Kira1

The Agnimitra

((Me is back! And I didn't quite get the story, but I can tell it's pretty sad... wars are always sad, they only bring pain to people, and they're usually for stupid power reasons))

Kiri was wandering aimlessly around the mansion, exploring its laberinthic corridors. Okay, maybe she was a little lost, but she could always find her way by sniffing something out. For example, she could tell where the food was, and she remembered how to go back to the entrance from there. So she just kept on walking, looking at everything, at everyone intently, as if she was a five year old in a toy shop. She didn't really pay much attention to what other people were looking at her like, she never really cared about what others thought of her, as long as it didn't bother them. And she figured if she bothered someone, they'd just tell her, or imply it, like Sayuk had done a while ago. She sighed, still feeling a little down, but she tried to concentrate on the joy of exploring a new place that was so interesting and huge.

She eventually stopped next to a huge window, which was opened wide, letting a faint, lazy breeze inside. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the wind caressing her features, and playing with her long hair. Without noticing it, she was controlling the breeze around her, making it go in lazy circles, so it woulnd't go away from her. It made her hair raise, seemingly dancing in the wind, but she had her eyes closed. After a short while, she opened them again, and the breeze stopped moving in that unnatural pattern, so she never really noticed she had been altering its course. She just sat on the windowstill, looking at the beautiful view of the inner garden of the mansion. There were beautiful flowers of every colour she knew, blooming beautifully, letting all kinds of scents fly towards her. She moved her hand, putting a stray strand of hair behind her ear, as she inhaled deeply the mixed sweetness of all the flowers. Looking out again, she saw there was a stone path in between the flowers, that led to another beautiful fountain, though in wasn't like the one on the entrance. It was bigger, and there were lotus and fish in its lower level. It was surrounded by grass, and some trees, looking like it was a great place to just sit under a tree, rest in its shadow, and just relax. The stone path went on, and on, surrounded by more flowers, until it was so small Kiri could barely see it, though she could tell it slowly became a dirt path, and then it dissapeared into the grass. Feeling a little curious, she lept down the window, and landed gracefully in a crouching position. She started to walk down the path, enjoying the peacefulness the place seemed to irradiate, and looking at the beautiful butterflies that were flying around, their colours as variated as the flowers'. She came to where the path dissapeared, and just stared ahead in awe. What stood before her, really seemed like a painting brought into reality, without losing any of its beauty. The grass covered everything, with flowers and trees blooming here and there, and there was a small lake towards the right. There were more butterflies, flying in random patterns, and exotic birds chirping, each one their own song, though it almost seemed like they were singing together. But what really took her breath away, were some ruins, in the middle. There were some fallen columns, a little floor, just pieces scattered here and there, but it all seemed like it was perfectly arranged. When Kiri finally regained her ability to think straight, she walked over to one of the white, seemingly marble-made columns, and sat there, taking in her surroundings. She really felt like staying there forever, it was seemed to automatically make her feel at ease, in peace. She closed her eyes, wanting to enjoy being there for as long as she could.

She suddenly realized she had probably been sitting there for hours, so she stood up, and started walking back towards the mansion. She wondered if the others already knew what they were supposed to do, and if they were waiting for her to show up. With the thought that she might be holding them back, she started walking faster, until she reached the window she had jumped off from. She just jumped, stepped on the wall, and reached the windowsill. She pulled herself up, grateful that she could control wind, and help her jump a lot when she was in human form. She sniffed the air a little, noticing Midnight's, Stick's, Sayuk's and Rain's scents, along with the strong smell of medicines. Calculating the distance, they were a little far away, and she might get lost on the way, so she didn't know how long it would take her to reach them. Oh well, the sooner she started, the sooner she'd get there.

Eventually, she managed to get to where they were, though somewhere along the way, Rain's scent had begun moving, and it eventually dissapeared. Midnight and Sayuk were standing in front of the infirmary, which explained the medicine's scent. She guessed Stick was inside, and just started walking over to where they were. She hoped she hadn't missed anything importand, or held them back...

"Hey guys... Um, did I miss something...?" She asked, not sure if a little of her worry and guilt showed in her voice, though she hoped it didn't...

((Text wall in compensation for my abscense xd.png))

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((lol, big text wall xd.png but its a good text wall. X3))

"I know someplace where we can go where we won't be bothered," Midnight answered Sayuk, leaving the infirmary to lead the way. As they were leaving Kiri caught up with them, asking if she missed anything.

