightly to a side when she said something about 'buckling up'. Okay, time to think a little. 'When we get going you better buckle up'. So it had something to do with riding the car. Something they better do while riding the car? Then, it probably had something to do with the speed, since it didn't look that safe to go fast on such an... open car. She then noticed the black belts on the seats, having thought all of that in less that a second. Well, that was probably it. She put the seatbelt -tha weird black belt-ish thing- on, pushing it into the other weird thing until it clicked.

"Cars really are weird..."

((oops my bad. i'll go edit my post.

ok, i went and edited it. now i think i will post once more here.))

When everyone was ready and buckled up, Midnight pulled out onto the country road. At first, she drove like a normal driver; careful, calculating, calm. As soon as they were out onto the main road, she shifted into first gear and took off. After hardly two seconds she already switched into second gear and soon into third, barreling down the road at 40 miles per hour. Her head looked left to right, looking for speed signs and didn't see any posted. So, she sped up soon getting up to 80mph. To her this was fine, a good speed, a hundred or so would be better, but she was sure those in the back might not think so. Even Sayuk might not appreciate going 100mph. What also might worry her passengers was the fact that road was a bit windy in some spots, curving this way and that. This was her kind of road though; long and curvy with no sudden turns that she would have to slow down for.

((yeah, i wanted to type that out. X3 she's a speed demon. lol))

Edited by Kira1

Puppy tried to concentrate on the feeling of wind whipping through his hair and just enjoy the ride, but the smell of blood that Kiri had mention gnawed at his thoughts. He felt bad leaving someone behind me might have been able to help. With his powers, for all he knew, he might have been able to help them. Guilt ate at him, but the only way he could turn back was to jump out of the car, which would probably leave him with more broken body parts then he could mend with his powers.

He bit his lip and tried to concentrate on the temple ahead. He managed to lose some of the guilt in his excitement about the temple, but it kept reemerging in sharp pangs no matter how he tried to drown it out. Was he monster like his family for leaving the bleeding Agnimitra behind? That's what it felt like to Puppy, but he kept his mouth shut about the matter and tried to concentrate on the twisting of the car as it sped down the road.

When he heard the other Agnimitra's offer, he choose to just ignore it. Stick would rather die then accept help from someone he considered below himself. As he brooded on his situation, his rage and anger provided him with a steely determination to just get out. No more would he lay about like a helpless hatchling. He was Stick. He was the best. Nothing could stop him.

With a sudden burst of energy inspired by these thoughts, Stick stood up and gave one last lingering glare to the other Agnimitra and staggered away. This time he did not even stop when his limbs screamed with pain and begged for rest. His pride compelled him to go on, because if he didn't he would be weak and unworthy, just like everyone else.

It may have been hours or seconds or minutes. Stick couldn't tell through the fog of his dazed thoughts, but eventually he found himself out of the forest and standing by the side of the road. Smiling to himself, he continued along the edge. Since it was a remote country road, few cars drove by. The ones that did, he simply hid behind the nearest tree and boulder. He wasn't sure where he was going, just away, far away.

As Midnight drove down the road she caught sight of someone up ahead, a man walking along the edge of the road. She sniffed the scent of Agnimitra blood again and it seemed that it was coming from around that man. Worried about this, she slowed by taking her foot off the gas and slowly pressed down on the break. She planned to slow and stop next to the guy to see if he was all right and as she came closer she started to think that this guy was the same one from earlier. Maybe it was the same one from earlier, when she first met Sayuk and Kiri.

During the ride, Kiri tried to concentrate on the cool breeze the speed provided, she always liked wind. But the scent of Agnimitra blood was still bugging at her thoughts, especially since it was becoming closer and closer. Thinking about it, it was becoming closer and closer, which meant they were getting closer to the source. She looked ahead, sniffing the air a little, confirming that the wounded Agnimitra was walking down the edge of the road.

She felt the car slow down, slowly coming to a stop near the Agnimitra. Taking a closer look, she noticed it had been the problematic one who had been with Midnight and Sayuk a while ago, in the forest... The one that looked like he wanted to pick up a fight. Well, by the looks of it, he already got his wish.

She hopped out of the car as soon as it came to a full stop, walking towards the Agnimitra. The strong smell of blood was bugging at her senses, but she ignored it. It came more stromgly from the area around his back, besides the several scrapes he had... He probably fell or something from a really high place, which most surely meant he had been flying in his dragon form. That would also explain the stronger scent of blood coming from his back, he must have injured one of his wings.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, after taking a few more steps towards him. He really looked as if he was going to pass out at any second, it was probably only his will which kept him going.

When the car stopped, she turned off the engine and hopped out to hurry over to the wounded Agnimitra. "He doesn't look okay to me," Midnight said to Kiri. "What happened to you?" she asked Stick.

((now lets hope the others will post soon. happy.gif and we have a new person to the rp! yay!))

(( Should I read all of it, or would do you mind giving me a summary? Which ever is better for you.))

