picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Ah well, I want to go sleep," Starwing said after not finding the source of the sound. He yawned as he went back to the nest and slept in it. While in his nap, he heard clattering noises, but he didn't open his eyes to see what was making that sound, because he was too tired and it was past his bed time. Starwing snored in his sleep and started to dream about flying again.

Arumat grabbed both her wrists swiftly. He used his superior strength to force her hands behind her back and held onto them with one hand. he used his other hand to press the sword against her throat. "You done yet?" he asked, dulling his eyes.

((No, she's just a minor character))

Edited by Sai

((Slythas not really weak for a human...))

Slytha growled and stomped her foot, hoping to step on Arumat's. "No." She narowed her eyes. "You were wrong about Albel being a deserted. Dead wrong." She didn't worry about getting killed. After all, Albel had said Arumat didn't fight women, so he definitely wouldn't kill her.

((Alright ppl, this is my first post so it'll take a while for me to get used to whats going on over here. I highly recommend you read my character sheet or you may be incredibly confused at first))

Suddenly in the clearing where Slytha and Arumat were having their battle of wills, out of a very large pumpkin which was obviously there the whole time, a man stepped out. Hoogo regarded these two people who were for some reason completely unaware of the pumpkins presence for the longest time with intrest, wondering who they were and what was going on. He smiled with his Metallic Alloy teeth, making them gleam unnecessarily, Picking them with one finger. "So, should I just sit here quietlike or do one of you need the other jerk to be taken care of?"

"I was speaking from experience." Arumat said. He glanced at the newcomer. "Nothing of your concern" he said. Arumat looked back to Slytha. "I'm not letting go until you calm down." he said blandly.

Slytha growled again. "Another human. When I'm done with you I'll deal with him." She narrowed her eyes. "Well then your experience is wrong. How many times have you seen Albel save someones life? Well he's saved mine many times." She curled her hands and tried to pull them apart in an attempt to make Arumat let go.

(hmmm I think i forgot to put bio spot on the character sheets. should I make evryone go and write a nice big long bio for each character?)

Far from Confused as to being referred to as a human by another human, as he has seen and heard much stranger things in his days, Hoogo Crikked his neck and looked at slytha dead on with a casual glance. however, Contrary to his casual glance, he now seemed to be armed with a 5' long pole with the large pumpkin swinging at the end of it. "Listen. I came here and talked pretty friendly-like by my standards. also by my standards, the greeting from the two of you was less than savory. If you don't want help that's fine, but attacking me might be a mistake." He smiled, revealing his teeth that were over 1" long each

Edited by hoogomoogo

"If you say so. I'm not his babysitter so I don't really care." Arumat murmured. He rolled his eyes and held on tighter. "It's not my style to harm ladies, but I have a schedule to keep." Arumat said.

Slytha glared over at the stranger. "Shut up idiot." She snorted. "The only thing you can do with that stick is make pumpkin pie." She turned her head away from him. "Well then." She said to Arumat, "Why don't you release me, hand me my sword, and be on your way?"

"Pumpkin pie is one of the myriad of things I can make with this 'stick' as you call it! For instance, while I HAVE made numerous delicious pumpkin pies, I am also able to make huge batches of delicious fried pumpkin seeds, a really good pumpkin cheese ball, Pumpkin lace cookies, Pumpkin carrot soup, and lots of other stupendous stuff. Oh, i can also do this." *he proceeds to swing the pumpkin at one of the thicker trees, near the bottom. the tree stood there for a few seconds then fell with a thundering crash. The pumpkin was not only still one piece, but completely undamaged.*

"Anyways, Since you guys are busy, Ill just stay back here and mind my own business all gentleman-like. meeting new people istough when you come out right into a heated argument."

((Is very much on the ground dizzy after catching up. Now I really wish I managed to get on the other day I would have had Malice go Beserk on the Prayer. That would have been soo awsome.

Sent my re-app hope its cool to play a bit for some catch-up))

Malice had been a part of the fight earlier and sutaind a Ballistai in the leg. He had already pulled it out and had it looked at by another member when the call to look for food went out. Some time later he found himself launching at a Moose at Atlas's command of 'Now'.

He pinned the Moose down with great frustrtation crushing some of the ribs.

Needless to say he was not happy about his previouse actions or rather lack there of.

-----------------------------------

Ayos watched Fern fly down to Max and Kassandra. The last time he saw these two he was attacked and was not about to dive down into another incident. When Fern flew off he gave chase, mostly because he didn't want to be near Kassandra.

Altering the Temperatures he rode a vast torrent of wind in order to Catch up with Fern who seemed ditraught.

He flew up next to her butr listened quitely.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Hoogo looked up as a number of dragons ((which may or may not be related to the above post, the above poster or anyone else can choose for all I care)) with a cautious eye. He had seen his fair share of the now liberalized dragons, even had to defend himself against them a couple times with his teeth, his pumpkin, and some other abilities he possessed that he decided to keep hidden for the time being. however, the dragons seemed to of not noticed him and the (not so) happy couple just a short walk away from him (he could still hear them arguing. whats with these people eh?) He hoped their yells wouldnt tell the dragons where they were. for, while he was more than capable of defending himself, he wasnt in the mood for a fight at the moment.