"No, not especially," Midnight answered, "Stick just being a slight nuisance, but we have sorted it out. Sayuk and I were going to go and have a quick sparring match." She glanced back at Sayuk, almost as if to check if it was all right that she told Kiri about it since, he seemed quite intent on some privacy for this battle.

((Good text wall? Really? I thought it was boring, with all the pointless description...))

Kiri looked at Midnight as she spoke, wondering what Stick had gotten himself into. But, if it was all sorted out, then she guessed it was okay, and besides, she was glad she hadn't held them back or anything thanks to that incident. "A sparring match? How come?" She asked, walking along with them to wherever they were heading. She figured it was where they were going to fight, though she didn't really see he reason... A knot started to form in her stomach, she really hated fighting unless it was strictly necessary, and even if it was just sparring, someone could get hurt...

She sarted fiddling with her hair, twirling it around her finger, over and over again. She tended to do that when she was nervous about something, though she didn't really notice whenever she did it. She just waited for either Midnight or Sayuk to answer her question, and hoped maybe Rain could be around when they fought, in case one of them did get hurt...

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((no, it was good. ^^))

"Merely a test of skills so then I know where Sayuk stands. You can come along and watch if you wish, but apparently Sayuk would prefer to be someplace where no one will be watching. Not too sure why, but it doesn't make a difference to me," Midnight answered Kiri, "And I also need to find out what you would be good at doing. Since, apparently I am the one who will be taking care of newcomers for awhile, and that would include you."

She gave Kiri a reassuring smile and continued leading the way. She led them down the hall and out a door which led to the back of the mansion. Behind the mansion and past the gardens, was a thicket of trees that stretched across the border of the mansion's property. Midnight planned to head down to this thick line of trees which would provide adequate covering so no one would see them unless they were under the trees with them.

Edited by Kira1

((Thanks! *still thinks it's boring though* Glad at least someone liked it...))

"Skills test, huh..." Kiri muttered, following Midnight across the mansion. "Well, I haven't told you yet, have I? I'm a wind dragon, so I can control it and stuff. I don't like fighting that much though..." She said, answering Midnight's question, though the last part came almost as a whisper, her voice having gone lower and lower. She wondered briefly why Midnight was in charge of them, but she quickly shrigged it off, and went on just worrying about those two's fight.

After walking past the mansion and the back gardens, they reached some trees,which would probably be good for hiding whilethey fought. Kiri wasn't sure if she should be there, so she stayrd a little behind Midnight and Sayuk. She convinced herself it was just a spar, and that Midnight and Sayuk were responsible enough to stop if it got out of hand. But the knot at her stomach wouldn't go away...

((aw Kiri is so worried about them xd.png we should have one of them, or both, get injured just to make things worse. lol cause some more drama that way.))

"Wind dragon, huh? You'll have to show me what you can do later," Midnight smiled at Kiri, "though it won't be a spar like this." As they came to the trees, Midnight kept going into them until they found a nice secluded area amongst the trees where Sayuk and her would have room inside a circle of trees, creating somewhat of an arena for them.

"Are you ready?" she asked Sayuk, looking to him now.

((and now i guess I should wait until Sayuk posts. can't really spar with his character when hes not around xd.png))

((You bet someone gonna get injured... well maybe. Could be fun to see Kiri's reaction. Still Kiri is worried about Sayuk too. Such a nice person.))

Sayuk followed Midnight as they encoutered Kiri, to Sayuk's great displeasure. The airhead was alway a bother to him since never knew if she was listening or not. He didn't mind if she saw them fight though as long ast he was not a lot of people, four would be the max he would tolerate for this. He `didn't say anything as they walked to their distination which was somewhere outside since they had left the mansion through the garden. Kiri and Midnight were talking about the test, Kiri disliked fights and she was a wind dragon, was that why she seemed to have such a good sense of smell?

They then entered the forest, it was a pretty nice one. Trees were strong and they hid the hard sunray giving the place a more cool temperature, which could only please Sayuk. The place was to warm for comfort...

When they reached the "arena" surrounded by trees, Midnight went to on of the side, he walked to the other. He possition himself to quickly be able to defend himself if need was. He knew nothing of her and she knew nothing of him. This could get interesting. He didn't take out his knives, hidden in his long shelves, since he was not sure what they could use in this spar, Midnight had not answered his question after all. The blades was good for attacking when he took them out and defense since the hard blade could block attack if he positionned it well. When she asked him if he was ready he lowered himself a bit more, so he would be able to spring to any diretion needed.

