picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((You could have said that your dragons were in front of them. You said blond boy and girl... That doesn't really narrow it down, does it?

Anyways, Recap? Or did I not miss that much?))

Rika sighed. "No, not really. I'm just going to town to get something..." she said, glancing back at the house.

Fayt sat up but Albel lightly pushed him back down. "Don't get up" Albel scolded.

" What the?," Norna said, now pulling out her sword " What did we do to you?," Norna asked, now standing close to Tyler " Ty is this a dragon you where talking about?," Norna asked, with a frown.

(( her hair is light pink :]))

Slytha sighed, looking around for Albel. She was surprised he hadn't come looking for her yet. If he even cares anymore. He's probally too upset about Fayt's death anyway. She winsed, loosing her footing and slipping down the side of a hill. At the bottom of the hill she chrashed into a large tree, loosing consiousness instantly.

((Let's just say she's in a comma wink.gif that way you won't be in a limbo)))

((lol, ok? then))

Fayt looked around, "W-where's Slytha?" he asked. Albel blinked. He'd forgotten about her. "...I'll go see..." Albel murmured. he went outside and sniffed the air. He didn't care to bother with the new boy and went off after Slytha. He stopped at the top of a hill, looking and seeing Slytha. "Yeah, I can totally tell she was the triumph leader of that horde...." he rolled his eyes.

((must...... No i must muhahahahaha.))

Max seeing the prayer. max's fire wings start to turn into thunder/lightning wings. max said:" Thor, The God of Thunder. Heed my call allow me to use your hammer to defeat my enemys!"

The Hevens started to cloud. then green lightning hit max. The lightning gave Max Thor's Hammer.

((This is the most godmodding post I have ever seen. First, a god or gods in this rp is not mentioned, so you cannot just make one. Second, you can't a have a all powerfull hammer thing or whatever. Third, the tower is flying? He is flying? I don't think that kind of all-powerfull magic is allowed.

And I better not hear you blame your bad grammar on the fact english is your third language.*YOU* joined an *ENGLISH* rp, so you are expected to have proper english grammar. ))

((at sai: well, I didn't want to put anyone in a limbo and sinse I won't be posting a lot for a while, that was the best I could come up with))

((Pretty hardcore, Snow))

Albel walked down the hill over to Slytha. He crouched down and looked at her. "Hey, Slytha. Wake up" he said, shaking her a little. Albel frowned. "Don't tell me she's in a coma. What is it with this group and being nearly killed?"

((Well I am in a bad mood...))

Scarlet then decided to speak up. I am starting to see that you and my sister are going to end up together, no matter what I do. That fact doesn't bother me very much anymore. There is something else that has been bothering me for a while though. What of Rika? Even I can tell she likes you.

((awww))

Albel sighed, picking up Slytha. I doubt Rika would care unless I was to per say...uh...mate with Slytha. But the way Slytha is, I'm thinking she wouldn't ever want kids because of her phobia of losing people. he dulled his eyes. He never wanted to say THAT aloud, but it was the only real way to explain his thoughts on the matter.

(( I literly rolf'd at the thought of baby Albels xd.png))

You would feel the same if you went though what she did. People can change though. You might not be able to tell, but she is a lot more mellow than she use to be. I hope we can put our diffrences aside either way. I only want what was best for my sister and you well.... She always managed to get almost killed around or because of you.

((*rolls eyes*))

Yeah, but she's still alive isn't she? Besides, If I weren't watching her, she probably would've been killed by a dragon by now. he said, walking back towards the house. He dulled his eyes at the thought of being blamed.

((biggrin.gif))

Perhaps. Well, I have to go now. Try to keep her from getting hurt. She thinks its her fault Fayt died. She doesn't know he's still alive. Scarlet's voice faded on the last sentence. She left as soon as it was said.

Albel huffed. He passed Rika and the boy and went back inside. he set Slytha in the chair. "If she wakes up, she'll know you're alive" he said, looking at Fayt.

Nick closed his eyes. "Member when yew mom came in and thought we was doing something else, we was doing this, dun you remember" he said stopping his barking and tail wagging

((You could have her wake up, I mean you're on this long...))

"Really? Would it be OK if I walk with you? Just to talk, that is.." He shrugged. He wanted to talk more, and get to know the girl.

Rika opened her mouth but suddenly paused. She didn't really want him to know she was an Esteed. Being part of the richest family around took its toll. As well as taking unwanted attention. She scratched the back of her head. "I guess..." she said. I'll just walk through town until he gets bored and wanders off. Then I can go get the dumb horse... she thought, making a fake smile.

"Thanks, wha-" Austin stopped himself short. He could feel the tension in the air, and sighed. "Are you sure? Am I coming on to strong? I just wanna be friends.. The only people that live near me are a bunch of adults." He shrugged.

"Uh..no, it's ok." she said, laughing oddly. She turned towards town. "Well...we better get moving." she said, looking off head. Rika reached up and rubbed her right temple. It didn't much matter anyways.

Austin shrugged and walked over to the girl, Rika. He was able to make a better estimate on her age now, and he guessed about 16.. Not that far off from his age. He made a slight smile, not sure what to say.

Nick closed his eyes. "Member when yew mom came in and thought we was doing something else, we was doing this, dun you remember" he said stopping his barking and tail wagging

Keisha blinked, then giggled. "Oh yeahs, I remember that." she said quietly, narrowing her eyes. She tilted her ears back. "I is still wondering what she thoughted I was doing. Well, what we was doing. Tis was confusing me how she gotted all mad like that for no reasons." she shrugged.

((Dain can you post your character sheet here? xd.png I'm curious!))

Rika glanced at Austin. She started to walk, avoiding his stare.

The Dragoness looked out the window and then scurried back over to Slytha. She noticed Chi's necklace went unused. She put it around Slytha's neck. "I think it's pretty" she said, smiling.

((Here:

Username: Dain

Name: Austin

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: somewhat of a pacifist. He will put his life in the way of a friends, and die, before he lets his friend get hurt.. Typically seems bored

Weapons: long, slender one-side bladed sword. It is reaching almost 3 and a half feet, and is slightly serrated all the way down the blade, starting from the half way point.

Opinion of dragons: Doesn’t care either way.

Likes: Hunting, for anything, peace, and being the best fighter

Dislikes: not being the best fighter, chaos, doing nothing.

Better?))

Austin shook his head and followed. "You aren't that old.. Could be younger then me.. Why do you have your own house already?" He wasn't trying to say anything rude by his comment. It was just an average question.

Edited by Dain

((Si, gracias xd.png

He looks like Kiba))

"Well..." Rika said, looking at the ground. "I guess I just had a....rough home life. But I don't live alone. There's 6 others there. Doesn't pose much of an issue because of the house size though." she laughed lightly.

Edited by Sai

Slytha turned her head to the side in her sleep. "Albel?" She said quietly without waking up. "Sorry..." She said even more softly, leaning against one side of the chair. She was slowly starting to wake up.

((Which kiba? I know of 2 from 2 diffrent animes....))