Kira1

The Agnimitra

Rain scrunched her eyes in concern when she heard Golden's response. She could tell something was wrong. She stepped to him and placed a hand on him, allowing calming feelings that would slow him down. He seemed like he had way too much going on. This should help to allow him to calm down and think more rationally.

"You are allowed to say no. Sick is moody, irrational, mean, and inconsiderate, but also has something else. Something more precious inside of himself. I can tell that there is something deeper inside of him that he is hiding." Rain said, then stopped. Her thoughts were running amok ever since she had encountered Stick. Maybe I should just give him his dagger, and send him off now. That would probably be better for my sanity and reputation. She thought to herself. "I apologize. He has some darker qualities that make him hard to cope with. I would completely understand if you would like to decline his invitation." She said with a smile. "And mine as well. All of these things are just offers, one I expect you to take time to consider."

Midnight quickly stepped back, barely making it in time to get out of Sayuk's reach. Maybe she should step her game up a bit, though Sayuk was proving very good which showed that she had guessed right.

No time for thoughts like that right now though. She had to keep attacking since she preferred to be on the offensive. Swiftly she came in again, this time with a strong roundhouse kick towards his head that was fast. As soon as she came all the way around through the kick, she had another one ready to strike him dead on in the chest.

((sorry it took me awhile to post. got caught up in watching TV xd.png))

((Attacking the head is not always such a good thing. It a bit easier to dodge especially with a kick. Round kicks can be dodge this way... XP))

As she lauched her kick he moved closer to her, lowering himself a bit and move his under her kicked leg. While moving forward he lift her leg to unbalance her. Of course the kick did reach him, not on the head, but at such a small distance between them it barely did anything. While at it he puched her with his other hand. Better keep her occupied.

She did her best to stay somewhat balanced so then she could work around his counter of her kick. When she saw he was coming and punched at her, she quickly grabbed his wrist as soon as the punch connected, of course the hit still hurt. But now that she had a hold of him she fell backwards, bringing him along with her and tossed him over herself. She winced she hit the ground since she couldn't use her arms to break her fall very since they had been holding onto Sayuk. She knew she was going to feel this tomorrow morning.

((hm, the question now is, a little more, or just end it here?))

((Thank you for welcoming me))

Jade watched the two Agnimitras fighting. It seemed as if they were not getting anywhere though. She watched closely to the way that they moved, trying to learn how they fought so she might have a good advantage on either of them. If anything happened that is. She could smell another Agnimitra coming closer but she paid no attention to it. Jade could tell that the Agnimitra was trying to keep as quit as possible. Then she heard the Agnimitra speak to her,"...Um, hi... Who are you...?"

Jade looked at the Agnimitra. She had black hair and pale skin. Jade could see that she was nervous. She was breathing deeply and her hand was hovering over her chest. She has a right to be nervous trying to sneak up on a wind dragon. And one that she never even seen before either. Jade stood up straight and calmly walked towards the other Agnimitra. She was breathing normally. She wrapped her right hand around the handle of her sword. "My name is Jade. What is your name?" She let her emotions flow through the air. Around her she felt the wind growing stronger around her. She could hear the breeze going through the tree leaves more.

Edited by Jadeclaw

Has his punch landed on her chest he knew he had finally landed something strong enough to do some damage. On the other had she was taken hold of his wrist and was now bringing him down with her. To make things worst he could not free his arm and was going to land hard on his back. He did his best to avoid damaging his back and not be able to stand again, but it still took his breath out of his lungs.

He quickly went back to his legs, but he immediatly felt strange. He had stood to fast after losing his air and now his body was telling him. He backed away so his sight could come back to a much clearer view, which didn't take long. His back hurt a lot.

He prepared himself to recieve her again while he was taking a break.

((We can go a bit more if you want. I don't mind. You call the end anyway.))