"Always."

((Oh my, my name is Sayuk now? xd.png Well let's see where this spar goes.))

Edited by Skarx

((lol i called you Sayuk, didn't I? xd.png my bad, I meant Skarx

and it's "Sayuk's great displeasure." remember how we went over this with great pleasure? the great displeasure belongs to Sayuk so you have to add the possessive apostrophe s ('s) at the end of Sayuk's name. ^^))

"Hand-to-hand, since I didn't bring my weapon with me," and with that said, Midnight crouched quickly before dashing forward at Sayuk. First, she planned to see how well he blocked and possibly counter her oncoming attacks. After closing the gap between them she aimed a punch right to his chest, quickly retracting before he could grab her arm and in a fast, fluid motion she switched to punch with the other fist that came in with a good left hook to towards his head.

Edited by Kira1

((Lol, I also call characters by isers or the other way around sometimes xd.png

And yesh, Kiri worries about others too much xd.png))

Kiri watched Midnight dash towards Sayuk from the trees around them, having sat in one of their branches. She was glad at least it was hand-to-hand, but things could still get ugly if they entered their dragon form... She tried to ignore the persistent knot at her stomach, and just watch the fight. It was a good opportunity to see their abilities. It was important to know the abilities and limits of the people in your team, if you were going to fight together. She was always the type to plan things out before attacking, so knowing these two would be useful in future fights. Dark's army was something one should never, ever underestimate, unless you wanted your life to end in a really painful and slow way.

She shook her head a little, noticing she was spacing out again. She tried to concentrate on their moves. Midnight seemed like she wanted to be on the offensive, probably to see how well Sayuk could defend, or to see if he was able to switch to the offensive while he was being attacked. She threw him a punch to the chest, which would probably take all the air out of his lungs if it landed, and after retreating quickly, she thre a left hook towards his head. She really wanted to cover her eyes, her hands stopping mid-motion, staying around her chest, her right hand almosr touching it, while her left hand was grabbing the right one, as if to stop it. She anted to see the fight, but she didn't want to see any of them get hurt...

((ARG! I corrected it thank for telling me ^^ The battle begins!! Someone start the mortal combat song! ...One of my friend always play it when we fight in the table game D&D... I get I'm used to this now xd.png))

When Midnight dash for him he prepared himself, when she closed the gap and started landing a punch he moved. Not behind not against her arm, since she was removing it so he would not be able to grab it, but towards her. Closing the gap completely so her punchs would be almost useless. He went for her throat, not to strangle her or anything, but he passed his arm close to her body and up to her neck not stopping before it had passed much more to try and force her to lift her head. At the same time his forward motion had not stop and he was still moving forward bringning his second hand to her hips.

It was an type of close combat offensive he was an expert at. No need for strenght to have it work well. This one was supposed to unbalance the person by making the opponent rise it's head, since you push it up with your arm, and pushing the hip while moving the person down. Most people lose balance and fall on their back.

All of his move went quickly to fill their respective objective the best he could and he finished the technique hoping to bring her to the ground.

((I never describe a martial art technique so much before. Feel weird.))

((haha, no prob. ^^ yay! mortal combat! xd.png))

The counter Sayuk had prepared almost took her completely by surprise. At first she let him think he had her, acting as if she was about to fall backwards. Well, he was about to learn the hard way just how good she could be. She brought her arms up as she leaned back quickly, catching herself and proceeded to flip over. As she brought her legs up, she swept them up as a kick to knock Sayuk back before continuing all the way over, bringing her feet down and stood up again.

Edited by Kira1

Sayuk noticing the strange movement she was making jumped away from her. That kick... how did she manage something like that? She must be unusually flexible... Still he then dash toward her. He was passing on true offensive now. He punched her just a bit under the torax, were the loose ribs were. His other arm was a bit upper to block a possible hit.

If she was flexible then he would have to be more violent and quick.

((oh, Midnight is very flexible xd.png

now, i hope we all understand that at the beginning of a battle we can dodge since it's just getting started, but the characters will get tired or pull out more tricks so then damage can be dealt. though since this is just a spar not much...maybe xd.png))

Midnight, side-stepped the attack to her thorax to the outside of the punch. She brought her leg up in a quick, flicking kick, retracting it as soon as she kicked at his abdomen. She then used the momentum of her leg to swivel around quickly and get behind him, facing his back.

