picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((I'm so confused. Albel loves Slytha, -I think- but he's saying she's nothing. He really needs to go see a doctor for his multiple personality disorders. SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE! xd.png))

((Well he does love her but he's jealous of the dragon that died saving her because she wont return any of his love. He's got it going on in his mind that she's living in the past and won't ever REALLY love him, and he's really emotionally unbalanced xd.png))

((....and Slytha doesn't want to get close to anyone so when they die it won't hurt so much tongue.gif ))

Slytha growled loudly and got up. Her eyes blazed with fury and she ran infront of Albe with her sword in hand. She pointed her sword at him and stood between him and Fayt. "Stop." She growled and narrowed her eyes. Don't make the mistake of killing him. You'll regret it.

(9and we already established Albel has a multipersonality disorder. biggrin.gif ))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Meanwhile, Albel gos about killing people till she does xd.png))

Albel clawed Slytha and shoved her to the ground. He got on Fayt and raised his hand. Fayt and Albel struggled with each other. Fayt was having a lot of trouble because of his wound. Though, since he was scared to death, he had an adrenaline pump to help out. Albel had by now lost track of reality, just clawing away randomly.

Slytha winced and grittted her teeth. She got up and grabbed Albel's tail. She growled softly and tried to pull him away from Fayt. "Stop it!" Fayt, run! Go now, I'll try to distract him.

Fayt got up and started to run. Shortly after, he fell. He had moved only about 10 feet. The wounds had fatigued him a lot. Albel turned and slashed Slytha in the stomach with his claws. "get away from me!" he shouted angrily.

((Post faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Edited by Sai

Slytha gasped in pain and growled weakly. She was exausted, she hadn't gotten very much sleep and it had been a long day. She held a hand to her stomach in an attempt to stop the bleeding and glared up at Albel. You don't scare me. Not even death scares me anymore.

"Get away!" he shouted again. The pain was getting worse. Albel felt like he was going to lose his mind. He went after Fayt again. He grabbed his brother's leather collar and pulled him up. Before he could dig his claws into Fayt again, Albel dropped his katana and collapsed on Fayt from fatigue. Fayt exhaled very loudly with a moan mixed in as Albel fell on him. "Heavy!" he gasped.

((lol xd.png))

Slytha blinked. What? Albel, passed out? She shook her head in disbelief before walking up to Fayt. She grabed Albel's tail and pulled him to the side. She winced, looking down at her shirt. This is the second time this has happened to me. She swayed back in forth like *she* was going to pass out.

She put her hand on her forehead and manged not to pass out. "Fayt. Here." She held her sword out towards him. "You can use this to help yourself up. I would, but I think I'm going to pass out." She closed her eyes and struggled to open them again. Now I just need to think of a way to get Albel inside...

"Don't you faint too! I can't carry you both in!" Fayt moaned. He coughed as Albel was taken off him. He used her sword to stand up, still clutching his side. "Thanks" he murmured. Fayt looked at Albel, confused. he scratched the back of his head.

Slytha opened her eyes and held a hand to her stomach. "I'm not going to pass out..." She blinked her eyes drowisly. "Is butercup still here? Or Star?"

Star was still there, asleep in the kitchen. A napkin was above her head. Falling to earth as she breathed in, and flying back up as she exhaled.

"No, Buttercup and Rika are in town. Chi has gone back to her grandmas for now. I don't know about Star though..." he said. Fayt started to drag Albel into the house. "I'm just afraid of when he wakes up..." Fayt murmured, looking at his brother.

Ayos had been thoroghly enjoying the ride and the challenge. He tried to catch up with Fern as they whipped around corners, and flew under or over overpasses and veriouse ttreacherous passes. He really began flapping his wings trying to get ahead by useing the wall of wind as a vantage point. He rounded another bend as he came close to Fern and was once again neck in neck as the finish came up. The end of the Canyon was a cliff-face and a waterfall pouring water into the ocean. Ayos flapped harder, this was it the moment of truth which of the two was a better and faster flier? The energetic and protective hatchling Fern? Or the quiet and curiouse adult Ayos?

((The canyon empties into the ocean meaning we are at the top of the waterfall approaching it from behind and looking out onto the ocean.))

