picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha growled softly, wrapping the towel around her hands. This is the exception. She narrowed her eyes. If I lose a hand because of this.. Her hands started to warm up and the ice melted a bit. I don't thikn will get frostbite though. Well, for Fayt's sake I better not. She bared her teeth. He acts like he's so strong, when he's really just a coward.

Edited by snowdragon10

Frost bite doesn't make you loose your body parts. Well sometimes but that's severe. It usually just gives a pain that feels like something is biting you every few seconds. Quit worrying. he rolled his eyes. Albel dulled his eyes and went upstairs. It was quiet for a moment except for some pitter-patter of feet and some indistinguishable chatter.

Slytha rolled her eyes, wincing when she felt pain in her hands. It felt more like she had stuck her hand into a box of needles than she was getting bitten. Most of the ice had melted by now, but Slytha still felt some pain from the ice. She bared her teeth and growled softly. Stupid mutt. She said, referring to Fayt.

Austin moved slowly, and casually. He couldn't believe that his parents had thrown a party, and kicked him out. He was so bored now, and saw this as an insult.. Which he couldn't blame them, he isn't much of a party-er. He entered the woods through a low, and dark opening. He had brought his sword, deciding to not leave it for party guests to gawk over. He went an old route, the dry leaves, and occasional stick, cracking under his heavy boots.

Edited by Dain

((Where is your character sheet? Oo))

The commotion upstairs began. Growls filled the air. Chi stood off to the side, watching. Albel and Fayt tumbled down the stairs. Fayt had his teeth locked into Albel and was clawing as Albel clawed too. It was similar to what had happened the other night.

((lolz, one minute InuYasha and Kikio are hugging, the next her knife is against his neck xd.png))

Slytha glanced over at Fayt and Albel. She rolled her eyes. I said beat him up not kill him. She shook her head and turned back around, laying across the couch. Though to her it looked like Fayt was holding his own, she knew Albel had the upper hand. Don't get yourself hurt.

(urg, did you have to use the name austin xd.png there was this perv at our school name austin..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((I have a stalker at school named Austin xd.png))

Albel ignored Slytha. The were on the ground, viciously tears at each other and even using the claws on their feet. Rika had already gone to bed for the night, thankfully being a heavy sleeper. Zizi's eyes were big, watching them. He looked at Slytha who seemed to be enjoying it. "You sick, sadistic psycho *****..." he murmured quietly. "You are no dragon." he shook his head. What kind of person would encourage siblings to kill each other? He got up and walked off into the next room.

Slytha narrowed her eyes. What did she care what one tame dragon though? Zizi was not one to talk, he was almost human himself. She wasn't really happy about what was going on, but she knew if she hadn't been turned into a human, she would hsve done the same. She closed her eyes, unalbe to sleep because of the noise they were making. She sighed angrily, opening her eyes. If the fight went to far then she would stop them if she had to.

((lolz, there another austin at my school who is a complete rasist, the perv austin got expelled happy.gif ))

Through the random scratching, Albel's claws hit Fayt's throat. The 2 kept scratching each other, not noticing at first. Fayt started coughing up blood over Albel, still clawing. His clawing slowed down as he started making choking noises and gasping for air. After a few more gasps, Fayt stopped breathing.

Edited by Sai

((dang... this plus inyasha is really starting to depress me xd.png))

Slytha froze, hearing someone stop breathing. Did Albel... die..? She raised her head up quickly and noticed it was Fayt who had stopped breathing. She jumped up and ran over to them. "Did you killl him?!? No, he's not dead I don't thikn. Oh what now!! I'm not a healer!!"

((Oh it gets better xd.png))

Albel paused, absorbing what just happened. Fayt wasn't breathing. He wasn't moving. Albel froze up in shock. Zizi poked his head around the corner. "I hope you're happy, murderer!" he shouted.

Slytha started pacing back and front. "He's not dead, I don't know what to do!" She glanced over at Albel. "You good with wounds, what should we do to keep him from dieing!" She stepped on Albel's tail. "Snap out of it already!"

((lolz, speed typing fail xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel didn't feel the stomp on his tail. He didn't know. How could he? He was a killer, not healer. Why did he listen to Slytha? Over something so petty. Chi watched form upstairs and went into Rika's room. She woke up her sister and dragged her out of bed. "Fayt dead" she said. Rika grumbled. "Can't you guys go 5 damn minutes without killing each other?!" she shouted. Rika got the medkit and grumbled, going down the stairs. She set down the case and looked at Fayt. "Yeah, he's dead. Has it been 6 minutes?" she asked, yawning.

