picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Refresh the page and look at the picture again))

Albel remained quiet. His mean streak was gradually working it's way back. Each minute that passed made his mood all the worse. That included his temper.

Arumat turned his horse and went back to town. He would deal with this one later.

Slytha sighed again and walked over to the couch. I thought so.. She sat on the couch arm. I'm sorry... She looked to the side. I guess I lost my temper. You to suddenly stop hunting dragons might be too much to ask for...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Refresh again....))

Albel still remained quiet. He didn't care about the hunting. He hated that dragon. It was far dead but he wished it was alive so he could kill it himself. He hated Slytha for it too.

Slytha glanced at him. Why are you mad? Is it because I yelled at you? She looked off to the side again. I can't help unless I know why. I don't like talking to myself either.

((could you give in an eyebrow? Then it would be perfect biggrin.gif we might want to delete our Ooc posts so a mod doesn't get mad..))

((You DO know that if you have an OoC post along with an RP post you won't get in trouble, right? No matter how offtopic it is. xd.png))

Cara was already flying back to the cave, a pissed expression on her face. She landed in the front of the cave and laid down, closing her eyes. Hunters did that to my home... I can't believe this.. She thought to herself, growling softly. Her tail swished back and fourth angrily. I need to tell Keisha soon.. she thought, not knowing that her daughter was already there.

Edited by Krissi2197

((There))

"That's not my problem, Maggot" he growled. His tone was a bit dark and chilling. He lightly clawed at his own leg. If the dragoness was still small, he would've kicked it around the house all day. "Scram"

((thx!))

Slytha sighed. "That isn't my name, but I dought that will make a diffrence to you. If that isn't why your are so mad, then why are you? I can't think of any other reason.." She tilted her head to one side. "Nope, can' think of a reason." Besides, you can't make me go anywhere. I'm not afraid of you, remember?

Albel could think of a few ways that would get her away. She'd be standing there all day in his mind. He wasn't going to try and explain. Why bother? It's not like she cares anyways. He became restless even more. he stood up and went to the door. "I'm going for another walk" he growled, his eyes thinning as he glanced at her and walked out the door. By now, 'I'm going for a walk' had translated into 'I'm going to go kill someone'.

((xd.png Sorry, There are other places I rp at and there rules are diffrent.))

Albel wait, don't go, I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. I won't say another thing if you want. Slytha looked up. Your only hurting yourself by killing. I don't want you to become a monster that can do nothing more than kill... Please don't...

((brb, g2g eat))

(( ninja.gif ))

His dark red eyes had lightened up again, glowing a blood red like they normally did when he smelt blood or something of the sort. His pupils had thinned to slits. Albel paused, looking back at Slytha again. "Why should I listen to a petty human?" he asked. He made a bark of laughter, amused.

Edited by Sai

(yays! your back biggrin.gif))

"Because... I'm not just a petty human. I'm the petty human you like." She sighed. "And- I feel the same." She looked at the ground. Now please, don't go killing everything. Your mostly just hurting yourself. She crossed her arms. Don't turn back into the monster you said you were.

(lolz. I can almost imagine Krissi's expression when she reads that xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yes, now post biggrin.gif))

"Heh. I don't believe you" Albel muttered, turning and stepping out the door. She'd said those lines many times before. She would forget about them about an hour from now. He didn't care anymore. He just wanted the problem GONE.

Edited by Sai

((lolz, I put 'pretty' instead of 'petty'. xd.png))

Slytha growled softly. And how is that so hard to believe? If I don't like you then why would I have saved your life? She looked at the ground. If I don't, then why am I still here? She sighed softly. Fine. Believe whatever you want.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yeah, I noticed. I was like "I think she read that wrong..." xd.png

and what the heck?))

"You humans like to use others- toy with minds. You're not a dragon anymore. That human vessel is your permanent body." Albe felt a sharp pain in his chest that made i hard to breath. It was one of those pains and stuffed feelings when you are severely depressed but won't let it out. He couldn't imagine her telling the truth from her actions.

Edited by Sai

Slytha winced. I might be. I'm still going to try my best to not turn completly human. I won't let that happen. It can't happen. She gritted her teeth. I will stay partially dragon, I've only gotten a humans body. I won't turn tame. She shook her head. I won't let it happen.

Edited by snowdragon10

((lol, wtf?))

"Convince me" he said, pausing when he reached the bottom of the steps. he really wanted to say 'console me' but that just wouldn't sound right. He exhaled fire from his nose, still pissed off. Who should I kill? A dragon village? A human village? he asked.

I can't stop you anyway. She sighed sadly and leaned back on the couch. I just hope you won't. Its not like you would listen to me anyway. She looked away. Please don't kill any dragons, or get yourself hurt.

Edited by snowdragon10

Dragon village it is he laughed darkly. He wanted to cause her the pain she caused him. "Hey, Albel" Fayt called running out of the woods. "Rika is in town with the others, in case you were wondering" he said, approaching. "And starting with you" Albel said, looking over at Fayt. "Pardon?" Fayt asked, confused. Albel drew his katana, "Let's have some fun, Brother"

((Aww, this is what Albel feels like:

)) Edited by Sai

Slytha winced. Wait. Don't She sighed. If you're that ruthless, I can't stop you. She looked up at Fayt. If you want to live, you should run, now. Don't come back. She looked at the ground. I'm sorry. Just- She paused. am I the reason you are killing everyone? She looked up. I don't think I could live with that if I was.

Fayt stood still, turning white in the face. He knew he couldn't outrun Albel. He put his hands on in front of him as a sign of surrender. "Wait...." he paused, not knowing what to say to delay Albel. Albel clutched the handle on his sword. He didn't want to beg for Slytha's love. It wouldn't be real. Nevertheless, that frustration built up and he didn't know what to do.

((lol xd.png that made me start randomly laughing. Hey look! its Albel!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqGn7lhrDBI xd.png ))

Slytha looked up. You didn't kill him...? I thought- Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought. She paused. Don't kill him because I said that. He's the only family you have left. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

Edited by snowdragon10

((I literally rofl'd))

Nothing matters anymore. I lost anything that mattered to me. he growled. It was always known that the most dangerous people were ones with nothing to lose. Albel got a splitting headache. The thought having nothing was too overwhelming in his mind.

Edited by Sai

Slytha winced. Nothing? No one? What about Rika, Fayt, me? She sighed sadly. If you want to live in misery, them I guess I can't stop you. Its you own fault. She growled softly and looked away from him.

((just give that bunny a longer tail and they could be twins!!))

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt doesn't know me, Rika hates me, and you're nothing! he shouted, clasping the side of his head with one hand. He had so much hate, he didn't know what to do anymore. He ran at Fayt and cut him down with his sword. Fayt collapsed on the ground with a long gash across his chest and belly, though he was still alive. He let out a sharp yelp and held his hands to the long gash.