picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Who? Eh, it doesn't matter cause I just found it on photobucket ;p))

Austin shrugged. "Ah, I see. At least you will have some help keeping it clean." He studied Rika's facial expression closely. It wasn't long after he quickly turned his head around. He had realized that he was staring, and blushed.

((Wolfs Rain Kiba:

user posted image))

Rika laughed slightly, "Not really. Only 1 of them does the chores." she said, thinking of the slave. She saw the town but didn't notice him staring. "Ah, there it is"

Albel looked at Slytha. She appeared to be talking in her sleep?

Edited by Sai

(( An older, less attractive kiba maybe tongue.gif))

Slytha yawned softly and blinked open her eyes. She looked around as her eyes focused, realizing she was back at Rika's house. She noticed Fayt and nearly fell out of the chair. "You- how- what-?" She stammered. "You were dead!" She finaly managed to say.

Fayt smiled weakly. He decided to tease her. "I am, I've come back to haunt you and annoy you for the next eternity." he said, coughing violently short after. Albel looked back at Fayt and dulled his eyes. "Idiot" he muttered.

Slytha leaned forward and squited, as if making sure Fayt was really there. She leaned back and looked over at Albel. "Did you bring me back here? All I remember is walking in the forest and-" She paused, touching the top of her head and wincing. "Oh, nevermind. Now I remember."

"Oh... Why do the others not do anything? That is.. So wrong. I think you are supposed to, um, earn your stay.." Austin shrugged annoyed with the fact that he just told her how to run her own house, and it was uncalled for. "Um, I am sorry, I didn't mean to tell you how to run your house. I over stepped my boundaries."

Albel patted her on the the head. "Hit your head pretty hard there, didn't you?" he asked. Chi glanced over, at least Slytha had the necklace on. Though the dragoness put it there, it still made her happy. Chi stood over Fayt to she was short enough to lean forward and rest her upper body on Fayt's belly.

"I can't make them anyways." she murmured. She wasn't up for the fight and it's not like she could actually make Albel clean. He would attach himself to the ceiling before he did that.

Edited by Sai

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Hmf." She said, looking away from Albel. "So how did Fayt survive? He was dead, he wasn't breathing or anything." She didn't understand how someone that was dead could just come back to life. Well, without the use of magic, but no one here could use magic.

"You can be resuscitate if you do CPR within 6 minutes of dying." Albel murmured. Albel moved over to Fayt. Fayt had shut his eyes and dozed off again, still weak. Albel reached over and lightly ruffled Fayt's hair like a sibling would do. Chi glanced up at him and giggled.

"So who did CPR?" She glanced over at Fayt and Albel. was him almost dieing all it took for you two to get along? she raised an eyebrow, that didn't seem likely though. This wasn't the first time Albel had almost killed him.

"Rika" he murmured, annoyed at the comment. Pointing out his kind acts usually made him stop or reverse them. He went and sat in the chair. Chi looked at Fayt and frowned. Slytha had ruined the moment. "Poor Fayt..." she said quietly.

Austin shrugged. "You can do anything if you wanted to.. Or that is what I have always been told. And I believe it." He grinned at Rika.

Rika smiled. "Yeah, I wish." she said, walking into town. She looked over at her parent's house in the distance. She clicked her teeth together, wondering how she was going to do this.

"You got away from your parents, did you not?" He found it strange that Rika couldn't even deal with some guests.

((Sorry, couldn't think of anything.))

Edited by Dain

Slyth sighed and crossed her arms. Is being nice really that hard for you? She raised an eyebrow. I wonder why...? She didn't expect a responce from him.

Rika flinched as he spoke, snapping her out of her daydream. "It's not that easy. It's.....complicated she sighed. Maybe I could say I just bought a horse from there and I'm going to pick it up....no...someone there would recognize me and call me out. she started to rub her temple again.

Albel huffed loudly. He had his reasons.

Edited by Sai

Slytha rolled her eyes. I wonder.... She sighed, deciding not to ask. Are you mad at me? After all, Fayt almost dieing was kind of my fault. She glanced over at him, hoping he wasn't.

Austin watched her silently. "Are you ok? You seem distracted. It is almost like you need to get away.. I am willing to leave if you want." He shrugged.

Albel looked off in another direction. No. he grumbled, grouchy.

"Sorry..." Rika said, sighing. She wanted to do it but she didn't want to act like a jerk. "I'm fine" sh continued.

Well that's a releif. Lighten up ok? There's plenty of reasons to be happy. Fayt's not dead, for one. She shrugged and leaned against one arm of the chair. I'm going to sleep, k?

"You-u sure?" I don't wan't to keep you from what ever you are here to do." He looked caringly at Rika. Not caring as in love, but friendly concern.

Albel muttered something quietly under his breath. "Whatever" he said, leaning back in the chair.

"I'm fine." she repeated. An idea suddenly struck her. "Hey, I bought a horse from a stable and I need to pick it up....could you stay here a moment?" she asked. it wouldn't be a problem if he didn't follow.

((Lolz I'm reading a book where someone said "whatever" is like saying "f*** you" xd.png ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. Would it kill you to be happy for a while? She yawned slightly and closed her eyes. Well goodnight She fell asleep shortly after that.

((OOOOOH buuuuuuuuuuurned! xd.png))

Happy? Heh, right. he murmured. Albel was rarely happy. He wouldn't ever have a normal life. By now, dragons usually had a family, but he had it going on in his head he wouldn't play that role very well....

"You sure you don't want help with it?" He went over to a pole, just in case she wanted him to stay anyways.. He leaned against the pole, and crossed his arms.