picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha jerked her sweater away from Chi and took a few steps back. "How should I know?" She glanced back outside, noticing the rain had stopped. "I'm going looking for him." She grabbed her sheath and walked over to the door. She paused before closing it behind her. "Fayt, try to keep from getting yourself killed." She shut the door behind her and put the sheath over her shoulder. I don't know why you aren't answering Albel, but I am going to find out.

Martin nodded and ran over to the clift. "Lets go."

Chi whispered something into Zizi's ear. Zizi ran outside, his saddle still on. "Hey, get on, I can help you travel faster." he offered. "just steer with the reins. I may not fly but I can run like a horse." he grinned.

"Hold it" Sophia growled. She went up behind Tamtam. She bit him hard and then gave him a swift back kick, sending him towards the cliff. "Get your lazy ass up and help look for your own damn kid!" she yelled at him. Seth's eyes got big and he cupped his paws over Martin's ears.

((If you don't know anything about saddles then this should help you understand my post... http://www.cochiseleather.com/images/saddle_parts.jpg ))

Slytha sighed and walked over to Zizi. She put her left foot in the stirrup and her hand on the horn. She swung her other leg over and put it in the stirrup also. She ignored the reins and gasped the horn in both hands. "You can control yourself correct? In that case, there is no need for *reins*." She growled softly, not likeing the idea of dragons being used as mounts.

Tamtam opened his eyes wide, wirling around. "What?" He took a step back and slipped off the clift, falling to the ground below. At the last second he opened his wings, flying upwards and winging away towards the forest. "Well hurry up then! Don't take all day!"

Martin tilted his head to one side, not understanding why Seth had covered his ears. "Does Grandmother not like Father?" He asked Seth quietly.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Dude, I work at a horse stable and tack horses....I know the parts of a saddle xd.png))

"Yes, but when I'm running, it's easier for you to point me than to yell out right or left. I'm not a mushing dog you know." he laughed.

Seth smiled, "No no they just uh....nevermind..." he picked Martin up and flew out.

Albel stood over a male white dragon. It was heavily wounded. Not far away, a female white dragon hid behind some bushes. Albel dragged her out into the open and clawed her up easily. Every time she tried to get away he would just tug her back by the tail. She finally went limp, exhausted. Albel dropped her and looked to the bushes. Hatchlings stuck their faces out. Albel smirked. The mother reached her hand out towards her babies though she couldn't move. She cried heavily, begging him not to harm them. Albel walked to the hatchlings and looked at them. He stood there for a moment and then decided he wasn't interested. He ran off, looking for more prey. He was technically keeping his promise since he didn't kill them.

((So I'm a mind reader all of a sudden?))

Slytha rolled her eyes and picked up the reins. "Fine..." She looked off into the forest. "You can follow Albel's scent right? If not, just look for some fighting, Albel's always in the middle of it..."

Martin looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. Since he couldn't fly, he didn't like heights very much.

Tamtam flew over to seth. "So Rose ran off *again*? He rolled his eyes. "Someone needs to block off the cave or something."

((YOU SHOULD BE! xd.png))

"Well it'll be hard because of the water but I think I can since he's still moving around in the forest. He took off after the scent, nose to the ground.

Seth noticed Martin's discomfort. He lowered is height, flying just above the trees. "I wonder where she went...you need to watch her better."

((Is very much on the ground dizzy after catching up. Now I really wish I managed to get on the other day I would have had Malice go Beserk on the Prayer. That would have been soo awsome.

Sent my re-app hope its cool to play a bit for some catch-up))

Malice had been a part of the fight earlier and sutaind a Ballistai in the leg. He had already pulled it out and had it looked at by another member when the call to look for food went out. Some time later he found himself launching at a Moose at Atlas's command of 'Now'.

He pinned the Moose down  with great frustrtation crushing some of the ribs.

Needless to say he was not happy about his previouse actions or rather lack there of.

-----------------------------------

Ayos watched Fern fly down to Max and Kassandra. The last time he saw these two he was attacked and was not about to dive down into another incident. When Fern flew off he gave chase, mostly because he didn't want to be near Kassandra.

