Kira1

The Agnimitra

The girl that stood before him had dazzling blue eyes and hair. It could just be a human that dyed her hair, but something inside him told him otherwise. Reaching his hand to where the worn handle of his dagger stuck out of its sheath, he wrapped his fingers around it and tensed. Better to be prepared then sorry. Jumping nimbly off the boulder, he stood squarely in front of the girl and put on his signature disapproving frown.

"I was sitting on the boulder, unless you were to blind or stupid to tell." he said in a mocking tone. His frown turned into a sinister smile. This was his test. Most humans walked away when confronted with such a rude stranger. An agent of his brothers would go into a rage and try to kill him right then and there.

He wished deep down inside with a passion that it would be one of Darks agent. Unlike most free anigmatra, who wished to avoid them, Stick only wished to introduce them to his blade. The thrill and heat of battle was the best feeling in the world and he pursued it with ferocity. Not only that, one less agent on Dark's force was just that much less power his brother held. His greatest pleasure in life was wrenching power from his brother. Still firmly gripping his knife, he waited for the girl’s reaction.

((Not calling your character stupid or blind, just keeping with my characters personality, because he tends to say unheeded and insulting things. Just wanted to clarify that xd.png))

((lol yes i know. xd.png i never take what a character says personally. i act like i do just so then i can measure how my character would react, but thats all. X3))

Midnight glared at him, a bit taken aback by his abrupt and rude comment. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" She said haughtily, arms crossed in front of her. The fact that she was over one thousand years old often made her forget she didn't look that old. Most took her to be around eighteen and she often forgot this fact, and so acted older.

If he was a member of Dark's army though, she would gladly take care of him rather than avoid conflict. She glared daggers at him as she waited for a response.

Sticks laughter echoed in the cool morning air as the girl glared at him. The girl had spunk and guts, he had to admit, but she really didn't know who she was messing with. "I think I'm a lot of things, none of which are your concern." he said to her in an offhanded nonchalant way. In his head he was silently listing everything he was. An anigmatra, Dark's older brother, a rebel, to name just a few things. The girl’s reaction amused him but he was still confused about her identity. She could be an overly confident human perhaps, or one of the few of Dark's Agents who had a brain in their head, or maybe even a rebel. Her reaction gave no real indication of her true identity.

There was only one way to find out. Turning his back on her, he silently returned to his perch on the boulder again. Pretending as if she wasn't even there, he drew out his dagger and started sharpening it against the stone. As he did, he slowly let his eyes return to their bright yellow color. Looking up at the girl, he put on his sinister smile. Here was the turning point. If she was a human she would run away screaming in fright at the sight of his eyes, if she was just another one of dark's agents then he had his blade out and ready, and if she was a rebel, well her reaction was yet to be known. His hands gripped his knife harder as he waited to see how the girl reacted to his next test.

"Hm, I think it is my concern," she replied, watching as he returned to his place on the boulder. She eyed the dagger he pulled and watched as he sharpened it. She then looked up to his eyes and saw that they had turned yellow and just gave him a cold stare as she saw his sinister smile. If it was a ploy to frighten her, it wasn't working. There were few things that could scare her nowadays and a creepy smile with yellow eyes was not one of them. She noticed how he gripped his knife tighter as he waited for her response. "So I was right to think you were an Agnimitra." If he was an enemy, then he was a careful one at least, who tested others before reacting. At least there was on good quality she could pick out of him. She just hoped he was on her side instead of Dark's.

Edited by Kira1

((Hmm, after my first post [the longest post introducing him] where do you think might be the best place for me?)

((actually after thinking about it, I may join...although this is the only weekend I've really been able to be on...and I don't know about tomorrow or Sun...so maybe I won't, I wouldn't want to leave anyone hanging from a tree...))

((well i hope no one is left hanging from a tree O_o and just rp if you can. ^_^ if you can't, that's ok.))

