Kira1

The Agnimitra

Hikari watched Sayuk curiously as he seemed a little surprised when the girl arrived, and then the tinyest hint of worry took over his face for half a second. That was a lot of emotion showing in such a short ammount of time, at least for him. Then, he retreated a little from the group, and taking a better look, it seemed as if he was trying to stay away from the newcomer's line of vision.

She raised an eyebrow at the Agnimitra's strange behaviour, he had always been calm and collected until that point. She wondered if the Agnimitra that had just came had something to do with the change. But why would his behaviour be any different just because of her? Did he know her or something? But why would he be trying to hide from her?

There were a lot of things that didn't make sense to her right now, but she was sure there was something weird about Sayuk, something he wasn't telling them -not that he had told them anything besides his name- and she was set to find that out.

((Oooooh, she's suspecting you xd.png))

((A random guy came in hit his foot on a rock fell to his belly and diseapered in the hole that opened up under him. A crazed laughter could be heard coming from a girl who had pulled a rope. Oh is she now? What will she do with it um? Bring your suspition on he does not care about you! xd.png))

Edited by Skarx

((Um, but you can't blame someone on suspition you need proof. Where would you get these? -_o um? Well see when the other post xd.png))

Stick had stumbled along the edge of the road for so long, he no longer cared when a car passed him or not. All that he heard was the steady beat of his own heart and the thump of his feet as they hit the ground. That was the only sound that reached his ears. The steady rhythm of these melodies washed together till they were all that was left in the world other then pain. He took no notice of the car as it stopped next to him, nor of the people who talked to him. To him nothing existed anymore except the pain. His body screamed from exhaustion and the pain of his fall. One stray thought entered his mind for a moment, breaking though the monotony and pain. It's not long now before you're cold as stone and lying under the ground with your father and mother.

Stars and blackness danced before his eyes. He struggled against them for a few seconds, but he was too tired to continue on. Allowing himself to be lost in the blackness, he heard the distant rumble of voices, but none of them made sense. The words slipped around in his head but never quite penetrated or made sense. He was just about to drop to the ground when one voice cut through his stupor like a knife. "Hah, I should have known it was you. That blood smelled all too familiar. You never did learn how to take care of yourself." For one second, instead of his usual frown or smile, Stick scowled deeply, but soon that transformed into a disapproving frown. If there was any voice that could bring him back from the edge of passing out, it was her. Frankly, there was no one else in the world Stick couldn’t stand more. The annoyance even her voice caused him was severe enough to even break his confused trance.

He looked over his shoulder at the familiar figure and allowed his disconcerting yellow eyes to bore into hers. “Why do you always turn up when I want your company the least, Rain? I can’t even bleed in peace without you appearing.”

When Puppy saw the man at first, he watched from the car with wide eyes, too startled to move. The man that stood before him matched the description of Stick his father had given him to a T… The whole time the others ran out of the car and talked to the obviously dazed man, Puppy sat in the back of the car with his mouth open in utter disbelief, his thoughts screaming, It can’t be over and over again. Even when the new Agnimitra landed, Puppy was too busy gawking to pay much attention.

When the man finally spoke to the other that finally broke the spell over Golden. In a matter of seconds, Puppy had completely changed his view of Stick. The man his father had described as Stick was fierce and bloodthirsty, only intent on revenge, but this man… he was just a miserable person staggering along the edge of the street with no help. Perhaps he had put to much stock in his fathers words. Who knew? Maybe this man wasn’t even Stick.

In response to these thoughts, Golden finally unbuckled his seat belt and heaved himself out of the car. Running to the man’s aide, he grabbed the man’s arm before he could react, and set to mending what he could. He felt the bleeding wound and the broken bone. The bone came together as if by magic, but he struggled to heal the other wound. Sweat started to pour from his forehead. He was completely focused on his work when…

Stick was slightly astonished when the young Agnimitra came out of nowhere and grabbed his arm. Stick flinched as he felt his bones knit together as if of their own accord, but he soon realized who was doing it. Taking his good arm he roughly pushed away the young Agnimitra, leaving him sprawled out on the ground. “What do you think you’re doing hatchling?” he growled.

Puppy merely stared at the ferocious looking man with his wide golden eyes. Perhaps he had been right this man was Stick, and maybe his father’s assessment had been more truthful then he thought.

((Sorry for the late post. I had a research project. Busy week.))

