Kira1

The Agnimitra

((hmm, thanks.))

Redstone looked down at the grow dully as he stepped in some silver liquid.

"Hmm" He drew his eyes up to a broken winged dragon.

"Why did you fly over my land."

((short but I am warming back up after to many essays.))

((lol, I'm gone for a day or two and you advance just this xd.png I like this lazy pace...))

Kiri watched as Midnight and Sayuk walked towards the younger Agnimitra that had just landed at the middle of the cow field. He looked to be 14 or so, a little younger than her. But that was just in appearance. In real age, she was already 500 years old, and judjing by the kid's reaction when Midnight spoke to him, he should be somewhere near 14 in real age too.

"My names... uh... Dark's cousin... oh wait! I mean my name is... Puppy... Yes that's it... or Golden Retriever... Golden or Retriever for short..." Her brain got stuck at the Dark's cousin part here. There was just no way. He didn't look anything like the Black Dragon, not in appearance, and even less in his way of acting... He actually seemed really nice, caring, and... innocent.

She Midnight answered him, and Sayuk said something, though she did't really pay attention to what they were saying... Well, being Dark's cousin or not, the kid, Golden, seemed really nice, and he looked like he regretted what his cousin was doing, a lot, even though it wasn't his fault... She made a mental note to watch the kid closely, maybe he just felt bad because people wouldn't go near him for being the Black Dragon's cousin, but if he really felt it was somehow his fault, things couldn't be left like that... Such a young kid shouldn't carry such sins...

She really hoped she was wrong.

"We can't stay here for long now that he made this show. One of in Dark army will have noticed him and may be coming this way. We can't afford to wait here for him to stop whinning." Sayuk's usual emotionless voice broke her out of her thoughts, realising he was right, and they should really get out of there before someone found them... Though he could've said it in a nicer way...

"Hey, even though you have a point in that we should get away from here, you don't have to be so mean to te kid..."

((um, i'm going to wait until after Dashi posts since Midnight was talking to Puppy and Dashi has not made Puppy reply yet...So I call dibs on the post after him! xd.png))

Edited by Kira1

((Sorry for the late post. I had mounds of homework, just got finished with it.))

Stick reared his head up when the smell of Agnimitra hit his nostrils. In his human form he would not be able to tell the difference between a normal human and Agnimitra, but in his dragon form his smell was sensitive enough to pick up the slight difference. He looked over at the Agnimitra that had just spoken to him and examined him with one of his large yellow eyes. In most cases, Stick would have cared if another Dragon Agnmitra was around, but the pain from his wounds was all he cared about at the moment.

Gingerly, he heaved himself off the ground, careful not to put weight on his injured leg and letting his torn wing hang at his side like a dead limp animal. Just passing through. his voice rumbled through his mind into that of the other Agnimitra. You really should take care of that ant infestation you have. He said, whipping his head around to look at the retreating group of hunters.

Growling, he watched in amusement as their eyes widened in fright once again. The one dragging the half dead hunter dropped his comrade and ran. Ants are so fun to play with, just look how they squirm. Stick said to the other Agnimitra. I want to see Dark squirm like that too. he thought with sinister pleasure.

Puppy looked up with surprise at the girl's reaction. His eyes widened for a second in wonder, and then he put on a huge goofy smile. Taking the girl's outstretched hand; he stood up before letting go. He looked at the man with the expressionless face and for a fleeting moment dislike ran through his brain, but before it could take root he squashed the feeling like a bug. Just because he was rude doesn't make him evil. Maybe he's gone through a lot. I'll just have to give him a chance. Soon Golden had forgotten he had even had doubts about the man, and gave him a friendly smile.

Although he gave the man a chance, what he had said still tugged at Puppy's brain. One simple line "Everyone knows Dark's family is not like him." The sentence echoed through his brain. You have no idea about my family and what they're like. he thought. Everyone assumed that because Stick had joined the rebellion that made him good, but Puppy was aware of the truth. He knew that if Stick had the opportunity he would murder Dark and then take his throne. He had a list of ancestors in his head that had committed terrible crimes, all of which his father had told him about before he had been killed. Dark, well Dark was just evil. Even his own father had been less then good, even though Puppy still loved him. Puppy shivered when he remembered what his father had told Puppy he had done in his younger days before Dark came around. Bad things, evil things.