Sayuk was still walking when he noticed something in front of him. Quite far, but still. It looked like two shadows from his line of view, but as he got closer he could tell they were humans... or at least they looked like humans. They had better be other Agnimatra! If they were mere humans though... he could use them as stress relieve. It looked like both were talking or looking at each other. One was on a rock, the other... well on the ground.

He was now close enough to see them correctly. Odd blue haired girl, maybe dyed? And a red haired man. Which was holding a knife in quite a threatening way. Maybe that was his chance to come in the conversation. He would then be sure of what they were. He got a bit closer and then called out to them, even though he hated to do so. Dark's order. He had to do it.

"Well, well. Do you people know each other and it's your way of greeting one another or is this one." He pointed Stick. "Always that kind to stranger?"

He had spoken in a monotone voice. No expression in it at all, neither did his face. He just half hoped they were Agnimatras so he could go on in his mission.

Edited by Skarx

((Hmmm))

Scarface(meaning he is in human form now) sighed as he looked up broadly at the sky, his hood hiding the burns on his face in the dark of the night.

"And the stars grow harder to see as humans grow greater." he stood in a open field. The left overs of a old hotel that years ago had once been the place of his mental change of what humans were. Thanks to his own actions that place was left deserted, few people wanting to build on the land, only a few kids daring each other over. Coming back with stories of a Hugh dragon chasing them, a monster.

"Aissi quo'l pres que s'en cuja fugir

Quant es estortz et hom pueys lo repren

E li dobl'om son perilos turmen,

Cugey ab genh de la preizon eyssir

D'amor, que m'a tan duramen repres,

Que per nulh gienh estorser no'lh puesc ges.

Anc mai no fuy en tan mala preizo

Que sens ho gienhs no'm pogues tener pro."

(ruff translation:

cuja s'en issi quo'l prisoner escape

How are you estortz we condemn it Pueyo

E dobl'om you are perilos torment,

Cugey ab genh the preizon eyssir

In love, so hard that m'a repression,

That nulh gienh this RSS no'lh puesc Ges.

W never fuy in such a bad preizo

That may arise without it having gienhs no'm pro.

eh, I don't know how to explain it better, while I do faintly know what its saying, its old world and I only know the more recent version of Spanish [i think this is spanish, but I am a little confused, for all I know this could be greek and I am confusing it.] )

He muttered the old song, his musical talents were not good but worked well for him, the voice of his father replacing his own in his mind, singing the song with experience and knowledge of what the words meant.

((Mind if I butt in? xd.png

By the way, that was latin...))

It was early in the morning, the lazy rays of the sun slowly but steadily getting stronger, carresing the peaceful forest that was underneath. The chirping of birds could be heard, as a light fog started forming at a deep part of the otherwise unperturbed forest. The fog started getting thicker, and inside, one could barely make out a large, elongated silhouette, slowly landing in a clearing. Eventually, the fog got so thick nothing was visible anymore, and a young girl with long, black hair, emerged from it.

Kiri's seemingly black eyes looked around a little, taking in how Britain looked like. She had just gone through a long and rough journey to get there, so right now, she hoped the information they gave her was true.

"I hope that resistance temple really is around here" she thought, starting to walk through the thick forest, hoping to find someone she could ask directions to, or even better, someone who belonged to the resistance so she could go with them. If she could really find the people who were trying to stop the Black Dragon's actions, then all of the searching, all the long journeys she had made up until now would be worth it.

She kept walking through the forest, no real direction in her day-dreaming mind, just following the path her own feet created, not looking back. She didn't dare look back at everything she had lost. Now, it was time she let everything go, and just move forward.

"...Move forward..." With that thought, she was determined to find the resistance, no matter what it took, and someday, she would be able to fight the army that took everything away from her, to stop Him, the one who had caused so much suffering amongst his own species, just because of his ambition for power...

"Someday... father."

She kept walking, until she suddenly stopped, her head turning towards her right, sniffing the air.

"...This smell..." For a moment, she couldn't recognise the scent, it had been so long since she had encountered one of her own kind, but when it finally clicked in her mind, she hurried towards that direction.