((Uh, i guess i could summarize. Midnight met Stick first, then Sayuk. Stick walked away and Kiri came. Midnight, Sayuk, Kiri walked down to a farm which was a safe house. Along the way, they found Puppy. They had breakfast at the farm, then left when all were ready in a black convertible. they then found Stick walking alongside of the road, injured and are currently asking him if he is all right. guess that's all. X3))

The smell of blood came to his nose. To bad they had reached to wounded. As the smell got stronger he finally saw the source. That foolish Agnimitra who just wanted to pick a fight. To his great displeasure they stopped near the trouble maker and actually cared about him. Why care about a trouble maker that wanted to fight? It would just bring more trouble. Still since they had all jumped out of the car he slowly made his way out of it too and walked toward the wounded show-off.

''Why do you care about him? He looks fine to me.''

The man could walk therefore he was fine.

''He probably got the fight he wanted and paid the price or got himself wounded in some random way.''

He stayed a bit behind the others, the man was using his patience much faster than most from his constant comment about Dark and wanting a fight so bad. Not to forget all of his taunt... Better stay a bit behind just in case he actually decided to start a fight.

((Quick question at what time of the day are we now? I'm confuse I though we were near night-time.))

(( I actually just read the whole long thing..... *Deep Breath* Glad that I get to start adding now.))

Rain smile and took a breath so deep it filled her lungs to capacity. She felt totally relaxed as she let the breath out and just enjoyed the pull of the air across her large wings. She was just leaving a the Resistance Temple in Britain. That had been a sort of nightmare. Almost every member of the Resistance had been wounded in some way.

Don't dragons learn how to heal themselves at all anymore? She thought to herself. Luckily, she had stayed an extra few days to regain her strength. She had heard rumors about one of Black's stations being in this area and, being so old, she had been asked to check it out. She was headed towards one of the nearby safe houses, when she smelled Agnimitra blood. All of her senses cried out and she seemed to screech to a halt as if she had hit a wall. Nothing affected her like the smell of her own kind's blood. She tucked in her wings and dove towards the ground like a missile. When she was a few yards from it she opened her wings and landed gracefully. The moment her feet hit the ground she shifted into her human form, one known in many cultures and countries as a sort of beacon of hope. She hurried past the unharmed Agnimitra to Stick.

"Hah, I should have known it was you. That blood smelled all too familiar." Rain said with a smile when she saw Stick. She stopped and placed a hand on her hip. "You never did learn how to take care of yourself." She said with a chuckle.

((I had said in my very first post of the rp that it was 9 in the morning. it would now be closer to about 10am.))

"He does not look fine! It's a struggle for him to just walk!" Midnight snapped back at Sayuk. She couldn't believe how insensitive he was being!

She was distracted when another Agnimitra suddenly landed a few yards away from them, changing into her human form. Obviously she knew Stick by the way she talked to him and Midnight realized who this Agnimitra was exactly. She was then silent, watching the exchange between Stick and Rain.

Scareface smiled and turned around saying in a calm voice,

"Don't enter my land again....it may have been humans who struck the blow....but next time your heart will be where a bullet hits.."

He shruged a shoulder, trees rising from the roots cars and people split appart to show only the trees they truly were. Flesh and bone turned to bark and sap. Only a small path barly large enough for a small car was left.

Kiri looked at Midnight when she snapped at Sayuk, with a worried expression. She knew Midnight was right, but she didn0t like fights, not at all, especially since they were all on the same side. Then, the landing Agnimitra caught her attention. She was a girl, and her human form looked about 22, though she knew that probably meant she was an elder Agnimitra. Her strange green clothing matched her hair colour, it reminded her of the clother sages or magicians of sorts used in the antique China. She also seemed to know the wounded Agnimitra, Stick, as she had called him. Well, at least it looked like they had found another ally, and Midnight also seemed to know her, so she probably lived at the temple they were heading towards.

She just stared at her for a few seconds, not wanting to interrupt the conversation she had started with Stick. If she knew him, maybe there would be less chances that he tried to start a fight again, though she doubted he would do so in the injured state he was...

(( Yeah...Didn't think about that when I posted. Sorry! Hopefully Dashi will be okay with our characters knowing each other, if not I can just edit that other post. *nervous biggrin.gif *))

((Why wait for me? Dashi is the one who should really has to act. Still I shall post since you are waiting for some sarcasm from Sayuk it seem.))

As Midnight snapped at him he just pushed the comment away.

"He walks therefore he's fine. I've seen dragons more wounded than this. Unless the poor guy actually need to be taken cared of."

Sayuk looked at Stick. There was no fresh blood smell. Probably wounded as a dragon in a place that didn't belong on a human. Wings? A sound made him turn around and Sayuk was surprised when another Agnimitra came from the sky and turned into a human as she landed rushing to Stick, worried. She knew Stick it seemed. What didn't please Sayuk was who she was. She was well know in some area, as something good, caring and she was probably as old as Dark... He had seen her somewhere before too and this was worrying him. He just hoped she didn't knew him for who he was. She was not know in the northen region where he lived and was most active at least. With this more optimistic way of seeing things, he quickly erased whatever worry that might have reached his face. He didn't add anything, but rather went a bit further from the group, not far enough so he could hear everyone correctly though. He didn't want to be in the woman line of sight...

With some luck, this girl would heal him and they could get going faster.