picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Max flew off that way," said Fern, pointing in the direction that Max went with her tail. "I'm going after him," said Fern as she flew after Max. She soon caught up to him. She was flying beside Max, and she took a look at the book. She saw magic spells and how to do them. "You lied to me?!? How could you?!? I thought we were friends! You could have told me you were doing magic! I would want to train with you," Fern said distraught.

((Wow, long post blink.gif ))

Nick sighed, he would never win. Legging go and backing up sadly he turned back into his wolf pup form. Sitting down and scootching over to Keisha. He didn't feel safe far away from her, out in the open.

Keisha giggled. Knew it. She thought to herself, glancing at Nick. She tilted her head to the side, looking at him. "Wha wrongs? Did I hurted you feelings?" she asked, her ears tilting back a little bit. "I sowwies. I was gonna let you wins." she mumbled, her eyes narrowing.

{{I spy, with my little eyes... Posts that don't relate to the roleplay... I'd recommend that they poof before I come back.}}

((@sai: Oh yes I forgot xd.png))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "But I could just push you back on the couch if you tried to get up. What do you have against staying still? I managed for *three days*. You should be able to for at least a day." She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Please?"

Edited by snowdragon10

"Naw I'm otay." he said scootching closer to her. "I would has lost anyways, I suck." he said glancing around nervusly and scootching even closer to Keisha. "I am kind of nervus thoughs." he said scootching closer till he was up against her. "I dun liek open spaces."

Albel gave her an odd look. The idea of her fluttering her eyelashes severely creeped him out. It just didn't fit her character. He huffed again. There was a knock at the door. Some chatter was faintly hear through the wall. It sounded like 2 people/dragons.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "What now?" She glanced over at the door. "Well, I'm not going to answer." She glanced back at Albel. "Neither are you."

"Naw I'm otay." he said scootching closer to her. "I would has lost anyways, I suck." he said glancing around nervusly and scootching even closer to Keisha. "I am kind of nervus thoughs." he said scootching closer till he was up against her. "I dun liek open spaces."

Keisha looked at Nick with sad eyes. "We can goes back to the tent if you wannas." she said to him, putting a wing over him so he would feel safer. She noticed that he never acted like this anymore, which confused her. She shrugged to herself and looked around, seeing nothing.

((Might poof.))

Albel sniffed the air. He rolled his eyes and turned on his side, facing the couch. There was another knock though this one was more petite. "What if there not home?" "I can smell them thought." "Maybe there sleeping then..." voices chattered mindlessly.

"Noes is fine, we can stay as long as yew want toos." He said licking her face. "Buh can I has a hug first?" he asked her his eyes looking around still.

Slytha growled softly and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She shook her head. "I can guess who it is." She got up and walked over to the door. "You'd think Rika's sister would be gone longer." She shook her head and opened the door.

Seth stuck his head in, nearly knocking Slytha over. "Goodmorning!" he shouted. "Got something to help. Fayt came over last night but the doc had already check in." he said. Seth got his head stuck and had to fidget around for a moment before getting it out of the doorway. "Uncle, you're too big, you have to stay outside." Miko said. She poked her head in. "I heard you guys got quite the pummeling."

Keisha shrugged. "But if you is uncomfortables then I wanna goes back." she said, giggling as he licked her face. She wrapped her wings and arms around Nick, pulling him into a tight bear hug. "Theres." she giggled, sitting down. Her tail swished back and fourth as she gave Nick a noogie, giggling the entire time.

"Oye!" he said shaking his head to fix his fur after keisha gave him a noggie. "Now I can't moves!" he said giggling.

Keisha giggled and let go of him, wiggling her tail. "C'mons... I wanna goes back anyways," she said, shivering a little. "I'm colds." she waited for Nick. She didn't want to make him nervous so she sat down and waited. "Less you wanna stays for a leetle while longers? I doesn't mind either ones." she said, nodding at him.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Guess I was wrong. She looked back at Miko. "Not exactly. I'm okay, they just..." She paused. "Got in a bit of a fight." She glanced at Albel. Guess you won't have to stay there for long. Well great, the one time I'm almost as strong as you is about to end. She smiled slightly.

Oh please, I could beat you still in about 5 seconds. Albel rolled his eyes. "A squabble? Oh then it can't be that bad." she laughed. Miko came in and looked at them. "...Oh my... that's terrible. What would make them fight like *that*? Did someone die?" she asked. Edited by Sai

Dought it. If t was that difficult for you to stand up then would you really even be able to walk? Slytha crossed her arms. She glanced back at Miko. "I wouldn't know." She looked over at Albel. Why did you fight him?

(hey nick, maybe you could say no longer accepting? Because at the rate people are joining...))

((That might...be a good idea....really xd.png unless you made an OOC board to post more forms on biggrin.gif))

Because I can snap your neck if I really wanted to. he said, snickering. Miko cocked her head. "I see...well let's see if I can help" she said, her bright green eyes twinkling. She took a look at Albel and started taking off his bandages so she could access his wounds. Albel didn't respond to Slytha.

Slytha rolled her eyes. You wouldn't kill me. *Even if* you really wanted too. Remember the two times you tried to? Didn't work did it? She shook her head. No. She glanced over at Albel and winced. You must be in a lot of pain.

Edited by snowdragon10

Note the word 'if'. Just saying I'm still stronger he murmured. Miko started to heal him with her magic. His wounds slowly started to close. Albel relaxed, the feeling was soothing. Fresh fur covered the areas and the magic took away any scars. "Looks like you'll live." Miko said, smiling.

Strenght doesn't matter. It takes cunning and fast reflexes to win a battle too. She looked at Albel and blinked in surprise. "Wow Miko. I expected there to be scars or something." Guess you don't have to wait all day for your wounds to heal.

((must.. wash.. away.. the shame... xd.png ))