"It does matter." He whispered to himself under his breath. Looking back up at the group he looked to the girl first and said "Thanks for..." he didn't know what to say. Understanding sounded too cheesy and caring sounded as if he was desperate for attention. He smiled again. “Just thanks. I think the others were right though. Maybe we should move on."

Edited by Dashidragon

((I have a problum where I can't use bold on this site, when i refer to him as Scareface he is like a human, but I have been refering to him as Redstone, the name he is called when he is in dragon form, right now he is a dragon. So i can't be like you with the bold and, just now relized I can still use italic. But yea, may want to alter your conversation with Redstone a bit.))

Edited by Truewing

((@_@ this debate is confusing me. DX lets just get on with it, shall we?

oh, and Dashi, make sure to re-read your sentences before posting. I noticed some errors that shouldn't really be there. Like you put 'to' when it should've been 'too' and 'their' when it should've been 'they're' so making sure to fix those things would be good. happy.gif))

Midnight helped him up, then looked to Sayuk to give him a reproachful look for his rude behavior. He didn't have to be so stern all the times. She knew they had to move on and would do so as soon as they could without leaving anyone behind.

When Puppy thanked her she looked back to him and smiled.

"You're welcome, and yes, we will keep moving. There's a safe house not too far from here," Midnight told him.

She did a quick headcount to make sure everyone she had collected so far was present.

"Well, let's go," she said, turning to head back to the main road to return to the original route.

Both Kiri and Midnight comment about his rudeness passed way over his head. He said the truth and didn't put sweetness and kindness in it, who cared? Well obviously all of them since they all gave him a look,but they did it in his place and each time he had dared do that people got incredibly suspicious since he never had the face to go with it. With other member of the army that knew him and worked under him they would just look at him like he just came back from the dead.

None the less, he didn't bother to answer any of their reproach and went on forgetting them. When they finally went back to the road he followed, trying to stay a bit behind since he really found no reason to walk beside one another and he didn't want to have them in his back since he didn't knew where to go. He kept a watchful eye on their surrounding, searching for any enemies. Which seemed to vary with the moment and mission.

He opened the water bottle he had previously opened and drank some of it.

Fallen Angel and a group of young Agnimitra hid inside the safe house. She'd told the youngsters that they couldn't attack Sayuk, and since they knew who he was there wouldn't be any trouble. And they should only hurt people who wouldn't tell them where the Gem was. She also told them that Dark said this was a potential sanctury for the Resistance.

What she didn't tell them was that they were completely disposable. The Resistance would probably kill a good deal of them, and any that disobeyed her would be killed. Fallen Angel wasn't a huge fan of killing the better race, but she had a job to do.

((Fixed my error. Altered the conversation also ^^ It's fine if you use italics instead of bold but I can't really change that because I use italics for my character's thoughts))

About half a mile down the road Midnight turned down a dirt road which led to a farm house. Despite being so out in the open, this was the safe house. The spell around the farm was strong enough to hide all underneath it from any spying, and made the place seem like a normal farm house. There weren't many living at this safe house, just a few families. The owners of the house, a married couple, took in anyone and were very kind. They had plenty of supplies, given to them from the major safe houses once a month, and could house many a number of people.

((well, i would've posted this bit sooner but i forgot about it...xd.png))

Redstone looked calmly at the stream of blood and the broken wing. They are a burden on this soil, ants have a purpose. Redstone walked around this new dragon, staring at the wreckage of his land where this dragon landed. As he stared the trees seemed to be pulling themselves up healing as they moved, the grass standing and then growing a few inches.

Perhapes it would be best that you held human form, a broken wing is not the best thing to have while walking in these forest. Redstone looked down distastfully at the dragon blood, the grass was dying where the blood lay.

And stop bleeding all over the ground, at least human blood does not kill the plants.

Stick growled when he heard the other Agnimitra's reply. I don't take kindly to being told what to do. I'll bleed wherever I want to bleed. Sitting, he blinked his yellow eyes and bared his teeth. Although he hated to do what the other Agnimitra said, it made sense. With a broken leg he wouldn't be able to walk in Dragon form, and he certainly couldn't fly with a torn wing membrane. Closing his eyes, he slowly allowed himself to return to human form. Like after all his changes, for a few short seconds Stick's hair, eyes, and skin changed to random colors before settling back into his normal red hair and yellow eyes.