(((Last post for today. will post a couple times tomorrow)))

Edited by hoogomoogo

"Max flew off that way," said Fern, pointing in the direction that Max went with her tail. "I'm going after him," said Fern as she flew after Max. She soon caught up to him. She was flying beside Max, and she took a look at the book. She saw magic spells and how to do them. "You lied to me?!? How could you?!? I thought we were friends! You could have told me you were doing magic! I would want to train with you," Fern said distraught.

((Wow, long post  blink.gif ))

(( blink.gif did you lose your writetrs block. Any way it is a daiary but not max but one of his ancestors.))

Max looking at fern and telling."look at the other pages. it's a mages diary. We mages usally keep spells in secret places."

((need to go to school.))

Edited by megasuper123

((Ow... that spear through your leg'll hurt, Enk. And your character would doubtless have heavily damaged the Prayer, right up until the Rippers filled him up with arrows. Or he got a faceful of boiling aqua regia (Google it). Appreciate your humouring me, though...))

"mmmmfflmflmflmfl... mdfglmf?"

"Shaw, wake up. Ritter wants to talk, says he has a drawing to show you."

"Hmmmfff... OK. It wouldn't do to keep him waiting. Do we have any coffee nearby?"

"There was a bowl. It had gone cold before you fell asleep in it."

"Ah. Then do you have a towel?"

"A seasoned traveller should always know where their towel is. Come on. Use your lab coat."

Shaw followed the young man in the uniform out to the bridge, where Ritter was sat scribbling at a desk.

"Ah, Doctor, excellent. I just wanted to show you this- gracious, have you had an accident?"

"Fell asleep in my coffee. Anyway, what is it you want to show me?"

"Yesterday, I received a communique via homing pigeon from a Leftenant Grimthorpe, of the Militia. Now, he said that his men had found a dragon and killed it for its hoard, and it turned out that the entire treasure trove consisted of large, oddly-cut diamonds. The dragon was found to have two stuck in its eyes.

"Now, that got me thinking. The motor effect is one that the dragons cannot discard in the name of their spell, otherwise lightning spells would simply cease to exist. So what I envisaged was," he flourished an evidently much worked-on technical drawing, "this. Ritter's Unaffectable Beamcaster."

"You make it sound like a magic spell," Shaw muttered, and studied the piece.

The thing on the drawing looked like a cross between a gymnasium, a generator and the Mole from Thunderbirds. An exploded diagram showed what went where, and Shaw smiled at it, the light of dawn shining of the lenses of his own glasses.

"Ritter, let me get this right. You want to build a beam cannon, and you're certain that this design will work without succumbing to the dragon's spell?"

"In theory, yes. The only problem I have is getting Grimthorpe's men to give us the jewels for testing..."

"Sir, you command the only thing in the sky that isn't either monitoring the weather or scaly. I'm pretty sure you can do what you want. This is a good idea but I'm not convinced it'll be much use. It wouldn't be able to be fired on the move except from some sort of ship twice the size of the Prayer, and even then it would have to be fixed forward... unless..."

Shaw sat down and began to scribble on some spare paper, the pencil occasionally straying onto Ritter's tie. They attracted the attention of Sicily, whom stood over them before pointing out some things and sitting down. An adjutant was shouted at to bring coffee, the Special Projects Division, more coffee, some toast, and a pencil sharpener.

And thus was progress made, on board the deck of a flying battleship in a world riven with total war.

Arumat huffed. He dragged her over to a tree. Arumat jabbed her sword into the tree just out of her reach. "Well then, we can make this work." he said. He shoved her to the ground and gathered up his horse. Arumat kept an eye on her as he started to walk off. "Take care now, kid." he said dully.

Edited by Sai

Nick hugged Keisha. "Okay. Lets get back to the tent nao, Tis getting dark" he said licking her face and looking around a scared look o n his face. "Can we hurry?"

Keisha nodded sadly. "Kays." she said, keeping her wing over Nick. She wanted him to feel safe as they walked. She started walking back to the tent with him still under her wing. "You know whas weird?" she asked him, trying to distract him. "We is total opposites. Well, at least a leetle bit." she said.

"Wells...." Nick said thinking. "Oposites attract!" he said licking her face and getting closer to her as it got so dark that he couldn't even see with his keen wolf eyes. "I scared"

Keisha blinked, glad that dragons had better vision. Since she wasn't fully grown yet, her vision wasn't as good as adult dragons would have, but she could still see. She blinked a few more times until her eyes got used to the darkness. "Doesn't be scared... We is almost there." she said, breaking into a trot. "I has a question bout the never aging things. You says that I will never age, and my mama will never age because we is near you almost all the times. Will we ages if we is away from you for too longs?"

Arumat huffed. He dragged her over to a tree. Arumat jabbed her sword into the tree just out of her reach. "Well then, we can make this work." he said. He shoved her to the ground and gathered up his horse. Arumat kept an eye on her as he started to walk off. "Take care now, kid." he said dully.

Slytha growled and lifted herself off the ground. She glanced over at her sword and rolled her eyes. "Idiot.." She walked over to it and threw her scaarf over the hilt, pulling it out of the bark with a strong tug on the end of the scarf. She caught the sword before it fell more than a foot and tossed it from one hand to the other.

Slytha glanced back over at Arumat and considered throughing her sword at him. She deceid not to when she realized how easy he could just dodge. She sighed softly and winced, putting a hand to her injured side. She glared back over at the human before wirling around and walking out of veiw. Hmf. Stupid humans. She sighed again and turned on her heel, heading back to Rika's.Hey Albel? Your not too mad at me anymore, right...?