Rain smiled for a second at Stick's snarky response. She wanted to laugh, but she could feel the intense waves of pain rolling off him. She was just watching him when the other Agnimitra tried to help him. Stick batted him away. Rain stopped smiling and scowled right back at Stick.

"Still can't even accept help from anyone." Rain said with a shake of her head. As she walked towards Stick she paused and rested a hand on the young Agnimitra. She didn't feel much more than soreness. She sent a wave of a soothing feeling through him then turned her attention back to Stick.

"Will you stop scowling long enough to let me heal you?" Rain asked as she stepped to him. She waited for his response before she touched him, but she held her hands just inches from his skin.

"I'd rather let a thousand hatchlings like him try to heal me before I let you even touch me Rain." he said automatically. Even though he said it, he knew most likely Rain would ignore him. Rain seemed to have the ability to ignore his rude comments and 'see the good in him.' The prospect of anyone seeing any good in him was almost enough to make him laugh. What need had he to be 'good' when everyone was below him. The concept of good was merely a ploy devised by the weak as a means to defend themselves against more powerful beings. To Stick the concept of good and evil was as blurry as a half erased picture.

Already her hands were to close to his skin for his comfort. If he accepted help from someone inferior like her, it would only prove that he was inferior also. Stick hated to be bested in anything, even healing. He never had the talent for it, and he hated Rain for being so good at it. Of course though, Rain couldn't change her colors like him. That was a small enough victory for Stick to take away some of his anger.

Turning away from Rain, he tried to walk away, but already the clarity he had received for the briefest of moments was already beginning to dim. Once again, he could see the blackness invading his sight like a smothering blanket. Finally succumbing to his weariness, Stick dropped to the ground passed out cold.

Rain sighed and waited as Stick continued to resist her help. Inside she was just smiling at his protests, knowing that he would pass out any minute, but she resisted smiling because it would make him even angrier. She let him take a step away then gasped a little when he collapsed.

"That was sooner than I thought." She said aloud, but was really talking to herself. She moved to Stick's unconscious body and rested her hands on him. She flinched as if she had been slapped, hard, in the face. She then focused mending his injured arm. It took a few minutes of intense concentration. She then sighed heavily.

"Great, he just had to pass out in his human form with an injured wing. Now I'll have to sneak up on him later to heal that." She said, once again, aloud, though she seemed to be talking to herself. She stood up and turned around, then saw the others and remembered that they were there.

"Oh how rude of me!" She said and smiled at them. "I am Rain. I apologize to anyone Stick may have harmed, especially you, young one. He has good, somewhere in him, it just is not always apparent. Do any of you need healing? Do you mind helping me get him to the Temple?" Rain asked with a friendly, sweet smile. They all looked like good people, but as her eyes skimmed over Sayuk, she paused. There was something about him....but after less than a moment she moved on to focus on Stick once again.

Midnight ignored Sayuk's reply as she watched Rain and Stick converse with each other. It surprised her when Puppy suddenly ran over to Stick and tried to heal his broken arm, only to be pushed away. Rain was kind enough to come over by Puppy and lay a soothing hand him, though turned her attention back to Stick.

Midnight went and crouched down by Puppy, making sure he wasn't going to start blaming himself for things. When Rain turned to them after Stick collapsed Midnight smile back at her.

"We're all fine, thank you and of course we could help you get to the temple. We were headed there ourselves. I'm Midnight, by the way," Midnight replied to Rain.

Kiri looked slightly in awe as Puppy went to try to help Stick, and got shoved away, just to be soothed a little by the newcomer -Rain- who was having a conversation with Stick. She also went towards Golden when Midnight did so, to make sure he was okay. She then heard a 'thud', and when she looked, she saw Stick had collapsed. Rain healed most of his wounds, but she probably couldn't heal the one on his wing.

She heard Midnight answering her question, and introducing herself. "Oh, I'm Kiri, nice to meet you." She said, bowing slightly, like the first time she had met Midnight and Sayuk. She walked over to the unconscious Stick, passed one of his arms over her shoulder and started carrying him towards the car. It wasn't good for him to be laying on the side of the road, even if most of his injuries had been healed.