"Agnimitra? No way... Three of them...? I better hurry... They might be from the resistance!" It was what she had been waiting for for so much time... The possibility of them being part of the army didn't cross her mind until she was close enough to smell them clearly.

"Two boys and a girl... They're definetely agnimitra. What should I do...?" She moved quietly towards the place where the three silhouettes could be barely seen through the thick cape of green that was the forest. She decided to just watch what was going on, and then take actions if necessary.

((Oh, and, is Sayuk's ability always working? 'cause if it is, then Kiri wouldn't be able to smell him, so tell me, and I'll edit this if needed ^-^))

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((No it's not. No working now at least. He can't be seen when it is working so... nope no need to modify this.))

((Um, Skarx when your character talks, like through his mouth in human form, could you use quotes instead of bolding it. when he speaks as a dragon you can bold it. otherwise i prefer quotes.))

Midnight quickly turned her head to face this newcomer, wondering how wary she should be of him. She took in his appearance; white hair spiky hair with blue stripes, height, clothing, and his blank expression. Whatever he was thinking it didn't show on his face which worried her.

With the guy sitting on the boulder she couldn't practically read his mind about what he was thinking. It was all in his actions, movements and facial expressions.

"We've just met, though if he continues to wave that dagger at me I might do something about it," she replied, glaring at this new person. She found herself unable to trust him and became very wary of him.

Today would be interesting, no doubt.

Stick abruptly changed his eye color to green as he heard the stranger's voice behind him. He looked over his shoulder and examined the man who had approached out of no where. Gripping his knife tighter then ever, an urge to stick it between the strangers ribs overtook him. Ignoring the girls comment about the dagger, Stick smiled disapprovingly at the stranger and opened his mouth to speak. "It was rather rude of you to muscle your way into our conversation. It shouldn't matter if we know each other or not. Move along or I may just have to cut out that insolent tongue of yours with my knife. And to answer your question, I'm always like this with strangers, or my enemies, or my friends, or just about anybody."

Turning his back on the man, he returned to looking at the girl. "Now , back to where we were before we were so rudely interrupted. You were right to assume I was an anigmitra, but that’s not really what matters right? What you really want to know is what side I'm on." He smiled again as he waited for the new strangers response. Now he was testing the waters with the new introduction to the game. He was convinced the girl was not one of Dark’s agents or she would have long ago attempted to slit his throat. Her comment about him waving around the dagger didn't even faze him.

The new stranger was an unknown player in the game though. If he was human he wouldn't know what to make of talk about anigmitra, but if he was Darks agent, well he probably wouldn't stand for being so blatantly rebuffed and ignored. Turning his head around to look at the man once more, he gave him his sinister smile and turned around to face him. Staring hard at the man, he said nothing. He continued to sharpen his knife on the stone and waited, hoping to provoke some sort of enraged response out of him. Stick wanted a fight.

Kiri watched as one of the two guys provoked the other, probably testing if he was in Dark's army or not... He was a cautious one. But the fact that he wasn't fighting with the girl, that was obviously not part of the army, probably meant he wasn't a follower of the Black Dragon... Still, it was too soon to interfere, she decided to just watch how things played out from a distance. If a fight started, she'd have to help, but for now, she prefered to remain unnoticedby the group of agnimitra.

"If one of them really is part of the army, I'll probably have to help them in the fight... I can't let this chance escape, I might have finally fount the resistance..."

She continued to watch from her spot, hidden by the thick cape of forest in-between them, paying attention to every move thay made, to every expression, to everything they said or did.

((By the way, that was latin...))

((hmm, I wonder why i thought it was spanish, oh well. IS it possible I can pop into the three way event, or stay out on my own?))

"Of course I want to know what side you're on," Midnight replied, watching the man who had just appeared. She still kept an eye on the guy sitting on the rock, but the other had most of her attention. If he was an Agnimitra, then he would know that they were all Agnimitra now, but if he was human he would have no idea what they were talking about. It would be best if they were all on the same side.