He looked at dismay at his left arm. It hung limply at his side and his hand had a huge gash in it from the bullet. Frowning, he noticed with some distress that his favorite green shirt was covered in silver dragon's blood and dirt. The shirt made him madder then the injury. "Great. Just great." he mumbled to himself as he looked at the remnants of his green polo. With his still useable arm, he managed to wriggle his way out of his shirt. Taking it, he wrapped it around his hand, which was still bleeding profusely. Examining the crude bandage for a moment, he returned his gaze to the other Agnimitra.

"You owe me a new shirt. I mean, the hunters that shot me were on your land."

Puppy blinked as he looked at the farm before him. He dimly remembered flying over it just that morning. It surprised him that he had flown over a safe house without even knowing it. Excitement welled up in him as he thought about finally reaching the destination he had been seeking for so many months. The farm in his eyes looked no less regal then a castle, because it signified for him a new beginning.

He smiled and said to no one in particular, "It's a lovely little place. I can't wait to see inside!" Rocking back and forth on his heels excitedly, he dashed up the driveway as fast as his feet could carry him before he stopped at the foot of the steps. His eyes went huge as he stared at the unassuming safe house. Wonder and excitement swelled up in him too astronomical levels.

He stood there and stared at the safe house, too absorbed in his own emotions to actually go inside. Retriever may have stood there for an eternity smiling with a dumb look on his face if he was allowed to.

Edited by Dashidragon

He had finally reached it. A small ball of stress took place in his chest. He was going inside one of the fable hidden safe house. It would be filled with resistance members and all. Would he be able to do his mission right? Probably... since he doubted they would cage him up for not apparent reason. The other were entering the house, but the kid was still there looking at the old barn like it was a miracle coming from the sky. No need to slow Midnight anymore because of this sheer idiot so he moved behind Puppy and pushed him forward inside the house.

"Move it, you'll have time to check the outside later. Go look at the inside now will you."

He found it weird to just push someone, he usually never touched people if he didn't need it. He wondered how easy it would be to actually cut him. Maybe child skin was not as hard. He could not remember his own child skin and had not been put in contact with any child since they usually disliked him... After pushing Puppy enough he grabbed his arm and went to Midnight.

"So... what now? Will we be tested?"

With so many people against them he though it would only be normal that they tested others.

Redstone looked down dully his words a mix int he mind and spoken as he slowly slipped into a almost human state,

"Intruding into my land has its punishments. The hunters had theirs...and you had yours. He seemed to mostly talk of the shirt more then the wound, a sign of him seeing a lost shirt is the equivalent to a human being almost killed." his skin still had the faint blues and greens and the marks of red and then he was Scarface again.

Scarface layed a hand on his face seeming to lay it softly over the scared tissue. He leaned down pokeing at the sliver blood, their was a faint hiss, as his hand came up it showed faint burns that fadded as scarfaces body repaired them.

"Hmm, a dragon of ice, rare that one would come near here, us of the earth tend to enjoy this place more then your kind.....anyway....as for the shirt that is the payment of being on my land, a object it seems you liked, as for the wound, I think that may heal itself fast enough. eatherway, I will respect the older and leave you be."

((tell me if you have heard of this, they say dragon blood is highly flammable as well as acidic tot he point that it kills almost every thing it touches.))

Midnight was about to tell Puppy to quit standing there and get inside but Sayuk pushed him inside. She didn't really understand his rough behavior, but it seemed there was no point in scolding him about it.

Sayuk then grabbed Puppy's arm and walked over to her, asking if they would be tested.

"What kind of tests are you talking about?" she asked, not really sure what he meant. Did he mean tests of character, or skill in fighting? The owners of the house knew her and trusted her judgment about things, so they had no problem with the people she brought. Most of those she did bring with her left when she did to continue on to one of the main safe houses, ones located on an Agnimitra temple. It was usually that the last time the couple would see those people. And since the three she had brought with her seemed eager to help in the fight against Dark, they would most likely be traveling on with her after a rest.

