picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((snow.... the second one.... just.... omg))

max said on the ground."well it seems that i need to use that:sigh:." Max took out a blue bottle and drinks it. Then he draws a transmutation circle. He uses transmutation circle do make a steel rope's that bind the ship.

((You can't use magic... And that does count as magic, seriously, your going to be banned))

Slytha sat back up, deciding not to sleep. I don't think I could sleep with a human nearby anyway. She glared at Austin from the corner of her eye before looking back at Albel. Thanks anyways. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve, determined to stay awake. And no, its not because I'm afraid.

((I measured wrong xd.png I'm only 5'7" or is it 5"7' ? idk...))

Tyler hesitated and charged at Atlas, he showed no fear of the fireballs, at that instant a light shown around him and as the fire-ball hit his it dissipated into nothingness. The same was for the rest of the group. He sliced at the huge dragonness's legs regretfully. Lilly stood back, channeling energy to the four other people, keeping up the defences. Hunter cringed and fired a volley of arrows at the dragonness as he jumped back keeping his distance. Jeff stood next to hunter throwing balls of blue frozen energy at the dragons. Noriko kept his distance too, throwing more stars. "What do you mean hunters?" Lilly asked suddenly as she realized what Atlas said. "We aren't hunters..." she said defensivly as she continued to chanal energy, which was quite easy considering she wasn't doing any fighting.

~~~~~~

"We hads some pumpkin pies tooes, member?" he asked remembering her birthday perfectly. "I remember..... anyways we still has some." he said

((....Mega you can't use Alchemy either. Quit trying to worm around it.))

Albel smirked at Slytha. Sure, afraid you'll get cooties? he mocked. The dragoness sneaked into the room and stood on her hind legs, peering over the couch. Fayt winced at the cut on his neck. "That's gonna leave a mark..." he murmured, fingering the bandages still.

Keisha tried to remember, but she couldn't. "Wait... Is that when we went pumpkin pickings? That wasn't from my birthdays." she pointed out. "If you is talking bout something elses, then I doesn't remember. But I remember the giant pumpkin pies." she shrugged. "Yes. Tis was good... But how ish it still eatable? I thoughted it would go bad a week later or somethings."

Austin was busy thinking about different things when he heard Rika speak. "Curious?" He heard her ask. "Their hybrids.. Very rare, and have only been made in a lab." He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

((Sai, Can I say that his uncle was a scientist that worked in the lab that had Abel? If not then I will edit it.))

Slttha rolled her eyes. Oh sure, that's why. She said sarcasticly. Then she looked back at Austin. "Because humans, like yourself, have to try to control everything. So why not try to make some dragons into weapons?" She growled softly and narrowed her eyes.

Edited by snowdragon10

((I suppose but he has to be dead tongue.gif))

"Yes, they are. They're made as weapons." Rika shrugged. Albel patted Slytha on the head. She said it as if he cared. Albel enjoyed killing and he didn't really care that much that someone might have used to to kill someone else in the past. Though, he wouldn't be bossed around.

"There is a spell on it to keep it yummy" Nick explained. "And I rrembemer We had cake and pie on yew birthday." Nick said arguing playfully

((I know.))

Austin nodded. "I know. And, I know the basic history.. My uncle was a scientist there.." He wondered how the hybrids would react to this little piece of history. It wasn't like he approved of the entire expirement. Way to many men, women, children, and dragons died.

Albel snuffed smoke out of his nose. "Am I suppose to care?" he asked, dulling his eyes. Albel didn't care about anyone at the lab or who they were. They were all dead anyways, not that he cared about that either. Rika yawned and stretched. "Is that so?"

Looping through the sky, Acla held Rosie in her front claws. "Noo! Put me down!!" Rosie shreiked, struggling. "You really want me to do that?!" Acla asked in surprise. "Well, if you really want to throw your life away like that..." She added, dropping Rosie. Screaming, Rosie plummeted for a little before being caught by Acla. "Think before you talk!" Acla scolded, shaking her head. Gliding towards a forest, Acla landed gently in a forest clearing, putting Rosie down. "You know I hate heights..." Rosie said, hugging the ground.

Lying down, Acla yawned. "You seemed to be fine with it for the foirst few miles." She observed. "Thats 'cause I was asleep!" Rosie countered, glaring at Acla

Austin simply ignored the hybrid. He wasn't talking to the hybrid in the first place. With a hint of a sigh, he nodded. "Sadly yes.. I wish it otherwise, but I can't change the past." He wondered if he was wasting his breath, or digging himself a deeper hole.

Rika lowered her brow and looked off to the side, thinking of her own past. "No, you can't. So it's better not to wallow over it." she said. "What a faucet." Albel muttered, sitting in the sofa chair again. Fayt flinched when he suddenly noticed the dragoness leaning over the back of the couch next to him.

"There is a spell on it to keep it yummy" Nick explained. "And I rrembemer We had cake and pie on yew birthday." Nick said arguing playfully

Keisha nodded, but shrugged. "Okays." she said, giggling softly. She growled playfully, her tail swishing back and fourth. "Where tis the pies? I wanna race you theres. Tis in the kitchen?" she asked, grinning.

"I dun wana race..." Nick said turning into a mouse and sitting on top of her head. 'Fineeee..." he said dashing off. "yes in the kitchen!" he said giggling

Slytha growled softly. "He's dead correct? Because I don't want to waste time when I could be hunting him down if he isn't." She rolled her eyes and leaned against Albel's shoulder. Small world, hun? First that Arumat person shows up then a relative of one of the scientists.

((Snow, I bred a silver egg for you if you still want one))

Albel laughed. "That's my job. I was sure to get all the scientists anyways. There aren't any." Albel said in a nonchalant way. Fayt looked off to the side. He adjusted his collar so it hid most the bandages. Buttercup yawned loudly and shook her body like a wet dog.

(( biggrin.gif HECK YES! Not right now though, I'm on my phone))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "But its been my job longer." She grinned. "But you just *had* to kill them all. Why didn't you save any for me?" She laughed softly, not careing that she was talking about Austin's uncle.

((KK, And do you want it to be a male or female? I can use my pink dragons to influence it tongue.gif))

"Because I didn't know you yet and the first time we really spent time together, you tried to kill me." Albel teased. Fayt stood up in a wobbly fashion. He was feeling less dizzy now and got a hold of himself. He walked to the kitchen to get some food.

Keisha giggled and shook her head, running after him. She knew it wouldn't really be fair if she won since Nick was way smaller then her, so she held back. She was right on Nick's tail, pretending to be tired so he can win. She huffed.

((Influence on eggs/hatchies go away when they are abandoned... Less they are already gendered.))

Edited by Krissi2197

((I could keep it until it hatches then oh wait you got your own pinks don't you?))

(yes, and I'm on my computer now biggrin.gif lolz, the parents are sophia and a white dragon xd.png If its a female I will name her Miko ! I can't decide if I want it to male or female, so I'll just let it be whatever..))

"Like you didn't try to kill me too!" Slytha rolled her eyes and grinned. She noticed Fayt get up and looked over at him. He was recovering faster than she though he would. Though he wasn't completely healed yet.

((Holy ****...I didn't notice that. OH THE IRONY!))

"Eh, I spared your pretty little head." he said, folding his arms across his chest. Fayt looked through the fridge and took out some deer that was left over. He went back into the living room and sat o the couch. Fayt munched on the jerky.

Nick ran feeling confident, suddenly his tail somehow got intfront of him and he tripped flying forward and landing on his face a few yards away from the kitchen "awe..." he said