picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((It's ok I just reviewed my posts and it doesn't indicate that Ayos has actually reached gal so as far as Shadow knows he's standing there quietly. So here is a minor update to pull you into the conversation happy.gif))

"I'm actually contacting you for some one else. Give me a second and I'll find out what he needs." Ayos turned to Shadow and addressed the man. "Alright, I've managed to reach Galamonaro. He just needs to know what it is you wanted." Ayos said, grinning at his personal success.

Shadow raised an eyebrow towards the little dragon. He was slightly surprised though he soon figured he shouldn't be. "Well thank you tiny dragon. Tell him it is Marcus from windfall. We met the undertaker at around the same time as each other. Tell him I need his help with a new magic and that I am a bit curious as too the strengths, advantages, disadvantages, and weaknesses of it. Tell him I will give him some tea... or access to my family graveyard." Shadow's family was a rich one in both wealth and at one point, the size of the family. Because of this every member of his family from the greatest of warriors to the flimsiest servants were in one spot that only Shadow had the key to.

Cane's eyes narrowed rudely. "No. I refuse to be lectured by one of those scaly overgrown fire breathing geckos. They are stuck up and have no manners." Cane frowned slightly thinking about the many looks he would get from the dragons. Though in a way he couldn't blame them. He was after all one of the most active dragon hunters. Cane sighed and looked back at Lily. "I understand that they are great with fire. But I can't bring myself to learn from a dragon and besides they don't exactly do what I want to be able to do with the fire."

"No problem but uh...you can call me Ayos." He said introducing himself to Shadow before he returned to Galamonaro. "Ok so the guy says his name is Marcus, and that you guys met in windfall." "I remember him. Fought with Undertaker." Ayos nodded reflexively and then remembered he wasn't talking in person. "Yeah that's him. He want's to learn about a certain kind of magic. Strengths, weaknesses and the like, he's offered tea or access to his family's graveyard." Galamonaro chuckled mentally and verbally. "Funny he should say that. Some one else was asking something similar. Alright I'll see him, have him come here. Where are you guys right now?" "Gintania." "Travel north until you come to the river, then travel west towards the mountains. You should see my place before too long the entrance is carved out of the mountainside and there should be two sentry holes on either side of the main gate. Oh and he can bring some premium green tea with him. I don't need access to more graveyards." Ayos cut the connection and turned to Marcus. "He has agreed to talk to you about magic but you'll have to meet him at his home in the mountains. I know where it is and can take you there...that is if no one else minds. I mean I can just give you directions too." At the last part he looked up to Meracle and then around at the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the homestead Galamonaro notified Laura. "Seems like we'll be having more guests before too long. I'll have the servants prepare some food. Could you tell Shat if there is anything he would like to just tell one of the skeletons. They'll prepare it for him. I need to fix the guards." It had been something he had been putting off since the attack on his home and now that Earl had shown his ugly face he felt the need for security was much more pressing now. He headed into the catacombs that flanked the Main foyer inside them were the remains of the wights. Both had been dispelled so as not to make them suffer. At the back of the room was a very large pile of money earned by the servants in windfall. "Maybe I should open an account with the bank." He muttered to himself as he started laying out the two jumbled corpses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure." Tackeron said to Itakira catching Rina's hint as well. As they arrived at the cave, it was extremely well hidden, he hadn't even noticed a cave while flying overhead. Hideout was the perfect term for it, although why they needed to hide nagged at the back of the electric dragon's mind. "Not a bad place." He said complimenting them.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Lily folded her arms, puffing air in one cheek in an effective pout. She was mostly dragon after all. "Geckos!? I'll have you know I am mostly dragon!" she pointed her flute at him, though nervous to actually make any jab. "Since when are Aquarians stuck up anyway? You know they're risking their hides to fight in a war against their own kind- for your sake. If they didn't we'd probably be totally screwed" she defended. She glanced over at the training groups. "Besides I'm quite sure that whatever magic you have, they have something similar. You know dragons are the ones that showed humans to use magic in the first place"

"Is that so?" Dion murmured amused. He looked over the diner she pointed out. It was old fashioned. He smiled at it. Oh that brought back memories. "Seems like only yesterday for me. I guess that's what happens when you're dead for a decade or two" he laughed quietly in a breathy way. He opened the door and looked at Erin again, "After you..."

