picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

The cat slinked over to a nearby stump and sat there.

"That's a pretty stupid question to ask, seeing as it was YOU that Just barged out onto my business out of a pumpkin. I see no reason to answer you, so I wont. I would, however, like to know more about you and that curious gourd you carry with you."

Hoogo looked this cat, if it really was a cat, over. By now he had accepted the concept of a talking cat, and was slightly embarrassed, as that was a pretty dumb question.

"Look," he said "I don't really like telling personal stories, but what the hay. My pumpkin transports me to the location of a random intelligent being or group of beings. So, this time it transported me to you. Often there is a point or a task that I don't even know about that needs to be accomplished that can range from having to talk to someone," Hoogo Eyed the cat closely "or even to defending a large group of people, or eating away at a mountain. I never really know what it could be and for all I know Ive never finished a single task. Thats why Im here. Now one thing, could I atleast know your name? its kindof annoying when I have to constantly refer to you as 'that cat' in my head'"

"Thats an interesting concept..." Said the cat, seemingly ignoring what he just asked "Being transported at random to different intelligent beings. you must meet many people. My name...some call me Tey."

Edited by hoogomoogo

(Snow... YOUR FACE IS A kitsume,!)

((YAY!!!! xd.png just letting you know....)))

Edited by snowdragon10

"Wow, cool!" Fern didn't care about how hard it would be to get to the tower, but she loved adventures. "What are you waiting for? Let's find a tunnel," Fern said to Max. She was beaming with joy.

"Not unless you are implying all dragons are weak. Those 2 out there. Big health and strong. They crumbled. All the more easy to use them as I please." Albel said, smirking.

Seth patted Martin on the head. Rose just huffed, staying in the corner.

Norna was in her room with her book in her hands. She was tired and bored of sitting around her house wishing that her mother just let her see the sun " I wonder if Tylerwell come and save me?," Norna thought, with a hopeful sigh.

Edited by War and Peace

"Not unless you are implying all dragons are weak. Those 2 out there. Big health and strong. They crumbled. All the more easy to use them as I please." Albel said, smirking.

Seth patted Martin on the head. Rose just huffed, staying in the corner.

"I am implying YOU are weak. Weak in self control, which is worse than phsycally weak." Slytha gripped her sword tighter. "What is wrong with you Albel?"

Martin grinned and walked over to Rose. "Are you okay sister?"

Albel laughed at her. "I don't care about self control. I have no reason to have it. I seem to recall you saying I'm no gentlemen and I'm a demon. You're right, and I don't give a damn." he said. The 2 dragons peeked around the corner.

Rose growled as Martin came closer to her. "She's as grumpy as you." Seth said, looking at Sophia.

Nick woke up a few hours later. "Kiehsa?" he said yawning and opening his eyes, licking keisha's face

Keisha was still awake. She blinked sleepily and looked over at Nick. She was still hugging him. "Ye?" she asked, giggling as he licked her face. "I is still wakes. How was you sleeps?" she asked him, tilting her ears back a little.

"Your not a demon, I already told you that." She crossed her arms, careful to keep the sword from burning her. "Now come on, we need to get back to the house. Everyone's probally wonsering what happened."

Martin tilted his head to one side. "Why are you mad at *me*?"

"What makes you think I'd want to go back with YOU?" he asked. He licked dry blood from his claws. Albel was still in his hunters mode. It made it hard to distinguish people. When he was like that everyone just seemed to blur together and have a target on their face.

Rose growled again. "Well at least the growl is cute... it's like a kitty kitty growl..."

"Hello? Why wouldn't you want to go back with me? Who else would you prefer?" Slytha rolled her eyes. I think he's finnaly snapped. She glanced at the blood on his claws and growled softly. He sure wasn't hunting deer, thats for sure.

Martin sat down and widened his eyes. "Are you mad at me?" He scratched behind his ear with his back leg.

Edited by snowdragon10

"Another dragon." Albel stopped licking his claws for a moment. "Maybe kill a dragon or 2. It's much more fun." he said, huffing in amusement. He walked past her, "In fact, I think I'll go take care of one of those idiots over there. It would teach the other some manners."

Rose frowned, sitting there quiet.

"Goods!" he said happily, his tail wagging. "Can I has a belly rubs tooes?" he asked Keisha happily.

`````````````````````````````````````````

Tyler walked through the forest, soon coming to the end of it. It was still dark out, so he could sneak Norna. Soon he was at the edge of town and went to her house, trying to think of a way to sneak her out.

Norna saw someone from her winder " Oh, he's here!," Norna said, now opening her window then jumped out " What are we do today?," Norna asked, now taking his hand and starting to dance with joy.

((Tyler is... Who? Brother, BF, who? xd.png))

Keisha smiled and nodded. "Okays... But I has to let go of yous." she said, letting go of Nick. She rolled him over and started to scratch his belly with her tail. She giggled softly. "Mores?" she asked him.

Slytha growled loudly and took a few steps back. "Stop it Albel. We'r going back tothe house now." She narrowed her eyes. "Even if I have to drag you there." She held her sword out, pointing it at him.

Martin sighed sadly and looked at the ground. "So you are mad at me...." He closed his eyes, not liking the feelings of sadness he had now.

"Yes... moar!" Nick said barking happily and rolling around with his belly still up. He giggled happily, looking at Keisha

"Heh, I'd like to see you try, Shrimp." he said. Albel moved past her, ignoring the sword. he wasn't really interested in taking orders from some girl, or that's how he identified her while his eyes were still slitted.

Rose sighed. She crawled over to Martin and curled up next to him.

Tyler thought about. "Well I could show you the forest today." he said smiling as she did a little dance. "Come on, lets get a move on!" he said enthusiasticly.

````````

" All right lets," Norna said, now looking around to make sure her mother didn't see her jumping out of the window " How are we get there by foot or by horse?," Norna asked, she never been out side before so this was mostly all new to her.