((i want to keep going for a little bit more, 'cause we're both good at this. we give and take evenly which makes the battle nice X3))

Running mostly on just adrenaline, Midnight was already rushing towards Sayuk, ignoring the ache in her body. There was no time to think about that right now; she was having too much fun in this battle. It had been awhile since she had met someone like Sayuk who was this good. She came in close, acted like she would strike but it was merely faint to get his distracted before she whipped around him to get at his back to strike with the flat of her forearm on his back.

((As you wish xd.png I saw we rise the level a bit!))

When Midnight ruse to him he tried to punch her again, where he already had, but his fist hit thin air. She was behind him! He tired to turn and protect himself, but only succeded in getting his arm in her way. The hit had land hardly on his right arm. He didn't stop for this and punched her aiming for the side of her face. He only desired to hurt her now, unlike her he disliked such battle, but always refused to lose them, at least until his opponent was wounded enough to regret fighting him. He had passed a couple of century living and fighting like that. You could say it was etched in him.

With his back and right arm wounded he was not going to go on for long. He had to make it count. The more the battle went on the less he was trying to control his attack. They were just as precise, but aimed to do more damage.

She gasped silently when she saw the fist coming with such ferocity and quickly ducked under it. If that hit, it would have hurt! And it came so quickly she had no choice but to just duck and she couldn't stop moving or he would come at her again. Quickly while she was down low, she swept her leg at his legs to try and knock him down.

When she tried to make him fall by hitting his leg it failed. He was too stable and never kept his knee straight. Keeping them bent protected them and gave more balance. Since she was down he used his right fist to hit her again. Aiming the head since the lower body was too far. Maybe he would get her this time since she had missed her move. He wanted it to land even if it would hurt his arm.

((Your welcome ^^ And I think you got Kiri's description wrong xd.png -has black hair and is dressed differently-))

Kiri watched the other Agnimitra answer her question, gripping the hilt of her sword. She also felt the wind change around her, so she guessed she was also a wind dragon, though she could tell the other would be better that her, after all, she was older, and had more experience and time to practise... "I'm Kiri. ...Why are you here...?" She asked, still unsure if the girl was an ally ir an enemy. She seemed to have taken a more offensive position, but that still didn't mean she had to be part of the Black Dragon army... The Agnimitra could just be wary that she might be part of it.

She just waited for her to answer her question, the persistant worry for Midnight and Sayuk being gradually replaced by a little curiosity for the new comer, and the usual nervousness. Though she still had in mind to pay attention to the scents around her, to make sure none of them were bleeding. That was the most she could do with just smell, so she was still a little worried about internal wounds... Those could be even more nasty. She made a mental note to try and make this conversation faster, in order to go back to observing Midnight and Sayuk.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((I need to give you a proper welcome too Jade! *jumps on top of newcomer and screams like a maniac* Welcome to the fray!

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems keeping their planned plot twists to themselves? *bites down on tongue and slaps herself when she thinks of telling all her wondrous and horrible evil plans* I know that’s a fairly random question but I'm just curious if I'm the only one. xd.png))

At first his body rejected the calming feelings that Rain let wash over him, just like it had attacked the emotions he picked up from all the objects he touched, but he made himself breathe and open up to the emotions. When his hesitation finally stopped, the emotions started to take affect and he smiled. Having Rain put emotions into him was good practice. Soon he would have to learn to control his own hesitation and open up if he wanted to make better use of this new power. He also realized he would have to learn how to close himself up. It just wasn't practical to go about picking up emotions from every other object he touched for the rest of his life or soon his mind would have no room for his own emotions.

"You're right. I'd like the extra time to think it over. I'll have my answer to you as quickly as possible." he replied, surprised at the confidence and calmness in his own voice. Opening himself up to these emotions really did work. His reply had other motives though. He wanted at least a little extra time experimenting with his new powers before he told anyone of them. Also he was trying to push off the moment he had to finally decide for as long as possible, but he could still use the time to think; although, his brain hurt already from all the thinking he had done today.