"Well why not make a nice little trip out of it?" Meracle declared, hands on hips. Rika rolled her eyes, "Not all of us have wings" she muttered. Meracle winked, "Oh I'm sure we could borrow someone's back around here. There's plenty of dragon buddies we got sitting around this place. Does Gal mind a party or what? I need someone new to harass" she grinned.

Edited by Sai

((Meracle can be such a little witch sometimes xd.png

Also I can see you lurking FRoDykins.))

"I doubt it, he would probably welcome a group of people." Ayos commented thinking of how happy the man sounded when they were talking. "But if we aren't careful we may get pulled into a magic lesson. He seemed almost too eager to talk to Marcus here about magic." Ayos added sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh heh, that makes sense. Still at least you don't have seams." She said laughing lightly. She walked through the door the Dion held open for him. "Such a gentleman." She teased. Erin went over to a booth and waited for Dion to join her.

Edited by En'K'Haral

( ok, no Kayla post because I want red to go to the proboards. amd I'm not sure how to reply yet)

Laura chucked, " Nice to se you're popular." And quickly explained what was happening to Shat.

"Already ate thanks" was his only reply before turning a page. Laura shrugged and gently layed down. Closing her eyes she layed there, her ears flicking occasionally to the sound of pages flipping.

((Frody.... kins....? Really? Lol))

Shadow looked up at Rika with a grin. "Are you going to come with us or am I going to have to carry you while you kick and scream?" Shadow stood up from his semi bed in the snow and began to head towards a little shop. "I need to buy some tea since I don't have any. You guys can search for a winged dragon to carry us.. well maybe two, Ayos probably won't be able to carry one of us." Shadow was of course poking fun at Ayos and Rika. Shadow made his way to the closest herbal shop and bought some tight uniformed light green leaves of the Camellia Sinensis. He had found throughout his years that the best tea is the tea steeped fresh. Shadow wasn't an expert at making green tea, but he fancied himself pretty good at it.

Cane put his arms up in a "I give, I give" manner and took a step back when Lily started to gripe at him. "You see, I don't see you as mostly dragon though. Actually you resemble more of a squirrel right now." Cane grinned. "Also I know that they are and I know what the legends, and or, history, says. I still think they are stuck up geckos though. You however, your more like a squirrel... But that is okay."

((I couldn't help but notice it wasn't on your nickname list ninja.gif

You can blame D-Gray Man for that one xd.png))