Altering the Temperatures he rode a vast torrent of wind in order to Catch up with Fern who seemed ditraught.

He flew up next to her butr listened quitely.

After Malice caught and killed the moose, Aeolus, Atlas, and the other dragons came out of the bushes. Aeolus just now noticed a wound on the copper dragon's leg and said, "Could somebody please heal him?" "I will," a pink-striped white dragoness volunteered. She used her healing powers on Malice's leg and sealed up his wound. Then the dragons started to eat all of the moose's flesh until it was scraps and bones. "Boy, that was a good meal," Atlas said.

Meanwhile, Starwing and Minerva had woken up when Sophia yelled at Tamtam. "Huh? What's going on?" the girl asked. Then she got her answer when Tamtam said that Rose ran off again. "What? By herself in the middle of night? What was she thinking? Doesn't she know that it's not safe run out alone at this time of night?" Minerva asked. "What's bad about nighttime?" Starwing asked.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Nick whimpered, his leg healled. "Thank yew." he said quitly. Sniffling and wiping away his tears. "Can "I has a super hug?" he asked sadly

Keisha nodded and broke her concentration, the water falling to the tent floor with a splash. She groaned and shook her head, blinking a few times. Once her vision was back to normal, she nodded at Nick's request. Wrapping her wings and tail around him, she pulled him into a tight bear hug. "How did you hurted you leg anyways?" she asked him, still hugging him tightly.

"My legg got caughted on sometin." he said sniffling again. "I couldnt see" he added licking her face and saying "Tank yew" again, resting his head on her

Slytha gripped onto the horn of the saddle tighter. She was definitely not use to this. "Ok then."

Martin shut his eyes. This was probally worse. A fall from this height would still kill him, but if he fell, then there wouldn't be enough time to caught him before he hit a tree.

"I was sleeping, I had been chasing her down the day before. So I was tired." Tamtam sighed and flew around the top of a large tree. "If only she was a bit older, then if she ran off she could at least fend for herself..."

"Sorry, am I going to fast? Chi usually doesn't mind me going fast but if you're having trouble stay on..." he said, pausing and looking back at Slytha.

"Yes, I suppose." Seth murmured. He could smell her. "Hey there" he pointed to the cabin.

Keisha nodded, tilting her ears back. "Ohs." she said. "Well tis must have been really... Uh.." she tried to thing of the right word. "Either ways you must have done something to make it hurt lots." she narrowed her eyes and yawned, laying down. She was still hugging Nick tightly. "Is you sure you okay?"

"Sorry, am I going to fast? Chi usually doesn't mind me going fast but if you're having trouble stay on..." he said, pausing and looking back at Slytha.

"Yes, I suppose." Seth murmured. He could smell her. "Hey there" he pointed to the cabin.

Slytha shook her head. "No i'm fine. Go as fast as you can." She gripped onto the horn or the saddle. "Trust me, there is no way I'm going to fall off."

Tamtam growled and landed next to the door of the cabin. He puffed his fur out aggressively. "Seth, you can take the back way to make sure the human doesn't run off."

Martin looked up at Seth, but stayed quiet. He didn't want to do anything that would lead to his sister getting hurt.

((....rofl I just noticed that if you read my last post and stop at the end of the quotes on the first line well....

and then the first quote in your post xd.png))

Zizi galloped forward. The trees went by like a blur as he ran. He slid to a stop outside a dark cave. "Don't suppose you brought candles" Zizi murmured.

Seth patted Tamtam on the head. "No need to be rude. They haven't done anything yet. Seth let Martin down. He tapped on the door. Rose hopped up into the window.

(( you said *I* was perverted xd.png ))

Slytha swung her leg over to one side and jumped to the ground. She stood up and dusted herself off. "You can breathe fire right? Well, if thats the case that you can just shoot some fire at my sword, the heat will make it glow, just make sure you don't melt it." Like he even could. She unsheathed her sword and held it out. "Your sure he's in there right?"

