Kira1

The Agnimitra

Stick shrugged his shoulders when his comment was ignored. There really was no reason for him to stick around, even if one of the others was part of the resistance, he wasn't really one that preferred traveling in groups. In all his 2000 years he was proud to say he had never even considered taking refuge in one of the safe houses out of the sight of Dark's prying eyes. As soon as the others were out of sight, he shed his human skin for his dragon. Standing in the middle of the road, he stretched his wings and changed the color of his scales. First he flared a bright orange, then a blue similar to the sky, but eventually he settled into his customary green color.

Spreading his wings with a snap, he took off into the air. He flew so high up that anyone looking from the ground would only think they were seeing a bird. He proceeded to do what he had come to do before the girl had interrupted him. Even so high up, his eyesight was keen enough to make out the smallest detail on the ground. He started searching. Rumors had reached him that Dark was somewhere near this location, and if he was, Stick was determined to ferret him out. He looked for any clues that might reveal his brother's location.

Nothing caught his eye for several minutes. He saw a small group of humans moving through the forest in hunting gear but that was it. Stick was about to land and move on when a huge boom resounded through the air. In a split second, searing pain raged through Stick's body. Letting out a roar that was loud enough to hear from the ground below, Stick felt himself plummeting toward the ground. Looking for the source of his pain, he found that the thin membrane of his wing had been torn. Stick tried everything he could to slow his descent but it did little good. With an injured wing, there was no way to control his flight. Looking at the ground, he noticed the same group of humans that he had noticed earlier. One had a gun pointed straight at him. Perhaps he had looked a little to much like a bird.

((Diamond our characters aren't in Norway... their in Britain...))

Edited by Dashidragon

((beacuse I am getting bored of being alone, I think I am going to have Scareface say hi to Stick))

Scarface looked to his left, hearing the shot of a gun close to his territory.

"They dare hunt here?" He ran off into the woods, a loud roar echoed through the trees coming from the man, as he ran at a inhuman pace. Smash, he slammed into a human, the man went flying into a tree, making a dent in the wood, blood running out of his spine. A inhuman roar came from him, the other humans looked fearfully at their friend, then went running off, soon to add one more tale to the list that existed about that place, dragging their almost dead friend with them. "And stay out!" He walked calmly laying a hand on the injured tree,

"Dang it, firing guns in my land."

((we are in Britain, not Norway...

and yes you can have more than one character, Dashi.))

"I am known as Midnight," she replied, hesitantly taking the offered hand. It was odd, since for sure she felt like he shouldn't be trusted. And yet, when the other stated he was part of the resistance he did not act like a member of Dark's army would. In fact, he was acting like a member of the resistance. When another appeared Midnight turned her head to look at this new comer.

"I am searching for other Agnimitra, and it seems I have found some," she said to them both. This girl seemed to be an ally, especially because of the way she talked about the resistance. She turned most of her attention back to Sayuk, still unsure of what he might do. It was hard to read emotionless people.

"And who are you?" She asked the girl that was walking towards them, now half turned to allow both people to be in her sights.

"I am searching for other Agnimitra, and it seems I have found some," Kiri heard the girl, Midnight, say. After that, she seemed to turn most of her attention to Sayuk, though she eventually turned back to her.

"And who are you?"

"I'm known as Kiri. Nice to meet you." She said, slightly bowing, her habits from China kicking in. "And you're Midnight and Sayuk, right?" She asked to no one in particular, since she already knew the answer.

"If you're looking for Agnimitra to join the resistance, that means I found the right place" She said, turning her attention towards Midnight, hoping she could really join the resistance and help in the fight...

"It's nice to meet you too, and you have found the right place," Midnight replied to Kiri with a smile. It was always wonderful to hear someone wanted to join the resistance. "We would love to have you join the resistance."

Another person on their side was one less on Dark's side which could aid them immensely. She just hoped that the measly force they had acquired so far would grow enough to stand up and take out Dark. Though, there was always that one thing which Midnight's thoughts would drift to sometimes. The gem, hidden away from the world and no one knows its location. Midnight often thought of searching for this gem.

