picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((...For?....(dare I ask)...))

Albel laughed quietly. "Yeah, because there's many more ways to deal with someone that are much more fun than killing them." Albel said. Albel took his claw away from her throat before he had an accident. She DID usually tend to get hurt around him.

((Cant use the sword AND TNT))

((i still win. the matter that fell from the sky were little . *enter pysic here. beacuse i am tired* ))

((there things come to mind:

1:alchohol.

2:molesting.

3:selling drugs.))

Edited by megasuper123

((Mega you cant use them, and if you continue to, I will report you.))

((Mega you cant use them, and if you continue to, I will report you.))

((okay then. but i will use some thing that 96% of all rpg have.))

"What... why woulds she be mads?" Nick asked notcing Keisha's rubbing slow down. "Tis just a question, dat cant get ne one mad..." he said confused."if yew dun wana I dun mind..." he added. "Wha does yew wana does?" he asked

Keisha shrugged. "I doesn't know. If she thoughted we was doing something elses and got mad bout it, then I thinks she will get mads if we ask what she was thinking bout." she shrugged again. "Tis just a theory. I doesn't know what we can does." she added in, narrowing her eyes a little.

((Lolz... This'll be fun...xd.png))

Keisha shrugged. "Fines." she mumbled, letting go of Nick. She looked around, wondering where Cara was in the first place. "Does you even know where she is?" Keisha asked Nick, tilting her head to the side. "The last time I saws her she was at the front of the caves, but I doesn't know if she is still theres now."

Keisha shrugged. "Kays." she sat down and looked around, deciding that she can send a telepathic message to Cara. It would save her a lot of searching and screaming. "Mom? Mama?" Keisha thought to Cara. "Can you come to me for a seconds? Me and Nick want to asks you something."

"Okay, sweetie... I'll be there in a second." Cara thought back.

Keisha looked at Nick. "Who ish gonna asks?"

((It was the second one *is freaking out* and no it wasn't me who it happened to))

Slytha glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Your a bit of a psycopath. You know that right?" She raised an eyebrow. "Either that or you seriously need to get some help for your anger issues."

Keisha shrugged. "I does and doesn't. If I get in troubles then tis is you fault." she pointed her tail at him and giggled softly. She stopped when Cara was in seeing distance.

"Keisha? What's wrong?" Cara asked.

"Wells... You member that times when you thoughted me and Nicks was doing something when I was huggling hims and rubbing his belly at the same times?" Keisha asked innocently.

"Yes..."

"What was you thinking we was doing?"

Cara narrowed her eyes. "I can't tell you that. Not now at least."

((xd.png))

"Yeh, and?" Albel asked. He pressed his maw against her neck, teasing. That was old news to him. he'd already admitted it in the past anyways. "Anything else?"

"Why not?" he asked Cara looking up at here with a puppy dog face. He cocked his head to the side confused

Cara bit her lip and tried to think of a good way to explain why she couldn't really explain it. "Cause. You two are still young. When you get older I'll talk to you about it.." she said. Cara didn't know that Nick would never grow up, and that she or Keisha will never age as long as they are both around him.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I should have known you wouldn't care." She glanced over at Fayt. "How long do you think it will be untill he gets... Better?" She felt bad because of what had happened to him. After all, it was kind of her fault.

((And I thought he was a kind person. Well, my chacter judging skills suck...))

Edited by snowdragon10

Nick frowned. "Nuh meh Keisha and yew will NEVER age. Well if you can Keisha leaves me yew will age, but I never will age." he argued confused

(she isn't gana give them the talk right? cus I was nick to remain innocent I tink)

((Nick, she will give it to them if you want. I will just say that she explained, not actually explain it. I want Keisha to be like, *Eyetwitch*

So do you want her to explain it, or no? We both need to agree.))

((You THINK?! xd.png

and @ Slytha: he is better than he was, he just pretends he's not tongue.gif))

Albel snickered. His tail came up around the side and curled around Slytha's waist. "I care about you." he said. Albel paused at her question. "I don't know..." he murmured. Albel didn't want to think about it.

Austin smirked. Interesting. He Watched her leave for a second then decided to follow. "I am sorry." That was all he said, all he thought he needed to say. He wondered who this other person that lived at Rika's house was, that would kill him. He sighed, remembering the now laughingly easy spares with the guards of his house hold. This then took him to a point of remembrance of when he was a child and the dragons were the guards... So many less deaths back then.

((Then I won't make her explain. xd.png))

Cara blinked, confused for a second. Then she shook her head and sighed. "Well, if you never age anymore," she looked at Keisha. "and you never age to begin with," she looked at Nick. "you two don't need to know what I was thinking for a long time. Since you never age." she shrugged.

Rika rolled her eyes as she walked. I'm starting to hope Albel eats him. Rika could see the house in the distance. She paused, stopping the horse. She looked back at Austin. "You sure? I won't be responsible for any broken bones or mortal wounds." she said.

((I knew that))

"I know." Slyth rolled her eyes, glancing at his tail then back at him. "Maybe you are the one that's cuddly.." She raised a eyebrow. "Its not like I'm suddenly going to disappear or anything. You don't have to be so clingy."

"awe buh buh buh.... okay...." he said putting his head down disapointed. "Les go keisha" he said bruhing up against her

"I am sure. It is better then the party I was kicked out of." He looked to the sky, and narrowed his eyes, thinking of his parents kicking him out because he wasn't social enough.. He felt his eyes loosen, and a pang of guilt as he realized he was using the girl to learn social skills.