picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Nobody answered my question. Who is Tyler? Is he a relative to Norna? Or no?))

Keisha nodded and yawned, laying down. She was thankful that she had her tail to scratch his belly for her. She rested her head on her paws as she continued to scratch Nick's stomach harder then before. She giggled softly, looking at him. She knew he wasn't fully satisfied yet, because his tongue wasn't hanging out of his mouth. So she tried harder.

Slytha rolled her eyes and gabbed onto Albel's arm with her right hand as he walked past her. She held the sword in her left, she couldn't really harm Albel with it. "Alble, what's wrong with you?" Sghe asked without a bit of anger or sarcaism in her voice for once. He looked like he always did when he went on a killing rampage, but he hadn't even tried to attack her yet, which she didn't understand.

Martin grinned and set his chin on Rose's back, using her as a pillow. Thanks. He closed his eyes, happy she wasn't mad at him.

"Foot of course!" Tyler said smiling as he started to walk with her. "I don't have a place to keep a horse really." He said. "I'm always exploring, and besides, I can get to places a horse can't." He said looking back over his shoulder as the town got father and farther away as they walked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick scootched up to Keisha till he was right next to her. His toung lolled out of his mouth as his tail wagged. "Das hit the spot it does it does!" he said happily.

(Close friends I thinK they are)

Edited by picknick10

" Oh, this be fun I hope," Norna said, now holding his hand tight she was wondering if she well be able to do a little more every day with him, She closed her eyes for awhile then reopen them with a smile " So were are you be taking me kind sir?," Norna asked, with a giggle.

Albel paused. He looked back at her and smiled in an unnerving way. "That's the funny thing you see." he said, cackling. "I don't really have a reason." he continued. Albel looked towards the dragons. Their footsteps echoed as the retreated around the corner.

Rose purred.

((Nick, there is something called the edit button. xd.png))

Keisha giggled softly and smiled. "Yays." she said to mostly herself. "I wins... Made him stick his tongue outs." she looked back at Nick and closed her eyes halfway, smiling to herself. She yawned again, her ears tilted back almost all the way.

"Ther must be a reason. did what I said back at Rika's house really upset you that much?" She paused, looking down. "If it did then 'm sorry. I try not to make you upset but...." She sighed. "That doesn't mean I won't slip up every once in a while."

Martin closed his eyes, deciding to get some rest.

Tamtam shook his head,trying to keep himself awake. He wanted to sleep, but he didn't want to get attacked by Sophia again. He was still in a bit of pain from when she had.

Albel growled, tugging his arm back. "I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care." he said. When Albel got into his killing spree, he sometimes lost his memory of things. It was sort of a mental self-defense against things.

Sophia had fallen asleep, being a grandma and all.