"Just for that you get to ride with me." Ayos muttered under his breath. So what if he couldn't carry a person much larger than a small child on his back. He could carry a full grown adult in his talons. Although now that he thought about it, that was probably less than amusing for said adult. Despite his physical strength he was still smaller than the average human. "Alright while you do that we'll see if we can find someone to carry those of the group that can't fly. Faze are you coming too?" He called over to the boy on the bench.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal began casting the re-animation spell on the two former door guards. The magic flared to life and wove around the corpses and then faded. They didn't move at first but Galamonaro began readying the next spell. "Master. I am-" "Don't move, I'm not done yet." He said cutting off the usual spiel that the undead gave when they were re-animated. The weaving of a second spell came to life and enshrouded the two corpses, refreshing and restoring some of the flesh and muscle and imbuing it with some magic ability of it's own, the magic was alteration based, and would allow the servants to alter materials of their own bodies and materials they had direct contact with. When the spell was complete Galamonaro sighed and looked over his remade Wights. "Your purpose is to guard the entrance of this home at all costs. Aside from me and Laura whom will will meet later you are to challenge everyone approaching the door. You can alter things with a touch but only slightly, making them harder, softer, sharper, duller, lighter, or heavier. You can do this to your own bodies as well but keep clear of fires and holy magic. They are anathema to you, do you understand?" The wights nodded and Galamonaro continued. "The swords and armor by your feet are for you. Wear the armor and carry the swords at all times, your guard posts are to either side of the main door outside. I am expecting guests. If a dragon named Ayos or a man named Marcus arrives treat them and anyone with them with courtesy." The wights nodded again and Gal left the catacombs to return to the library to see Shat still sifting through books. Gal grabbed a book of his own and sat down next to Laura to read. "There, now that we have some guards again. Hopefully there won't be anymore break-ins." He said referring to Earl's unwelcome arrival earlier.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Rika mellowed over the dragon options. Seth would be her first choice of size, but he'd be much too big to fit in Galamonaro's cave. Most probably anyway. She thought again to the fluffy dragon Icefire had met. He seemed to have a longer body and was about 8 or 9 feet tall. "Sheik, you there?" "Yes, who is this?" "... Rika. My friends and I need a ride to a cave if you're willing" "Certainly. I'll be right over" Rika stretched her arms out. The dragon emerged from the crowd a ways away and flew down, landing in front of the group. "Oh there's quite a few... ah you two can fly... that makes..." he counted them. "Five of you need a ride.... think I can manage" he laid down to the ground, "Climb aboard then. Where are you headed?" Faze clambered off the bench and looked at the dragon wearily with his hands in his pockets. Truth be told, he'd never flown. He brushed off Ayos's question but stood with the others.

Dion smiled as she teased. He sat in the booth and looked around. "It's nice to leave the lab... I rarely go out anymore" he sighed quietly. He often wondered if he did it out of self guilt about working in the hybrid lab. At least it hadn't been all bad. When not manipulated as objects of war, most hybrids were sweet. Hybrids like Lily that were sweet and didn't want to hurt anyone. But people hated their existence anyway. It seemed unbearably unfair. It wasn't their fault. No, it was Dion's, and all the other scientists that made them that way. He rubbed his temple in discomfort. Remembering Erin's presence, he looked up at her again and smiled, "So what do you do? I mean outside the war efforts"

"I am not!" Lily squealed, sounding like she was 5 as she stomped a foot. "I think someone ELSE around here is stuck up. And it's NOT the dragons!" she pointed her flute again, speaking as sharply as her dainty nature could muster. As she steamed over it, starring him down, a small cloud formed over Cane's head, raining snowflakes down since the freezing weather couldn't make rain.

Edited by Sai

Shadow was just walking up as the dragon asked where they were headed. As he came to a stop he had just finished tying the bag of leaves to his belt and looked at the group. "I am ready whenever you guys are." He also turned to the dragon as he climbed onto its back. "Thank you by the way. This really is a great help." When Shadow reached the top, he leaned down to offer a hand to anyone who may need or want it.

Cane chuckled and took another step back. "You making that hard to prove there. As for some else being stuck up you should take me to them so I can let them know. Since it obviously cannot be me." Cane chuckled a little more. He was trying hard to not just bust out laughing at the change of character Lily just went through. When the snow began to fall he stuck his hand out and began to catch the flakes until he had a handful snow, and through it at Lily.

((o_o I don't remember what she does...quick to the wiki! *Gasp* I doesn't say! Umm...writes! She writes! Errr...stuff. Yeaahhh...))

"What do I do? No one's asked me that before...hmm." Erin was silent a moment as she thought about her pastimes. "I do try my hand at writing. But for the most part I just work, since I live there and all. But yeah, I guess I write, oh and read. What about you? I bet there are things you do outside the lab." Erin asked as they were handed menus. "Water please." She said to the waitress before waiting on Dion's answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Seth can fit. Like with the cult's lair it is designed to accommodate dragons of all sizes. Plus undead don't get tired so they didn't have to rest while making the renovations.))

