picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Oh yes, playing, having a great time. Slytha rolled her eyes, looking back at Chi. "Leave me alone child." She growled softly and scooted away from her. Even though Chi was young, she was a human, which meant Slytha didn't like her.

((G2G eat))

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel huffed. He sat in the chair. Chi giggled at Slytha and climbed onto the couch next to her. "You're funny" she said, smiling. Chi made an odd face as if she suddenly remembered something. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a necklace. It had a thin, black elastic string. It was strung with a random assortment of crystals and small beads that had pastel colors. It looked very much like Sophia's necklace. Mum showed me how to make these... I made one for you..." she said, holding it out.

Tyler kissed her back. "Sure lets get going." he said walking his hand in hers.

~~~~

Nick snuggled close against Keisha. "Buh they were so BIGG!" he said closing his eyes and crying more.

((Now how to start my character out.. BLeh,

(Will edit this post with the first post))

Keisha giggled, then noticed he was still crying. "Heys," she said quietly, licking his tears away. "Doesn't cry... Then you will make me cries." she whimpered, her wings drooping.

((Sorry for the short post. WB.))

Albel huffed. He sat in the chair. Chi giggled at Slytha and climbed onto the couch next to her. "You're funny" she said, smiling. Chi made an odd face as if she suddenly remembered something. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a necklace. It had a thin, black elastic string. It was strung with a random assortment of crystals and small beads that had pastel colors. It looked very much like Sophia's necklace. Mum showed me how to make these... I made one for you..." she said, holding it out.

Slytha rolled her eyes and held out her hand. She could care less about what the girl had made, but if it made her go away, then it was worth it. Humans are quite annoying. No wonder you killed all of them back at the lab. She looked back at Albel. Fayt and that human Aruat survived though. Are you sure you killed all the others? Maybe another one could have survived...?

Arumat never stayed at the lab. He just visited and disappeared. it was....strange... As for others. The ones that escaped were killed....hunted...none remained... he murmured. Albel clicked his teeth together. He'd lied about one thing. There was another that survived. It was the last female he'd romanced, she escaped, barely anyways.

Keisha tilted her head to the side, a confused look on her face. "I can give you whats?" she asked him. "A belly rub hugs? What in the world ish thats?!" She thought for a moment. "OH!! You want to sees my drawing? Tis isn't very good, thoughs... We can either see it after you belly rub hug... whatever that is, or befores. Whichever ones."

Slytha shrugged. Fayt survived. So, I guess maybe another could. I doubt it though. She glanced over at Albel. So you were the strongest one there?

Edited by snowdragon10

Yeah. It's why I was used the most. he murmured. Though, he was to prideful to admit that female escaped. He'd caught all his other targets afterall. Clever one... he thought, huffing.

((you know your going to make the female one into a character so you might as well get it over with... xd.png))

Humm... Slytha paused, thinking. That's strange. -, but, um... the other ones must have been pretty weak. She rolled her eyes. *I* could probally kill one.

((Is Chi going to respond?))

Edited by snowdragon10

((OOPS!))

I doubt it. They were all strong. They were all hybrids and thus dangerous weapons. he said, folding his arms. He killed the hybrids but he respected their strength.

Chi handed her the necklace. She sighed softly, seeing Slytha didn't look happy. "...You don't like it?"

Slytha shruged. I bet I could take them down if I was a dragon. She rolled her eyes and glanced over at Chi. Thought of another kind human made her uncomfortable, for reasons she couldn't really explain. She stood up and then winced, siting back down. She shut her eyes instead, pretending to ignore her. She would have scooted farther away from her if that was possible, she was already at the end of the couch.

Edited by snowdragon10

Keep dreaming. Albel rolled his eyes. Chi looked down at the floor. Fayt came downstairs, seeing everyone else was here. He glanced at Slytha ignoring Chi. Tears welded in her eyes. Fayt came around and picked her up, holding her on his hip like someone would do with a baby. He snuffed frost at Slytha.

((aw.. coga's so nice biggrin.gif , "I'll always come to your resque when your in danger." he's fav guy character now xd.png))

Slytha growled softly and set her head on the arm of the couch. You aren't even worth the effort. She narrowed her eyes. Don't expect me to help you went Albel's trying to kill you. She shivered slightly, already cold and wet from before.

Edited by snowdragon10

((*rolls eyes* pfft.))

I'm not the one that gos so low as to make children cry. Fayt huffed. He patted Chi, calming her down. No wonder Albel beats you half to death all the time. he added. Fayt always became more bold when defending someone.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Is making children cry suppose to be an insult? Don't make me laugh. I could care less about stupid human children. At least *I* won't go so low as to coat myslelf in blood and hide under dead bodies in fear of my own sibling. She glared coldly at him from the corner of her eye. As for getting beaten half to death, i remember that *you* were the last person to get beat half to death, and the time before that aswell. She turned her head and looked away from him.

Edited by snowdragon10

"Tis a belly rub and a hug at the same time..." Nick said "Member?" he asked "Sure lets see yew picture."

Keisha looked around for her drawing, but she couldn't find it. She remembered it was still in Nick's room. "Tis in you room... I lefted it there when you ran out of the room after waking ups." she said sadly. "Can I show you afters? Ohs, and roll overs so I can give you your belly rub huggle." she giggled.

And I did vise versa to him. I think you should keep in mind I'm WELL capable. he growled. Fayt blew ice over Slytha, coating her. Albel blinked, wondering what just happened.

He would have finished you off if I had not stopped him. You fainted when you saw your own blood, I think that proves how weak your are. Slytha narrowed her eyes and used the towel to wipe the frost off of her hair and face. You even think that ice will do much damage in a heated room, ha. If you don't want to get beat up by Albel *again*, I would suggest that you stop. Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt growled. He blew cold enough frost onto her to give her frost bite. Plus the added fact that she was wet. Have fun with *that* you stupid hag. No wonder everyone around you dies. he spat. Fayt walked off, still holding Chi.

Slytha growled, happy that her sweater and skirt covered most of her body. The only thing that she had to worry about was her hands and hair. She narrowed her eyes at Fayt's comment. If people like you are the ones around me, I would count that as a blessing. She bared her teeth and tried to wipe the ice off of her hands, wincing when she realized it was stuck to her skin. Albel, later can you beat him for me? She snorted angrily. But first, what do you do to keep from getting frostbite? She wouldn't know, as haveing scales would prevent it.

Edited by snowdragon10

Really? I thought siblings weren't suppose to fight he mocked, laughing at the frost that was on her. And just be warm I suppose. There isn't really a way to stop it if your skin is exposed and you're cold. He watched Fayt go upstairs with Chi.