picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Rika huffed. She tied the horse to a tree with a lunging rope.

Albel saw Rika outside the window and stood up, holding Slytha still. "Maybe. For you." he smirked. Albel set her down.

Rika came through the door. She went into the living room. Blood had seeped through Fayt's bandages.

"awe buh buh buh.... okay...." he said putting his head down disapointed. "Les go keisha" he said bruhing up against her

Cara raised an eyebrow at her daughter, but didn't say anything at Keisha blinked and looked over at Nick. She tilted her head to the side. "Wheres?" Keisha asked Nick, her ears folding back a little bit.

((WB. Sorry..))

"I dunno." Nick said sitting down next to Keisha bord. His tail swished back and forth and he leaned aganstg her, his soft fur pressing against her.

Austin's expression didn't change, he just shrugged, and followed. "Big house.." Austin followed Rika inside, pausing for only a second. He continued, and made his way to the living room. He was about to compliment the living room, when he saw the others.

Rika sat in a chair to rest after the long walk. Fayt opened his eyes and glanced at Austin. "Who's the clown?" Albel muttered. He was far from learning the meaning of the word 'tact'. "This is Austin...some random person that decided to follow me home." she said blandly, leaning back in the chair. Buttercup poked her head out of the kitchen.

Slytha was about to respond when Rika and *ANOTHER* human showed up. She narrowed her eyes and growled softly. I'm starting to think Rika is bringing humans over just to bother me. she huffed angrily and looked off to the side. You or Rika probally won't let me kill him.

I'm guessing he came on his own. Rika doesn't look enthused about him so I doubt she really cares. Albel said, looking at Slytha. Chi sat on Zizi who was taking a nap. She listened to the voices coming from downstairs.

((Trust me, if you wait for him, you'll be 80 when he posts. Just continue on and do whatever xd.png))

"I dunno." Nick said sitting down next to Keisha bord. His tail swished back and forth and he leaned aganstg her, his soft fur pressing against her.

Cara watched, one eyebrow raised as Nick leaned against Keisha. Keisha giggled, Nick's fur tickling her a little. Cara continued to look at them like they each had four heads, trying to understand something.

((Grrr... Fine xd.png))

Slytha glanced over at the human and rolled her eyes. You'd think this is the first time he's seen people by the look on his face. She looked over at Albel and grinned slightly. Its probally you and Fayt that are freaking him out though. She chuckled softly at the thought.

((Hey I finished the drawing:

http://eveeoni.deviantart.com/art/Easter-Bunny-156009543 ))

I'll eat him. Albel joked. He snuffed fire from his nose making it stop just before it hit Austin. It was just close enough however to give him a heated breeze as the fire dissipated. He looked blankly over at Slytha to see if she'd laugh or what not.

Slytha grinned and rolled her eyes. Human doesn't tast very good, you'd probally just make yourself sick. I wouldn't eat one, their low intelligence might be contagious. She snorted. They aren't even worth being my meal.

"wana go get some pie?" he asked her cocking his head to the side. "We has some left over from yew birthday." he said smiling. "Tis still good to eat." he added.

((Lol, the real Albel's famous quote- "Your stupidity is contagious"))

Of course you wouldn't. Albel said, looking at her. Because that my dear is called cannibalism and is very much frowned upon. he continued in a sarcastic tone. Albel had never ate a human and he wasn't very interested in trying it out either. Though, he'd eaten dragon before when he was in the lab.

It isn't called cannibalism unless you actually *are* a human. I wasn't born one nor lived most of my life as one, so I'm not really considered a human. Slytha rolled her eyes. Let's not get into an arguement on whether I am humam or not, ok? She yawned softly. I'm getting kinda tired....

((I know xd.png and wasn't what Albel said from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I was in the play when I was younger...))

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel dulled his eyes. Jeez, between her eating and sleeping a lot, you'd think she was pregnant... Albel thought. He looked off in another direction to conceal his smirk. His hair came down to his chin on the sides so it was hard to tell his facial expression from a side view.

((I don't know Oo))

Edited by Sai

((Acward....more like no one will let her get any sleep xd.png))

Slytha raised an eyebrow. What? She nudged him with her elbow. Am I missing something here...? She rolled her eyes.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Hehe))

Albel shut his eyes and shrugged. He was still smirking. Nothing... he said quietly. He knew if he told her what he was thinking, she'd probably give him a good, hard punch on the nose.

