picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Oo you're on early))

"I don't know. I don't know why collapsed in the first place- he seemed just fine and dandy!" Fayt called from the bathroom. He came out, "Never seen him get this bad, or at least in a while I havent..." he muttered.

((yes, we had a half day, and it was snowing! sdhjdhjlhmjh! the last time it snowed here was like 10 years ago!! biggrin.gif now i'm gonna get sick from staying out in freezing weather too long xd.png))

Slytha sighed. This is all my fault. Albel never tried to kill himself before I started living here. Maybe I should have just run off a long time ago. She looked at the ground, her hair covering her face. Maybe- I should just leave now. Albel said I didn't matter anymore, so I don't see a reason why not too.. She didn't want to leave, but if her leaving would keep Albel from killing himself and everyone else, then she would.

((Albel has bunny ears xd.png Fayt just has cat ones, did you realize that?[/i]

Edited by snowdragon10

((Ah, I was on a field trip and missed my bus when I got back to the school and it took forever to get home -.-

oh, I guess he IS that rabid Easter Bunny...))

Fayt scratched the back of his head. "I doubt he meant that. It was probably one of those random things you blurt out when you're not yourself. I mean, I'm no Physiologist but I noticed...." Fayt paused in his sentence. he laid sideways in the sofa chair. "I noticed you don't return any attention he gives you. And I would defiantly call Albel a guy with emotional issues. Ever since our mother died anyways..."

((back... and so.. cold..))

Slytha blinked. He din't mean it..? I-i have a reason why I never stay in one place too long and aviod making friends. She thought back to her friends, Vix, Jane, Kat, Moonbeam, Jay... and her best friend, Forestfire. All of them had been her friends, and all of them were dead, even Scarlet. She closed her eyes. Its so when they die, it doesn't hurt so much.

Edited by snowdragon10

((*Taps foot impatiently*))

Fayt made a bark of laughter. "And just what makes you think that rabid furball is going to die?" he asked,looking at Albel. "It's not good to distance yourself like that. You may think it feels better, but you only hurt the others around you" he said blandly, staring at the ceiling. "What's worse? Being dead? Or being alive and having to suffer?"

Edited by Sai

Slytha opened he eyes and glanced at Albel. "He's almost died twice already." She sighed. "The reason the people around me are getting hurt now is because I didn't leave when I was still dragon. If I would have, Albel wouldn't be like this." I hope he still has a bit of kindness left.

"Well, he's not killing as much. Just don't be so bull headed about this. The cautious do not live at all." he turned his head to face Slytha. "Courage isn't the absence of fear, but rather the understanding that there's something more important than fear" Albel rustled lightly in his sleep.

((Where have I heard that before..)))

Slytha growled softly. You aren't one to talk. But, I do agree with you, partially. Someone without fear is not brave, but insane. She glanced over at Albel. I think he might wake up soon.

((*Shrug* many places. It's been used way too many times in way too many places))

"You're going to make him a psychopath again, you know that? It doesn't matter whether you leave or not. It's going to happen" he murmured, looking at Albel. Albel's weapon was hid but he still had claws. Albel put a hand on his stomach.

(back.. I just had to hit my bro with a snowball xd.png but now I can't feel my hands..))

slytha winced. I figured that.. She sighed sadly. Everything that happens just seems to tick him off more...

Slytha tilted up her head and looked over at Albel. "Are you feeling, er, ok?" Is *he* feeling ok? Hmpf. He attacked *us*.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel's eyes slowly opened. He was drowsy and the voices were distant. His eyes were still thinned. He wasn't really paying attention anymore, he just didn't care what anyone had to say. What was the point?

Slytha glanced over at Fayt. He's suppose to be acting like this because of the pills, right? I hope giving him those pills was a good idea.... She looked back at Albel and waved her hand infront of his face. "Hey, Albel. Are you ok?"

