picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Still needs some work, but it's getting there :3

SNOW DAY TODAY!))

((we estonias have no snowdays. i am not kidding.we had a snowstorm last year in estonia. my house had no power for 3 days. but it was sunday when the storm hit so the next day we had to go to school.some teachers were stuck in there houses.))

((I just had a brownie for breakfast. But if Fern had one she would be crazy. =^.^= ))

"Max," shouted Fern. Her eyes showed endless joy upon seeing her friend. Her tail wagged slightly, and her ears were upright and forward. She drifted down from the air over to Max. She smiled.

Edited by 48844

Aeolus spotted a moose that was 25 feet away from them. "Surround it," he said to the dragons. The dragons crept quietly behind the bushes and formed a large circle around the moose. Once they were in place, Aeolus ordered telepathically to them, 'Now attack!' Atlas was the first one to leap out of the bushes at the moose. The animal quickly got away from her and was seemingly running into Malice's direction. "Now, Malice!" Atlas said to him.

((I just had a brownie for breakfast. But if Fern had one she would be crazy. =^.^= ))

"Max," shouted...

((Have to put this on hold; school.))

(( a brownie.MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.))

max throws a brownie to fern."I need to go. Do not i say DO NOT tell Kassandra where i am going ." then he transforms into he's dragon armor."wings of justice."fire wings start to apper."WINGS OF FIRE:"the wings started to balze."hmm wait where to i go." starts to read his book.

Edited by megasuper123

((I meant sugar rush •>_<•))

"Cool," said Fern. "What is that book?" Fern knew what a book was, but didn't know how to read.

((Why can't I elaborate, even if I am in 6th grade))

((I meant sugar rush •>_<•))

"Cool," said Fern. "What is that book?" Fern knew what a book was, but didn't know how to read.

((Why can't I elaborate, even if I am in 6th grade))

max said."an old diary.hmm found some thing. hmm....... this is interesting."

((Night!))

Albel woke up early. He looked down at himself. He was covered in bandages. Slytha was sleeping....in his lap? Albel looked over at Fayt. He was also bandaged, sleeping in the chair. He sighed softly. His brother really was docile after all.

Slytha yawned softly and blinked open her eyes. She looked up at Albel and crossed her arms. "Now don't move. Your hurt pretty bad and if you move your wounds won't heal right. So untill your better I'm not going to let you move. It *is* only fair, when I was sick you wouldn't let me move either."

((When I said in his lab I meant she's using his legs as a pillow wink.gif ))

((Fine))

"Who's is it? Can I see?" Fern liked looking at old stuff, especially if it wasn't her's (Spelling fail). "What did you find? Is it a special person's diary?" Fern went on and on with questions. She didn't know that Max was lying.

((Oh, well, that's more reasonable then xd.png))

Albel looked off to the side and huffed. At least he knew Fayt was actually capable now. he was just a coward about it. Albel didn't like that one thing. He couldn't control himself. Fayt appeared to be able to come out of that killing stage on his own.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "What are *you* so upset about? I'm the one that should be upset because-" She paused. "Er, nevermind. I don't want to have another fight with you."

"Awe...." he said suddenly charging at her again, he jumped into the air and midleap changed to his hatchling form. Landing on the ground and tackling Keisha, wrapping his wings around, he laughed uncontrolably. He had her in a strong bear hug, pinning her arms and wings to her sides. All that was visable of her was her head.

Albel looked back at Slytha. "I'm not sitting here. I've walked away from worse." he grumbled. Albel tried to sit up, the pain was immense. He managed to sit up, his arms propping him up and nearly shaking from holding up his weight. He looked to Fayt again. He was still asleep, though he looked a bit worse.

Keisha squeaked, surprised. She giggled and tried to squirm her way free, but he pinned her arms and wings to her sides. She smirked and continued to try and break free so she could get him back. She gave up after a minute. "Meanie." she said in a joking tone, noticing that her tail was still able to move. She smirked and tried to tickle him with it so he can let her go.

Nick smiled as she squirmed and wiggled trying to get free. "Nuh uh uh!" he said tightening his grip on her, his feathery wings still squeezing her tightly. He started to laugh and loosen up as she tickled him but thought quickly and wrapped his tail around hers to prevent her from tickling him to freedom. He tightened his grip again trying to prevent her from escaping.

Slytha growled softly and narrowed her eyes. "Your just going to hurt yourself more, and I will not let that happen. If you want to get up then you'll have to do it over my dead body. I do mean that." She rolled her eyes. "You are so stubborn sometimes."

Keisha giggled and continued to squirm. After about a minute she just decided to give up. Meh. What's the use. She thought to herself. She looked at Nick and giggled. "You knows you can't stay here forever like this, rights?" she asked. "You is gonna has to let goes sooner or later. Then I will beated you." she smirked.

Albel smiled mischievously. "And just what are you going to do that will convince me to stay down?" he asked. He laid back down though gave her a look to say it was temporary. "Well?" he asked. "I'm waiting."

Nick smiling his laughter eventualy fading. "Wellll..." he said stumped. "What if- nah it wouldn't work." he said deep in thought. "Oh I got it!!" he said smiling evily. "I have a way I could win and yew couldn' get way!" he continued. "I could jus nom yew and then I would wins!"

Slytha raised an eyebrow. "*Can* you even get up?" She rolled her eyes. "I don't suppose asking nicely would work...?" She sat up and crossed her arms.

Keisha looked at Nick, her eyes widening. "I can just teleport ways." she said, giggling. She started to squirm again, trying to get away. Her claws twitched. She smiled. "You knows I can still move my paws." she said to him. "I jus can't lift thems."

"Considering you aren't heavy, I bet I could get up quite easily." Albel said, smirking. Albel lifted his pelvis for a moment and then rested again. "See? You're a feather to me." he rolled his eyes. Fayt rolled over in his sleep.

Edited by Sai

"How bout yew jus say I win tis time and I can let yew go?" Nick asked her smiling and licking her face. He tightened his grip trying to completly imoblize her. "Pweese?" he asked cutely

((Fine))

"Who's is it? Can I see?" Fern liked looking at old stuff, especially if it wasn't her's (Spelling fail). "What did you find? Is it a special person's diary?" Fern went on and on with questions. She didn't know that Max was lying.

((umm.....))

max takes filght."let's juts say an really old family business. And i need to run i mean fly before Kassandra wakes up " flying away.

Kassandra waking up."what the...... WHERE IS MAX???"

Keisha grinned and shook her head. "Nopes. I can stay here longers." she said, closing her eyes. She giggled when he tightened his grip. "Don't tight anymores. Then I won't be able to breathe." she said, having trouble breathing.