Sayuk looked at the scene, Stick arguing when he was offered a healing offer. What a fool... Puppy getting thrown away by Stick, something he though must have hurt Stick. Rain "healing" Puppy, since she was always healing everyone there was little surprise there. It was almost like an impulse for her. Like she needed to heal people, well to Sayuk vision of thing it was. When Stick fell unconscious Sayuk knew thing were going to go much faster now. The main trouble out of the way... came the greeting and then they will be able to go.

When Rain's eye stopped on him he knew he had not being completely forgotten like he hoped to be. Well she didn't seem to know to much or she was hiding it well. Better keep a lower profile just in case. He didn't answer Rain question since he didn't need her healing nor her attention, but instead turned to Midnight.

"We ought to go now. If we smelled the blood someone else might. I'll be safer if you finish all the greeting in the car. If we really have to bring Stick then let's put him in the trunk."

He walked to the car and offered Kiri to put him in the trunk. It's not like they had all the place in the world in the car... and he was unconscious so he would not care.

"Put him in there."

Edited by Skarx

Kiri heard what Sayuk told Midnight. He did have a point in that someone else might smell the blood, and they would be in a great disadvantage if they got into a fight with Dark's army whan they had an unconscious person to protect... She walked a little faster until she reached the car, though Stick's weigh slowed her down.

"Put him in there." She heard Sayuk said, as he opened the luggage area of the convertible (dunno how to say it either...). She blinked at him, not sure if he was joking or something. Then again, Sayuk didn't seem like the type to joke. At all. What was he thinking?? Stick had been injured, and he was unconscious! She was starting to get annoyed by Sayuk's rudeness at that point. She decided to plainly ignore him instead of makinf the witty remark her brain was screaming at her, "Just tell him to go there himself if he thinks it's such a good idea!", she'd rather not get into a fight for such a silly reason. She opened the door to the back seat and put Stick there, then closing the door so he wouldn't fall out of the car. Four people could fit in the back seat if they tried, and it wasn't as if puppy or her would occupy that much space. She was about to suggest that Sayuk should drive so Midnight, who would take less space that him, could seat with them, but she remembered how eager she was to drive the car, so she shrugged it off. They could bear with it for a little until they reached the temple.

((it's called the trunk! xd.png why don't you know that? it's the trunk of the car.))

"Don't put him back there!" Midnight scolded Sayuk. "You'll have enough room in the back. If need be, two can sit up in the front passenger seat." She sighed as she walked around the car to the driver's seat and hopped in. "Like Sayuk did say, though, we should get moving," Midnight said to everyone. She smiled to Rain, reassuring her welcome to join them on their drive.

((I didn't cause I don't know every word in enlish... and have barely ever used this one.))

Sayuk sigh. The could do whatever they wanted for all he cared. He tried to be helpful, since this guy, now unconscious, would probably make a fuss the second he was going to wake up. Well he was not going to be part of the trouble then. He also disliked the the what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look from Kiri, which put him a bit more on edge. He was injured therefore a useless weight, he had a bad temper therefore they didn't have to help especially since he did NOT want to be helped, he was probably going to throw a tantrum like a five year old when he woke up and he smelled of blood! For less than this Sayuk would have left his man to die or killed him himself to reduce the chance of being discovered. He closed the trunk, which was empty, and turned to the other who had yet to go aboard.

"Is she coming too?"

He was looking at Rain. She was probably going to come since she knew Stick, but the was the slight chance that she had better thing to do, some more good girl job at healing and helping others, probably including these lowly humans too.If Rain was going to the front then he was going behind and in the other corner. Her presence always bothered him.

((English isn't your first language? what is?))

"Yes, she's coming with us," Midnight answered Sayuk, glaring slightly at him. "Rain is going to the same place as we are so we might as well all go together." Sayuk's attitude was starting to get on her nerves. He acted so stuck up it seemed, like one of those people who say only the strong survive and you should just throw out the weak ones. Which was ridiculous because every life was important no matter what their strengths or weaknesses were. Midnight sat in the driver's seat waiting for everyone to get themselves situated in the car.

((Lol, english isn't my first language either xd.png))

Kiri looked at Midnight's and Sayuk's little argument, and sighed. She really didn't like fights, not between people who were on the same side, and not for such a stupid reason. She just moved Stick a little, so he was slightly leaning against the door of the car, so he wouldn't fall or anything during their trip, and then settled herself on the back seat too, moving closer to Stick so Golden could fit comfortably. She wondered briefly if Sayuk and Rain would share the front seat, then quickly discardfed that possibility, since he seemed like he wasnted to avoid her earlier... So Puppy would take the front seat with her? Or Golden with Sayuk...?