"We're going to the foot of the mountains. I'll lead the way one everyone is ready to go, I know where it is." Galamonaro's home wasn't a location that was public ally known since he rarely shared the fact that he even had a home. To most he was just a traveler that happened to be there. Ayos took off once shadow and the others climbed onto the dragon and lead them to Gal's house.

((Frodykins ninja'd me T.T))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Sheik shook his body like a dog so his fur fluffed up. He waited as Shadow and the others climbed up and settled in. His owl snow spirits bounced up from the snow, flying overhead. "Guess we're about ready" he stated, giving his saber-fanged grin. Meracle stretched her wings, "Alright then sweet-cakes. Lead the way" she looked at Ayos.

((I was born to make you awks Enk))

Dion nodded at her as she spoke, "Writing... sounds fun" he imagined it as a peaceful pass time. If not chaotic when on the verge of a good idea. "Oh... no not really... I generally keep to myself. The hybrids come around to visit..." he trailed off as he noticed how awkward he sounded. He looked to the waitress, "Same... water please" he gave the menu a once-over and set it down.

Lily edged forward as he backed up again. She swiftly dodge the snowball. While she was very small, it allowed her to be much more agile than the average person. She lunged forward and latched her hands onto the front of his shirt, giving a small shake. She stared at the ground and closed her eyes as she spoke, seemingly worked up, "It's you! You! You're a stuck up jerk! Do you even care about the sacrifices others make for you!?"

((No kidding, I never have any idea of what to do with Meracle's sweet-nothings. .__. ))

"Alright, since we're all ready let's go then." He saidtrying not to seem quite so enthusiastic after Meracle's comment. Although it was likely just about everyone could see his head swelling. Ayos lept into the air and once he was sure the others were following, he lead the way to Galamonaro's manor/cave. He had only actually been to the place twice but recalled it was carved out of the mountain side so it wasn't like he planned to move anytime soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh heh, well you seem like the kind to be super commited to your work. I can respect that in man, and it's good to have the hybrids visit. Are they all like Arceus, or are they all different?" Erin was very interested in the hybrids. After all they showed that human and Dragon DNA were on some level compatible with eachother. That in itself was a huge scientific breakthrough, so naturaly she as a huge dragon fanatic and as a scientist was very interested in them.

((Hurrrr))

Sheik flew after the dragon as he took off. Meracle trailed close by. Sheik kept his head raised to block the others from the icy wind. He was way used to it. He came from high in the mountains where it was always snowpeaked. So the winter season felt like home to him. ((I don't know what to do here D:))

Dion smiled awkwardly, "Yeah... committed..." he echoed quietly. He was either obsessed or he was just bored out of his mind. Having no people around for a while worked at him. Erin's question about the hybrids made him pause in thought. "There are different classes of hybrids. All destructive. I'd say stealth and outright. Arceus was more a stealth kind. A... dud on the goals they had in mind... but it's appearing harmless and shifting form into something fiercer when needed" he pictured the dragon form in his mind. "Then there are others that are more straightforward... they get the most harassment anymore because of how obvious it is that they're hybrids" he thought of Albel. The harassment over the years he received drove him to be a violent wreck. At least Fayt seemed to turn out well. Dion made a breathless laugh, "I keep hoping Fayt will rub off on Albel. He's given up on really everyone. He's a complete flip side of how he used to be. They receive so much hate... it's not their fault. It's ours... the scientists that made them"

((Wasn't really much too do there. *shrug*))