((have you ever tried to write something without using any to be verbs? (to be verbs: am, are, is, was, were, be.) It's hard! DX))

He looked at the newcomer, she had been hidden all along? He let the two talk together and got his answer. She had. To think Stick though HE was rude when someone has been eavesdropping in the bushes. Well on side he was having a hard time getting midnight to trust him. Always looking at him like he was about to do something. After their little talk about the resistance and the joining he finally broke his silence, mostly to answer Kiri when she asked about his name.

"Yes I am Sayuk" He looked at Kira, who had finally stopped looking at him so frequently. "If you are searching for members may I join too?"

One thing he was glad was that Kiri didn't look at him like Midnight did. It wasn't fun to be so watched like you were a crazy thing that could snap at any time. Just cause he didn't show what he was thinking.

((I do not even what to try... My poor brain would fry in minutes. - _-'))

Midnight looked back to Sayuk, slightly taken aback to hear him ask if he could join the resistance. Well, even if he seemed emotionless she would see if he could be trustworthy. She couldn't turn down a potential member anyways.

"Yes, so may I suggest we keep moving? It would be best not to stay in one place too long because of Dark's forces," Midnight said, motioning for them to follow her with her hand. Half turned towards them she began walking down the path she had been originally walking before meeting everyone. She wasn't about to turn her back on them however; they would walk side by side.

((i know how that is since i've had to do it before for an English class. DX))

The ground rushed up faster and faster. In a panic Stick shut his eyes as tight as he could. He saw nothing. The only thing that reached him was the sound of branches braking as his huge girth snapped them, a thud, and then a very audible crack. Stick's stomach stopped rolling as the feeling of falling suddenly evaporated. The feel of ground under his body made him sigh with relief. He lay there breathing heavily with his eyes shut until pain racked his body again. Growling at the pain, Stick slowly pried his reluctant eyes open.

The first thing he noticed was puddles of silvery blood pooling on the forest floor. Who's blood is that? he wondered to himself in a dazed state. Attempting to stand up to go and sniff it, the moment he tried to put weight on his left front foreleg, it sent daggers of pain running up his limb. Roaring in agony, he abruptly lay back down on the ground where he had landed. The blood is mine he thought with some surprise through his pain-clouded mind.

Turning to look for the source of the blood, he noticed his torn wing membrane. Silvery blood flowed freely from the large gaping wound. Examining it closely, some of his clarity seemed to return. That will take at least a few months to heal, which means no flying for at least that long he thought with a prickle of disappointment. Next he returned to his left front foreleg. It was twisted into a shape that nature had never intended. Instinctively, he started licking his broken leg and his wounded wing. He was completely focused on this until he heard a scream. Looking up, a human was looking at him with wide frightened eyes and appeared to be dragging a half-dead human. Stick merely snorted and returned to licking his wounds. He may not wish to destroy humans but that didn't mean he cared about their problems.

Sayuk was a bit hurt at Midnight reaction, not that it mattered that much and it was more for his own incompetence at social contact. He merely answered her with a quick question for practical use.

"Where are we going?"

He looked at the sky quickly then looked back at Midnight almost ignoring Kiri. He had seen something that may cause him some trouble... especially if this one was not aware of his mission. When he heard a cracking noise somewhere in the forest he quickly turned toward it ready to face what may be there, but soon realizing he was too stressed for no reason. It was far from here and they didn't seem to be going that way.

At least he didn't display his power in front of them... that would have been such a beginner's mistake. He really hoped they would reach a "safe" place so he could stop fearing the intrusion of some of the way to numerous idiots in Dark's army.

((Poor you ^^'... Lucky my english teachers were not this sadic with us.))

"I was heading to the closest safe house in this area. It's a small place, but safer than out here," Midnight answered, wondering what Sayuk was looking at. If she wasn't so focused at the two before her she might have heard or sensed whatever it was that Sayuk did but there were more important things at the moment to take care of. She just hoped that Sayuk could be trusted since he was very odd at first, but now she wasn't too sure what the deal was with him. Even if he was on Dark's side, he certainly wasn't acting on it. And now she would take him to the closest safe house, and once they were there then other Agnimitra would be around and would be able to watch him. As well as the girl, even though she seemed trustworthy. You could just never be too careful.

((Introducing my new character.... *drumroll please*))

Wind rushed past Golden as he sliced though the air with ease. Spinning around to watch the ground, he reveled in the glorious feeling of the wind caressing his scales. It was moments like these that he loved being an Agnimitra. When he spotted nothing that was of much interest, other then a group of what appeared to be walking on a road next to a cow field; Golden returned his attentions to the pleasures of flying. Shutting his eyes, he allowed the currents of the air to lift him higher and higher, before suddenly roaring with pleasure, opening his eyes and snapping his wings close to his sides.