She decided to just push those silly questions to the back of her mind, going back to trying to picture how the temple was. Okay, that was silly too, but she was really excited on the inside, after all, that had been like her biggest dream since her father died...

In the end, she discarded that thought too, not wanting to remember such a sad thing at that moment, and tried to keep her mind in blank as she waited for the others to get into the car, and secured her seatbelt, or however that thing was called.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((what's your first language Shiro?))

Midnight looked back at Kiri as she settled her self in the back seat. Midnight was turned half way to the back, arm resting on the headrest of the driver's seat. "The girls could sit up front, that way you won't have to be stuck between all the guys," Midnight suggested, wondering if Rain and Kiri would be able to fit comfortably in the front seat together.

((Spanish, though I also know some japanese, and a tiny little bit of russian and french xd.png))

Kiri looked at Midnight as she spoke, wondering if that would be a good idea. "That's okay with me, I guess... But what if Stick wakes up and there's no one back there to stop him besides Sayuk and Golden? I don't think the kid could stop him if he went on a rampage, and Sayuk looks pretty annoyed right now, so he may do something rash... Or maybe I'm just paranoid. Actually, I'd go for that last choice" She said, smiling a little on the last part. She really hated useless fights, so she tended to get that paranoid when there was a chance they might happen. Still, she shrugged it, deciding to be careless just that time, undid the seatbelt and moved to the front seat. "So, I think I'll accept your offer" She said while smiling at Midnight, moving towards the edge of the seat, making as much space as poddible for Rain to fit.

((My first language is french. I know word in Spanish too since they sometime sound similar to my language... sometime. Unless I got the name of the language wrong ^^'... Is your first language english Kira?))

Sayuk walked behind Midnight and listened to Kiri and Midnight little talk. Why was Kiri so paranoid anyway? All of this over who would sit where and if Stick got berserk. It was especially since he would probably go berserk that he wanted him in the trunk, even better, on the side of the road here or in a ditch, dead. Would be one less problem. Kiri, after a long speech of probability, finally sat in the front. He would get to sit with the madman and the brat. Lucky him.

Sayuk went for the back sat and said to Kiri.

"What do you think I will do? Kill him? Cool down your crazy idea will you.

He then sat in the back right next to Stick. Hopefully they would be able to reach the temple soon and he could forget about all of this. The only bad point was that Stick had the seat the furthest from Rain. Lucky him...

Kiri turned around to look at Sayuk when he spoke to her. "Yeah... You're right, sorry, I sometimes get a little over paranoid about certain things..." She said with a smile, though it was obvious to her it was either a sad one or a really forced one. After all, she tended to over exaggerate things, and she managed to make Sayuk mad at her because of that. She just turned back around and decided to just stare at the floor, she didn't want to worry Midnight or anything.

Even better, she looked at the opposite direction from Midnight, feigning she was looking either at Rain and Golden, or at the landscape, since she wasn't paying much attention to what she was seeing, so she didn't know if the two Agnimitra were even at the side of the car she was looking at.

Rain watched as the other Agnimitra decided the best choice and settled in. She looked at Stick, who was in the back and unconscious. She seemed to be far away from a few moments, remembering the past. Their constant bickering, him getting hurt, her healing him. It seemed like some sort of cycle they were stuck in. She smiled, sometimes that cycle was her favorite thing to be involved in. It was so simple, so easy. No questions of right or wrong or morality. Rain blinked herself back into reality and smiled.

"I will be happy to sit where you have placed me. If you don't mind, though, I would also like to keep an eye on Stick, just in case . Thank you all so much for your help. I will be sure to put a good word in with the Resistance for you all once we arrive." Rain said with a large, sweet smile. She let happy emotions flow out of her to the other Agnimitra. After a few moments of this she climbed into the car, but turned so that her gaze was focused on the unconscious man.

Once again, Puppy was too dazed to move or understand anything that went on around him just as he had when he first saw Stick. He was now certain that was who the man was. After the man pushed him, he fell into a dazed half sleep because his mind could not handle all the roiling emotions at once. No thoughts flickered through his mind. Puppy couldn’t manage to summon up any sort of emotion, only a blankness that was terrifying. This is what it feels like to be utterly lost. Golden thought.