Ayos lead the group into a northwestern air current and pretty much just coasted to the mountains. It wasn't a long trip, the expansion of the city had brought it very close to Galamonaro's home, so most of the trip was over city buildings and then the limits. Following that they flew over the forest seperating Gridania and Windfall and pulled out of the current once the river came into sight. Ayos followed the river and within a few minutes a clearing at the foot of the mountain came into view. There was a small stone bridge crossing the river just a little ways from the foot of a waterfall. To the right of the waterfall was an enormas wooden entrance and it was flanked by two guard hovels each containing a man clad in armor and wielding a claymore. the moment Ayos landed in front of the doors both men who up close were pale and super skinny rose their blades to the guard position and stepped out of the hovels. "Who are you and what is your business?" Ayos was a little taken aback at first but then remembered that Galamonaro had been present the last time he went inside the home. "Uhh...I'm Ayos, our friend Marcus had an appointment?" The guards relaxed and withdrew back to their hovals. "The master is waiting for you inside. Use the human entrace at the middle of the left gate." The guard indicated the spot where a more mansized door had been carved out, although due to his height it would be a tighter fit for the dragon, but it looked like he would be able to squeeze through. Ayos made his way over to the gate and stared accusingly at the doorknob. Most places had handles or latches, he could operate those with ease but knobs were another matter. He could work them but preferred to avoid it since he always looked all manner of stupid doing so.

((cue the apposable thumbs?))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"That would be the dragon form he mentioned I presume." She said enthusiastically. To transform with genetics instead of magic was another big breakthrough. So why did Dion seem depressed. Even if they were ment for destruction they certainly weren't doing that now. At least not in windfall when she was monitering the city. "No need to sound so depressed. You've made a number of scientific breakthroughs. Like the DNA compatibility, that alone could change the relationship between humans and dragons drastically. Arceus' ability to transform without the use of magic is another tremendous breakthrough. You really should be proud of yourself. Even if the hybrids of today got shunned that doesn't mean the hybrids of tomorrow will be too. With some effort on mankind's part we can help secure a unified future...at least that's what I think." Erin said feeling a little emberrased at her spiel. The waitress returned with their water. "Have you made a desicion?"

((I started a new day, Day 4. Sai, you and Ware can go post there, while Enk and I try to finish things up on Day 3.

Hey Nick, are you still working on the Academy?))

Minerva frowned sadly and thought, 'Atlas, please stop being ignorant and rude. You're not going to make things better for you, if you don't clean up your act. People, who don't like you, are going to hate you more and more.' Then she heard Fayt say that Atlas likes people who are doing the wrong thing. She felt attacked by it and asked, "Fayt, am I doing anything wrong?" The only people, who were Atlas's friends, Minerva knew were Malice, Nick, and herself. Minerva wondered what was it the latter two did to make Fayt think they were in wrong.

Atlas took a deep breath and let out a sigh to calm herself down. "Come on, let's go see Maki. I'm sure, we'll have a better time with her," she said to her children and nieces. Then Atlas took off from the cave and flew off to the woods near Gridania as she delivered a telepathic message to Maki to meet them outside Gridania near the river. Atlas landed in the woods and let the hatchlings climb off. "We're going to meet Maki, next. So Kylie and Danielle, be nice!" she told them firmly. "Yes, Aunt Atlas," the nieces replied.

((Next drama going to happen soon, and no, it's not going to affect Maki badly like it did with Minerva. But rather the family themselves. A pair of Gridanians are going to cause trouble.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Wha?))

Fayt frowned, "You and Nick are exceptions. But the horde, Malice, and all the others that cant wait to kill humans. She's a monster. She won't change. So she trusts you two humans. Doesn't care to protect any other humans. Some hero. I don't like frauds. And now she's making her children think as rotten as her" he fumed. He paced around the room, "You know I was great at controlling myself during my own blood lusts. But she. She went around killing thousands on her own free will. And she looks at my kind like mindless beasts. Where does she get off? Posing as some high and mighty figure with her snobby nose pointed in the air. When she's caused so much pain and suffering it's a miracle it's even considered forgivable!" he stopped pacing and looked at Minerva, "Then maybe I'll join the war effort. And when she comes running to cause more pain with that jackass Malice that's she too cowardly to stand up to, I'll stop her from hurting anyone else ever again"

((Lol there's your drama))

Sheik landed softly and let the others down off his back. When everyone was off he stood up and shook his fur again. Meracle landed next to Ayos. "Isn't that cute" she grinned, turning the knob for him. "So you know your way around here or what?" she asked, her arms folding across her chest.

