picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Noes I leik my wolfie form" he said licking her face tackling her. he was trying desperatly to pin her down and win.

((hehe...))

Seth went towards the smell. Because of his size, it didn't take long to get there.

Fayt's eyes stopped glowing. His eyes returned to normal. He blinked a few times. What happened? he thought. Fayt saw Albel running at him and quickly ran to the side. Seth ran out and used magic to make his shield appear on his tail. What's wrong with Albel? he thought, putting his shield down to protect Fayt. Albel was moving too fast to move the shield around so he spread his wings, covering Fayt. Albel attacked Seth. Seth winced and struggled. He wasn't getting hurt because of his armor but Albel was hitting him hard enough to nearly put him off balance.

Keisha giggled and flipped Nick over, pinning him down again. "Boop." she said, poking his nose with her claw. She giggled. "You has to be sneaker then that." she said, smiling slyly. She got off of him and crouched down, her tail up in the air.

((Its official... I suck at chess...))

Slytha growled and ran at Albel. She swung her sword wildly, not able to really aim because of how weak she was. "Stop it you idiot!" She growled, holding her sword crosswise. She breathed heavily, she had lost a lot of blood already. She glanced at Seth from the corner of her eye. "Don't move, I've got this more or less under control."

(( :3 me too YAY!))

Albel avoided her sword. He was set on finishing his fight with Fayt. Fayt looked down at himself and fainted from blood loss. Seth looked at Albel. He was bleeding too. He shouldn't be able to move while loosing that much blood... he thought.

((Its sad cause my bro and dad are really good at it...I can't even win on beginner, gah!))

Slytha swung her sword at him again. Her head drooped but she lifted it back up weakly. She kept one eye closed and bared her teeth. "Stop... Albel... Everyone's just getting hurt. Even your bleeding badly." She gasped for breath and swayed a bit. Her cut burned like it was on fire, blood pooled around her feet, and she was a deathly pale. She gritted her teeth in pain and looked up at Albel. Please stop, I don't know how much more of this you and I can take...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Oh, I just suck because I never play xd.png))

Seth frowned, not wanting Albel to get hurt. He raised his tail and knocked Albel over the head with his shield. Albel was knocked out. "Was that bad?" he asked, wondering if it was ok to have done that. He released his shield, his tail returning to its fuzzy tip.

Slytha shrugged. "I... Wouldn't know.." She sheated her sword and blinked her eyes. She took a deep breath and lowered herself to her knees. "I think... I'm going to rest now." She fell forward and passed out on the ground.

Seth raised his wings and tuck them in. He saw that Fayt had fainted to. "My god! They're dropping like flies! It's contagious!" he shouted. "First you, then you and now him! What am I suppose to do now?!" he moaned. Seth looked around. He was too large to take them in the house. He did the next best thing and laid down, falling asleep. Everyone else had dropped over so he figured he would too.

((Oh sure. Why not go to sleep? What's the worst that can happen? I don't know, maybe EVERYONE BLEEDS TO DEATH!!!))

Slytha groaned and rolled over, her head hurt too much to sleep for long. She lifted her head and looked around, everything seemed to be spinning. She looked down at her shirt, that was now soaked in blood, and growled loudly. "Seth you idiot!" She looked over at him. "Stop being helpless and go get Rika! Do you want us all to bleed to death!?!" Her head hurt from her yelling and she put a hand on the side of it.

After the horde was 115 miles from where sword bomb exploded, the dragons decided to land and take a rest on the ground. It was also lunch time, too, so the dragons split into many groups and they went to hunt in the forest. Aeolus was in a group consisting of Atlas, Malice, and 2 other dragons. As they searched for prey, Atlas started to have thoughts about her last battle, 'That kid's gotten stronger than the last time I tried to kill him. I'll have to get stronger, too, if I want to beat him next time. I'll need to learn new spells of other elements, but how will I do that?' Because Atlas was 1/2 magi, 1/4 red and 1/4 winter, her magic was only limited to ice magic in the winter and fire magic in other seasons. She'll need to find a way to break out of these limits so that she won't go down to Max.

((Hey, no one said he was a genius))

Seth jumped up. "I can't fit" he said. Seth walked in a circle and then to the house. "Rika" he called, walking around the house and calling her.

Rika came outside and saw Seth and then everyone looking...not so good. She went back into the house and got the medkit. Seth walked back out and around. He saw Rika coming out. Rika stood in the center where everyone had fallen. She paused, "You're all a bunch of idiots." she said. Seth didn't watch where he was going and walked his face into the house while looking at Rika.

"Actually," Slytha said to Rika. "Albel just likes to fight." She tore a strip off the bottom of her shirt and wrapped it around her side. "You can take care of them first. I'm okay." She looked up at Seth and growled at him. "Thanks a lot bird brain!"

