picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((....****! for how long dammit?!))

Chi walked around, crouching by Fayt. "Is he ok?" she asked, petting his fur. Albel was quiet for a minute. "Yeah...." he finally said. Chi sat on the floor, watching Fayt. His breathing at least looked normal.

"Ayos, you found a copy of the book too," asked Fern as she looked up from her book, munching on the last bits of her first sausage. "Oh, they're right in here," said Fern, taking out a gallon of ice-cream and a sausage.

Keisha looked around for her drawing, but she couldn't find it. She remembered it was still in Nick's room. "Tis in you room... I lefted it there when you ran out of the room after waking ups." she said sadly. "Can I show you afters? Ohs, and roll overs so I can give you your belly rub huggle." she giggled.

((Fayt died... But then Rika brought him back. I don't really know what happened. I asked yesterday and nobody answered me... dry.gif

Here's my last post if you feel like rping.))

((Well Chi made something for Slytha. Slytha acted like a jerk because she doesn't like humans and Chi got sad. And it was a chain reaction that led to a squabble between Fayt and Slytha which turned into a fight between Albel and Fayt. Albel accidentally clawed open Fayt's throat.))

Malice landed on the other side of the humans but didn't say anything he just growled low and threatening. He felt the need to kill them growing fiercer with each passing second. He stalked forward his head snaking across the ground he was tense and ready to spring on these new found toys.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ayos looked at the cover of fern's book and noticed that he in fact did have a second copy of the same book. He thought it was weird to have two of the same book in one library but some people forget that they have a book already and go and get seconds.

He landed gently with a little gust of wind signifying the end of his use of updrafts to stay afloat.

Ayos rummaged through the pack and found some sausages which he munched on gratefully.

"Mmmmm...these are good. Thanks Fern."

He said between mouthfuls

Keisha smiled and nodded, laying down next to Nick. Then she remembered she needed to hug him too, so she got back up again. She unfolded her wings -which seemed to be bigger- and wrapped them around Nick, pulling him into a bear hug again. She used her tail to squeeze through and started to scratch his stomach. "Is this what you is talking about?" she asked Nick.

((We went bowling before, and on the way back, we ran over a dead skunk! It smelled SO FRIGGEN BAD!! xd.png))

((Once, I lost a book until I didn't know I had it. Bought another copy and now I have 2))

"You're," Fern took a bite of ice-cream, "welcome." Fern went to sleep, hugging her book like a stuffed toy.

((Grrr, why did I make Fern sleep))

max woke up and said."why can i not sleep." and took control of the tower. he made the tower go in the air. then he look'd out the window."huh is that.... Why....."

Max jumping out of the tower. Fly's as fast as he can south... and he forgot that the tower is still flying south non stop....(epic fail....)

((Thanks for the recap... and now, more motherfekkin CLOUDBASE!

((...

((What? Am I the only person who ever saw Captain Scarlet?))

The Prayer was patrolling. This was not exactly an unusual occurrence, but a necessary one to avoid seeing people get eaten and/or fried to a crisp. Shaw was manning the helm again, getting his eye in and practicing the battle maneouvres that might just save the four hundred or so people on board from certain splashy, crunchy, thoroughly unpleasant death.

It was in the middle of these maneouvres that he heard an ancient-looking alarm clock go off, waking Sicily and rendering her thoroughly irascible. This was evident by the alarm clock's repeated hammering with this planet's equivalent of a Millwall brick. The clock made him think for a moment, but he dismissed the resultant slew of ideas as unworkable in the confines of the Spell. He muttered briefly to himself and got on with his practice.

In the dead of night, amidst a landslide of papers, something dropped from above. It opened its glassy-looking eyes and grabbed a pencil as though in a dream. The now-recognisable female began to draw at incredible pace. An onlooker would have assumed she was a military psi-scribe, were it not for the fact that she wore no uniform or wizard's brands on her bare, goose-pimpled arms.

Had that observer been privy to the secrets of the Special Projects Division, they would have realised the importance of what she was drawing with such pace.

At present, her pencil was laying down the design for an engine of some sort. Hastily drawn up beside it, in a barely perceptible mirror-written scrawl, was a list of parts required. They included several extremely delicate-looking parts, mostly springs of varying kinds, all grouped together under a banner of 'Use Surviving Watchmakers'. The pencil blunted and the artist threw it away, selecting another from the large pot of them beside her. She continued to draw, long into the night, until she sensed the coming of... something, she knew not what. Mounting a rope ladder, she grabbed the sheaf of documents she'd finished tonight and made for the rafters, settling down on some cushions before drifting off as the sun rose.

Nobody used the cupboard on Level 9. Nobody knew what she was doing.

((Thanks for the recap... and now, more motherfekkin CLOUDBASE!

((...

((What? Am I the only person who ever saw Captain Scarlet?))

The Prayer was patrolling. This was not exactly an unusual occurrence, but a necessary one to avoid seeing people get eaten and/or fried to a crisp. Shaw was manning the helm again, getting his eye in and practicing the battle maneouvres that might just save the four hundred or so people on board from certain splashy, crunchy, thoroughly unpleasant death.

It was in the middle of these maneouvres that he heard an ancient-looking alarm clock go off, waking Sicily and rendering her thoroughly irascible. This was evident by the alarm clock's repeated hammering with this planet's equivalent of a Millwall brick. The clock made him think for a moment, but he dismissed the resultant slew of ideas as unworkable in the confines of the Spell. He muttered briefly to himself and got on with his practice.