Yes. Those pills are heavy. 3 can be lethal to a human if taken at once, but he's a dragon so he should just be really drowsy for the next few hours. Fayt shrugged. Albel's eyes didn't respond to her hand moving. He briefly glanced at her but didn't speak. His hunting vision was still in action but he couldn't really move. Edited by Sai

((back))

Slytha put her hand back next to her side. Thats good to know. Do you think he can understand what's going on? If I said anything, do you think he would hear me? Um.. Do you know where any bandages are? I'm not really bleeding anymore, but I don't want to risk it. You know how Albel acts around blood...

Edited by snowdragon10

Yeah, he can hear, he just can't really move or interact right now. I bet we sound like echos though Fayt snickered quietly. In the bathroom, use gauze. Albel struggled to sit up. He wobbly was able to stand for a few seconds and then fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Slytha nodded then glanced back over at Albel. "Don't try to move around to much, you might hurt yourself." She got up and walked to the bathroom. Thanks.

She quickly found the gauze and put some on her cut. She walked back into the living room and stood a few feet away from Albel. Do you think he will try to attack us in a few hours? If he does, you need to go, I can take care of myself. He won't hurt me anyway.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel wanted to sat he didn't care but couldn't speak. He pulled himself from the floor, trying to stand up again. "Hey, relax!" Fayt scolded. He went to Albel and put his arm around his shoulder, helping Albel to stand and then sit back on the couch. "Take it easy, Brother" he said, noticing Albel's eyes. Last time Fayt had seen Albel's hunting eyes, he'd been killing everyone at the lab. I don't know...maybe. That probably depends on you. Fayt sat next to Albel. Your paranoia or my life he said, dulling his eyes knowing he was probably going to die because of this girl.

Slytha sighed and sat down on one of the chairs near the couch. I'll try not to tick him off then. If you want to stay, then you can, its your decision. She looked at the ground. 'Don't return any attenion'? What do you mean by that?

Fayt dulled his eyes. You say that as if I could ever outrun him... he paused, looking up at the ceiling. I mean whenever he hugs you, nuzzles you, or anything. You just get pissed off and yell at him. Then you have the nerve to go back and do it again 5 minutes after you apologize. Fayt put the palm of his hand on his forehead. I swear I can never understand girls.

I could stall him for a few minutes.. Slytha rolled her eyes. First off, I don't always act like that. Second, I only act like that when he pins me down and kisses me or whatever. There is something called personal space you know. Plus, I'm not really a hugging type of person and I get ticked off when I'm forced to do anything.

((Lol she just reminded me of Kaiba from ytas "I'm not a very huggie person"))

Yeah, your actions speak differently. Because if that's your excuse, everything must seem like force to you. Really, you just sit there. You going to die with that blank face and state of mind? Fayt asked, making a bark of laughter.

((er... never heard of it....?))

Slytha growled softly. I would call getting pined down and kissed, three times, being forced. I've lived like this for a long time, and I'm still alive and well. If I had acted diffrently I would probally be dead already. She huffed quietly. If this is your way of keeping me from getting pissed, you aren't doing a very good job.

((You've never watched Yugioh Abridged?))

Fayt raised an eyebrow. Well trying to give any passion at all to you is like trying to love a rock. It doesn't work so well. Just saying... he trailed off, looking to the side. Albel leaned against the back of the couch.

Nick yawned. he was floating on the pool water. He was kind of sleepy, and he was holding keisha's hand tightly so she wouldnt sink and drowned. "Keisha yew wakes?" he asked

Keisha yawned, her cheek pressed against the edge of the pool. She blinked open her eyes and glanced over at Nick, yawning again. "I am nows.." she said softly, still holding onto the edge with her free hand. "You fell sleeps and I didn't want to wake you so I waited... But you wouldn't wakes so I fell sleep myself." she narrowed her eyes. "Surprised I didn't drowns.." she mumbled softly to herself.

Edited by Krissi2197