Kira1

The Agnimitra

So that's what OOC stands for.

But really, OOC can still stand for Out of Character Comments. From what I've seen, "of" as well as articles like "the" are usually left out in acronyms. Like in United States of America. The abbreviation is USA, not USoA.

Edit: Of course, that doesn't change the fact that I frequently get Os and Cs mixed up. It would be OCC, instead.

Edited by Dusk Raven

But Dusky. That would mean that OOC had two Cs in it... Nope.

You're right. It can be left out sometimes.

((Except, when slifer suggested me for an approver, it was when he was an approver. Then there was that spat and he stopped being an approver. But no matter, that's the past.

I kinda like OOC, just 'cause to me it's what i've always seen and it seems right. That's just me...

Hopefully soon this will get approved! ^_^ *tries to entice Lorienne with a cookie*))

((*A Skarx jump on the cookie* Much! Cookies!!! ...Sorry Polos got me an habit of cookie jumping. ^^

What spat happened? If I may ask.))

((Nu! the poor cookie! That was for Lorienne!

and the spat was just tension running high. xd.png))

((Spat = Great Exodus. That's what the people who left (including me) called it. But now I'm back. Along with some people who left as well...

Approved as a semi-lit roleplay.))

((Yay! It's been accepted! XD *parties* Now I can receive profiles from people wanting to join! *gasp* and I should put mine up there!))

((xd.png Alright. Is it just you and me at the moment? And that's just a little bit fail. :3))

((EEP! I'm making a profile right now as we speak. I should have it done tonight so if you could wait to start that would be nice biggrin.gif

All done! I only wrote one page D: sometimes my profiles can be 4 pages long on microsoft word, but this RP stressed quality and not quantity so *twitches because she wants to write more* I must learn to restrain myself when it comes to that xd.png I tend to get overenthusiastic... meaning like a page long post each xd.png. I noticed you said 500 is crazy long and I was thinking blink.gif that's how long my posts usually are.))

Edited by Dashidragon

((yipes, really? i mean, i could get out 500 words if i really wanted to but sometimes you just can't, ya know? well, you don't have to hold back so much. I mean, if you need to have three paragraphs for your post go ahead. though, i would appreciate if you focused on quality more than quantity. ^^

and yeah, I'll wait for you.

and we should really get started...but I'm going to have to edit this post later. unless someone posts after this. then my next post would be the start. anyways...))

((Really, really. The first RP board I joined was super structured and promoted very good quality and length and so ever since that's just been my style of RPing. That you said use three paragraphs is a coincidence though, I had already set a limit of 3 paragraphs for myself on this RP so I was going to do that anyway xd.png))

((so you've made a new one? wonderful! but I don't think I can join since I'll only be on on weekends (today was no school) and that hasn't happened since school started....lots of homework.....I enjoyed what I was in with the old one though.))

((um, uh. maybe i'll start it tomorrow...O_o

and yeah, i made a new one ^_^ its okay that you can't join. i understand. i haven't started it yet because of school -_-))

((School is horrible... o_o Such a killer for RP'ing.. xd.png Doesn't stop me though. biggrin.gif Guess I don't have as much homework... I've got two weeks off at the mo' anyways. :3))

((yeah, school sucks sometimes. DX but i'll get it done eventually. though i have no school friday, which is nice. and i have that every week. 8D i like being in college...kinda. XD))

((School is going to bury me under home work doing lab sheets and research... But I'll find a way to RP anyway! Can't just do school work... I would not survive... Good thing though I don't have school on Friday either! YES! ARG. I hate that I have to put month and week day first letter in capital... always forget those...

I delete most of my previous post leaving this one and two others only. Which explain the passage from 4 page to 3...))

Edited by Skarx

((School tis no fun *throws textbooks on ground* yet I always find time to RP so no problemos there))

((good to know you'll be around. weeeeellll, guess i should start that intro post.))

It was around nine in the morning as Midnight walked down the country road, surrounded by open fields and farms. Herds of cattle were seen here and there grazing and some horses and herds of sheep as well.

The wind was cold, and the sun provided little warmth as peaked out from behind the partly cloudy sky. It was usually this cold in Britain though and Midnight was getting used to it after having lived her for awhile now.

To her it was a nice day for a walk, and the country air always smelled nice to her when you got past the smell of manure.

She wondered if she would meet up with any Agnimitra that she could help in anyway. It was always nice to see others of her kind who had not fallen to the Black Dragon. Some already knew of the safe houses while others she brought with her to the nearest safe house. It was sort of her job nowadays, taking on this role herself, and it allowed her to get out and see the world.