((Oh I know how fights go. I'm not one of those that never get touched... I always get hit first... always... *sigh* I intended to evade two its then get some. Like it usually happens.))

He tried to stop Midnight kicks, but didn't move his arm quickly enough and it landed on his side. It hurted, but he could survive this. As she turned around him he turned the other side, ready to kick her with a spinning when he started to turn.

He would not stop at this though. He had to stay close to her unless it became a bit to dangerous. If he could keep her moving that much she would get tired soon. Which means he would have to watch how much energy he used so not to get tired sooner.

Edited by Skarx

((yay! competent fighter!))

Midnight couldn't help but feel a bit proud of herself for make a connection with the kick, but didn't let it show on her face and focused on Sayuk's movements. Quickly Midnight brought her arms up to protect herself from the kick, sliding slightly to the side from the force of the kick. As soon as his leg made contact with her arm, she quickly grabbed onto it and twisted, forcing him to spin with the twist to avoid getting a sprained ankle. If he did spin though she'd have to let go, but then he would probably be on the ground and she would be able to attack from above him. Though, she shouldn't let herself get too serious in this fight since it was just sparring. But she was beginning to enjoy herself and couldn't help but more focus on not losing.

((idk. i'm sure you can figure something out, Jadeclaw. just use our current location at the temple as a basis.))

Edited by Kira1

As Midnight grabbed his leg he did the only thing he could, turn with his leg. He landed on the ground, but not on his back. Pushing the spin a bit more by jumping could allow such a nice land. His leg didn't like it as much though. It was not meant to go that way, though such a small pain was nothing he should care about. He quickly jumped at her doing a feint to the left side of her face the finally kick her the other side. This time he quickly returned his leg back so she would not grab it again.

((Like the sound of battle in the forest?))

((Thank you Key biggrin.gif I try to be good. Writing is one of my favorite things. I think we all get people and their character mixed up sometimes. Its hard not to.))

Stick followed Mark down the lavish corridors as they headed towards the guest rooms. He would have been just as happy to sleep on the ground outside, who knows how many times he had already, but he didn't mention this to anyone. The guest room would offer much more privacy. When they finally reached the room, Mark's brother pushed the door open and Stick stepped inside. Examining the room, he noticed it was draped in mounds of green fabric and the centerpiece of the room was a magnificent four poster bed. Examining the room with a critical eye, he heard the door close behind him. Turning around, he noticed that Mark had not left the room. The man was glaring at him with deep hatred.

“I said I’ve been retraining for this rematch for a long time Stick and I don’t intend to let you slip away. I would have bashed you’re head in long ago, but I couldn’t let Rain watch this. She doesn’t deserve that like you do.” Mark grunted.

“So that’s how it is.” Stick murmured, not unhappily. His body was already coursing with adrenaline as it did before any fight. “But remind me, what did I ever do to you?” He was still grappling with how he knew Mark; the memory was there but distant.

Mark let out a bitter laugh and said “Does it really matter anymore? All that matters is the here and now and our fists.”

Stick smiled. He liked this man’s logic very much. “Agreed.”

Both of them stood silently for a minute, appraising their opponent, before Mark threw the first punch. The fist sailed towards Stick’s gut, but he managed to avoid the blow by the slimmest of margins. Stick readied to throw a punch of his own, but Mark was lightning fast. Mark’s fist sailed up and smashed onto the underside of Stick’s jaw and caused him to bite his own tongue. Blood filled Stick’s mouth as his tongue bled, but he didn’t hesitate because of the pain as kicked out at Mark’s legs. In another dazzling burst of speed, Mark managed to avoid the kick. The fight continued on like this for a minute, Mark making almost every other blow while Stick managing none at all. Soon Stick had an army of bruises adorning his chest and arms. Mark fought like one possessed, and perhaps he was. The fight was reaching a feverish pitch when suddenly Mark stepped back and said “Enough.”

Looking up, Stick gave the man a questioning look. “You got the beating you deserve Stick. That’s all I wanted, not to kill you.” Mark replied.

“Good enough then. What’s done is done.” Stick replied while rubbing his aching body.

Mark nodded his agreement and held out his hand. Grabbing it, Stick and Mark shook hands and stared intently at each other. This was a silent agreement that the debt was paid and neither would speak of the incident again to anyone. When their hands released, Mark went to the door and knocked. A woman came in at the sound, silent and strong.

