picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Well I dont really know what else to do then. if you guys are immersed in your pretty much planned out story line, and no other people are really open to someone joining, what am I supposed to do?))

(rp with a npc, like say your person stumples across a human hating dragon or a wild animal. about the 'not really open to anyone joining' it was like that for almost everyone that joined, even me. Right sai happy.gif ))

Edited by snowdragon10

The 2 dragons looked at each other and turned around. Their stone bodies clicked and clattered against the floor as they walked towards Albel. They stuck their heads around the corner. "Sir, there's someone to see you" they said into the dark.

Rose stopped squirming and pouted.

"Well I'd like to believe all humans have good in them."

"Sir, ha." Slytha narrowed her eyes and walked past the two, careful not to harm them with her still-hot sword. "Albel, explain yourself." She crossed her arms, barely able to see in the dark. She could see for a few feet thanks to her sword, but other than that, not really anything.

Tamtam looked down at rose and grinned. "There, was that so hard?"

Martin opened his eyes breifly. "But everything has good in them. Even if they have more bad than good."

((hmmm.... don't break any of the rules? I broke some, but that doesn't mean you should... I can remember getting yelled at for that... xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

The dragons ducked out of the way. There was silence from the dark tunnel. "I've no obligation to explain myself to a mere mortal. I'll have to punish those 2 for letting such a petty creature in." he said. Albel's voice echoed, making it hard to tell where it was coming from. His voice sounded....off.

Rose continued to pout.

"Exactly" Seth said.

((When things settle down))

Edited by Sai

Slytya growled and looked around, trying to find where his voice had come from. "A mere mortal? Ha! You've finnaly lost it Albel. You no more than an mortal yourself!" What the heck is going on?!?

Tamtam rolled his eyes and landed in the cave. He set Rose down and nudged her inside with his head, carefuk not to hurt her with his horns.

Martin closed his bright blue eyes again. "Why do you think people are mean anyway?"

Abel blew a breath of fire at Slytha's hand. It wasn't to barbecue her, but more of a warning. "Yes, a weak mortal." he said roughly.

Rose growled and scurried off to the corner.

"I'm not really sure..." Seth sighed.

Slytha wirled around and ticked her sword, deflecting Albel's attack. "What does that make you then? Considering you can't even kill a "weak mortal"." She held her sword ready. She had seen where the attack had come from, but she knew Albel could attack here from another angle aswell. "Tell me, which is weaker, the weakling, or the one that can't even kill the weakling?"

Tamtam snorted and sat down, readty to catch Rose if she tried to fly off.

"I think it is because some people can never be satisfied. They are greedy and don't care for others. Or maybe that was just how they were raised or hold grudges against a species because of the mistake of one or a few." Martin blinked, surprised he had talked that much at one time.

((G2g night!))

Edited by snowdragon10

Hoogo finally heard the rain stop from inside his pumpkin. Opening the top, he looked out and saw an empty plain. looking around, he saw nothing. Not a single soul that could be considered even semi sentient. He swept the pumpkin staff through the grass wondering where it could be. Finally, giving up, he sat down.

"That's just weird. Ive never been brought somewhere with not a single intelligen-"

"So are you going to turn around or am I just going ot have to bite you?"

Fearing an angry, somwhat cynical dragon behind him, Hoogo quickly turned around, wielding his staff. only to see a autumn colored cat Surely it wasn't the cat that spoke-

"Yes, I can talk you idiot." the cat said cynically "and I dont like your attitude. try being a little more polite when you meat someone new you ruffian!"

Surprised at the scolding he was receiving from the cat. He considered the fact that it may be a shape-shifting dragon, so he decided to keep an eye on it.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Hoogo asked

((Wow making your own NPC / character conversation is tough))

((Btw, just to reinstate the fact, Hoogo has no control over where he is teleported by the pumpkin. I used it mostly as I thought it would help with meeting the people, and then ould be used for some situations later on.))

Edited by hoogomoogo

((Hey HoogoMoogo, you can RP with Starwing and Minerva when morning comes to the RP.))

Starwing and Minerva were asleep when Seth, Tamtam, Rose, and Martin returned. The bird hatchling started to dream about flying through the woods. That's it! Tomorrow morning when he gets up, he'll bring the whole family out into the woods to play. They could get to see various animals, plants, and other things in the woods. But hopefully they won't come across hunters or any dangerous animals like that fox who tried to eat Starwing.

((The animals in the forest are squirrels, chipmunks, birds, owls, mice, rabbits, foxes, wolves, bears, elk, deer, skunks, badgers, small birds, frogs, and other forest animals.))

((K I checked ur character sheets and saw what Starwing and minerva were. once I get through this little mini arc (I think ill make this cat a tag-along character), ill "randomly" meet up with you.))

((When is it morning?))

Edited by hoogomoogo

(( blink.gif did you lose your writetrs block. Any way it is a daiary but not max but one of his ancestors.))