Slytha walked to the house and held the door open for him. "We could chain him up? Just untill he calms down or we could give him some kind of medicine if he tries to attack us. Er, what's it called...? That stuff that makes you feel really tired then you pass out." She tilted her head to one side. "If Star was still here we could get her to pin him down." No, that is a *really* bad idea.

Edited by snowdragon10

"A Roofie? Sedative?" Fayt set Albel on the floor and went into the bathroom. He got some sedative pills and brought them back to Slytha, "Here" he said, handing them to her. "I dont have any chains on hand though" he laughed. He went outside and got Albel's katana. "This might be good to keep away too." he said, holding it towards Slytha.

Fern saw the end of the canyon. It was a huge waterfall emptying into an ocean. Fern was still neck and neck with Ayos.

((Do you want a tie?))

Slytha pushed the kantana back towards Fayt. "Maybe you should hold onto his sword. I could hurt him, because I'm ticked off right now, and I don't want take any chances." She rolled her eyes. Albel's not the only one with anger management issues you know. She looked at the pill. What do you expect me to do with this? Shove it down his throat if he is attacking us? I really dought that would work.

She glanced back at Albel. "He won't kill me, but you probally need to watch out."

((Where even is Albel? you just said Fayt drug him back towards the house..))

((I said Fayt set him on the floor so in front of the staircase and the door.))

"Shove it down his throat now, it works for hours. If he wakes up, he'll be drowsy and clumsy." he said, shrugging. Fayt took the katana and hid it in Rika's room. "What do we do? ...Hurry up and give him the pills" he said in a paranoid way.

((g2g nn))

((A tie sounds good to me happy.gif))

Ayos tried as hard as he could to outfly Fern. The end of the race neared with them closing the gap between them and the waterfall at alarming speeds. Each of them travelling faster then 300MPH slipstreams coul be seen forming behind them. The cleared the finish line together at exacly the same time soaring out over the ocean like a pair of rockets. The immense wind leaving the canyon exploded out after them, its force tore part of the cliff-face off throughing rocks out into teh water harmlessly falling well short of Ayos and Fern. The spectical seemed to be the Canyons way of saying 'Great race! Both of you.' The dusthung in the air near the cliff and rocks splased down into the ocean sending up spouts of water that rained down like confetti, creating a rainbow in the high mist. Ayos slowed to a near stop and drifted on the ocean winds like a seagul riding a wind current. He flapped occasionally to compensate for the fact that he was somewhat heavier then a seagull. Ayos smiled at Fern which would have been enough to show exactly how much he enjoyed that race.

Fern went after Ayos until she was beside him. "Wasn't that fun," said Fern, brimming with happiness.

((My mind is going blank))

((kk.))((godmoding alert..))

"Don't we need some water first." She shrugged. "Oh whatever." She opened his mought slightly with her hand and and dropped the pills in. She closed his mought and backed away. I hope he doesn't choke or anything...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Many tired yawns. I thin this will be it for tonight 48844 I am on the verge of passing out from wearyness. Tomorrow?))

Ayos couldn't help but laugh quietly. Fern had such energy and happyness that he couldn't help it. Just seeing the big smile on the little hatchling's face was more than enough to get Ayos in high spirits. He looked out out over the ocean. Someday I will fly out across the entire ocean but not today, he thought to himself. He then turned and headed back to the mainland in order to land and rest his wings. He motioned for Fern to follow him as he flew back to the land.

((Aaaaaallllllrighty then! I am off to the bed that so lovingly calls my name good night to all well met Roleplayers. Untill we meet again!))

Fern followed Ayos, landing near him. She then found a nearby rock that was warmed by the sun. Fern soon fell asleep.

((Good night everyone. Since En'K'Haral is going to bed and megasuper got warned again and can't post again, I will have to wait))

Fayt looked at Albel, "He'll be fine. Your throat still has natural contractions even in your sleep" he said, pointing to his throat. Fayt may have not been the best at fighting, but he was quite smart. The pills slipped down Albel's throat but he remained asleep. Fayt looked at his own cut and went back into the bathroom to put some gauze on it.

Slytha nodded and sat down across from Albel. How long do you think he will be asleep? Slytha winced and looked at her stomach. Well, atleast I've stopped bleeding. She sighed. But my sweater is pretty much ruined.

Edited by snowdragon10