Dion laughed quietly again, "Perhaps. But a good thing done for the wrong reason still makes it bad. They were created to be mindless weapons to be slaves to humans. The only way I can really see for fixing it is to give a genetic serum to permanently take away the hunter string in their DNA" he said, staring at the glass of water. He looked up to the waitress, "Just a medium-well burger please"

((Well actually, I was thinking about having two human Gridanians ))

Aeolus cast a strong wind aura to blow off the biting hyena monsters, but not without their teeth tearing off some of his flesh. The green dragon winced and staggered in pain from the wounds on his shoulders. Javier was fending off a hyena monster while he was still down on the ground. Jess was locked into combat with two necromancesses as they cast light and dark spells at one another. “Oh so you want another one, eh? Well now I hope you learn your lesson on what happens when you get cocky,” said Riev as he cast another dark lightning spell at him. The fast monster kept dodging Richard’s attacks while it was trying to counter with bites. Canteralla was burned by a monster’s fireball and she tried to scratch at the winged creature, who flew out of the way of her claws.

In the distance, Atlas saw two dragons, hybrids, and some humans, one of them was that female hunter Atlas fought two years ago. She growled quietly under her breath and said to the hatchlings, "Everyone, let's move." The hatchlings looked at her with curious looks and Androcles asked, "Huh? Why?" "Don't ask me, let's go," she told them. As they walked down along the river to get away from the group at Galamonero's gates, Kylie noticed the two hybrids and thought, 'Oh hybrids. That's why.' Now the balloon hatchling understood why Aunt Atlas was herding them away, to keep them out of the sight and reaches of the hybrids. After the group was no longer in sight, Atlas gave Maki new directions on where to meet her family. "I wonder what mom's other friend is going to be like," said Androcles. "Probably the same as Minerva and Nick," replied Danielle, who didn't have high hopes for Maki. Just then, two men saw the infamous destroyer Atlas and walked up to the family with looks of hate on their faces. "Well well, if it isn't the big fat lump of turd, Atlas," said one of the men, who was short-haired. "And look, she's got demon spawns of her own. Aren't they so cute?" said the second man sarcastically. The hatchlings got all defensive as Atlas glared angrily at them and growled, "What do you want, Gridanians?!" Normally, she'd use the word 'humans' as an insult, but now that she's known the difference between good and bad humans and the fact that the Gridanians were mean to her at the tournament, she use the term 'Gridanians' with disdain. "We want you off our country. You and your freakish hatchlings better get out of here or else," said the short-haired man. "Or else what, you hairless ape?! I'm only here to visit a friend, not kill anybody if that's what you think?" Atlas snarled. She can handle the crap these Gridanians throw at her, but how dare they insult her hatchlings? If she was her old self, she'd kill them in an instant.

"If she does kill again, please stop her. But don't kill her, we don't want the hatchlings to lose their mother and aunt like she did her sister," said Minerva. She was afraid that Androcles and the other hatchlings might grow up to hate hybrids if Atlas did die by Fayt's hand.

((Will wait for Sapphire response, unless Enk doesn't know what to make her say.))

((Heads up! Drama-llama incoming! xd.png))

"Eh heh, yeah I know my way around. Well I know how to get to the library and dining room. Galamonaro is usually in one of those anyways. Plus if we do get lost there are skeletons to guide us. Try not to be creeped out by them." He said looking back at Rika and the others who haven't met Gal in person. Ayos lead the way inside but turned around as he heard a rustle behind the group and the guards shouting at something.