Edited by Dashidragon

((lol, i like how you called it the Fray, Dashi xd.png oh and i have some plot twists for this that you'll never see coming lol))

Midnight glared when she saw that her kick didn't knock him down at all, but quickly saw the punch coming. Quickly she brought her arms up to defend herself. The hit knocked her back and she rolled back with it. When she stopped rolling, she was in a low crouched position, about seven feet away from Sayuk.

"Well, unless you want to go on, I think that should be enough for now," Midnight told him, starting to relax a bit to calm herself down. Now she was noticing the pain and placed a hand over where Sayuk had hit her before on the chest.

She now also noticed that Kiri was talking with someone.

(( Oh I hate that! Sometimes I just want to spill everything out. But, worse is when you have something like that happen, and no one even notices. Its happened to me a few times in the past where people were just like "Okay, moving on from that." And it made me sad. But, I love having those kind of twists. Do you think Jesus was a dragon? Just kidding. Don't mean to offend anyone. biggrin.gif Sorry if this post is rather irrelevant, I just thought I should spice it up with some NPC (non player character) drama. Rain is rather old. biggrin.gif ))

Rain smiled at the younger dragon. All of a sudden, he seemed much older. She decided to keep that in the back of her mind. Sometimes sending people emotions would cause them to react like that, others just got even more freaked out. She smiled. When the dragon accepted her advice, she smiled and nodded.

"Do not rush yourself. I am sure that Stick can handle himself until you have made your decision." Rain replied with a smile. "I am afraid that I will have to leave you now. I have some business to attend to. It was nice meeting you again." She said and sent a lighter wave of calming feelings to him. Then, withdrew her hand and stepped back. "Thanks again for your help, Liam." Rain said with a smile. The man grinned widely and nodded to her. This made her smile get even bigger. She started walking to the Elder's room. Adam had been a friend to her for a long time now. He was kind and caring, but he hadn't survived the war this long because he was soft. He was also skilled at battle and was good at leading people. She smiled as she knocked on his mahogany door.

"Its Rain. May I come in, Adam?" Rain asked in a sweet voice. She heard Adams proud laugh.

"When have you ever had to ask to come into my office, Rain?" He asked. He sounded so jovial that Rain couldn't help but laugh as well. She opened the door and stepped into the lovingly decorated room. Adam stood as she stepped through the doorway. He was a tall and strong man, with brown hair and bright green eyes. "How have you been, oh favorite dragon of mine? Since it has been so long since you were here." Adam asked with a light and happy tone. Rain smiled.

"I'm good, old friend. I came back because Stick was injured and I brought him here to rest. I hope you don't mind." Rain said. Looking a little sheepish. Adam gave her a questioning look.

"Why do you seem like you are being mischievous? You have that glint in your eyes." Adam said. Rain laughed. And looked at him, coyly.

"Oh, no reason. I just got his dagger! You know how much I've wanted to study that more closely. It seems to valuable to him." Rain said and smiled.

"Oh, so you come in here to talk to me about another man?" Adam asked, crossing his arms across his chest. Rain smiled and stepped so that she was in front of him.

"I'm sorry. You know how Stick seemed to affect me unlike anyone else. All this business will set off my schedule a little bit. I was supposed to go to the Australia temple to check in." Rain said. Adam smiled and threw his muscular arms around her. Rain smiled and hugged him back.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about all this travel. Don't you think its about time you settled down and picked a temple to stay at. One that gets more injuries than most. You could still do a lot of good that way." Adam said and hugged Rain tighter. Rain frowned a little. She had suspected that Adam had feelings for her. She considered him one of the best friends she had ever had, but never thought of him romantically. As she readied to push him away, a knock came from the door. Adam squeezed her, then let her go.

"What is it?" He asked, in an annoyed voice.

Edited by Key2Universe

((I hate that too... but sometimes people don't see the same things as important.

I don't think your post is irrelevant. My characters go off all the time and have a party with NPCs. *points to hunters and stick's fight in the bedroom* NPCs do add spice. I like them.))