Puppy didn't get over his awe until Sayuk dragged him inside of the safe house. Rubbing his wrist where Sayuk had grabbed him, he looked down and noticed the skin was red and irritated. He sure has a hard grip. thought Golden to himself. Focusing his attention, he allowed his powers to take hold and watched as the skin turned back to a normal healthy pink color. Although some people would think it stupid to use his healing powers to heal something as simple as irritated skin, he figured that practice made perfect. For every injury or irritation he healed his powers only got that much stronger.

Still looking at his wrist, he unconsciously took a step forward to be nearer to the group. His foot caught in a loose board and before he knew it, he was falling to the ground. Landing with a loud thump, Puppy's face was already turning red with embarrassment. Standing up as fast as he could, he looked down at his elbow which was slightly burning. A fairly large scrape covered his elbow. Concentrating and reaching for his powers again, he slowly the healed the scrape and smiled in triumph as the scrape disappeared.

Returning his gaze to the others he looked up at the girl who had led them here and smiled. "This is a great place. I guess since there is no tests, what next?"

Edited by Dashidragon

((meh, now I have to wait.))

((well, at least you won't get left behind with our lazy like pace. X3))

Midnight watched as Puppy tripped and fell, but he quickly stood up obviously embarrassed. Instead of saying anything, she watched as he healed the scrape he received from falling. She smiled back when he looked to her and asked his question.

"We'll be staying here until we have had enough time to eat and rest. Hopefully we can leave at noon, and the only thing left is to see if there is a car we can borrow. A car is much faster than walking," Midnight explained to everyone.

She looked to the owners of the farm and they told her there was a car they could borrow.

"Good, then it'll be a half an hour drive to the temple," Midnight said.

((This is not a so lazy pace. We seem to mostly wait to give a chance to others to answer to our action. I find that nice. Not to fast and in need of reading 4 pages of text...))

Sayuk was about to reply when he heard and then saw Puppy fall and lying on the floor. Forget this he would not even need to kill him himself, he would do it all on his own just fine one day. Still he noted his ability to heal. This could be useful.

"Can you heal others as well?"

Knowing your preys ability was essential even from child, he was not one to act rashly without knowing everything needed. He then answered Midnight.

"If there is none then all the better I just always though the resistance had these. Then what do we do now exactly, I don't know were I'm are supposed to go now."

He also wanted the food. He was hungry and didn't want to get outside and hunt. They may not know his human appearance, but he was not so sure about his dragon form. It's much harder to hide that. Lucky him, he was mostly seen in Russia were he usually work. Maybe it would have been better to have a nickname... he had not though about that, but the idea of lying felt really wrong and he pushed it away immediately.

((Sorry for making you wait but I was having a little writer's block about Stick's response and decided to sleep on it, but now I'm ready))

Stick shrugged his skinny shoulders when he heard that the other Agnimitra would leave him alone. "You should be glad I have an extra one of these shirts or you wouldn't like the consequences." With that he turned his back on the other Agnimitra and started to walk away. Stick wasn’t one for socializing... or being polite. In most cases he would have tried to provoke the other Agnimitra, but his head was throbbing and his whole body ached from his spectacular crash landing, also he was in a hurry to get back to his hotel because that’s where his extra shirt was.

Stumbling out of the forest, Stick walked away as fast as his shaking legs could carry him, brooding over his ruined shirt the whole time. Eventually his mind took a turn and he started thinking of where he would start looking next. No hint or clue of his cousin's whereabouts was around here. While his mind raced, he wandered across the landscape aimlessly, not really watching where he was going. Suddenly, as he was crossing a dirt road, a car barreling down at tremendous speeds almost ran over him.

The car stopped when they saw him and a group of men jumped out with looks of horror on their faces. They came flocking around Stick and one of them said "Did the dragon get you too? It killed our friend." they asked in horror and awe. Stick looked up at the man and it passed through his mind that it was one of the hunters who had shot him. When the man saw his yellow eyes he screamed like a little girl before stumbling back. "What's wrong with this place..." he whispered before stumbling back to the car and jumping back in. When the rest of the humans saw Stick's eyes they had much the same reaction. As the car sped away at top speed, Stick chuckled to himself before black obscured his vision and he passed out on the ground by the side of the road.

Puppy perked up at the sound of the word food. He had almost forgotten how his stomach was twisting itself in knots and begging for food. "Yah. It's a little harder for me to heal others' injuries but I can manage it with enough concentration, as long as it's nothing more serous then a broken bone." he replied to the man. His stomach let out a huge growl as if to remind him that there were more important things to discuss.