Max looking at fern and telling."look at the other pages. it's a mages diary. We mages usally keep spells in secret places."

((need to go to school.))

((48844 please respond.))

Keisha nodded, tilting her ears back. "Ohs." she said. "Well tis must have been really... Uh.." she tried to thing of the right word. "Either ways you must have done something to make it hurt lots." she narrowed her eyes and yawned, laying down. She was still hugging Nick tightly. "Is you sure you okay?"

"I knows, it did hurts a lots" he said whimpering again but stopping soon. he liked Keisha's hugs. He put his head against her closing his eyes. This was a very comfortable position. "I is otay nao." he said licking her face. "Do you mind if I go sleepy bye?" he asked yawning

After three solid days of floating over a curry house in the remains of Newbury, a large town that had the dubious honour of being the first of many razed by draconic forces, the Special Projects Division had decided that Ritter's Unaffectable Beamcaster was ready for practical testing. A message was sent by psi-scribe to the team at Sapiens City to inform them of both Captain Ritter's plan and his imminent arrival by pony trap.

Shaw, meanwhile, had received word that the team in Causton Mallett had completed trials on the ceramic shielding, and according to even their most conservative estimates the pavises required to deflect dragon flames entirely would weigh no more than five kilograms per square metre, thanks to some advances in technology. This meant that the Prayer - and indeed future ships of a similar size, should Sapiens City allow their construction - would be able to mount them over the lift balloons. He smiled, his face lighting up, and told the crew to make cart- and skyship-mounted variants.

His smile widened further when he was told of developments at Sapiens City. The Mayor had heard about the Prayer's engagement with a dragon horde of two hundred and sent them scattering single-handed (Thank you, General Brody, and thank your vivid imagination, he thought to himself) and granted practically unlimited funding for Shaw's projects current and future, so long as he got to try some. He had therefore been shown around the factory and presented with some schemata for ideal-world projectry. "Progress," said the Mayor at the time, "is humanity's greatest weapon in the fight against dragon insurgency. Long may Doctor Shaw's work continue! And Miss Walsh, might I have a quick go with that turret?"

With political support in place, Shaw and the rest of the Specials could get properly to work. Already, Sapiens City's tech team had started work on another skyship and a crew being recruited for it. One last report, though, puzzled Shaw considerably.

There had apparently been a break-in at the Causton Mallett plant. Nothing had been taken and there were no signs of draconic infestation, and the only thing odd was that paper kept going missing and turning up covered in diagrams. It was simply odd, nothing more, but the doctor took it as a challenge. As Ritter departed for Sapiens City aboard his trap, bearing plans and a couple of murderous-looking sergeants with unnecessarily large halberds, the scientists aboard the Prayer wheeled around and went home.

Albel made a small "heh", amused. "I wouldn't waste my time on you. I spend it hunting opponents that are actually worthy." he said. Albel stepped from the shadows. His eyes were glowing and his pupils slitted.

Seth blinked. "Quite a chatterbox, aren't ya?" he asked.

"I knows, it did hurts a lots" he said whimpering again but stopping soon. he liked Keisha's hugs. He put his head against her closing his eyes. This was a very comfortable position. "I is otay nao." he said licking her face. "Do you mind if I go sleepy bye?" he asked yawning

Keisha smiled and shook her head. "I doesn't minds." she said. "Hurting you leg is lots of works. I can just waits till you wake ups.." she said softly, yawning loudly. "Or I can sleep toos. Either one I doesn't really matter... You can sleeps." she said again, tightening her grip.

((Oops, sorry.))

"Can I do magic with you? I can use healing magic, but that's it," said Fern.

((I am using Fern in a story for school, but for school, she is just black with ice blue eyes. Multitasking by writing a story and doing an RP is not easy at all. dry.gif))

((Hmm.... weard.... some thing is not right here.))

max saying."yeah but first to the tower..."takes out the book."hmm... the tower should be here"said it while looking at the mounten."huh what this...."looks at a secret page of the book."What's this. HOLY THE TOWER IS IN THE MOUNTEN!!!"yelling.

((megasuper, use proper english..

"Yeah, but first to the tower..." Max (you should use your character's name once in every post so if some reads it they know who you are talking about, especially since you have multiple characters) took out the book."Hmm... The tower should be here." He said it while looking at the mountain."Huh, what this....?" He looked at a secret page of the book. "What's this? HOLY THE TOWER IS IN THE MOUNTAIN!!!" He yelled.

lolz, nick, you do realize for you character Tyler, that his 'wolf friend' is actually a kitsume, a multi-tailed fox, right? xd.png))

Slytha growled, narrowing her eyes. "Oh yes, I forgot. Helpless dragons have always been more of your style, haven't they?"

Martin shook his head. "I'm not really." At least he didn't think he was.

Edited by snowdragon10