Puppy watched as Rain left and then looked at the lavish halls around him. Once again he was alone to explore them. He talked with Liam for a short while but then excused himself so that he could see more of the grand mansion. Once again, he continued to touch as many things as he could, this time attempting to stem the tide of emotions and feelings instead of openly accepting them. This, surprisingly, was much more difficult then accepting the emotions had been. No matter how hard he tried, at least a few images and emotions floated through his mind as he touched items.

He became so engrossed in this work that he started to wander into random rooms without thinking, and then it happened. He opened a closed door and before him, Stick slept, sprawled out on the bed. There were chunks of ice all across the floor. Puppy knew he should shut the door and leave, but he was curious about the ice. Picking up a chunk, he wasn't prepared for the huge onrush of emotion that radiated from it.

Puppy gasped as the images swirled through his mind. Stick painstakingly carving a beautiful sculpture. First came the awe of it beauty, then an empty feeling of indescribable loss and sadness before being replaced by a burning rage that was stronger then anything Puppy had ever felt before. Dropping the ice to the floor, Puppy felt ready to bolt from the room. He now knew Stick more intimately then he had ever thought he would. From a small chunk of ice, Puppy had been able to pick up the very deepest emotions of the man.

Stick bolted upright when he heard a gasp coming from across the room. Swiveling his head to look, he noticed the young Agnimitra that had attempted to heal him earlier. Surprised, Stick took that moment to examine the boy as closely as he could, trying to place what was so familiar about him. When nothing immediately came to mind, he said gruffly "What are you doing in my room hatchling?"

Edited by Dashidragon

Sayuk had not moved when she had rolled away, he was ready to take her again if she dash like she did before. His right arm was too painful to get anything good from it anymore. He looked at her calculating his next move when she decided the battle had ended.

"Sure. I don't care."

He then took a deep breath and noticed Midnight looking somewhere else. The voice then reached his ears. He quickly turned to it's direction and saw two people, Kiri and a stranger. To spice things up a bit the inknown girl was in a fighting stance and seemed ready to draw.

"Is that person with the airhead a friend of your? Cause it greeting her with a hand on her blade."

He was glad the fight was over.

"Well did you finish testing me or do you still need my hide for more test or yours? To "know" where I woulod fit best?"

"I don't know her," Midnight answer, referring to the new person, "and, we're done here. I don't need to test you anymore."

Midnight stood up carefully, sort of sore and made her was over to where Kiri was talking with the new girl. She acted as if she wasn't hurting, but the places where she got hurt a bit.

"Who's this?" she asked to Kiri, looking at the newcomer. She was curious to know who she was and what she was doing out here. Not many Agnimitra wandered outside at the temple like this since most liked to train closer to the house or just stay inside the house where it was safer. Not completely safe, but safer than this far from the house.

Sayuk followed Midnight. The closer he got to the stranger the less comfortable he felt. Because of her position and her hand over her blade he just wanted to ask who the hell she was the way he does in the army. That fight didn't do anything good this his habit control. Still, as emotionless as ever, even with the pain he had, he found a way to ask it nicely.

"A new friend of your airhead? Lower your defensive stance stranger. No one will attack you here and you'd be a fool to attack us. Now name yourself." Realizing he must have said it wrong he quickly added something else. "So we don't have to call you Hey or You."

He was ready to take out his knives if things got ugly. He was not going to be taken by surprise now. She could be from the army and she MAY not know who he was is she did not come from Russia, which would be good, and decided to attack them.

((Thank you for the welcome Dashidragon.))

Jade heard Kiri answer her question. She also heard the question she asked her but wanted to ignore it. "I am here for a reason that would simply bore you. I'll tell you this though, I'm not here for the same reason as you. Or those two over there." She said this and pointed to the two fighting. Jade watched the girl trying to size her up. Is she part of that Rebellion or the Black Dragon's Army?

