Kira1

The Agnimitra

Scareface smiled as he walked out of the trees, looking down at the Agnimitra, trees started to rise around them, making the road fade to nothing, weeds and leaves covering the ground.

"Have fun." Scareface walked away

*a mile away*

Scareface sighed as he walked into a circle of trees, in its middle the grass was evenly cut, like the lawn of a suburban human. farther down there was a massive tree, a faintly visible tree was seen in its roots. Scareface lifted a hand, from a unseen place a large cross, covered a in a white canvas fell as it landed making a dent in the ground.

((Um... I'm confused by your last post Truewing... Did your character see my character passed out and made trees and grass and things grow out of the road or something... or did he see my character before he passed out and then he walked away into a place with lots of trees and weeds... It would be nice for that to be clarified because it would majorly effect what I had planned for my character, so I need to know so I can decide if I need to alter my plan or if it still is a viable plan... Skarx, I did answer your character, pokes quote

"Yah. It's a little harder for me to heal others' injuries but I can manage it with enough concentration, as long as it's nothing more serous then a broken bone." he replied to the man.
))

Puppy smiled as he saw the wide array of food displayed before him. Without a second thought, he grabbed as many bagels as he could and started wolfing them down with ferocious intensity. His flying acrobatics and the long walk to the safe house had left him famished. He felt hungrier then he ever had before. He was so engulfed in eating he paid little attention to the others' conversation. It had something to do with a car and temple but that's all he really noticed.

As soon as he had managed to stuff an incredible amount of bagels down his throat in an extremely short time, he turned his attention to the orange juice. He poured as much as he could manage into one glass and drank it at record breaking speeds. He poured himself another glass and did much the same thing. When he finished his second glass of orange juice he sighed with satisfaction and content smile spread across his face.

Turning his attention back to the conversation, he listened silently to what the others were saying.

((Um... I'm confused by your last post Truewing... Did your character see my character passed out and made trees and grass and things grow out of the road or something... or did he see my character before he passed out and then he walked away into a place with lots of trees and weeds... It would be nice for that to be clarified because it would majorly effect what I had planned for my character, so I need to know so I can decide if I need to alter my plan or if it still is a viable plan... Skarx, I did answer your character, pokes quote ))

((Scareface saw him faint and then caused the road to rejoin the forest, meaning the road is gone in place of the trees and weeds and leaves and so on.))

Edited by Truewing

"We can leave whenever you're ready," Midnight informed Sayuk and Kiri, "and it will only take about an half an hour to an hour to get there. Depends on how fast I can go. Stupid speed laws," she mumbled the last bit unhappily, but quickly smiled again. She took the pitcher from Puppy after he wolfed down two cups. It would always be incredible the way young boys can scarf down food that quickly and fit so much food into themselves. She poured a glass of orange and took a drink before continuing on.

"Even if we were driving at night I wouldn't mind." Midnight finished her pastry and washed it down with the orange juice.

Midnight leaned against the island, sipping at her orange juice and wondered how the temple was doing. Last time she was there it was just the usuals there, no new people. Now she would be bringing three new people and maybe some others had brought new Agnimitra to the temple. It would be great if they did; more Agnimitra who weren't on Dark's side. That's how she liked to see it. It did no good to think about the fact they might have to fight in a war. Though there was that gem that Dark seemed so intent on finding but no knew where it is. Well, no one left alive.

Sayuk looked at Puppy eat food like his life depended on it. He found it so strange that he had an eyebrow lift and had completely stopped eating his bagel, which was halfway to his mouth. After two or three minute of speed eating show and without the kid choking on anything he resumed his own meal, to which he added a couple of bread buns. Since it was free he might as well eat.

I'm ready. It's only for an hour of travel.

He only respected speed limit in cities, where killing humans would not be as easy to "hide". There was something fun to drive over a human. They had all kind of reaction, some jump on the side, some do like deers and stare at you without moving, others do weird things that give it all more value as a distraction. To bad cars didn't like it as much. They were often damaged when they hit someone at high speed.

While a bit lost in his memory he picked the pitcher of juice and made himself a cup that he drank.

Kir finished drinking her orange juice, laughing a little at how Golden ate as if he hadn't done so for months. She went over to the island, grabbing a baguet and chewing on it.

She heard Midnight say they could leaave at any moment, and that it wouldn't take so long, so she guessed it was okay to leave as soon as they were done eating... The longer they were in one place, the more chances that Dark's army might find them, even at a safe house....

