picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"It's ok, I got it" she laughed awkwardly and walked off to the house. She stepped inside the gate and went towards the stable. "Hey, Rika, nice to see you. Want me to tell your parents you're here?" a guard asked. She shook her head. "No, just here to get my ride, I'd rather not..."

"Ok." He semi shrugged. He watched her, while half daydreaming. He watched her go towards the Esteed's home. He rose one of his eyebrows. Interesting.. He thought.

Rika gathered up a bay horse and walked out of the yard. She waved to the guard. She led it down the path, back to Austin. "Well, I got it." she said, looking at the horse. "I need to make dinner, those idiots at home are probably killing each other again" she moaned.

Austin nodded. "Beautiful horse. And you cook yo-" Austin stopped mid-sentence and looked quietly at Rika. "Killing each other? AGAIN???" He felt his jaw drop slightly. "Your kidding right?"

Rika nodded at his comment of a beautiful horse. She rubbed the ear he'd shouted into. "Jeez, not so loud." she grumbled. "Oh it's nothing really. The way they fight someone dies or comes close to death at least once a day. It's like our average daily routine, you know?" she said casually.

"Sorry.. It is just.. just to funny.." He began to laugh quietly. He found the fact that she was running the place by herself, and with little help. It was almost as bad as his house. "This.. i.. is.. so odd.."

"Yes, which means I should get back and check on them. One of them died yesterday. But he was resuscitated. So I gotta check on 'em. Anyways, I'd offer for you to come over but I'm concerned a certain one of them may uh....kill you.."

Austin shrugged. "It is your choice. But if I die, you would just resuscitate me right?" He grinned. "It is your job to decide. Your house right?"

((Here:

Better?))

Austin shook his head and followed. "You aren't that old.. Could be younger then me.. Why do you have your own house already?" He wasn't trying to say anything rude by his comment. It was just an average question.

((the pic is from vampire knight. the guy on the pic is Kaname Kuran and he's a pureblood vampire.))http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vampire_Knight_characters#Kaname_Kuran

((This is the most godmodding post I have ever seen. First, a god or gods in this rp is not mentioned, so you cannot just make one. Second, you can't a have a all powerfull hammer thing or whatever. Third, the tower is flying? He is flying? I don't think that kind of all-powerfull magic is allowed.

And I better not hear you blame your bad grammar on the fact english is your third language.*YOU* joined an *ENGLISH* rp, so you are expected to have proper english grammar. ))

((at sai: well, I didn't want to put anyone in a limbo and sinse I won't be posting a lot for a while, that was the best I could come up with))

((Um... hate to be a pest, but the Prayer isn't flying by magic. Nothing I use to power Shaw's machines is magic-based in the slightest and the only magic he can countenance at all is dispelling and illusions; it'll eventually be a plot point for him. When Projects Scarlet, Huangti and Iron Rose have been completed in full. And then you'll understand the significance of many things, including the Black Ace and the Windup Warriors. But none of that's happened yet. And probably won't until the "Real Life" summer.

(('Sides, Max is a human, right? He wants to get hunted down as a dragon sympathiser by every man, woman and child in what passes for human-controlled territory, that's his lookout. Use the big magical hammer bomb thing on the Prayer. The close combat weapon. That's obviously taking a lot of juice to keep in play. Against the giant bleeding gunship. Then he can watch from the afterlife as his friends, family and casual acquaintances all die horribly. I mean, really nasty stuff. We're talking seriously High-Octane Nightmare Fuel here.

((Is it strange that I've already written Shaw's big ol' victory speech/Break The Dragons thing? Probably, thinking about it...))

" What the?," Norna said, now pulling out her sword " What did we do to you?," Norna asked, now standing close to Tyler " Ty is this a dragon you where talking about?," Norna asked, with a frown.

(( her hair is light pink :]))

((Oops, sorry.))