“Meet my wife Stick. Luckily she happens to be a healer.”

Stick grunted his consent and the woman approached and started healing his injuries. Stick did not enjoy it, but he knew it was necessary to keep the incident secret from Rain. If she figured out, she would come at him with her smothering concern for him and who knew what she would have done about Mark. Through Sticks eyes, this incident was between him and Mark; therefore, it was none of Rain’s concern.

((Anyone seeing the family resemblance? Leave Puppy alone and he starts playing with a sharp pointy sword and develops a new power. Leave Stick alone and he gets beat up. xd.png Those two have a tendency to just attract trouble like magnets.))

Edited by Dashidragon

((i'm liking this battle xd.png and after this post i must leave. i'll be back in about 2 or 3 hours.))

Midnight moved according to the feint and realized a bit too late what his intentions were. The kick connected, but she moved back with it's force so she wouldn't take as much damage. The pain was low, not that much, and would go away soon. She came at him again a punch, aiming for his face.

((Enjoy it while it last. I'll be there later too ^^))

Midnight direct attack took him a bit bi surprise, but such a direct attack was a bit easier to evade. He took a side step and gave her the same with a punch in the chest. His side was still hurting, that hit she had landed had probably left a mark. She knew how to fight and it showed in her movement.

((Um not much to say while in a fight xd.png Can't exaclty describe thing forever.))

((I'm guessing Sayuk is also enjoying the stress-reliever aka spar xd.png))

Kiri watched slightly in awe as those two fighted.They were both amazingly good, and she was having a little trouble keeping up with their movements. They both seemed to be so concentrated they forgot completely about their surroundings, but at the same time, they looked lilke they were enjoying the spar. Both of them had already gotten hit, but they didn't seem in pain or anything, so it was all good. For now... Kiri couldn't help but wonder if they would really know when to stop. If they got too much into the fight, they could end up forgetting it was only a test, and get serious... She didn0t want them to get hurt, but she didn't want to interrupt the battle either, so she just decided to leave it to those two, unless it really got out of their hands.

"Come on, Kiri,get a hold of yourself! You know you should trust them more that that..." She thought, inhaling deeply, and then letting her breath out slowly. She calmed herself, got rid of the knot in her stomach. She had to trust them if they were going to fight together, and that also meant believing they would be able to stop before it got too serious.

((Thank you laugh.gif ))

Jade was high in the air praticing a new move she thought up. She flew higher into the air and looked down at the forest below her. She gave a sigh as she smelled the fresh air around her. It had been awhile since she smelled such wonderful and fresh air. She dived down, spinning as she fell from the air. As she was about to touch a tree she curved her body. This made her fly straight over the trees. She came to a small clearing in the forest that had a river running through it. She hovered over the clearing and dropped something from her claws onto the forest floor.

She changed into her human form and fell light to the ground. The wind blew around her feet as she fell from the air. She landed onto the ground and picked up the packaged item that she dropped from her claws. She drew a sword out of its wrappings and looked it over. She bent down over the river with the sword in her hand and cleaned the sword making sure not to scratch herself. When she was finished she put the sword back in it's sheath and headed into the forest.

As she stepped further into the forest she could her the sounds of a fight. She creeped up silently to where she thought the fight was coming from and hid behind a tree. She looked from behind the tree and could see a woman with blue hair fighting a man that had white, spiky hair. She sniffed the air and smelled the dragon scent that lingered around them just a bit.

Edited by Jadeclaw

Rain continued down the hall until she reached the hallway the dragon had mentioned. She saw a young teenage looking boy standing next to one of the Temple's most prized swords. She smiled when she saw him, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Thank you for your help Liam." Rain said to the other Agnimitra who had pointed the boy out to her. "Hi, Puppy, I'm Rain. We met earlier. I have an important question for you." She said, smiling to him. Her earlier emotions, so out of character, had been pushed away to consider later. For now, she was enjoying this young dragon's company. "Earlier, you tried to heal Stick, the very badly injured Agnimitra. I apologize again for him pushing you away. He has requested that you be the one to heal him. If you will accept, Midnight, your companion, and I would be supervising. Also, since you are a healer, I was wondering if you might want to study under me while you are here? I would be honored to aid someone as bright and fresh as you." Rain said, in her sweetest voice, not sounding the least bit fake. She meant ever word she had said to him. She sent relaxing emotions to him, gently.