"Well, I don't really care when we leave then" She said, not wanting to make them anxious with her paranoic thoughts of Dark's army, or to rush them if they were tired... Since his father gave everything up just to protect her from being found out, she decided to cause as little trouble for others as possible...

Groaning, Stick opened his eyes as he regained consciousness. The first thing he noticed was the stabbing pain in his eyes as they were blinded by the harsh light of the sun. His head pounded and all his senses felt as if they had heightened to the point that any little stimuli would bring torment. He heard the soft rustle of leaves and grass as the rubbed against one another. The sound of a bird sounded as loud as a jet engine and almost made him scream at the torment. The feel of the grass on his bare skin felt as if someone dumping blazing coals on his body. A choking sob emerged from his mouth, but soon he bit his tongue. Even in his state, his natural sense of superiority wouldn't allow him to show weakness or pain, even when completely alone.

His mind was going in confused circles. At first he couldn't remember who he was or why he was here, but then the memories came back in a roaring torrent. The fall, the other Agnimitra, the car. It took several slow painful minutes for Stick to organize his way through his convoluted thoughts. Eyeing the landscape through squinted eyes, he noted he was in a forest. Confusion swept over him because he clearly remembered passing out by the side of the road. Wondering just how much brain damage the fall had caused, his cold sharp mind started to emerge from the foggy depths of his brain. Some remnant of his usual calculating thought began to emerge.

A plan slowly formed itself in his mind. Attempting to stand up, his shaking legs and injured hand made that impossible by himself, but he managed to drag himself to a tree and pull himself up with his good hand. Clutching the tree for support, his breath came out in ragged bursts from that little bit of exertion he had just did. A bitter taste filled his mouth as he imagined what he was in for. If that little bit of effort cost him that much, then he had trouble imagining what state he would be in after this ordeal was over. Probably dead the stray thought floated through his mind. Stick made no attempt to suppress the negative thought, only accepted it with calm indifference. Preparing for the ordeal ahead, he took one wobbly breath, he took a step using the tree as support, and so he walked, because that was the only option left to him.

Puppy nodded in agreement with Kiri's statement. He was in no hurry to leave the safe house. He was still in a state of amazed shock at being in a safe house and wasn't excited about leaving. On the other hand though, he wriggled in excitement at the thought of seeing more of the rebellion and the best way of doing that was to travel to the temple. Either way, he was content with the outcome and so he would leave the choice to the others, not to mention he was still hungry.

Returning to the food, he grabbed another bagel. He ate it more slowly then the first batch, but it still disappeared in amazing time. Licking the crumbs off his fingers, a sense of happy contentment washed over him. For the first time in a long time, he was safe. No need to run, no need search, only be happy. Allowing that happiness to wash over him he smiled to himself, but only for a moment.

Shocked at his own happiness, thoughts of his father's death and guilt over what his cousin had done racked through him. He couldn't allow himself to be happy for to long. There was too much for him to answer for. Suddenly looking older then he was, Puppy drooped his head and stared at the floor so that his bangs hid his gloomy expression.

"We'll stay for a little while longer so you guys can eat and rest," Midnight said after finishing her juice and set the cup on the counter next to the sink. As she walked past the island to talk to the farm owner's about the car more, she saw Puppy's happy expression suddenly change to a depressed look. With a sigh she walked over to him and stood in front of Puppy with her arms crossed.

"I won't have anyone being this moody on the trip," she told him kindheartedly, sort of teasing him to try and make him cheer up, "so you better put that happy expression back on."

((Hope you don't mind me exploring a bit))

So they had to way a bit more. Better use that time for something useful, like exploring this place. He stood, grabbed another thing to eat, a bread bun again, then move toward the door, ignoring them, to exit the kitchen and not asking permission for it. If they didn't give test for entry then the place was probably free for exploration.

As soon as he went out of the kitchen he turned left then looking if anyone could see him he used his power to "disapeared". He then walked in the many corridors poking his nose around the different rooms. He found two filled with beds offered for the travelers and probably new recruits. These room were simple and looked comfortable. He then left the room wandered to some other place, but nothing interesting in the other: bathroom, showers, living room and other places like that. The house was not big or anything so he had covered most of it in matters of minutes. Reaching the end of his little search he fell on a locked door. Why was this one locked? Maybe the master's room or something like this. As much as he would have love to break it to see if he was right or if there was more to it, he refrained from it. It would not be wise to blow his cover for such a stupid reason, not until he had good reason there was something useful in there and even then he would just ask one of his subordinate to do it so the fault would not fall on him. As he was thinking, he found himself just staring at it and became visible again. He was not in any danger here so he was not as careful. Though he would not use or stop using his power in front of everyone unless he trully needed it.

