picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"I didn't kill you either. Though you wouldn't have been easy to kill, I bet I could have." Slytha rolled her eyes. "Not that I would have. Well, not that I succeded." She glanced up at him. My trying to kill you wasn't too big of a deal right?

Edited by snowdragon10

"I don't know. I seem to recall you pinning me to a tree and then burning down half the forest trying to kill me. I doubt you really could." Albel laughed at Slytha. He glanced over at her, Why would I care? You were never successful when I actually fought back anyways.

Keisha watched as Nick tripped. She skid to a stop and walked next to him, sitting down where he fell. She used her tail to push him into the kitchen, smiling widely. "AWWWHS!" she giggled. "You wins!"

"Just because I didn't it doesn't mean I couldn't... I just had trouble actually killing you myself for some reason... I guess it was good that I didn't." She grinned. I don't know, if you tried to kill me now when you are.. normal, I'd be ticked off. But now and then are diffrent. She shrugged.

Albel raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you were trying to be appealing when you got that new appearance from that random dragon." he said, thinking to the time she'd dragged herself in front of him, half alive. Is that so?

((Oh yeah, But I'm not sure he knew that was Scarlet))

"nuh uh..." Nick said frowning and sitting up, "You win, I fell, I just a loser...." he said feeling depressed. "I bet yew was letting me win anyways..."

((Slytha was like *gasp!* Scarlet? Is that you?

So if he didn't catch on, he's pretty slow... xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Hey I cant remember, its been like 200 pages

just go with it and say he forgot!))

Edited by Sai

Albel raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you were trying to be appealing when you got that new appearance from that random dragon." he said, thinking to the time she'd dragged herself in front of him, half alive. Is that so?

"Honestly, you think I would act like that?" She rolled her eyes. "And that 'random dragon' was Scarlet remember..?" Are you refering to the fact I no longer hate you or that I'd get ticked off if you tried to kill me right now? Because both are true.

"nuh uh..." Nick said frowning and sitting up, "You win, I fell, I just a loser...." he said feeling depressed. "I bet yew was letting me win anyways..."

Keisha shook her head. "Nopes." she said. "I didn't let you wins. I was tireds. Really." she lied, her tail swishing back and fourth. "And you isn't a losers. You beated a dragons!" she poked his head. "You is a winners!"

Albel just smirked in response. "Do you REALLY want to hear my answer for that?" he asked. "And I think I missed the part where I'm suppose to care about your sister." he huffed. If Scarlet had a physical body, he would've killed her himself. Oh why would I try to kill you? There's much funner things to do. Besides I think I've already said that before.

"Nuh uh." he said cuddling up against her. "Tis okay you dun have to lie, I loser..." he said

Slytha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Probally not, even though what you think is probally not true." She sighed. "I know that you and my sister don't get along, but do you seriously have to bug me about it?" I know that. Everytime you say that, I get more and more creeped out.

Edited by snowdragon10

((HOORAH! Sniped an Origami egg!))

Albel continued smiling, dismissing her first statement. "It's what I do, M'love." he said sarcastically. Albel snickered at what she'd said telepathically. Why would you be creeped out? he asked. Just what did you think I meant by it? Fayt laid back down, lazily sprawling out on the couch. Buttercup leaned forward more and fell on Fayt. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" Fayt yelled, being crushed under her weight.

((?))

Slytha winced at looked over at Buttercup and Fayt. "Are you both seriously that slow? Buttercup, get off of him, and Fayt?.... Shut up." She rolled her eyes and looked back at Albel. "My name is *SLYTHA*." What do *you* think?

((ohhh.... someone just got told....

You know what I really hate? It is not that you are a furry. There are plenty of sexual fetishes that offend me more, both morally and physically. It is your persecution complex. You constantly feel the need to tell others that the only reason for their contempt is through misunderstandings.

How about you shut the **** up for a second and realize that I the people I hate here are not furries. It is the people like you, the quasi intellectuals who constantly tell everyone about their personal lives and why everyone else is wrong. No one cares about you here. Self-aggrandizing people who lift what they do above what it actually is, another strange preference. Your nauseatingly asinine persecution complex is what I distrust, and it is why I distrust and dislike you. ))

Edited by snowdragon10

((I...ninja looted it?

and mega LOL))

Fayt frowned. "How about I have this cow sit on YOU?" he muttered. Buttercup got off Fayt and yawned. "I'm going to call you Kitty." Albel said, patting Slytha on the head with a dumb grin on his face. Oh I already know what I meant, I'm just asking why you're so creeped out.

Edited by Sai

((Don't you mean a paper egg...?))

"Urg." Slytha rolled her eyes and covered her forehead and eyes with her hand. "I am seriously going to attack you one of these days." Why wouldn't I be? Just think about what you said. She sighed.

Edited by snowdragon10

((It's an Origami in technical terms.

hey I showed my friend on FB the picture of Slytha an this is what they said:

"hahahahahahahhaha

easter bunny wants to kill emo kids

loooooooooooove it"))

Fayt laughed but was interrupted by a cough from his neck scratch. "One of these days." he grinned at her. Albel looked at Fayt. He seemed to be just asking for it. That or he was just really playful. Yeah, but if You though I was talking of torture, that wouldn't be much of a surprise to you, would it? he asked, yawning.

(( ohmy.gif slytha isn't emo, Albel is!))

Slytha raised an eyebrow, she wasn't talking to Fayt when she said that. "Untill your able to defend yourself from a harmless dragon, I don't see much of a threat." She rolled her eyes. I wasn't talking about torture. You are seriously slow.

((Lol, he doesn't know the rp, he just looked at the picture tongue.gif))

Fayt stuck his tongue out. "You take yourself way to seriously." he muttered, looking at her with an odd look on his face. Buttercup laid down at Fayt's feet. Albel frowned. I'm slow? I was sure you would have noted the word 'IF' he growled. Though if she kept it up, he was considering it.

Edited by Sai

Norna was ready to fight this dragon " What do you want with us?," Norna asked, with her sword next to her neck " We didn't do anything to you did we now?," Norna asked, with a growl " So leave us be," Norna told them.

((xd.png))

Slytha looked back at Albel and raised an eyebrow. She wasn't paying any attention to Fayt for now. She figured that ignoring immature people like Fayt was the best way to go.

Sorry. She paused. And what did you mean by 'if' ?

Fayt frowned and looked at Buttercup. She was already asleep. he rolled on his side and shut his eyes since they were ignoring him. Buttercup rolled on her side and twitched her foot. Albel smirked and cackled quietly. What indeed.... he said in a strange way. He went into the kitchen quietly.