"To the mountains we go!" tyler said humming happily. He walked into the forest with her. The leaves and twigs crunching under his feet as he walked.

~~~~~

Nick giggled. "Yep yew win." he said giggling and licking her face continuously. "Yew is awesomely awesome." he said adding. "And yew taste good too." he said giggling.

" Are we really going up that huge thing!?," Norna asked, now backing up a bit she wasn't sure why or how she could go up so high, she never been up so high in her life. She has been in her house all most all her life.

"Yes, its not that hard, you don't have to worry, I woun't let anything happen to you." he said looking at her, giving her hand a small squeeze and a reasuring smile. "Were almost there" he said as the trees started to get farther apart

" All right whatever you say," Norna told him, now holding onto him " I don't like this Ty," Norna told him, with her eyes closed and holding on him really tight as she could " Please don't let me full," Norna prayed.

Albel growled, tugging his arm back. "I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care." he said. When Albel got into his killing spree, he sometimes lost his memory of things. It was sort of a mental self-defense against things.

Sophia had fallen asleep, being a grandma and all.

Slytha raised an eyebrow. "Er, what? Remember....? Back at Rika's house...? I insulted you and you got really mad..?" She tilted her head to the side. "You couldn't have forgotten. did you hit your head on something? Are you feeling okay?"

Martin yawned softly and closed his eyes. Since he was still young, he slept a lot

Albel lowered his brow. "I don't have time for you, little girl. Scram" he growled. Albel went after the stone dragons. The 3 of them scrambled around in the dark.

Zizi laid down outside and sighed. "What's taking so long" he murmured.

Nick giggled. "Yep yew win." he said giggling and licking her face continuously. "Yew is awesomely awesome." he said adding. "And yew taste good too." he said giggling.

Keisha smiled and rested her head on her paws again, closing her eyes. Her ears twitched. "I does?" she asked him, giggling softly. "I didn't know I taste good. Maybe that's why that wolfy in the forest wanted to nom me." she shrugged slightly, still scratching Nick's belly.

((There were only 2 stone dragons.. xd.png))

"My name is not 'little girl', its Slytha." She stepped on the end of Albel's tail and held her foot there. She wasn't trying to hurt him, just keeping him from going after the dragons. "Now stop acting like an idiot and tell me whats wrong with you." She crossed her arms, glancing over at her sword and deciding it wasn't hot anymore. She sheated it and glanced back at Albel. He hasn't attacked me yet at least..

Edited by snowdragon10

"Well Tey, I know it may be....stupid...to ask, but how can a cat like you talk??" Hoogo asked.

Well you see...Ha. Wouldn't you like to know. All I will tell you is that my intelligence is Quite large. Its also not natural. my knowledge may even be close to that of the dragons. you deranged humans believe that you know all and understand all, while I look at all you know and laugh."

((Im looking for somewhere to teleport to. Red dragonette you okay with me coming over there? also, If someone else is okay with me tleporting to them, now, or some time in the future, can you tell me?))

((Yeah, the 2 and Albel makes 3 tongue.gif))

Albel raised his back foot and kicked Slytha in the stomach. "Back off" he growled. Albel blew fire at the 2 dragons. They quickly scampered out of the way. They ran around yelling, having the previous experience of being pummeled by Albel.

Slytha winced and hit the ground with a loud 'thud'. She growled and managed to stand up again. "You should know that just because I got hurt a bit that I'm not going to just stop." She narrowed her eyes. "That gives you two options, one, kill me. Which We both know you won't do, or two, you stop." She walked between albel and the stone dragons. "Now what is it going to be..?"

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel backhanded her, not bothering to make a powerful attack. He didn't find it to be worth the time. Albel blew fire at the dragons again. They scattered about. The dragons didn't have as good of night vision as a black dragon. They clunked heads.

Slytha hit the side of the wall and fell forward. She growled again, puting her arms underneath her and lifting herself into a sitting position. She winced and put her hand against the side of her head. Her vision was blured and her head was killing her. "Albel... stop it.." She said weakly.

((Sure, I'll have Starwing and Minerva wake up now.))

It was now morning and Starwing was the first to wake up. Then Minerva was the next to wake up. Starwing saw that everyone else was still in their sleep, so the bird hatchling decided to take only Minerva with him; maybe the others will wake up and follow them later. "Minerva, can we go play outside? Please?" The human girl replied, "Well Starwing, we could go, but I can't fly us down there. I don't have any wings. You'll have to wake for one of the adults to wake up." "That's okay, Starwing can take us down," the bird hatchling said as he pushed Minerva to the outside of the cave and near the cliff. "Starwing, no! You're too young to pick me up," Minerva protested. But the baby dragon didn't listen as he jumped onto her shoulders and started to flap his wings as he dragged her over the cliff. Once the were off the cliff, Starwing tried to fly to the forest ground, but end up falling down there because the human was too heavy for him to carry. "Aaaahhhhh!" they both screamed as they fell down to the woods below the mountains. But fortunately for them, they landed on a large tree branch that broke their fall. "Well that was close, but Starwing, please don't to carry anyone bigger than you. You're not big enough to do that and we could've been hurt because of you," Minerva scolded. Starwing sulked and apologized, "Starwing sorry."

Albel looked back at Slytha. The dragons took the opportunity and flew out of the cave. Albel growled. Albel kicked Slytha back to the ground and stood over her. "Those 2 got away and I expect compensation for them." he growled.

Slytha's eyes focused and she glared up at him. "Whatever. Don't expect me to beg, cry, wine, or scream. I won't." She shut her eyes. "You will be the one feeling sorry when you get back to normal." She wouldn't fight him, what was the point? She hoped that he would snap out of it before she got hurt too bad, for his sake at least.

"I'll make you sing." Albel mocked. He kicked her into the wall hard. Zizi stuck his head into the cave. "Hello? Slytha!" he called. Albel looked over at the entrance. "Oh, another fool to join the beating?" he asked, snickering.