Maybe he could ask someone what was behind. The worst that could happen would be not to be answered.

Edited by Skarx

Scareface lay blankly, his mind with the earth his heart witht he trees. His way to scan from intruders, all he could feel was a man weakly wondering his wood. Someone who he most likly knew.

"Should I even care about that interloper?" He sighed walking out, a massive cross in canves rags on his back.

*A few minutes leter*

He sighed as he saw the man dragging himself weakly,

"Perhapes you need to learn to heal before you rush yourself...old man."

((meh, when will my writers block end!))

Kirin looked at Midnight when she walked towards where Golden was, ttrying to cheer him up. She smiled a little, Midnight was really acting like an older sister, always so kind to the kid. She then saw Sayuk walking away, but she guessed he was just going to the bathroom or something. After finishing her bagel, she took one last, longing look at the pastries, refraining herself from eating one, and she went over to where Midnight and Golden were.

"You know, Midnight's right. You shouldn't be that gloomy. No one here blames you for anything. It's not your fault your family's like that. It's okay as long as you know it's wrong, and try to change it. It's pretty brave, and mature for someone your age, actually" She said, crouching so she could see Golden's face, smiling at him. "Besides, if you have that expression for too long, your face will be stuck like that" She said, poking him a little on the cheek. She really hoped she could cheer him. She hadn't ever tried to cheer anyone, so she hoped she was doing the right thing...

Stick frowned as he heard the voice. The voice was loud enough to make him wince slightly as pain lanced through his still sensitive hearing. Allowing himself a second for his sluggish brain to formulate a reply, he gasped for breath and his body shook with renewed intensity as it strained to bear his weight. Lifting his eyes to look at the other Agnimitra, he blinked as the bright light blinded his eyes for a second and worsened the throbbing in his head.

"If I waited to heal hatchling, I'd be lying in this patch of woods for months. Not all of our kind heals at extraordinary speeds." The words were said in a bitter tone. At the moment all Stick wanted was to be alone without the nuisance of another Agnimitra hounding him. Being called an old man did not even faze Stick. He accepted the truth in all forms, even if it was said in an insulting blunt way. What bothered Stick was having another Agnimitra seeing him in such a weakened and sad state.

"I thought you said you were going to leave me be hatchling." He said the statement almost as a plea. His hand tightened around the branch he was holding as he wished with all his might that he could jump on the other Agnimitra and rip his throat out, or even chase him away. Anything to get him away from here, watching him tremble like a child scared of the dark.

When Kiri poked him on the cheek Puppy couldn't help smiling, if only a little bit. It reminded him of his mother and how she tried to cheer him up when he was sad. Golden did not think much of his mother anymore. She was like a specter at the edge of his thoughts, something always looming in the darkness but never seen. She had almost become like something from another long forgotten life, familiar yet distant, loved yet intangible.

The thought that she was at least alive and well made him happy. Oftentimes, the fact that all of his family wasn't evil escaped him. No one on his mother's side was particularly bad, except for an uncle in jail for drunk driving, but that was hardly a comparable offense. Ever since he had discovered he was an Agnimitra he had been so consumed in the life of one that he had simply forgotten there was more out there then Dark and the Rebellion.

He smiled shyly at the two girls and nodded. He had no idea what else there was to say.

Scareface shrugged and said,

"Very well, I will leave you to the wood, but she does not want you in the soil. I was just planning to point the way to a city, very well, wise one. Have fun walking deeper into my land." instead of leaving like before he just dropped his massive cross covered in canvas to the forest floor, his back resting against a tree. he yawned pulling his hood down a few inches,

"I will try to find soil that might like your corpse."

Midnight smiled at Kiri when the girl poked Puppy on the cheek. It seemed to have some positive effect on the boy because he smiled, cheering up a bit. She could tell something was on his mind though, before he nodded to them. Deciding for now it could be left alone, Midnight uncrossed her arms and walked around the island.

"I'm going to be talking to the farm owners about the car. I wonder what kind they'll have for us to borrow," she told the other two, noting that Sayuk had left. He wouldn't go far and was probably just exploring the house like any normal curious person. She was still really suspicious of him though.

Her mind went back to the car as she talked to the two farm owners and they led her out to the garage. She had her choice of several cars actually, and since there were only four of them, Midnight asked if they could use the black convertible that she spotted amongst the other cars.

