picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Albel made no response.

Fayt looked at himself. "What the? Did I dream my ass got kicked?" he murmured aloud. Fayt patted himself down, not feeling scars or cuts. he glanced over and saw the bandages on the floor. "Maybe not...weird..." he looked around, everyone was gone.

Rose saw that no one was watching her so she flew out of the cave....again.

Slytha sighed again as Rika's house came into veiw. I figured you wouldn't reply... She sheathed her sword and walked inside the house. I'll be back at Rika's... She took off her sheath and set it down on one of the chairs. Then she looked up, noticing Fayt was awake. "Oh, hi.." She walked past him and up the stairs. "Tell me if Albel comes back, k?" She called over her shoulder when she reached the second floor.

"Yeah...sure" Fayt murmured. He sat on the couch and stared out the window. "How depressing..." he sighed.

Rose wandered around the forest, exploring. It was nice not having the adults there to boss her around.

"Ok then." Slytha walked into the bathroom. Considering how dirty she was, she decided take a shower. "Albel is always upset over something..." She turned off the water and dried herself off. "I wonder why...? Its not like that was the first time I've ever insulted him..." She put her clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom. "Hmmm..." She rolled her eyes, walking back down the stairs.

Slytha glanced over at Fayt. "Why do you think Albel gets upset so.. easily...?"

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt leaned back and blew some frost up in the air to cool the room down a little. "Well, not sure actually. Could be many reasons. Might just not like who he is, or he just might be sensitive." Fayt laughed, thinking how awkward that sounded.

{{I spy, with my little eyes... Posts that don't relate to the roleplay... I'd recommend that they poof before I come back.}}

{I needs to be quoted...

I keep reminding you guys of this because unrelated posts are counted as spam, and spam can increase your warn level, which can therefore make you lose posting privileges depending on the situation. =/ Really guys, I don't want to have to make you get your posts approved.}

Edited by Khallayne

Fayt leaned back and blew some frost up in the air to cool the room down a little. "Well, not sure actually. Could be many reasons. Might just not like who he is, or he just might be sensitive." Fayt laughed, thinking how awkward that sounded.

"Sensitive hun?" Slytha snorted, that was hard to imagine. Then again... Albel had tried to kill himselft because he thought everyone hated him. "I don't know, maybe." She shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Well everyone has a breaking point for their emotions. Some just might need more of a push than others. Kind of the downside to being a mortal I suppose..." Fayt shrugged. He didn't even know where Albel was. Or what he was doing for that matter....which actually concerned him considering past experiences.

"Sure I guess." She propped her head up with her arm and looked out at the door. I wonder when Albel will come back... She yawned softly. I'm feeling kinda tired... She blinked her eyes and finnaly closed them. "Wake me up... When Albel gets back.."

"Not if they stay by the cave, since im there a lot (two words, not one) it keeps things young also" he said his foot getting stuck and his leg snapped "ARGGGG!" he said tears rolling down his face instantly. "Ih hurts!"

"If he comes back..." Fayt murmured. Storm cloud rumbled overhead. Albel didn't stay out long, not usually anyways. The rain started to come down, only slowly at first. He smiled, liking the rain.

Rose flinched as the rain droplet hit her maw. She looked around and sniffed, the rain had washed away the scent of home. She got a bit frantic, running around. She just got more lost. Rose hid inside a hollow log and shivered, soaking wet.

Keisha nodded, her ears twitching when she heard Nick's leg snap. She whimpered and tossed him over her back, running the rest of the way. She got into the tent and gently slid him off her back. "Nicks?!" she asked him, tilting her head to the side. She sat down next to him and whimpered again. "Wha happened? Did you get hurted?"

"I'm sure he will.." Slytha opened her eyes slightly and glanced at the door. "He should." She noticed it was raining outside and resisted running out there and looking for him. Getting sick again wasn't a good idea. "If he doesn't come back soon then I'm going looking for him." She crossed her arms and leaned back, still looking at the door as she fell asleep.