Slytha froze. Fayt's.. dead..? Her eyes widened in shock. This is my fault. I'm as guilty as if I had killed him myself. She shut her eyes. "I'm sory." She whispered, not knowing what eles to say. She slipped out of the door without drawing to much attention to herself. She glanced back at the house once she reached the forest, not knowing what to do, where to go.

((Now, to get him to yall..))

Austin sighed. He was such a spoiled child. It has been ages since he was excited by something. His eyes where slightly closed, and his hair falling messily over his face, and head. He quickly pulled out his sword, cutting off a branch that was in front of him. He moved foreword still, sheathing his sword. He could see a clearing coming, but not what was in it.

((Well...))

Rika watched Slytha walk off. "What's her problem?" she asked, wrapping thick bandage around Fat's throat to cover the claw marks so air couldn't escape. "No not yet..." Chi responded to her question. "Then I don't believe we have any problems here." she rolled her eyes. Rika gave Fayt CPR (dismayed), repeating it a few times and then pumping his chest. She paused and put her ear over his mouth. Fayt's breathing faintly returned. "...no one touch his bandages...or he'll probably choke and die again." she sighed. Albel still sat there.

Slytha sighed, looking up at the forest roof. I would leave..but I don't even think I can. Not just because Albel would stop me either. I guess I'll just stay away for a day or two. Albel would be the one who decides how long I stay, he'll probally come get me soon anyway... she rolled her eyes and continued walking. "If anyone will even talk to me again..." She said quietly.

((G2g to sleep goodnite xd.png))

((NOOOOO!))

Albel picked Fayt up and set him on the couch. He was careful not to move the bandage. Albel had forgotten about Slytha. She hadn't crossed his mind. He just kept wondering if his brother would survive. It'd meant to be a friendly squabble like all the other times.

Malices shifteed his sight to the ground.

He thought he saw something.

"Hey Atlas did you see something down there?"

He asked excitement of the hunt comming to his voice as he continued to stare at the ground. He wasn't sure if he was just seeing things or not.

((Hey Nick. Tyler versus Atlas and Malice perhapes?))

-------------------------------------------

Ayos's updrafts that kept him afloat had raised him with the tawer and he didn't even notice untill Fern exlaimed about the sausages. he was so caught up in the book that he didn't even notice the pack gently come to the ground untill it was on Fern's back.

"huh? What sausages? I didn't see anything."

He said toally bewildered.

((Starwing is 3'5" tall.))

"Oh... So it really must be a magic pumpkin then. Wow, I've never heard of or seen anything like this before. That pumpkin, but be really something," Minerva said to Hoogo. Then the talking cat denied that he was a dragon and the girl apologized, "Oh sorry, I thought you were because most of the time, animals who talk are actually dragons in disguise. I didn't know that there were also normal animals who could talk as well." Starwing watched Tey trying to pounce on him, but the cat ended up falling down to another branch that was below him. Then Minerva said to Hoogo, "Okay we will, and anyway Starwing and I are going to take a walk around the forest and maybe learn some stuff in the woods before we call the other dragons to come and pick us up."

((xd.png lol that would be a very big bird for a cat to take down))

Hoogo Nodded, deciding that learning some things about the forest wouldnt be that bad of an idea. However, hearing that dragons would be picking them up, he recoiled; "dragons?! isnt that a little....- starwing...dangerous? i mean, how did a human like you happen to befirend the dragons???"

((Tired and WB))

max woke up and said."why can i not sleep." and took control of the tower. he made the tower go in the air. then he look'd out the window."huh is that.... Why....."

Edited by megasuper123

((Oops, I made a mistake on height, he's actually 2'5".))

Atlas looked at the ground beneath them and saw two humans, a blonde male and a girl with him, and said "Why yes, I see two humans who have unfortunately came across our sight. Let's get them!" She swooped down to the ground and landed in front of them. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here. A nice tasty couple who picked the wrong day to take a stroll in the woods," Atlas sneered.

"Well you see, I'm a person who doesn't believe that killing dragons will be a good answer to ending this war we have going on right now. But I believe that friendship between humans and dragons would end this war peacefully without the extinction of one or both races. I know that not all dragons, like white dragons or mints for example, are violent killers; some of them are friendly with humans like the hatchling, Starwing here is," Minerva said as she petted Starwing on the head.

Slytha groaned, realizing she was lost. She turned around, heading in the direction she though Rika's house was. She went the wrong way instead. "Great, just great. Now I'm lost." Shee growled at her mistake.

(urg, i've been grounded, so don't expect more than one post a day from me..))