The farm owners chuckled at her obvious enthusiasm to drive the car and said that she could. With a thank you and a smile, Midnight happily went back to the kitchen to inform the others about the car they would take. Then she would find Sayuk and see if the others were ready to leave.

Sayuk walked back to the others and found Midnight walking happily back to the kitchen. Maybe they were going now. He followed her and waited just outside the kitchen. He was not hungry anymore and he didn't want to be to close to the other, especially Puppy who seemed the have a talent at ingesting ridiculus quantity of food in a small laps of time without choking on it. As for Kiri... she always seemed to be mentally absent. If the resistance was recruiting these kind of people... how could they be so hard to find? There must be especially strong ones to compensate or these were exceptions.

After listening a bit he learned two things. First, they had a black convertible as transportation. Second, he didn't have any idea what it was supposed to look like since he cared little about these.

(There repaired ^^'...)

Edited by Skarx

((lol I love that song xd.png It's in guitar hero II which I have and I love playing Trogdor. I can do it on hard!))

((Skarx, you don't know how right you are xd.png Kiri's just like me, always spacing out... Makes me wonder if she should've been something like a day-dream dragon (those dragons, by the way, aparently looove to stalk me...)))

Kiri smiled when Golden also did, though he seemed to have been thinking about something before he nodded, he seemed like he had cheered up a little, and that was enough for now. She then looked at Midnight, who went to look for the owners of the farm to talk about the car... She hoped it was fun to ride one... Or at least better than walking in human form...

After a few moments, the scent of Sayuk came out of nowhere, behind Midnight, who was returning from her talk about their transport, though he stayed at the doorframe. Made her wonder where he was, and how come his scent wasn't there as he approached the kitchen, but she shrugged it off. She probably just didn't notice before.

She returned her attention to Midnight, who seemed quite happy about something. "Are we leaving?" She asked, wondering why Midnight looked like that. It probably had something to do with their transport, since she had just gone to talk to the owners about that, but she wasn't sure, and she didn't know how someone could be even slightly happy about something as a ride... Maybe there was something special about cars...?

"Only if you are all ready," Midnight replied to Kiri's question. "Are you ready?"

Midnight sort of wanted to leave as as possible, but she didn't want to rush everybody and just let them take their time. It wouldn't take long to get there and she was mostly eager to drive the fancy car that she would be able to borrow. It had been so long since she had last driven one of those kind of cars. She didn't know what made those better than other cars, but she just felt like they were special. Might be because humans had classified them as really good cars and placed such high prices on them.

((hmm, Dashidragon, where are you?))

Kiri looked at Midnight as she asked i they were ready to leave. Actually, she thought the quicker the better, she was getting excited to see what the temple looked like, and what kind of members of the resistance would they meet... Still, she didn't want to rush anyone.

"Well, I'm good to go, but waiting is also okay" she said, looking at Golden, he probably was the only one who might have a reason to not want to leave yet. Not that it was a bad thing, but Sayuk seemed like he wanted to leave since they first came in, and Midnight also looked eager to leave, for some reason. Maybe there was something special about cars. She started to feel curious, and thus, slightly eager to see what their ride was like.

She looked towards the doorframe, where Sayuk was standing, with his usual emotionless expression. Made her wonder how someone could keep a frown for that long. "How about you guys?" She said, while turning to look at Golden this time. She hoped going to another new, exciting place, as the temple would probably be helped distract the kid, ans also cheer him up. He really needed to take his mind off things, and just act like he was supposed to, like a carefree 14-year-old.

Sayuk sigh. How could they take so long just to have a 30 minutes of car ride? Did they really want to wait in a place potentially dangerous just to see an old barn a bit more? Ok there was that locked room which, he was trying to convince himself, was probably just the farm master's room. When they actually turned to ask the brat his opinion...

He's going to come too. We are three wanting to go, you Midnight seem really eager to drive that black convertible of yours. Anyway the temples are much more interesting to see. The kid would be missing out something good, especially if he was impressed with an old farm like this.

With that he went deeper in the corridor. He had noticed the look Kiri was still having at him. He could read questions on it, he could not guess what they were of course, but he disliked it. Midnight was the same. Though... for the later it was more clear that she didn't trust him to much. Make one wonder why she was helping him reach the temple. Though... he would be surrounded by potential foes there.

Let's go before it get even later.

((More than dashidragon... Where is DIAMON...something!!! She plays Dark! ...))

Edited by Skarx