((Sorry g2g, nn!))

((K, and yes she would xd.png))

Everytime you say 'nothing', I know there is always something. she rolled her eyes. But I'm to tired to care. She leaned back in the chair. Make sure that human doesn't try to stab me with that sword of his. Not that he'd be stupid enough to try...

((Er.. what look..? and, sorry for having a life outside of the computer.))

Austin cracked his neck when the hybrid blew fire at him. The heat was calming to him, almost relaxing. Gee, by the look of everyone, I venture to guess I ain't welcome.. Though, they fact that there are two hybrids here, makes this a very interesting house. He let his eyelids droop, and his face relax as if the house went from interesting, to a complete waste of his time. Truthfully, he was intrigued, not scared, nor freaked, just interested.

If he does, that'll be the last mistakes he ever makes. I wouldn't bother otherwise. Not on something as weak as a human. Albel huffed. Fayt sat up and ran his fingers along the bandage to see if the cut still hurt. Rika glanced at Austin, "Curious?" Edited by Sai

((It was the second one *is freaking out* and no it wasn't me who it happened to))

Slytha glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Your a bit of a psycopath. You know that right?" She raised an eyebrow. "Either that or you seriously need to get some help for your anger issues."

((snow.... the second one.... just.... omg))

max said on the ground."well it seems that i need to use that:sigh:." Max took out a blue bottle and drinks it. Then he draws a transmutation circle. He uses transmutation circle do make a steel rope's that bind the ship.

(and then there was five.... MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA)

(.... anyways due to complaints I hereby suspend the magical powers of ALL of megasuper123's characters until I say otherwise.)

Tyler clenched his teath and stood infront of his friend defensivly. "we...." he said not thinking straight. This was his first encounter with a wild dragon and it was trying to kill him. He looked over his shoulder and his face suddenly easied up and a look of courage on his face, despite the ring of fire. He had seen somthing or someone, or a group of someones....

~~~~~~~~

There was a sizling as water drenched a third of the fire circle "LET THE FLAMES UNWELCOMED BEGONE!" A voice rang out, here entered Jeff the well learned mage. His hands were glowing and raised above his head as water rained down on the circle and surounding area, dousing whatever fire happened to be left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a sound, this sound was metal rushing through the air, these metal objects happened to be throwing stars and they were heading right for Atlas. Noriko stood a little way off behind Jeff. Noriko seemed to be the one of the group to always attack first. It seemed like he liked to be the first.

~~~~~

Leaves crunched as someone dashed up to Tyler. Hunter was beside Tyler in minutes, his bow ready with an arrow nooked. He was posed to fire but didn't want to provoke Atlas into killing them. "Uhg" he said realizing it was to late.

~~~~~~~~~~

The last to enter was Lilly, the White Mage. "Tyler what did you do this time!?" she said started seeing the huge dragons that they were up against. She clenched her staff tightly until her nuckles were white.

~~~~

"What... why woulds she be mads?" Nick asked notcing Keisha's rubbing slow down. "Tis just a question, dat cant get ne one mad..." he said confused."if yew dun wana I dun mind..." he added. "Wha does yew wana does?" he asked

Water out of nowhere had drenched all of Atlas's fire. She looked at the mage who had dispelled her flames. "Why you!" Atlas growled as she was about to go and attack the mage. But then suddenly, shurikens flew towards her and pierced the dragoness on her wings and on the back of her neck. Then Atlas saw a ninja kid with the mage and a hunter standing besides the blonde boy and girl. The last human to enter was a white mage girl. "Hmph! More hunters, eh? Well I guess that makes more for me to kill! Bring it on, humans!" Atlas roared as she casted fireballs at everyone.

"wana go get some pie?" he asked her cocking his head to the side. "We has some left over from yew birthday." he said smiling. "Tis still good to eat." he added.

((I thought they had the giant cake?))

Keisha tilted her head to the side. "I doesn't remember having pies for my birthdays." she said. "I thoughted we had the giant cakes. But my memory isn't that good, so..." she narrowed her eyes. She looked around, noticing Cara left.