((That's so frustrating for her sake! And he didn't even noticed the little moment she had... sad.gif I waited specifically for his reaction. Oh and that huge wall of text, I loved it! It reminded me of the gardens of Versailles. It was wonderful. ))

When Mark and his wife walked out the door, Stick dropped to the bed in exhaustion. There was only so much someone could take in a day and Stick had just about reached his limit. Trying to fall asleep, Stick couldn't seem to manage that simple feat. Everything seemed to much of an effort at the moment, even keeping up his usual tough proud facade. With no one watching, the tough outer casings he usually showed off dropped away like a petal from a dying flower. Slowly, he sat up and concentrated his thoughts as he tended to do when he got in one of these kinds of moods.

It took several minutes of deep concentration, but soon he held the finished product in his hand. Looking down at the thing he had sculpted out of ice, he marveled at it's beauty as he always did. The ice caught the light making the face of the woman sculpted from ice glow. The image took his breath away for the briefest moment, but suddenly he grimaced in frustration and hurled his work of art to the floor. The beautiful carving smashed to pieces as it hit the floor. One lone tear sparkled on the corner of his eye.

He wiped it away and growled. Quickly, he replaced the barriers he had built around himself. It was the only thing he could do to protect himself from the biting, tear wrenching emotions that thinking of his mother brought to him. Laying back down on the bed, he drowned out the last of the depressing thoughts of his mother and fell into a fitful sleep.

((Oh my gosh! Stick has a heart! That's definitely newsworthy))

The relaxing emotions she sent through him only increased Puppy's confusion. With his new powers and now Stick requesting for him to be the one to heal him, Puppy's head was spinning like a top. He didn't know what to say at first, but before he could stop it the words had come out of his mouth "Sure... I guess." he stammered without thinking. Biting down hard on his tongue, he wondered where his 'Ignore him at all possible costs' solution had gone to.

As he stared at Rain, his eyes were huge with confusion at all that was being hurled at him so quickly. I don't think I'll need help though. he thought to himself. If his experience with the sword was anything to go by, if he was holding an item that belonged to an experienced healer, then he might be able to tap into that just as he had with the sword. If he could do that, he could manage the injury without any assistance. The idea was intriguing at least.

Edited by Dashidragon

((Welcome, Jade! laugh.gif))

Kiri was watching those two fight so intently, she didn't notice another scent creeping it's way to her, until the source was really close. She sniffed the air, a little surprised she had been so concentrated on those two as to not notice it, and curious as to who could venture out there. Humans didn0t usually go so deep into the forests, unless they got lost, and there was a road all the way until the mansion, so it wasn't as if one could not know how to go back... Besides, the place they were at was somewhat of a secluded one, surrounded by so many tall trees, so no one should be able to notice the fight... She noticed the scent belonged to an Agnimitra... A member of the resistance...? But why would someone be out there? They had put some distance between the temple and them, and there wasn't a reason for someone to follow them, or to go to that place... Besides, she would have noticed if someone was following... But then, who was the Agnimitra standing behind some trees...?

She looked back at Midnight and Sayuk, who seemed to immersed into their fight to notice. Besides, she was probably the only one out of the three to be able to smell at that distance... She carefully climbed down from the branch she was sitting on, making sure she didn't make any sound. Once her feet touched the soft grass, she moved quietly, hiding between the trees, until she was close enough to the source of the scent to be able to see her. She was a girl, she looked around around 17 or 18, though she wasn't sure what her real age was. She had long, blue hair, and matching eyes. She had a gentle expression, so Kiri wasn't that weary of her anymore. She approached a little more, still not letting herself be noticed, though. The girl didn't seem as if she was going to attack or anything. After watching for a few more seconds, she came out from where she was hiding, and started walking towards the girl. "...Um, hi... Who are you...?" She asked, a little quietly. She was never that good at talking to strangers, and now she was also a little worrie about Midnight and Sayuk, making it hard for her to calm down and be confident. She only managed to talk that casually to them when they first met because, she was overwhelmed by the joy of meeting other Agnimitra, who were also on her side to notice her nervousness... She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down, and take the nervousness off her features, though her body language was still showing it. Her right hand was hovering over her chest, her fingers curved in a really soft fist, so soft it wasn't even a fist anymore (not sure how to describe that position...), though she didn't really notice it. She waited for the other Agnimitra to answer her queestion, and hopefully, she didn't scare her, coming out of nowhere...