Sapphire followed the others quietly away from Galamonaro's gates looking over her shoulder. She couldn't shake the feeling that maybe her mother was wrong about hte hybrids just like her dad was wrong about the humans. Weren't hybrids just half human and half dragon. If those too sides could have sympathizers why couldn't the hybrids be the same? They hadn't gotten too far when some humans came back and began making a fuss with Atlas and the others. Curiosity itched at the hatchlings mind and unable to resist such a perfect oppertunity to explore new things she slinked away from the group as her mother argued with the humans. Once she was sure they hadn't noticed right away she sped her way back to the gates where the group was just entering Galamonaro's home. She hesistated in the clearing unsure about whether or not to approach the group. In that moment the guards did their duty, with sword in the guard position they called out a challenge to teh hatchling. "You there! You are not a part of this group, state your name and business!" Naturally, between memories of the stories of the empiricon and the heavy smell of death on the wights Sapphire choked and backed away. But the claymores pointed at the intruding hatchling and the wights issued their challenge a second time. "We said to tell us your name and business child!" "Uuhh..umm...S-S-S-S-Sapphire." She replied clearly frighted by the looming wights that were closing in on her.

((Enk special ability! "Diverting from the plan" Kick!

Man! I've been waiting for the oppertunity to have Sapphire split away and cause some real trouble for-ever laugh.gif Gotta hand it to you Red, you really know how to keep the hatchlings in check.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Umm..same thing as him." Erin hadn't even opened the menu yet but she handed it back to the waitress. "Alright so that's two medium burgers. I'll be right back with your order." The waitress took the menus and left sharing a smile with Dion on her way back to the kitchen. "So then why don't we do that? I mean the serum for the war is already done, we just need to militerize it and ship it out, why not do this on the side? A number of our members are scientists and I think you already have the equipment needed and anything you don't have I can make with enchantments." Erin said before taking a sip of her water.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"And what good will that do? They'd be better with a different mother. If she tries to kill anyone, she's setting an example for her hatchlings. I'd rather have them grow up hating me than turn into monsters like her. Besides, I'm not the only one. Millions are looking for an excuse to kill Atlas. Everyone in the Northeast" he gripped the side of his head, "I'm not going to let her hurt anyone again. And I'm not going to let her smear the name of hybrids to her younglings"

((Oh she's next to them?))

The group shuffled around, looking through the doors at the inside before entering. Meracle also noticed the sound and turned. She edged over to the door again and looked outside at the hatchling. She didn't recognize them but clasped her hands together by her face, "Aww, she's so cuuuuuuuute. I'm ready to adopt" she laughed. Meracle patted one of the guards on the shoulder, "Don't be mean now" she crouched down, "Hey there little one, what's your name?" Akuma snorted. He could smell Atlas on her.

"Yes that would be ideal. I've been reviewing possibilities of how to do it. The whole thing is just a bad memory...." he took his glasses off to make a gentle facepalm, "Jeez I'm pathetic" he muttered to no one in particular. He swished the glass of water around in his free hand idly.

A couple nearby guards swooped down between the humans and Atlas, "What's going on here?" they questioned.

Kayla was bored, her brother and sister were sleeping and she didn't want to read anymore. The big books were full of words she didn't understand, and the big book of word meanings just made her more confused.

Laura chuckled at his comment, and curled up and layed her head down, before rising and sniffing the air as a small breeze passed though the library. Shat glanced to her, as if expecting a comment.

"A large group, some dragons, has arrived." She gazed at the door, and blinked, looking to Shat.

"You were always pretty hard to sneak up on" he commented, before returning to his book. Her eyes narrowed.

"You daughter didn't seem to have a problem" he flinched, and gazed at her as her eyes bored into him. He glanced away, and sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

Edited by warewolves

"Hah! As if we'll believe your story. You were always a bloodthirsty murderer, you monster. You killed like a million people, even our families," said the scrawny man. "I'd say we teach her lesson right now. She does have a very high bounty on her. Bonus points, if we kill her brats, too," said the other man. That was when Atlas got furious over the threat on the hatchlings and yelled, "That's it, now you're going to get it!" Before a fight could start, the guards came over and demanded to know what's going on. The short-haired man pointed to Atlas and said, "This monster here and her spawn came over to kill us!" Atlas yelled in defense, "I said I was going to visit a friend, you whack-jobs!"

