picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(foxes eat bunnies xd.png Hop away, Albel! xd.png ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Owch?" She looked up at him and crossed her arms. He always seemed to be in a bad mood about something. Well ok then. I won't bug you about it. She shrugged.

((The cake ish a lie *watches Albel jump put of costume and eat fox*))

Albel nuzzled her neck to let her know he wasn't mad at her. he pulled her evenly on him, holding her across his lap with one hand under her knees and the other around her back.

((*facepalm*))

Slytha grinned. Are you happy now? She moved her hair that was covering her face and looked back up at him. No matter what I say, don't attack Fayt anymore, ok? He seems.... Either really unlucky or just weak.

Edited by snowdragon10

I'll go with him being very unlucky. And if that's what you want. Albel said dully. He leaned down and kissed her softly. He was happy that Fayt was alive though he would never say it aloud. Fayt was sprawled out on the couch again.

Yes it is. It is only fair, you put up with my sister more or less, so I should be able to put up with your brother. Not that I could easily kill him, or you could even kill my sister at all. She rolled her eyes and kissed him back.

Albel pulled off an inch and smiled in a teasing way. "Since when did you get so cuddly? I usually have to pin you down to keep you from clawing my eyes out when I kiss you." he said, laughing quietly.

((g2g nn!))

((Darn))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Sometime after you said you loved me, I said I loved you, then you saved my life *again*. That plus I'm in a good mood and neither of us are mad at each other." She raised an eyebrow. "I don't think kissing someone means they are 'cuddly'."

Atlas looked at the teens' swords and said, "Hmph. Isn't it a little bit too early for you kids to be hunting? Instead of walking through the forest like you own these woods, you should be at home playing warriors or whatever it is you human kids do. But no matter, because it's too late for you to go and do that now. Malice, let's get them!" Atlas created a large ring of fire around the whole area to prevent the humans from escaping. Then she hovered into the air and tried to hit them with fireballs.

max using all his power."it's time to end this!"said max."steel lightning."said max.The bolt's of lightning stared to gather in the hammer. The hammer stared to turn into a gaint bolt. bigger than the ship."this is the end. lightning final strike."max throws the bolt.

"Drop the anchor."

The command wasn't even necessary. Already, the steel cable had impacted with the ground, and the lightning rod already out in place. The magic-powered lightning bolt latched onto the long, silver spike and earthed itself harmlessly, and a particularly nasty smile crossed Shaw's angular, stubbly face.

"Full broadside and pedal the Rippers and Blastmasters into position. Take him out. Efficiently."

"Yes but I mean considering the measures you've gone to to avoid or avenge being kissed in the past. It was quite amusing actually." Albel said, kissing her again. He was just glad she was alive. She usually was a danger magnet when she went out alone.

"Drop the anchor."

The command wasn't even necessary. Already, the steel cable had impacted with the ground, and the lightning rod already out in place. The magic-powered lightning bolt latched onto the long, silver spike and earthed itself harmlessly, and a particularly nasty smile crossed Shaw's angular, stubbly face.

"Full broadside and pedal the Rippers and Blastmasters into position. Take him out. Efficiently."

max smiled."boom!"said max whil falling. The hevens rain werad metal shards that are glowing."100m.100000cm.cabon 12L.gun powder 70g."said max.

"Yah I tis confused too..." Nick said yanwing and closing his eyes happily. "Mabey we should ask her?" he suggested.

Keisha nodded, but paused. "But what if she gets mads? I doesn't want her mad at me." she said, her eyes narrowing. Her tail swished back and fourth as she continued to scratch Nick's belly. She wasn't really into it though, so she slowed down.

(( I *Can't* be the oly person who thinks megasuper is godmodding.... How about this, no more magic powers for people who can't handle it))

That was diffrent, I didn't love you back then. Slytha rolled her eyes. Being kissed by you doesn't really bother me any more. If someone else tried to kiss me that would be a diffent story. They wouldn't live very long of they did.

((Megasuper, that sword is banned. Don't make me seek Khall on you >:( ))

Albel cocked his head. "What about if someone kissed me?" he asked, a smirk creeping across his face. He just wanted to see if she'd get mad. Though, he'd already seen what happens when he just kissed hands like in the case with Nelly.