Nacomma was running through the blizzard with her supply's. " Aku harus pulang ke rumah di bawah tanah!" {Indonesian for "I must get home to my underground house!"} she said quickly to herself.

(ooc ninja.gif )

((I like ninjas!))

Edited by Quhanta

The rain only seemed to get harder. Fayt scratched the back of his head. "Won't you at least wait until it lets up? I don't you think you'd find him anyways like this..." he said. Worst time for a summer storm... he thought.

Rose's stomach rumbled. She hadn't had breakfast, or dinner the night before for that matter. The log rolled over from the wind, making her summersalt.

The rain only seemed to get harder. Fayt scratched the back of his head. "Won't you at least wait until it lets up? I don't you think you'd find him anyways like this..." he said. Worst time for a summer storm... he thought.

Rose's stomach rumbled. She hadn't had breakfast, or dinner the night before for that matter. The log rolled over from the wind, making her summersalt.

Slytha didn't respond. She had already fallen asleep.

Martin sweeked in fear when a flash of lightning woke him from his sleep. He looked around, trying to find Rose. He walked back into the main cave and noticed her pawprints at the entrence of the cave. Rose! Where are you!

Hoogo, After sleeping for what was probably a couple hours, woke up to being drenched in rain and with no one around.

"Hmm. I guess the grumpy ones up and left me without even the promised beating. how disappointing."

He then got up and sat in his pumpkin.

"no need to get wet. Also, sitting around in a lonely forest is so cliche."

((For those that have not read my character sheet, the action of getting in my pumpkin basically teleports me randomly to somewhere with sentient beings somewhere nearby. if you want, you can decide if the pumpkin comes to your place, otherwise ill make the decision))

((Also, could I please get a summary of whats going on?))

((Teleporting to their home specifically or teleporting to where anyone is? that could get troublesome if I have to ask to teleport to any old clearing where one person is. also, Do you think others will be okay with choosing if the pumpkin comes to them? I want to make the teleportation seem as random as I can, as the pumpkin just teleports randomly, not to specific places.))

Fayt sighed and sat down. The lights flickered. Fayt was a bit of a baby and didn't like the dark so he was on edge. A shadow coming around the side of the house caught his attention.

Rose cried softly, lying there. Clopping sounds got her attention. She laid still and stopped making noises. The clopping noise stopped and there was a thump. She saw someone peer into the log. "You again?" they asked.

Martin looked outside the cave and looked for any sign of his sister. Roooosssseeee!! He blinked, trying to find her. After seeing nor hearing anything from her he ran inside and tugged on Seth's tail. "Uncle Seth, Rose's gone!" He wimpered softly, worrying about his sister.

Quhanta was running through the blizzard with her supply's. " Aku harus pulang ke rumah di bawah tanah!" {Indonesian for "I must get home to my underground house!"} she said quickly to herself.

(ooc ninja.gif )

((I like ninjas!))

(yes she did, she showed me at her house. yay neighborness! and making up words like 2 years-olds!)

the young man woke up. he was laying in the bottom of what he thought was a pit. the ground was smooth like it had been sweeped; however. he groaned and pulled himself to his feet, wondering where he was.

Keisha bit her lip nervously. She knew what it felt like to break a leg, but she had no idea how that happened to him. She didn't even see anything that his leg can be caught on. She looked around for something to help, but didn't find anything. "Want me to get my mama?" she asked Nick. "I sure she can helps more then I cans."

The shadow traveled along side the house towards the door. Fayt scrambled to his feet and ran for the door. The lights went out and Fayt tripped over Slytha, crashing to the ground loudly.

Rose blinked. She couldn't smell them because they were wet. The human grabbed her by the scruff and lifted her out. "Well, you'll die out here....You don't have very good parents, do you?" they asked. The rain made it too hard to see the face. They climbed onto the horse and started to gallop off.

Seth opened his eyes and yawned. "What?" he asked, half asleep. "What about Rose?"