He plummeted at a terrible stomach rolling speed, but he was far from scared. As the ground became nearer, he simply opened his wings with a snap and stopped his sudden descent. He flapped a few times to get his bearing again and then gently alighted to the ground before withdrawing his scales and returning to his human form. As soon as he was back on two legs, he fell over in a fit of joyous laughter. Nothing got his heart pumping more then a good flight, and nothing brought him more excitement and joy. Already he was dreaming of flying although he had only been ground-bound for a matter of seconds, but his breath was coming in bursts and his stomach was screaming for food.

Letting the last of his joyous laughter subside, he stood up and looked at his surroundings. With horror he realized he had landed right in the middle of the cow field that the group of humans had been walking past. His stomach clenched in fear as he realized that he had just announced in bright flashing lights to the humans what he was. There was no way they could have missed his little trick and spectacular landing. This was the first time in he had accidentally announced to humans what he was. Golden wished in a flash of regret that his father was here. He could imagine his father scolding him for being so irresponsible. "Danger is waiting at every corner." His father's deep voice rang from his memories. I miss you daddy. You would know how to fix this. Puppy thought to himself.

Edited by Dashidragon

((Oh cow field, group of humans, it's you guys. I thought I made that clear with the cow field part because you guys were smelling cow manure and I envisioned a cow field next to the road... but if you want him to have landed somewhere else near a random group of humans, I can make them the same hunters that shot Stick... They would be dragging their friend out of the forest and down the road to their car... yes... that would work too... So I'll leave that up to you... Ignore my quick brainstorm session there and you can decide or one of the people following you whether or not you see him. If you do then it'll be you, but if if not it will be the hunter group and then Golden will be able to meet his demented cousin *evil laugh*))

Edited by Dashidragon

((I haven't got much of an idea what to post, since I'm by meself down on this island. xd.png It may be a good thing, I don't have to reply to things that were pages back. :3))

The shifter walked along the bustling city road in the darkness. There were still any humans out in the streets only lit by the streetlamps, some taking walks with a loved one, some females in large, giggling groups going to clubs and then there were groups of musculer men. The groups of males watched each female with hungry eyes, like a predator looking at it's prey. This annoyed Fluffy very much, for she could see one such grouping that were eyeing her.

The Agnimitra had no concerns for her life, but it irked her to be looked at like meat. She wanted to change into her other, more powerful form and tear the humans apart, but she didn't. The entire race would be in danger, other than the danger of Dark, of course. She growled softly, under her cool breath and a predatory male narrowed his eyes at her. He had heard her; Fluffy didn't mind, she was more powerful than him and she would take them into a dark alley and rip them into little pieces of bloody flesh. The feral smile was creeping back onto her lips as she walked down a dark street of Melbourne.

Edited by WonderBubbles

((I'll act like you landed next to us.))

Sayuk, who had finally found a way to pass time by imagining different ways of killing both of those girls, when he was surprised by a loud laughter not far from here. In the cow filed right next to them! He turned to see who was there and saw a human and by the reactions of the cows, now running away at their own slow pace this was also an Agnimatra. Did he miss the news of Agnimatra rain today or something!?

This one was either in Dark's army, a carefree child or he was a trully foolish one. With so much noise he would attract all of the army posted here to himself... Why was it that there was so many people coming out of nowhere to slow him from reaching his destination, guided by his enemy.

He really wanted to kill this one just to get this over with faster, but knowing the resistance... it would only extend the time while they serched for the cause, which would greatly trouble him. Bettre stay cool and wait it out. He just waited for this to be over with. This impatience, was unusual for him. He put it on the back of having to go spy in the very nest of the enemy or at least one of them. Who would not be?

((well, how am I supposed to know Dashi!? DX anyways it seems Skarx sorted it out. um, Skarx, you spelled Agnimitra as Agnimatra. xd.png you changed an 'i' to an 'a'. and since Puppy would be very noticeable landing as a dragon...))

Midnight turned to look at the field when she caught sight of a dragon landing on the ground before changing into a human and could hear his laughter. It was hard to believe that another Agnimitra could be so foolish to land near farms as a dragon, near a human populated area. Agnimitra were always advised against stunts like that.