Tamtam shrugged and let his fur lay flat. He glanced up to the window and narrowed his eyes. If the human doesn't open the door soon them I can just break that window and get her.

Martin grinned and scrambled up the wall to the window. Her presed his face against the window, happy Rose was okay.

((And of course right when I say that all of a sudden 5 people are viewing the topic *headdesk* xd.png))

"Well, this is where the scent stops so...yeah. It has to be..." Zizi heated up her sword, trying to control the temperature. He hopped up the slant and poked his head in the cave. "Hrmm..." he hummed.

Arumat opened the door. "You again." he muttered. "So I assume that was your kid wandering around in the rain and catching a cold?" he asked blandly, almost with a sigh.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I should be the only one that goes inside. He'll probally kill you without a second though if you do." She walked up to the cave entrence, holdidng the swordblade away from her so she didn't burn herself.

Tamtam looked at the ground and shifted from leaning on one side to the other. "Yes, that would be correct." He glanced over at Seth. Tamtam didn't know how long he could last before he got mad.

Martin jumped down and sniffed at Arumat, tilting his head to one side, then the other. "Hello."

((xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

Seth smiled blankly like an idiot. He patted Tamtam on the head again. "Parent in training. We're working on it." he said. Rose hopped down and walked into the doorway. She rubbed against Arumat's leg.

Zizi turned and waited outside. 2 stone dragons emerged from the darkness, scars across their face. "What are you doing here?" they asked.

Edited by Sai

Slytha took a step back. "Soory to cause you trouble. "I'm looking for a dragon friend of mine that got lost in the storm. My friend over there said he was there. He must have been mistaken." She nodded towards Zizi's direction. "Would either of you know where to find him? I'm worried that he may get sick from staying outside during the storm." She lowered her sword, not wanting to provoke them.

Tamtam unsheated and sheated his claws, cutting shallow groves into the ground. "Hmf." He narrowed his eyes but kept looking at the ground. My children are wild dragons, not pets.

Martin looked at Rose and lowered one ear in confusion. Why did she like the human who had kidnapped her twice?

((don't let it happen again... xd.png must.... wash.. away.. the shame..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Whoops xd.png

STOP IT! DONT LOOK AT HIM! xd.png))

The 2 stone dragons looked at each other. One raised a paw, "Shorty?" one asked, making a height with his paw about the height of a human.

Rose purred. Arumat lifted his leg so she couldn't rub against it. "Well, take her."

Edited by Sai

Slytha blinked. So they had seen him. "Well yes. I hope he caused no harm. He...." She paused. "...tends to be, overly aggressive, I guess you could say." She sighed. "I try to stop him, but it never ends well." She put a hand to her side to show she was injured. She made sure no to say anything that would upset the dragons or make it seem like she was a dragon hunter like Albel. The last thing she wanted was two angry dragons.

Tamtam took a few steps forward, keeping an eye on the human. He leaned forward and picked Rose up by the chain around her. He made sure to hold on tight so she couldn't run off. He took a few steps back and lowered his head to show his grattitude.

Martin walked towards Seth and glanced back at Arumat. "Well, bye." He called over his shoulder.

((Hey sai or snowdragon can I be teleported to one of your characters locations? my guy need to start meeting some people other than some grumpy arguing couple tongue.gif))

The dragons pointed to the scars on their faces. "Yes, no harm at all." one said sarcastically. The dragon looked back and then towards the girl. "He's here...and bossing us around..." the other grabbed her shoulders and leaned down to her level. "This furball is trying to kill us!"

Seth picked up Martin and flew off. Rose squirmed in Tamtam's grasp.

((Wouldn't be a good idea...))

Edited by Sai

Slytha growled softly. "He better not be.." She glanced bahind them. "Where is he? I'll make sure he stops." You said you weren't going to kill any dragons Albel!!

Tamtam roled his eyes and got a better grip on Rose so she wouldn't get choked bu the chain around her neck. "Unless you want this to be broken, you should stop." He flapped his wings and jumped high into the air after Seth.

Martin kept his eyes closed when he was picked up. "Uncle Seth, are humans good or bad?"