((xd.png he's literly a bird brain...))

Edited by snowdragon10

((xd.png Oh leave him alone tongue.gif ))

"Glad to help" he said, not understanding that it was an insult. Rika tended to Fayt and then Albel. Both had bandages all over them. "Great, I'm going to need more bandages now." she said, thinking about the trip to town. Fayt opened his eyes. He was a bit shaken from what happened. He couldn't remember but he saw blurs of memories.

Slytha got to her feet and unsheated her sword, leaning on it to keep her balance. "Do you think that Albel's going to be alright? I think he lost the most amount of blood." She looked over at him and shut her eyes. Please be okay...

"Well yeah, if he doesn't move around. However..." Rika said, stretching. "I'm sure you already know the likeliness of him staying still." she saw Fayt had woken up. Fayt was in unimaginable pain.

"I can make sure he doesn't." Slytha walked over to him and shut her eyes. I'm so sorry, Albel. This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have yelled at you this wouldn't have happened. She opened her eyes. "We should bring both of them inside."

"Yes. Seth, carry them to the porch." Rika ordered. Seth picked them both up and set them by the door. Rika dragged Fayt inside. "Get Albel" he said. The dragoness helped Rika carry Fayt in. "Oh jeez" Rika muttered.

Slytha nodded and pulled Albel inside by his tail. She winsed, she was weak from loosing so much blood. She bared her teeth and managed to pull him to the couch. She sighed and looked down at him. "Er, I don't think I can get him on the couch by myself."

Buttercup helped get Fayt into the sofa chair. She then lifted Albel onto the couch. Buttercup had doubts about him staying there. Rika went upstairs. "I'm going to bed." she said. Fayt had already fallen asleep again.

((HOORAH! 8,000 POSTS!))

Edited by Sai

"Me too." She sat next to Albel and laid across his lap. That was one of her ideas for keeping him for moving and hurting himself. She looked up at Albel I don't know if you can hear me, but I am sorry. Well, goodnight. she closed her eys and fell asleep.

((G2g night!))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Night!))

Albel woke up early. He looked down at himself. He was covered in bandages. Slytha was sleeping....in his lap? Albel looked over at Fayt. He was also bandaged, sleeping in the chair. He sighed softly. His brother really was docile after all.

General Brody was sitting in his office absorbed by paperwork. As he struggled with trying to plan out an excursion into the mountains that wouldn't get four thousand good men slashed up and burnt to death, he was dimly aware of the sun being blocked out. Assuming it was passing cloud, he got up to light the hurricane lamps around his desk, looking briefly up at the skylight. Then he stopped.

Then he stared.

"Kelly, if I have any appointments, cancel them. Do it now."

"Yes, sir."

A rope ladder dropped into the grounds, and Captain Ritter of what used to be the human Navy followed suit, along with a decidedly green-looking Michael Shaw. Brody opened the French windows in his office and stepped out.

"One question, Mister Shaw... how did you do all this without the spell coming into play?"

"The spell has a mind, sir, from my studies of its workings," said a military mage in the effective uniform of a corduroy jacket, pastel shirt and battered-looking trousers. "It believes that technology from the prior uses certain elements. Wireless transmission of electrical signals, for example. Explosives. Guided missiles. This allows it to disable our technology without wrecking existing dragon magics. And thus, for someone as versed in the ways of materials science as Doctor Shaw, the spell can be worked around. Hence the A Wing And A Prayer, currently hanging above you."

"You know... I think I actually understood bits of that."

"We have some news of the dragon band..."

"WHAT? Why were you FOLLOWING them? You coulda been killed! And killed everyone on board, which is how many?"

"Roughly four hundred, including our power supply."

"Huh? What do you mean by... you know what? Never mind. I wouldn't understand anyway."

"Don't worry, sir. We're all present and correct and we know now that the balloons can withstand steam and water-based magical attacks. There was a sympathiser there too... he had an argument with his handler and let off a magic bomb. The horde is, we believe, at least partially scattered. This should buy us some more time to build smaller versions of the Prayer, thus allowing us to transport men and artillery into the mountains. Is this amenable?"

"Amenable? I should say so... now get home to your daughter, Michael. She needs you more than anyone."

((Fine, I'll go along with it))

Fern saw Kassandra. "Hi," she shouted, "Is that Max?" Fern had seen Max and the other person.

((Soooo booooreeed))

((hmm...))

Kassandra said."yes"

max waking up said."my head. Kassandra."

Kassandra said."Max."

max uses a sleep spell on Kassandra and then said."she's asleep. Oh hi fern."

Kassandra sleeping AGAIN.

((YAY I MADE A NEW PIC: http://megatheh.deviantart.com/art/silvernight-155027181 ))

Edited by megasuper123

((Still needs some work, but it's getting there :3

SNOW DAY TODAY!))

Edited by Sai