She knew that Sayuk noticed the Agnimitra judging by his reaction. Well, they might as well go out into the field to talk to this Agnimitra. Midnight began to jog over to the field, nimbly jumping over the fence and into the pasture. She headed over prepared for anything, whether he be friend or foe. If foe, she was ready to defend. If he was a friend, she'd scold him for being so foolish before inviting him to come to the safe house. Since it wasn't safe to be out here for long.

She kept her wits about her and made sure she watched her back. Sayuk and Kiri were now behind her but she was still able to keep tabs on their movement. They would probably follow after her, also curious about this foolish Agnimitra.

((Oups... I'll be careful next time ^^ I was sure it was written with an a... Oh well. As for dealing with it... Dashi said it was originally near us so why bother any longer. I follow the flow. ^^))

As he expected Midnigh ran to the new one. At least she had the common sense of keeping an eye on them so not to leave her back wide open to attack or any other stuff also put in the trahision class. Well he had nothing else to do before this was dealt with so might as well deal with it and follow her.

He walked to reach them taking his time and looking around carfully since he didn't want any other surprise. He was pondering what to say to keep the talking as small as possible if he was brought to answer something or shorten the conversation before anything else came. He picked one of his water bottle from his bag and cooled it. Nothing tasted worst than warm water.

((lol my fault, tis fixed now xd.png Give me a break I've only been RPing for a month or so... still learning))

Puppy's breath caught in is throat as he saw the person approach. Fear clogged his mind and froze his limbs in place. Run you idiot, run! He screamed internally, but he couldn't seem to move his frozen limbs, only stare in terror with his amber eyes. He became so focused on his fear that his face turned red as he forgot to breathe. Lights flashed before his eyes as he held his breath. Breathe you idiot, breathe! He thought to himself. Taking his own advice, he released his breath with a puff before gasping like a dying fish.

As he replenished his stock of depleted oxygen, his sanity returned. He started running through his mind what his father would tell him to do. His first thought was to run, but he knew in a test of speed he had an advantage over any human... and most Agnimitra. It was better to confront these people and try to convince them they hadn't seen what they thought they had seen, and if that didn't work, he would be able to escape easily even if the person was standing right next to him. What could humans do to him anyway? The thought that they could be Agnimitra flitted briefly through his mind, but he didn't seriously consider it. He had been searching for others for months and chances weren't likely they would turn up the one moment he wasn't looking for them.

Already, Golden was worrying about his huge secret. Even though he thought the approaching person was human, guilt over who his cousin was twisted his gut. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he envisioned hiding something that huge from even a human. Of course a human would have no idea who Dark was, but it didn’t diminish his guilt. To stop himself from screaming his secret to the world he had to put his hand over his mouth. Don’t talk, whatever you do don’t talk, or you’ll spill your secret just like you do whenever you meet a new person. His face was already twisted in guilt and he hadn’t even spoken to the approaching person yet. Comically, he kept his hand over his mouth and bit his tongue as the girl approached. It took all of his will not to scream his secret out. ‘You’re much too soft for your own good. You could learn a thing or two from you cousin Stick.’ His father’s words echoed in his head once again.

Edited by Dashidragon

((lol its okay ^_^ ))

Midnight saw how nervous this boy looked as she came towards. It was obvious that he had no idea that she was an Agnimitra like him and wasn't planning on harming him. He looked like he was ready to run for it, but his legs weren't cooperating. She thought it was best to let him know, watching as he placed a hand over his mouth.

She stopped when she reached him and smiled down at the boy.

"Don't worry, we're Agnimitra too," she told him, "but you really should be more careful when in dragon form." She added, giving him a stern look that quickly softened since she didn't want to scare off the poor boy.

He looked to be about fourteen, the age where they had just reached puberty, and so she would be easier on him about the reckless flying he demonstrated. In her eyes, he was really young since Agnimitra can live for hundreds or thousands of years and she was already past one thousand. And hopefully this young boy would would come with them to the safe house. It wouldn't be good if he was caught out here by Dark's forces.

