picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((anyone okay with me teleporting to where you are? My guy is hoogo. please read my character sheet if u havent :)__))

"Yew could try healling mehs..." he said looking up at her with pain in his eyes. He shivered as he was cold too.

Keisha whimpered. "But I doesn't know how to heals!" she said, narrowing her eyes. She almost heard the click in her head as she looked at Nick with wide eyes. "Does you has water close by?" she asked him. She remembered the healing spell that Nick taught her a while ago, but she didn't know how to heal without the water. This is why she wanted to know how to heal without water as well, so stuff like this can't happen.

Edited by Krissi2197

"Yesh" Nick said nodding over at the table. There was a water bottle on it, unoppened. "Over theres" he said looking back at Kiesha

Keisha glanced over at the bottle and growled softly. She walked over to the table and grabbed the bottle in between her teeth. She bit down until it was leaking a little bit. She glanced at Nick as she dropped the bottle. "I doesn't know how to open the cap. I has no thumbs." she said as she sat down, closing her eyes. She concentrated, and the water slowly came out of the little holes she made with her teeth. It floated around, almost like it was air instead of water. It floated over to Nick's leg, splashing it.

The shadow traveled along side the house towards the door. Fayt scrambled to his feet and ran for the door. The lights went out and Fayt tripped over Slytha, crashing to the ground loudly.

Rose blinked. She couldn't smell them because they were wet. The human grabbed her by the scruff and lifted her out. "Well, you'll die out here....You don't have very good parents, do you?" they asked. The rain made it too hard to see the face. They climbed onto the horse and started to gallop off.

Seth opened his eyes and yawned. "What?" he asked, half asleep. "What about Rose?"

Slytha growled loudly. She opened her eyes and kicked out at where she had heard Fayt fall. "What the hell is going on?!?" She reached for her sword, but deceided against it. Having a sword while inthe dark wasn't a very good idea. She narrowed her eyes, unable to see a thing. "Fayt, you can see in the dark right? If so, what is happening?"

Martin looked back outside the cave. "Rose is out there. She left, and now a really bad storm is going on."

((lolz. earlier today a guy was walking down the high school hallway and looking around randomly. Then all of the sudden, this is what he says. "Where the "H" word am I going?!?" xd.png ))((brb, g2g eat))

Edited by snowdragon10

Nick flinched in pain and shut his eyes tightly. "OWEE!" he said biteing his lip. "Hurry PLEASE!" he pleaded, his pain renewed

((lol? hey check out this video of my cat. We were using the nail gun upstairs and every time we did, he flinched. It was really funny xd.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL_FlxqjDl8 ))

Fayt grabbed his head and shook it, gaining his sense back. His night vision turned on. "Do I need to tell you? The power went out!" the door opened and in flew a furball. Fayt jumped up in surprised, only to fall down again from lack of balance. The door shut again, it was dark. "Sheesh, what happened to the lights?" a familiar voice asked. "They went out" a little girl's voice responded. Fayt looked around and saw Zizi and Chi.

Rose clung to the human. She suddenly felt warmness. She opened her eyes to see she was in a cabin. He sat her down.

Seth stood up. "Oh dear...I'm not sure if we can go out though..."

Keisha whimpered and continued to concentrate, speeding up the healing process. She tried not to flinch as she heard Nick scream out in pain. "Is doing it the fastest I cans!" she said, still concentrating. "Doesn't yell at me!" she added in. "It will make me lose my concentrations!" she bit her lip, trying as hard as she can to make it go by quickly and painlessly.

((Well I can't really respond... Nick is keeping me in limbo. But Keisha is a guardian dragon hatchling.

How did you teleport to the tent.... Humans can't teleport. xd.png))

((alright, Im hearing that humans cant teleport. Nick can you read over my character sheet again and tell me how/if my teleporting pumpkin shall work?))))***************************

Slytha growled softly and crossed her arms. She knew who THOSE voices belonged too. Her eyes started to ajust, barely allowing her to see anything at all in the dark. She stood up, looking around for a candle. "Fayt, help me find a candle, lantern, flashlight, something." She rolled her eyes. You'd think he's afraid of the dark.

Martin looked outside and ran to the edge of the clift. "But... But.... She's probally all wet and cold!" He leaned over the edge of the clift and shivered from the rain. He would go look for her himself if he had too.

((Poor cat, if that happened to mine she'd just run away xd.png )) ((and humans can't use very stong magic, teleporting is strong magic..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((:3 he sat there doing that for an hour xd.png))

Fayt dug through the drawers. he found some candles. Zizi volunteered and lit teh candles with his fire breath. Fayt set them in the candle holders. "There" he said, holding one to Slytha. Chi giggled, "I can't see anything Zi!"

"I know, but if we go out, we'll just get struck by lightning. I'm sure she's ok. She's pretty smart for a little one." he assure Martin.

Rose turned around and looked up to see Arumat.

Slytha blinked, the light seemed really bright now that her eyes had adjusted. After a few seconds she took the candle from him and walked over to one of the windows. Albel? Where are you? Theres a bad storm going on and I don't want *you* to get sick too. She moved the curtains away and leaned against the wall. If you don't hurry up then I'll go looking for you myself.

Martin paced back and forth before sighing and walking back inside. He laid down and set his head on his paws sadly. "I guess your right.."

((Me? I was just trying to prevent godmoding. BUT FINE!! BE THAT WAY!!

lol, jk... happy.gif ))

Edited by snowdragon10

((>:3))

Albel still didn't respond.

Fayt looked around. "Well, now what?" he looked at Chi and Zizi. "Oh, cute kitty hat, Chi" he said, patting her hat. She giggled and grabbed her hat to keep it from coming off as he patted her.

((Nick, post. xd.png

And I thought you said only your human can teleport? Nick, I mean. Humans can't teleport, you said. I remember you said that once.))

Slytha narrowed her eyes. HELLO!?! Can't you just say SOMETHING so I know your not dead?!? Is that to much to ask for?!? NO! She glanced over at Fayt. "*I'm* going to wait untill Albel gets back. YOu three can do whatever you want." She turned her head and looked back outside the window.

(But its his pumpkin that is teleporting him, not him himself....)

"Do it faster!" Nick sobbed not hearring her. The healling prosses could hurt sometimes. "Try harder!" he said trying to stay still

Chi ran over to Slytha. She lightly tugged on Slytha's sweater. "Slytha, where's Albel?" she asked. The rain let up and stopped quick. "The nasty storms usually are fairly quick." Zizi said.

Arumat set some deer out in front of the hatchling. Rose ate it hastily. He pondered about her, wondering why she still had those chains on. "Strange little thing, aren't you?" he murmured.

Seth spread his wings. "I suppose we can go now"

Keisha squeezed her eyes shut more, trying to concentrate over the sound of Nick crying and yelling at her. She flinched, her head starting to hurt. She was concentrating as hard as she could. The healing process was going faster then before. It was the best she could do. She whimpered softly, hoping it was working.