In the dead of night, amidst a landslide of papers, something dropped from above. It opened its glassy-looking eyes and grabbed a pencil as though in a dream. The now-recognisable female began to draw at incredible pace. An onlooker would have assumed she was a military psi-scribe, were it not for the fact that she wore no uniform or wizard's brands on her bare, goose-pimpled arms.

Had that observer been privy to the secrets of the Special Projects Division, they would have realised the importance of what she was drawing with such pace.

At present, her pencil was laying down the design for an engine of some sort. Hastily drawn up beside it, in a barely perceptible mirror-written scrawl, was a list of parts required. They included several extremely delicate-looking parts, mostly springs of varying kinds, all grouped together under a banner of 'Use Surviving Watchmakers'. The pencil blunted and the artist threw it away, selecting another from the large pot of them beside her. She continued to draw, long into the night, until she sensed the coming of... something, she knew not what. Mounting a rope ladder, she grabbed the sheaf of documents she'd finished tonight and made for the rafters, settling down on some cushions before drifting off as the sun rose.

Nobody used the cupboard on Level 9. Nobody knew what she was doing.

((must...... No i must muhahahahaha.))

Max seeing the prayer. max's fire wings start to turn into thunder/lightning wings. max said:" Thor, The God of Thunder. Heed my call allow me to use your hammer to defeat my enemys!"

The Hevens started to cloud. then green lightning hit max. The lightning gave Max Thor's Hammer.

Edited by megasuper123

(lol) "Yesh" he said cuddling closer to her. "Yew is good at this" he barked happily

((Don't "lol" me. It was horrible! And the worst part is that we thought my dad farted! xd.png))

Keisha giggled and nodded. "Okays." she said. "I doesn't know how I is good. I never had any practices." she shrugged. Her ears twitched as Nick barked happily. "Uhh... Doesn't bark so louds, kay?" she asked. "Tis making my ears ring."

Norna smiled then looked around " Were are we going any ways do you know?," Norna asked, locking their fingers together with a smile on her face. She was enjoying this walk with him " Hm," Norna said, then kissed his cheek.

Austin continued through the woods, still going towards the clearing. With every step, he had to push a branch out of the way. Not but five minutes later, he came to the edge of the clearing, and let out a breath of surprise. In the middle of the clearing was a house, and a large one at that, almost as large as his. he shook his head in disbelief, yet the house was still there.

Rika came back into the living room. "He still out?" she asked. Albel nodded. Fayt had moved around a little so it had shown he was still alive. "You can still use Buttercup as a punching bag. Anyways, I have to go to town and get something from my parents." Rika said. Chi poked her head around the couch to watch her sister open the door and step out.

Austin watched someone exit the house. It was a girl.. He was a bit surprised, but not much. She was too far from him to see her details, and for him to make a guess on age, but she looked like she could handle a few fights. He stepped out into the clearing. He knew he was trespassing, but couldn't help the fact that his curiosity was killing him.

Rika glanced up, seeing movement. There was a boy. It was a bit strange to her that he appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the woods. "Hi?" she asked. Chi poked Fayt, "When will he wake up?" she asked, looking at Albel. "I don't know."

"Hi." He walked a little closer to her, only going halfway towards her. "When did the house get here?" He was used to this place, but not the house. This was his typical hunting area, even though he hasn't been out this way in almost half a year.

Rika raised an eye, "It's been here...a while. Years." she said. She didn't know how long exactly, she bought it from someone else. She watched him cautiously. There was just something odd about meeting a person in the middle of the woods.

"Really? Interesting. So what is your name?" Austin decided that he would rather become friends with the girl then yelling and becoming enemies. He smiled kindly at her, not moving, afraid she may react wrong.

Rika paused. She glanced off in the the woods and then looked back to the boy. "Rika, and you are?" she asked.

Fayt's eyes slowly opened, though not fully. "Hey, he awake!" Chi said happily. Fayt looked around, his eyes dragging across the room in a daze. Albel stood next to Chi, hover over Fayt to see if he was really out of it.

"Austin. My name is Austin. Am I intruding..? I am.. uh.. just curious.." He shrugged. For Austin, the conversation was getting a little bit awkward, but he decided that maybe if it continues then it will get better. He changed his stance, tired of leaning his weight on the one foot he has been.

Malice landed on the other side of the humans but didn't say anything he just growled low and threatening. He felt the need to kill them growing fiercer with each passing second. He stalked forward his head snaking across the ground he was tense and ready to spring on these new found toys.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ayos looked at the cover of fern's book and noticed that he in fact did have a second copy of the same book. He thought it was weird to have two of the same book in one library but some people forget that they have a book already and go and get seconds.

He landed gently with a little gust of wind signifying the end of his use of updrafts to stay afloat.

Ayos rummaged through the pack and found some sausages which he munched on gratefully.

"Mmmmm...these are good. Thanks Fern."

He said between mouthfuls

((Hey Nick and War, don't ignore us. Atlas and Malice have you guys surrounded.))

The long white-haired girl kept talking to the blonde boy as if Atlas and Malice were never here. "Hey, are you humans lost in your heads? We're standing right here and we're about to kill you!" the red-orange dragoness yelled. She didn't like it when humans, who were obviously in danger, ignored her. If they kept on ignoring them, then Atlas would just make their deaths a lot more painful than she would normally do with humans who noticed her.