The guy sitting on the rock looked eager, as if he wanted a fight. Well, if any of them were on opposite sides then they would have a fight. The question was, who would be outnumbered two to one? Midnight wished it wouldn't be her. She was better in fighting in groups with those that she could work well with.

It was at these moments she was glad she brought with her a bottle of water, since there was no water around this dry place for her to use. The water in the bottle would suffice for her to use with her elemental magic since she was not quite good enough to make water out of air yet. She could if she wanted to but it took way too long and all of her concentration.

Sayuk just looked at the man on the rock. This one really had a problem. Reminded him of some people in the army. Always had something to prove it seemed. Even after being insulted AND ignored he just waited for the showoff to fall silent again. As his conversation turned back to the girl, since he wanted to going on with his conversation with her, Sayuk decided to wait before talking. It was clear now that both of them were also Agnimatra. The girl was not of the army that was sure, probably in the resistance or a lost sheep. For the red hair man though... from his attitude he was not sure on which side he was and the girl was not sure either it seemed.

When the man turned himself back to him with a stupid smile on his face, he mentally sigh. This one was searching for a fight it was clear. Well he was going to wait for a while since he didn't want to blow up his cover fighting a useless fight.

"I wonder who is more rude. You who seem to have a huge ego and want to prove that you are better than us or me, who simply "muscled" my way in the conversation when you were clearly trying to intimidate the girl."

Sayuk looked around and put his look back to the two of them. About the side question and the Agnimatra mention he didn't react. Better stay out of this as much as he could. It would prove to be... bothersome. Again, he didn't have any change in expression and tone. He hoped this would not turn into a fight...

((Oups... I repaired the word ^^))

Edited by Skarx

((lol he "mucled" his way in xd.png and I'll wait for Dashi to post. oh, i should mention that I won't be here later today and won't return until sometime after maybe 4 tomorrow. 4pm pacific time, that is.))

"Oh, I wouldn't call it intimidation," Stick said "I only try to intimidate anigmitra who actually pose a threat to me." He said it in an insulting insinuating way. He was slightly disappointed at the man’s reaction, but there was nothing to be done about it. The only thing Stick lived for these days were the thrill of the fight and the heat of battle. After living over 2000 years nothing else excited him anymore. He had reached the point that life had becoming boring and dull, and so he did everything he could to make it a bit more exciting. This conversation was quickly getting him no where and he was getting bored with it.

Replacing his dagger to its sheath he turned his back on both the strangers. He jumped off the boulder and slowly started walking away. "I would stay and talk, but frankly, I'm getting bored." he said while his back was still turned to the two strangers. Suddenly a random idea popped to his mind, something stupid, rash, and bold, and something he would do. "Nice day to be a part of the rebellion!" he screamed as he continued to walk away.

Silently pleased with himself, he knew that out rightly stating where his loyalties lie was a huge risk. If the either of the strangers decided to attack him, he was completely at their mercy. With his back to them and his weapon in its sheath, he was sitting duck, but he didn't care. If this didn't cause a reaction in either of them then he knew he might as well walk on, but if it led to fight all the better, even if he was the loser. It wasn't something Stick had admitted to himself, but his life had finally come to the point where it meant almost nothing to him. Jealousy had twisted him into a hard cold person, and it's all that kept him tethered to the world. In the deepest recesses of his mind, the small part of him that still had a heart welcomed a stab in the back to end it all.

((Quick question... Are we allowed to have more then one character? I had some inspiration for a character and I would like to make a profile for him.))

Edited by Dashidragon

Kiri watched as the conversation went on the one sitting on the boulder seemingly trying to provoke the other two. Suddenly, said person jumper off the boulder, and started walking away. She was about to show herself to the other two, that one having looked like the most problematic one, when she heard him shout something.

"Nice day to be a part of the rebellion!"

Her eyes widened slightly at those words. What in the world was he trying to do screaming something like that? Maybe to make sure the other two weren't part of the army? Or maybe...

"He has seemed anxious... no... eager, for a while now....Maybe he's lookingfor a fight...? But if he was part of the army, he would've said so, I mean, the girl is obviously part of the resistance... So he wants to fight the other guy...?"