She then saw that the two that were fighting were walking over to them. She narrowed her eyes at the two and held the hilt of her sword tighter. She then heard Sayuk tell her to lower her defences. She pulled her sword out of its sheath and put it on the ground in front of her. She put both of her hands on it. She smirked and looked at Sayuk. "Why do I have to listen to you. I never said I wanted to fight anyway. I was just have a nice conversation with who you call airhead. Anyway I think you should show more respect to a girl. Her name is Kiri is it not? And my name is Jade."

Edited by Jadeclaw

"And I am Midnight," she introduced herself, throwing a quick glare at Sayuk. "And you should really just call people by their names instead of insults," she reprimanded him, before looking back to Jade.

"Please, pay no mind to him. He's always like this," she told Jade, smiling down at the girl, "so, what are you doing out here?"

Kiri turned around to look at Midnight and Sayuk, who were walking towards them. She was so relieved that the fight was over, without any serious damage, that she didn't even notice Sayuk's 'insult'. Though it was more like a description... She wasn't going to deny that she has somw major problems with keeping her attention on something, especially if it bored her...

She turned again to look at Jade, who put her sword on the ground and retorted Sayuk's statement. She thought he deserved it a little, for being rude, but that didn't mean that you should play along, becoming rude yourself... "Don't worry about him calling me names. I don't really mind, anyway..." She told the wind Agnimitra, who still seemed pretty distrustful towards them. "Though he is right, no one here is going to attack you." She said, smiling at her, having gained a little confidence now that those two were around.

She heard Midnight introduce herself, and ask the question Jade had left unanswered before. She wondered if her answer would change now that it was Midnight asking, since they looked around the same age... Agnimitra were always more respectful towards their elders and equals, and her, being relatively young, was unlikely to get an answer since the beginning...

Jae sighed as Midnight asked her what she was doing here. She gritted her teath and said under her breath,"Why does everyone think I'm some kind of troublemaker?" She looked at Midnight and stopped narrowing her eyes. "I'm only here to train a little. I always do that when I move." She then looked at Kiri and said,"I told you it would bore you."

She then heard what Kiri said about no one here attacking her. She put here sword back into it's sheath. "Well then I guess we are all on the same side then. You guys aren't part of the Black Dragon's Army are you?" If they say yes then I'll leave as soon as they turn their backs.

Sayuk brushed Jade comment away. Why should he care if they were girl or not? He disliked the fact that she actually made the situation worst by taking out her sword. It was clear she was not going to lower her guard. Midnight put her own comment in this too. Even Kiri went in this 'ignore him' fray against him.

"I treat everyone the same way. I don't care if it's a girl or not and I did not really insult Kiri I was stating a fact."

His grip on his knives was more solid now. To him, she was hostile and should be dealt with quickly. So when they told her none of them would attack her he mentally laugh. He would kill her and would enjoy doing it too. He listened to Jade next comment.

"People think you are a trouble maker probably because you are so quick to draw your weapon."

He didn't answer her next question though. Now looking at the wood around, keeping an eye on Jade. Who had sheathed her sword.

"Anyways," Midnight continued, just ignoring Sayuk, "we're not in the Black Dragon's army. And if training is all you're doing, then that's fine." Midnight then turned to Kiri. "I'm going back to the house to find Puppy, Rain, and Stick," she told her before, waving goodbye and headed back towards the mansion.

She really wanted to find out more about Stick and why was it that he wanted Puppy to heal him. Stick was a really strange character.

And hopefully Kiri and Sayuk would be able to keep an eye on Jade. The girl seemed nice, but there was something odd about here. Midnight wasn't exactly sure what it was, but they would be fine. Besides, Sayuk was a good fighter.

Edited by Kira1

((I have to go. later))

Jade watched as Midnight walked away. She ignored the first comment that Sayuk had made about her being a trouble maker. She could also see that he had his guard up. She snorted,And he's saying he won't attack me. Better stay away from me. Next thing you know there would be a tornadoe around him. And It will not be a slow one either. Jade smiled at the thought and clasped her hands together. She then turned to Kiri as she remembered what Sayuk had said. "So you are a wind dragon are you?"

Edited by Jadeclaw