((I don't think Arumat and Rika...or Akuma and Shiek have actually met Galamonaro yet have they?))

Inside was a very long and large hallway ment to accomodate larger dragons with only a few exceptions all the rooms were without doors and huge in stature. On either side of the group were two of the exceptions, clearly designed for human access only and with a single wooden door each, these were the catacombs, where the Civil servants stayed when they were not in service. A skeleton opened a door stepped out of the catacombs to their left and greeted the group closing the door behind it but those looking would see something like blanketless bunkbeds carved out of the walls and counting five high but only one across as well as a second, similar, stone undecorated room behind the first one in both there could be glimpsed a scattering of books. "Hello, you're the guests that the master was waiting for, yes? He is in the library with another guest and his partner. Right this way." The skeleton motioned for Rika and the rest to follow him as he marched down the long hallways to the library his skeletal feetl clacking on the ground. The whole place was lit by the periodic bobbles of light hanging in the ceiling. The only non-necromantic enchament Galamonaro knew.

((You can have the group arrive in your post Sai. happy.gif That is, the people following the skeleton and not squeeing over Sapphire.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards both looked blankly at Meracle. "But the master has ordered us to challenge everyone approaching his home." One said but the other chimed in. "Unless she is a part of your group after all, or has some form of actual business here." He added to the first wight's statement. Sapphire looked up at Meracle, tears threatening to spring from her eyes at any moment. "I'm S-Sapphire. I just wanted to see the hybrids, cause-cause..." She wasn't able to finish as sniffles took over and tears rolled down her frightened face and she began crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Those must be Ayos and the others, although I didn't think he would bring a group with him. Still it's nice to have people over that aren't interested in taking your head off." He said cheerily but that cheer faded as his pang of guilt struck home when Laura mentioned the amount of ease Shat's daughter had fooling them. He felt bad for not being able to protect Laura, and felt worse for not noticing that she had been switched. He cleared his throat and spoke up. "Well, it was a bad time, but that time is in the past. We now know that we have to watch out for Tria." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Thanks. Now wait here." and Itakira entered the cave, leaving Rina and Tackeron outside. It was not long, when she emerged from there, along with 3 more dragons. The first one was blue with green color, with deep red eyes and the strange glowing marking on his forehead, resembling a triangle, unfinished from the right side, with the two lines at the left and bottom side. The second one was pure black and had yellow eyes. Tackeron could easily realize that he was the Raven Itakira warned him about. And finally there was a female blue dragon. She was unique in the group, because she was wearing an amulet, resembling a ruby with carved symbols, and a long leather cloak. All three had a cut in the middle wing membrane.

"We welcome you back within our hideout, Rina." - she said. Her voice was calm and concentrated, revealing her wisdom and speechcraft. - "We haven't seen you for all year. And here you are."

"I am glad to be among my friends again." - replied Rina. Suddenly Raven growled, staring at Tackeron: "And you dare to bring an outsider here?! You got less intelligent over the year, flier!"

"Silence, Raven! Know your place!" - shouted the cloaked dragoness, then she looked at Tackeron and said calmly - "Name yourself."

"HUZZAH! I am an miner with optimistic non-cocky nature!" - and Steve threw his pickaxe directly at the lighthing bolt that way, so the bolt would collide with the iron part of a pickaxe.

Richard still was unable to land a single hit on a monster.

Edited by TheTron852

Tackeron smiled warmly at both Raven and the cloaked dragon. Raven really did seem rude. "I am Tackeron McCallen. I have offered to assist Rina in finder her clan." He said stateing both his name and his business which was taught to him as proper etiquitte in this kind of situation. After all no one knew him or had a reason to trust him so it was best to be as open and honest as possible.

Edited by En'K'Haral