Golden's eyes widened when he heard that the girl was an Agnimitra, forgetting his guilt in that moment he let his hand drop to his side and laughed with relief. All of his months of hopeless searching had led up to this moment. Not even his guilt was enough to dull that moment. Not even considering she may be a part of Dark's army he smiled a dazzling smile and said "I'll try to be more careful. I was just having such fun flying I wasn't really paying attention which is the kind of thing that..." gets people caught by my cousin. He finished the sentence in his head. Already he was turning nervous and he bit his lip harder then ever.

"My names... uh... Dark's cousin... oh wait! I mean my name is... Puppy... Yes that's it... or Golden Retriever... Golden or Retriever for short..." He stumbled through the sentence as best he could, trying to make polite conversation. His tongue felt heavy in his mouth and it took all his effort to talk without spilling his secret. His face turned red with the effort before it rushed out in a torrent.

"All right! I admit it! Don't look at me like that!" He looked at the gentle look the girl had given him after the scolding, a scolding he was only to happy to hear. "I don't deserve concern, all right. I'm Dark's Cousin! Please, I'm nothing like him. Don't hate me. Wait! I take that back! Hate me, because Dark is a terrible person and I can never make up for that. Hate me, please hate me." He whispered that last sentence barely loud enough to be heard. He was shaking but he felt better. Sighing with relief, he looked at the ground so he wouldn't have to see the girl's reaction. No matter how much it would benefit him to keep his family a secret he could never seem to do it, no matter how hard he tried. The relief of getting it off his chest soon was replaced by fear of the girl’s reaction to such startling news, but he still couldn’t tear his eyes off the ground to look. He was too ashamed.

Midnight just blinked in surprise at his sudden outburst. She didn't really know what to make of it but she knew she wasn't going to hate someone she just met. Even if he was Dark's cousin, what did that matter? He didn't seem to be the kind who would willingly join Dark's forces.

"I don't hate you," Midnight said, smiling at him, "and it doesn't matter if you're Dark's cousin or not." She offered a hand to help Puppy stand up, feeling slightly sorry for him having to deal with Dark being a cousin, and guessing by the way he talked about it, first cousins most likely.

As long as he was on her side then there shouldn't be a problem. And if there ever was a threat of him being forced to join Dark's side she would prevent by any means necessary, which she would do for any Agnimitra.

Sayuk could not believe this child. Dark didn't care about family and none of it ever wanted anything to do with him. Mostly. He could't help making a sarcastic comment on this.

"Oh sure. Yell to everyone that you are his cousin and that you should be killed for this. Everyone knows Dark family is not like him. Stop being a crybaby will you."

With that he just looked at Midnight with the same expressionless face he always had.

"We can't stay here for long now that he made this show. One of in Dark army will have noticed him and may be coming this way. We can't afford to wait here for him to stop whinning."

It was true. Someone in Dark army had seen him, himself, but there were other around that may also have seen him. The more they waited the worst it could get. He never looked at thing on the most optimistic way. Costed to much when you were wrong.

Edited by Skarx

The Agnimitra had walked down an alleyway, searching for a place to rest for the rest of the lonely night. She could have easily seduced a drunk male and rested in his bed, but she deemed it unnecessary. She had used those desperate measures many times in her long life, but now wasn't a desperate time.

Fluffy heard the group of human men before she saw them. Their footsteps, so loud to her ears, came from the entrance on the alley. Their acrid scent filled her nose; they stunk of alchohol, sweat and cigerette smoke. She disliked all three smells on a human's body. She would rather the alchohol in a glass and the smoke away from her.

The shifter casually leant against the wall as the men prowled closer to her. "Hello sugar," one male slurred. Fluffy studied him; young, in his mid twenties, messy, blonde hair and a pale tone of skin. "Good day, male," The shifter replied in a light voice. Drunken laughter echoed through the alley. "It's no good day for you, girly," another male said roughly, slurring his words horribly. "Why, I do believe it is."

Confused expressions crossed the men's ruddy faces, before it turned to a predatory hunger. There were six men all up, six drunken idiots, all ready to die. Fluffy reached around to her back and pulled the scythe from it's holder. The same, unnerving feral grin was upon her lips and she swung the weapon, killing the drunk males. She quickly cleaned and put away the scythe, before leaving the scene quickly. She walked to another alley and fell asleep for the night.

((hmm, I missed a bit and won't have time to read it all, what did I miss?))

((I introduced a new character... we've just been getting him intergrated into the other group... but stick is still floating out there waiting for your reply))