She decided to remain hidden, unless a fight really started. She didn't like fighting that much, but it was a great chance to help the resistance, and to show them she could help stop the Black Dragon's army...Of course, it would be bettert if they were all on the same side, but if that Agnimitra kept provoking the other two in that way, a fught would start, no mater whose side they were on...

"I definetely can'tt let this chance go by... But I have to be patient." She thought, and she moved back a little, further into the forest, to make sure none of them noticed her. Things were getting interesting...

Fallen Angel was in her human form, something she wasn't always too comfortable with, but she'd kept her wings. She was flying up in the sky, trying not to look down. She wasn't scared of heights, she just didn't want to look at those lowly humans, the evil that killed her family.

She had been very young, just a toddler by Agnimitra standards, so she couldn't remember it too clearly...but the memory was there. Flying, happy, playing with siblings. Not expecting doom, destruction, and death.

Burning fire, angry screams. Human screams. Angry cries of "Demons! Witches!". People jumping up to grab you. You can fly out the way, but then accidently turning back human. Tied up with ropes, being approached with torches...

And becoming part-dragon, finding your power at the nick of time. Able to escape, but your family can't.

"Nice day to be part of the rebellion!"

The shout suprised her so much she fell to the ground, the shock having driven her wings back in. There was still members of the resistance in the area! She'd have to get to Dark, and get there quickly. Fallen Angel turned into dragon form and flew away, to the fortress in Australia.

The Black Dragon, in his dragon form, sat on his throne in the fortress. He was one of the biggest dragons, so the fortress was huge, with any openings big enough for him to get through. He saw his general fly through the door to 'his' room.

What is it, Fallen Angel? he asked.

There appear to still be many in the resistance. Too many. I just found three, no, four dragons, but one was standing a bit away from the others. One was Sayuk, and I did see Scarface once. But there were three who were definitely in the resistance. Three! And in Dragon Captial, no less. ((Dragon Captial is a tiny city in Norway. It's the place where you find 90% of Agnimitra.))

Very well then. I suppose I should send some parties there to clean the vermin out.

Sayuk let the red haired man go. He thought of sending him to his doom, but since it would probably lower even more the trust of the girl he had better leave this as it is. When the fool was far enough he stop paying to much attention to him and focused on the girl. He did hear the man yell that it was a good day to be in the resistance, but it just annoyed him more than anything else... with cheap trick like this he would get most of Dark's army, but he was send in such a mission because he was able to remain calm not matter what... or rather close to, but simple taugh like that were useless.

"Foolish to no end. Offering himself to an attack." He then offered his hand to the girl. To get closer to someone you need to be polite or at least nice. "My name is Sayuk, by what name are you known as? What were you doing aroud here and alone. You know it's dangerous with Dark army searching everywhere for members of the resistance."

He hoped to get over the girl untrust, but was not sure to have succeded. There were time when his lack of expression was good, but some conversation he knew it was not so good.

Kiri watched as the Agnimitra finally left, his provocation having been ignored by the other two. She saw the other guy approach the girl, starting a conversation with her. Well, that meant they were all on the same side... But why had that guy left? If they were all on the same side, wouldn't it be better to stick together?

After all, it was dangerous for a member of the resistance to be wandering alone, Dark's forces were hiding at every corner...

Oh well, it was his decision. Besides, now things seemed to calm down, so it was a good time as ever to come out from her hiding place. She waited a bit for the Agnimitra who had left to be far away enough to come out, he still seemed like a lot of trouble...

"My name is Sayuk, by what name are you known as? What were you doing aroud here and alone. You know it's dangerous with Dark army searching everywhere for members of the resistance."

She heard him say. So, his name was Sayuk... Well, it seemed he was part of the resistance, having stood that provocation, and now saying that to the girl. She stepped forward from where she was, walking towards the two of them.

"She was probably out here looking for stray Agnimitra. That is part of the job of the resistance, helping those who might be attacked or forced to join the army of the Back Dragon." She said, while moving closer to where they were.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari