picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Are you still liking Naraku? *beats you severely*))

Albel smirked, amused. Don't press your luck. I'm not in a good mood. he said. Miko finished healing him and then turned to Fayt, undoing his bandages. "Magic is astounding and can bring life if you know how to use it. Not all is destruction..." Fayt was still asleep to Albel's surprise.

When are you ever in a good mood? She walked over to Albel and stood infront of him. Are you feeling competely better? No pain or anything, right? She tilted her head to one side. You know, if you had longer fur you could probally past for a bear. She chuckled softly, glancing over at Fayt. Wow, he sleeps like he's in hibernation. She rolled her eyes.

((I have another idea!! biggrin.gif why don't we use that website WWotS made and put the character sheets there? We could put a link somewhere so everyone who joins/joined can see them biggrin.gif ))

((WWotS is never on))

Albel huffed. From your personality, you could already pass for a bear. Just one that lost its fur. he said. Albel reached up and yanked Slytha down onto the couch next to him. Yes, he's a heavy sleeper. Miko had started healing him.

((you can still start a topic there if your an adim though right?))

Slytha rolled her eyes. How so? What bear would risk its life trying to save someone? Or try to stop two brothers from murdering each other? Bears are solitary creatures, which I am not. She crossed her arms. "You have as many manners as a bear." She muttered quietly.

((I think eh. Would be simpler to just make one here. Wont get in trouble for offsite linking and stuff like that *headdesk*))

You are very solitary. And you don't have any manners yourself. Don't point any fingers at me. he murmured. Miko finished healing Fayt and stepped away. "Well, while I'm here, anyone else having trouble?"

((....))

I have friends, and I'm living with you guys right now aren't I? When's the last time I knocked someone out or drug them around all day? That's manners. Slytha glanced over at Miko. "Not me. Everyone else here is uningured as well."

((Hey, don't look at me...))

Yeah, you hate me, I get it. Shut up. he snapped. Albel rolled over again, facing the couch. Miko smiled, "Ok then, I better get back to the cave. Well, it was nice to see you all. Stay out of trouble." she said, leaving the house.

Slytha sighed and nudged Albel with her elbow. I never said that. Shesh. Just because I say something offensive it doesn't mean I suddenly hate you. She raised an eyebrow. You are kind of emotionaly unbalanced or something. She rolled her eyes. Look I'm sorry ok. Are you happy now?

Albel rolled his eyes at her apology and huffed. "I doubt it. If you were so sorry you wouldn't insult me all the time." Albel sat up and swatted her hand away. He stood up and walked towards the door.

Rose woke up and yawned. She looked around, remembering the little hole she was in.

Yes you do. Every time I try to do something good or try to appear good, you're there to try and prove me wrong. he growled. Albel opened the door. *I'M* not the one that's going to get hurt. he snapped. Albel slammed the door behind him, making a near deafening noise. Fayt woke up from the loud slam.

Slytha narrowed her eyes. Fine. Do whatever you want. I don't care. She stood up and walked to the back door. "I'm going outside." She growled, walking outside and shutting the door. She didn't want Fayt yelling at her too. She bared her teeth and walked into the forest. So what if I broke my word. Its not like he's kept any promises.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel growled and walked off into the forest in the other direction. He came across a pack of dragons, various breeds. He knew Atlas had inspired other packs to kill humans, he figured he'd just return the favor to them. Albel drew his katana and charged in.

~scene removed due to extreme violence. *post picture of cute bunny* instead, please enjoy this nice picture of a bunny....*elevator music plays*~

Rose looked around. She wondered if she was alone. She could practice talking if she was.

((..... I am so unlucky..... Everytime there is a holiday egg, when mine hatch they are ALWAYS the same species...))

Slytha kept walking untill she saw a large oak tree up ahead. She growled and unsheathed her sword. "What does he know anyway!" She slashed her sword twice, cutting a deep "X" into the bark of the tree. "Its not like he's any better than everyone else." She charged forward and jammed her sword into the center of the marks she had made. "He expects me to be someone I'm not!" She jammed her sword in farther until only the handle of her sword was showing. "What does he want from me!" She pulled her sword to the side. "I'm not his pet!" The treee started to fall towards her. Slytha ducked to avoid being hit and slipped, hitting her head on a large stone. "Help..." She said weakly before passing out.

((You mean gender? Yeah, it usually is like that for everyone Oo))

Arumat left town again with another bounty in his hand. A mint on the run, eh? Should be easy... he thought.

It echoed through the water and out into the main room of the cave.

Albel looked around. The dragons were dead except for one. It dove into the air, barely managing to get away. "Lucky." he muttered, sheathing his bloody sword. In a way he served justice towards the human, but that wasn't his goal.

((Uhh...make her wake up? Oh, I know!))

Arumat walked along, leading his horse by the reins. He suddenly saw Slytha sprawled out on the ground. "What the?" he murmured. Arumat cautiously approached her. He picked up her sword and stabbed it into the ground, holding onto the hilt. He nudged her with his foot to see if she was alive.

Starwing looked at the water and saw his reflection. Thinking that it was another person, he greeted his reflection, "Hello! I, Starwing. What's your name?" His reflection moved simultaneously the way Starwing did and the bird hatchling said, "Hey, don't copy me! Tell me your name!" Then he instantly found out that his reflection wasn't another hatchling, but a mirror of himself on the water, "Wow..." Then he suddenly heard soft humming somewhere in the cave. "What's that sound?" Starwing asked as he looked around.

Nick hugged Keisha. "Okay. Lets get back to the tent nao, Tis getting dark" he said licking her face and looking around a scared look o n his face. "Can we hurry?"

Rose finished singing and dove into the water. She swam up out of the tunnel and into the main room. She climbed out of the water and shook the water off. She sighed. Martin was still asleep. She quietly sneaked past him though her chains made clatter noises.

((Uhh...make her wake up? Oh, I know!))

Arumat walked along, leading his horse by the reins. He suddenly saw Slytha sprawled out on the ground. "What the?" he murmured. Arumat cautiously approached her. He picked up her sword and stabbed it into the ground, holding onto the hilt. He nudged her with his foot to see if she was alive.

Slytha yawned softly. "What do you want Albel..?" She opened her eyes and bollted upright. "Your not Albel." She narrowed her eyes, reaching over her shoulder and realizing her sword was gone. She glanced over at her sword and growled softly. "Give me back my sword human."

Arumat raised an eyebrow. He raised the sword, "You don't honestly think I'm that stupid, do you?" he asked. "Anyways why are lying on the ground like that?" he continued. The horse began grazing on nearby grass.

One can always hope.... "I got knocked unconsious, now return my sword before I knock the living daylights out of you." She curled her fists and took a fighting stance. "Prepare to be beat by a female again, human." She narrowed her eyes.

"Try it." he dared. Arumat put the sword tip in the ground, waiting for her to punch him. Or attempt to anyways.

Rose moved out into the open cave. She looked around to see if her parents were awake. She tried to sneak by, heading towards the cliff.

Slytha growled and ran towards him, throwing a few swift punches at his face and neck. She held one leg behind the other, ready to trip him if her tried to dodge. that stupid human doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. I only need to catch him offgaurd for a second, then its all over. She narrowed her eyes, one human wasn't much of a problem.