The threat of Dark's forces were always a problem and she did her bet not to be noticed by them. One way was to stay out of dragon form. It's very hard to miss a giant dragon flying through the air when you're a dragon yourself. Though, even in human form there was still the danger of being known as an Agnimitra since you could just tell. There wasn't much of a way to explain how it worked; you just knew. You could say it was an inkling of some sorts.

Maybe she would meet with someone soon, though hopefully someone on her side of this battle.

((there! i did it!))

Stick sat on a large grey boulder by the side of the road. The cool morning air blew over his exposed arms, and yet he did not shiver or show the slightest sign of discomfort. Methodically, he ran an old rag over his bone dagger, wiping away invisible specks of dirt only his eyes could see. He sat there doing this same task for hours. After most other people or Anigmatra would long have moved on to another task, Stick continued wiping the blade with a practiced hand. He got some odd sort of pleasure out of cleaning his blade, even if it was doomed to be stained red again in the next battle.

Seemingly out of nowhere, he suddenly stopped. Holding it up and examining the blade closely, he nodded in approval and then returned it to its sheath. Standing up, he examined the British countryside. A sudden gust of wind blew again, bringing the strong scent of cow manure to his nostrils. His mouth frowned in disapproval, as if to scold nature for making an animal that created such bad odors, but his frown deepened when he saw a figure approaching along the road.

The figure was to far away to be seen clearly.

Stick squinted in the direction of the person approaching but he saw nothing more. Probably just another human out for a stroll, he thought. There's nothing to fear from humans. He returned to his perch on the boulder and waited. As the figure got closer his yellow eyes were draining of color and changing to a somber grey. What nuisances humans are. They pop up even in the middle of nowhere. He continued to watch the approaching figure while whistling a dark and depressing tune.

Edited by Dashidragon

It was still early in the day. The morning to be more specific. It was a nice sunny day, a bit too warn to his liking. No human in sight or anything else, but the sheep and cow that created that huge stink in the air. Stupid animal always stayed in group as if trying to make sure everyone could smell it! If they didn't taste so good he would just kill all of these walking pestilences!

Sayuk kicked a nearby rock on the road then sigh. No use getting upset he was probably not going to find anything here anyway. He's been walking around for days now, not a single Agnimatra in sight. This job was boring, searching for other Agnimatra. There was so many other interesting job to do than that. He looked at the clear sky. He had woke up on the wrong foot again it seemed. As he was walking along the road he took out a bottle of water, let it start falling then froze the water making himself some kind of small icicle that he started eating like a popsicle. The bottle went back to his small bag. It help him remain at a more cool body temperature. Britain was nice, but he missed the northern regions were he originated from.

Sayuk continued walking, searching for a life sign that didn't stink and wondering if the heat would go even higher.

((There are a lot of Ice dragons.. O_O Copy-cats! xd.png))

The pale girl lay, curled in a ball, against the fountain. The water features was a statue of a fearsome dragon, it's wings furled and it's long neck curved. The water spouted from it's open jaws into the ornate pond, encircled with stone. It was a dark, cold night in southern Tasmania; Fluffy smiled a feral grin. The pale blonde sat up, picking up her backpack. She looked around the park she was in; the trees swayed in the breeze, the grass danced in the soft beams of moonlight.

Fluffy stood up and straightened her white dress. The same feral grin was on her face as she walked out of the dark park, onto the moonlit streets. She travelled at night, avoiding most of the humans and other Agnimitra. Rubbish littered the streets of the sleeping city as the shifter silently walked down the road. Her bag hung from her shoulder, rocking in time to her pace. She was going to the mainland of Australia.

((yeah, there area lot of ice dragons xd.png i might have to put a thing that asks people to be something other than an ice dragon. X3))

As Midnight continued moving forward she caught sight of a man perched on a boulder. Her eyes were quite good, even at a distance, and she could tell he was no ordinary person. Curious, she quickened her pace to reach the boulder faster. The possibility that this guy was an Agnimitra went through her mind and a faint smile played on her lips. If he was an Agnimitra then she could finally converse with someone of her own kind instead of the humans. Humans were nice and all but it wasn't the same as talking to your kin.

She also considered about him being an enemy, someone on Dark's side. If he was, she would have to be cautious and maybe let him think she's human. Hopefully he wasn't on Dark's side and maybe she could gain a traveling companion for awhile.

While all these things were going through her mind she covered the gap between her and the boulder. Stopping by the rock, she looked up at the man, shading her eyes from the sun that was peaking through the clouds and greeted him.

"Hello," she said, "what brings you out here?"