((Lolz, rika and dain should walk in while they are kissing xd.png))

Slytha narowed her eyes. "Both would end up dead." She raised an eyebrow. "Who would let them kiss you anyway? Better yet, who would you want to kiss?"

((This time megasuper has some kind of all powerfull thunder-hammer. If he can't use proper english then how can he read our posts?))

((If he cant read, he shouldn't roleplay. He knows the rules -.-))

"You would try and kill me?" he asked, laughing. Albel tipped his head the other way. "I don't know, that girl Nelly seemed to like me. And I doubt Rika would mind." he teased. Albel pulled her into a hug. He didn't want her to think he was serious, didn't want to deal with THAT cat fight.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't *try* to kill you. I would kill you." She kept her arms crossed infront of herself. "Not that you would. For your sake you better not." She narrowed her eyes.

((You have to be able to read/type english))

((Lolz, rika and dain should walk in while they are kissing xd.png))

Slytha narowed her eyes. "Both would end up dead." She raised an eyebrow. "Who would let them kiss you anyway? Better yet, who would you want to kiss?"

((This time megasuper has some kind of all powerfull thunder-hammer. If he can't use proper english then how can he read our posts?))

((i am sleepe okay. it's 12am my eye and hands are tired. and did i say it was a sword.))

"You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to. You're not strong enough. You may know a weak point, but it takes more than a flimsy punch from a human to kill me. He ran a claw softly over her neck as he spoke as a visual.

((You cant use it. It's not allowed mega))

Edited by Sai

((Great... My math teacher just got arrested *facepalm*))

Slytha snorted, rolling her eyes. "You'd be surprised. I don't think you would, or could, do anything that would make me want to kill you. At least, not anything I can think of...." She tilted her head to one side. "Its not like you would kill me either. Just because you can, it doesn't mean you will."

"You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to. You're not strong enough. You may know a weak point, but it takes more than a flimsy punch from a human to kill me. He ran a claw softly over her neck as he spoke as a visual.

((You cant use it. It's not allowed mega))

((must argiu. too tired.*fall's asleep on the keyboard*zzzzI CAN NOT USE TNTzzzz))

edit:(( THAT WOKE ME UP SNOW. YOUR MATH TEACHER WENT TO JAIL.....))

Edited by megasuper123

((...For?....(dare I ask)...))

Albel laughed quietly. "Yeah, because there's many more ways to deal with someone that are much more fun than killing them." Albel said. Albel took his claw away from her throat before he had an accident. She DID usually tend to get hurt around him.

((Cant use the sword AND TNT))

Edited by Sai

(and then there was five.... MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA)

(.... anyways due to complaints I hereby suspend the magical powers of ALL of megasuper123's characters until I say otherwise.)

Tyler clenched his teath and stood infront of his friend defensivly. "we...." he said not thinking straight. This was his first encounter with a wild dragon and it was trying to kill him. He looked over his shoulder and his face suddenly easied up and a look of courage on his face, despite the ring of fire. He had seen somthing or someone, or a group of someones....

~~~~~~~~

There was a sizling as water drenched a third of the fire circle "LET THE FLAMES UNWELCOMED BEGONE!" A voice rang out, here entered Jeff the well learned mage. His hands were glowing and raised above his head as water rained down on the circle and surounding area, dousing whatever fire happened to be left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a sound, this sound was metal rushing through the air, these metal objects happened to be throwing stars and they were heading right for Atlas. Noriko stood a little way off behind Jeff. Noriko seemed to be the one of the group to always attack first. It seemed like he liked to be the first.

~~~~~

Leaves crunched as someone dashed up to Tyler. Hunter was beside Tyler in minutes, his bow ready with an arrow nooked. He was posed to fire but didn't want to provoke Atlas into killing them. "Uhg" he said realizing it was to late.

~~~~~~~~~~

The last to enter was Lilly, the White Mage. "Tyler what did you do this time!?" she said started seeing the huge dragons that they were up against. She clenched her staff tightly until her nuckles were white.

~~~~

"What... why woulds she be mads?" Nick asked notcing Keisha's rubbing slow down. "Tis just a question, dat cant get ne one mad..." he said confused."if yew dun wana I dun mind..." he added. "Wha does yew wana does?" he asked