"Why nothing, little girl. We just like to burn humans for fun," Atlas said to the pink-haired girl. "Isn't that right, Malice?" she asked the copper dragon. Other than doing things like this for fun, she also wanted to get revenge on the human race by killing many of them as possible. She had lost her mother and sister, been forced to kill many dragons who didn't deserve death in fightings, and live an abused childhood of neglect because of all these wretched humans, whom she'll forever hate, with the exception of Nick of course.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((This is the most godmodding post I have ever seen. First, a god or gods in this rp is not mentioned, so you cannot just make one. Second, you can't a have a all powerfull hammer thing or whatever. Third, the tower is flying? He is flying? I don't think that kind of all-powerfull magic is allowed.

And I better not hear you blame your bad grammar on the fact english is your third language.*YOU* joined an *ENGLISH* rp, so you are expected to have proper english grammar. ))

((at sai: well, I didn't want to put anyone in a limbo and sinse I won't be posting a lot for a while, that was the best I could come up with))

(( For the god part i have not thing to say. But to the other's i have. 2:The hammer take's so much Energy that it take's 10 year's off a humans life span. 3:Well the tower is a blimp. I am not gonna discuss the physics of the tower because it will take 10 days to write it and you 10 hr to read it... 3.1:physics. 4:Okay i now i have bad grammar.(damm you german test) ))

Rika dulled her eyes. "Don't test your luck. I'm a hunter, not a flirt." she rolled her eyes and tugged the horse's head in the direction of the house. "You can come if you want, but I need to get moving." she said, leading the horse towards the house.

(The 10 years off the lifespan thing doesn't really affect your character as this roleplay wont be here until your character is like 80..... i need a recap...)

Tyler was startled at the sight of atlas and backed up a bit. He drew his sword silent and held it in a defensive position

Edited by picknick10

((Not really anything happened other than dain's character meeting Rika, I don't think a sword from some kind of "thunder god" should be allowed though... Urg, this is like the sword of distruction all over again...))

((Yup, I say banned because you really don't want a mod in here again -.- anyways I'm working on that picture of the easter bunny Snow. and Slytha is the victim xd.png

and snow, what do you want me to do with your charrie? She in a coma again? It's really confusing!))

Edited by Sai

Keisha blinked, then giggled. "Oh yeahs, I remember that." she said quietly, narrowing her eyes. She tilted her ears back. "I is still wondering what she thoughted I was doing. Well, what we was doing. Tis was confusing me how she gotted all mad like that for no reasons." she shrugged.

((*Pokes Nick*))

((No, she's asleep. And wtf with the easter albel!))

Slytha opened her eyes after a few minutes, unable to sleep for long. She sat up, hearing Albel's comment. "You too." She rolled her eyes and grinned. That was her own inside joke.

((No, just the Easter bunny sneaking up on Slytha xd.png))

Albel huffed. "Shut up." he muttered. Fayt had also woken up. He was in a bit of a daze. Thankfully the bandage was secure. "Done sleeping?" Albel asked, looking off to the side. 2 injured people. Not surprising.

"Yah I tis confused too..." Nick said yanwing and closing his eyes happily. "Mabey we should ask her?" he suggested.

((You didn't notice my new signature! *cries* ))

"Wow, isn't someone a ray of sunshine today." Slytha rolled her eyes, she smiled to show she was only kidding. "If you mean me, then yes. If you mean Fayt." She glanced over at him. "I don't think he's fully awake yet."

((Yeah, I see the words "User posted image" xd.png))

"Whichever one is listening. Your both a couple of idiots." he said huffing. Albel sat in the chair in a grumpy way. He was muttering under his breath. Fayt slowly sat up and looked around, a bit dizzy.

((****!))

Slytha sighed and got up, walking over to the chair he was sitting in and leaning against one of its arms. "So I guess that makes you the only non-idiot in the world then?" She nudged him with her elbow. why are you in a bad mood? Aren't you happy that everyone is okay?

Edited by snowdragon10

((Oh, nevermind. Cute.))

Albel reached his leg over and kicked out of of her legs so she would fall in his lap. He grabbed her, "Yeah, I guess so. He looked off to the side. Nothing... nevermind. And I can plainly see that everyone is ok.