Suddenly a wave of soothing emotions passed through Puppy. Blinking back surprise, he looked up at who had caused this sudden onrush of emotion. It was the woman who had come from nowhere, the healer like him. Blinking, Golden was still too confused to make a reply. Standing up he watched as the others talked about where to sit in the car. Although he wouldn't admit it to anyone, for the briefest moment Golden agreed with Sayuk's statement that they should put Stick in the trunk, but then he stamped down the malicious thought with such vehemence he startled even himself.

As the others bickered about where to sit, what stood out was they wanted him to sit in the car next to Stick. Visibly grimacing, Puppy cut when Rain was climbed into the car. Briefly, the other Agnimitra allowed her happy emotions to radiate their way into his mind. Shaking off the emotion as fast as he could, Puppy grimaced once again. He wondered if his powers would develop to the point that hers had reached when he aged. Healing outward injuries was fine with Puppy, but inward feelings... that was something much too personal to him. Not to mention it would be hypocritical when he was so emotionally damaged himself.

"I think I'll... umm... fly so there will be plenty of room in the car for everyone. I'll just follow the car from above... and I can... umm... scout for danger or something." The excuse was hastily put together but he hoped the others would accept it, not that he was willing to give a choice in the matter. Shedding his human skin, As soon as the transformation was complete, Puppy shot into the sky as fast as an arrow. He flew to such heights that anyone looking up would only think they were seeing a bird.

As he hovered in the sky, he reveled in the joy of flight and how it carried him away from everything he didn't wish to face. Keeping a close eye on the car below, he started flying in lazy circles, trying to forget.

Rain watched the obviously unhappy dragon take off into the sky. She had the distinct feeling that something was familiar about the boy, and it may not be a good thing, but she ignored it for now. He seemed like a nice boy. She would look over him again when they arrived. For now she wanted to jump on this opportunity.

"If no one minds, I would feel better sitting next to Stick. Should he wake up or lash out or something, I would like to be as close to him as possible." Rain said, with a certain level of surety in her voice. After a few moments she climbed over to the back, pushing Stick between her and Sayuk. Something was still nagging her at the back of her mind about him, but it was a memory as fleeting as steam, so she let it go.

Sayuk was really unhappy about Rain invading his mind with HER feeling! He completely blocked this bothersome power of her and to make thing worst he was stuck in the back with her. He could not very well say, Hey let me in front of the car and throw Kiri to the back. As if this was not enough Puppy was now flying in the sky almost yelling to any flying dragon: hey I'm here! When They were all sitting he did his best to avoid Rain's eyes. Looking outside, but the feeling she was still giving was bothering him a lot. Tired so quickly of this he turned to her.

Rain stop this now! Keep your happiness to yourself or leave me out of it.

He disliked healers that though that sharing feeling like this was a good thing. It was something that lowered his mental defenses and made emotion rush back to the surface. He too a bottle of water. Drinking would make him feel better.

Kiri blinked and turned around to look at what was going on in the back seat. First, Golden flew off, and now Sayukk snapped at Rain for sharing her happiness. Talking about that, those feelings made her feel a little better... She shrugged it, thinking Sayuk just didn0t like to show his emotions, and turned her attention to the bird-like silhouette that was flying in lazy circles above the car. Golden. She was a little worried about him hovering over the car. Even if regular humans thought he was a bird, other Agnimitra were bound to notice, and the humans themselves could shoot him or something...

She closed her eyes, concentrating on the lazy breeze sweeping by, and then felt the air current that was passing through were Golden was, and started to modify it. She let her power loose, twisting the air current so it started moving a cloud to where Golden was flying. Soon enough, the cloud reached the spot where the young Agnimitra was flying, making the shadow dissapea from sight. Sure, other Agnimitras would still be able to smell him, but she'd smell them before they got close enough to notice Golden. And besides, the watery scent of the cloud would cover Puppy's a little, that combined with the fact that he wouldn't be seen made up a pretty goos cover. Moving clouds around was how she always flew, since she didn't need to see where she was going:her sense of smell was enough. So she knew how well it worked by her own experience. Besides, Golden could probably still smell the strong scent of smoke and pollution the car made, so that shouldn't be a problem either. Though she still looked up to see if he got out of the cloud or something, maybe he thought it had occured naturally and would try to avoid it...

((Kira, can our Agnimitra use the common abilities you said at the beginning, or did it have to be specified in the character form?))