"Where's that food you were talking about? I'm starving." Puppy looked back to the girl and smiled.

((Ahaha, I'm being totally ignored ^-^" But it's okay, I mean, this week is the last week of school, before vacations, so I'm reeeeeeeally busy with exams and stuff, so it's better if you don't ask me things directly, so you don't have to wait for me... But I PROMISE I'll post more often after this horrible, horrible week full of exams and such...))

Kiri went into the peaceful looking farm, frowning a little when she saw Sayuk push Golden, and then drag him, leaving his wrist a faint red colour. She heard Sayuk ask something about tests, and Midnight disregarding it, and saying something about food... She noticed Golden healing both the irritation in his skin Sayuk had provoked, and he scrape on his elbow from when he fell. It would certainly be an advantage to have a healer with them, especially since he would probably become better and better with time... But right now he was a kid. She hated to see him trying to oppose Dark. He should be living a normal kid's carefree life, all about games ant the present, not sparing one thought to the future, or a possible war...

She realised she had totally spaced out when her keen ears caught the sound of a stomach growling, and when she saw it came from Golden, she couldn't help but smile a little. Such a calmed atmosphere, surrounded by those of her kind... It really seemed as a dream, after having looked for a place like that for so long. When Golden asked about lunch, she realised she was growing quite hungry too, so she walked closer to where Midnight was. She then remembered having heard something about a car while she was spacing out... She had to stop doing that.

"Hey, if we're going by car, does anyone know how to drive? I mean, everytime I needed to travel a long distance, I just did it in my dragon form..." She said, not sure if she looked a little dumb for not knowing how to drive, or ever having ridden a car at that, when she was 500 years old...

((its ok Shiro ^_^ sorry about ignoring you a bit. :sweat:))

"The food's this way," Midnight chuckled in response to Puppy's question and headed towards the kitchen. When Kiri asked her question about the car Midnight turned her attention to the girl.

"Don't worry, I can drive," she replied kindly. It wasn't a big deal that Kiri didn't know how to drive.

In the kitchen there were bagels and pastries laid out on the kitchen's island (island as in a counter top in the middle of the kitchen just so you know). They were free for anyone to take along with the pitcher of orange juice sitting on the counter next to a stack of cups.

Noticing she was also quite hungry herself, Midnight eagerly grabbed a pastry and took a bite of the delicious treat.

((I can't really post until it's night where you others are... :/ time zones. *sigh*))

He knew how to drive, cars and other vehicle was useful. One good thing these human made. He still preferred flying though. Sayuk followed them to the kitchen. When he saw the pastry he was a bit disappointed. He liked sugar, but taking to much of it seemed to rise his level of energy making him a bit hyper, which pretty much allowed his emotion to be seen almost like an open book...

He grabbed a bagel and something to put on it then started eating too.

"When do we leave for the temple? Today?"

The sooner the better and the closer he was getting to dangerous situations he would have preferred to avoid...

Edited by Skarx

((Kira: Like I said, it's better that you ignored me xd.png))

Kiri smiled a little at Midnight's response, and then followed her into the kitchen, which was full of pastries and baguetes, free for anyone to take, she guessed. She really loved sugar, but she knew better that to eat some, she didn't want to go all hyper on them... She remembered th last time she had eaten sugar, was when her father was still with her... She didn't quite remember wha she had done, but she remembered before going hyper, her stomach had hurt... a lot... She almost threw up... And then, it was all a blurr, until it was her father shaking her slightly, and then walking away, muttering something about completely banning sugar, and something about rabid monkeys or evil fluffballs not conquering the world... When she took a look around, they were in the peek of a mountain, really far awayfrom where they had been... When she asked her father, he said something about running away from bunnies and left it like that. She really missed him... She tried to push those thoughts to the back of her head, moving towards the stack of cups and filling one with orange juice.

She then heard Sayuk ask when they were leaving for the temple... He seemed quite eager... But she thought it was better to stay, at least for the night, mostly because she didn't know how far away that temple was, and if Midnight was driving, she wouldn't like her to drive throughout the whole night...

"Well, I guess it depends on how far that temple is, I mean, I don't want Midnight to drive through the whole night, it must be tiring..." She said, finally breaking away from her thoughts... She really had a problem with spacing out...