picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((GOD DAMMIT. I told you it's the 3 letters of 4 they share. I'm part dyslexic....

LOL

Atlas: Oh she's being fondled and smothered by humans and hybrids all at once!

Malice: FFFFFFFF- user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image ))

The corners of Dion's mouth twitched. He tried hard not to smile at the pun since it seemed to upset her. Being around death so much made him a bit callus to it. "Undertaker can restore flesh and bone to his... puppets or whatever they may be called. They look healthy and alive. Much more pleasant, I sometimes forget even I'm dead" he laughed breathlessly and took a bite from his burger.

Meracle crouched down again, "When you're afraid of girls. He was smothered by a sweet dragoness as a youngling" she grinned. Faze smiled at the hatchling, "Names Faze. Where are your parents anyhow? Do they know you're gone?" he asked curiously. He was sure dragons were protective of their young. He didn't interact with them much so he didn't know the details. Akuma rolled his eyes as Galamonaro spoke back. He didn't know why they were beating around the bush. I thought necromancers were suppose to be formidable. Not hide from the intruders... he thought, shifting his eyes to Galamonaro.

Edited by Sai

((Starwing's still around, but I don't know what to do with him.))

The monster, after being stabbed four times in the head, dropped dead with blood pouring of its skull. One of necromancess got stabbed in the back and let out a witch-like scream. She staggered a bit as she struggled to keep her life. Then she turned around and tried to cast a drain spell at Richard. Riev noticed Steve had suddenly regained his strength and was going off to chop the monsters. One of the monsters got chopped on its leg and then shocked from the electricity stored in it. The other monster was quick to dodge, so it went after Steve. But then Canteralla grabbed it by its scruff and started shaking it hard. The two monsters that had been attacking Javier, before they got tail-whipped, went to assault the paladin again. Since it was only two this time, Javier had it a bit easier, but he was still being slowed by his wounds. Sasuke created dark clouds around himself and the big bear monster to obscure them. This darkness gave him the advantage to melt down into his shadow form and crawled underneath the bear. Sasuke’s head rose out of the shadow and clamped his teeth down onto the bear monster’s stomach. The creature thrashed around and reared as it tried to shake off Sasuke. Riev noticed that his black lightning spell was getting overpowered by Aeolus’s lightning breath after the green dragon started putting more energy and effort into his attack. The necromancer stopped attacking Steve, so that he could focus on adding more power to his spell to counter his enemy’s gain. Now the lightnings were back to pushing each other to the edge.

"Even if it means killing Nick?" asked Androcles. He may not have known him much, but he did seem like a nice fellow.

'Prone to falling? I hope the one I'm behind doesn't fall on me,' thought Atlas. Then she heard that the young hybrid boy was smothered by a dragoness when he was younger. 'Damn it, what is it with these fools trying to befriend a dangerous species? Don't they know about the Hunter's Mode? Why are they just so naive?' she thought with clenched teeth. Then she heard Malice's voice talking her and replied, 'Oh we're both fine; for now that is. Remember that good necromancer's home we were in and the library we fought the Empiricon in? We're at that place now. Sapphire got curious about the hybrids and wanted to go meet them. I told her those things were too dangerous to be around because when they smell blood, they go into Hunter's Mode and attack anyone around them. But apparently, she refused to take my warning and is now trying to befriend the damned things. Oh goodness help her, if she gets hurt.'

Edited by Red Dragonette

Shadow rode silently. He has only been on two different dragon rides both being on the same dragon. When they finally got there, He slid off of the snake like dragon and made his way to the door behind Ayos. There two guards let them past and no sooner did he step inside did he hear shouting outside. He turned and looked and frowned when he saw the hatchling being yelled at. It was then the skeleton showed up and led most of the group to the library. On the way, Shadow being the curious pain in the behind he is decided to make his way down many different halls and look inside many rooms. Because of this he eventually got lost and spent a good tidbit of time looking for the library. However when he did find it he walked in rubbing his head in frustration. He looked up to see Galamonaro and smiled. "Nice place you got here. Anyways, before we get down to business, do I give this," Shadow pulled out the bag of tea leaves, "to a um, skeleton, or are we going to brew it ourselves?"

Cane looked off to the side with a frown. "Actually I do. But at this point in time it doesn't matter. Most older dragons would kill me on sight if it wasn't for the new law. After all during the war I would torture them for amusement. So do I care yes, does it hold me back and sit on my conscious all day, no." Cane reached up and took hold of Lily's hands and gently pulled them off of his shirt.

((Well since nobody seems to be posting. I'll just have Atlas warp out of the library.))

Atlas getting uncomfortable with the footsteps she heard approaching her hiding spot. 'Oh screw it, I'll just teleport to the door and work my way from there to the library,' she thought. Then she pictured the image of the front door and warped there. Atlas appeared at the front door and opened it to go inside the house.

((Sorry red I've been trying to post but the bloody internet keeps craping out when I hit the blasted "Add Reply" button. It got so bad that I saved a copy on word for when the internet decided to work for me. mad.gif I've edited it to suite your most recent post.))

"It's nice to meet you Faze." She said smiling at the boy. Sapphire looked at Akuma again as Meracle explained what the phrase meant. "He's afraid of girls? But what if a girl wants to be friends with him? Are we not allowed? Wait, what about his mate? Is he afraid of her too? Do they not get along like my parents do because he's afraid of her?" Sapphire asked having assumed everyone had a mate like her parents. Although she clammed up when Faze asked if her parents knew where she was, until she finally spoke but very quietly. "No, they don't." Her words were full of guilt. "Don't tell mom on me please. I just wanted to see if there were good hybrids and bring two of them to show mom, so I snuck away and came here but now I can only show mom one good hybrid because he is afraid of girls." The 'he' menntioned in her rant was quite obviously Akuma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Gal: I'm a dangerous necromancer, beware! *stupid grin*))

"They're called Civil Servants, or CS's for short, and yes just hand it to that one there. He'll have it prepared shortly for us." 'That one there' meant a skeleton that was lingering around the library entrance. "You see, while I'm normally all for brewing the stuff myself, business comes first. There are quite a few number of available resorces and references here and Ayos made the request sound a tad on the vague side so perhaps you could fill me in on the details and from there we should be able to work soemthing out." He said glancing every now and then to the back shelves Laura was headed to, he caught Akuma looking at him and shot the boy a smile. Galamonaro didn't seem keen on getting close to Meracle. In his mind the girl just hated him like so many others so he didn't bother with her and just steered clear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron smiled as Geron spoke to him about the benifits of aquaintences. "Truer words have rarely been spoken." He said good naturedly to the mage dragon. Although when asked if he was using electricity he gave Geron a strange look but wiped it from his face shortly after. honestly it hadn't been the wierdest thing he had been asked in his life. "Yes I do, but I am an electrical dragon I would have thought that obvious." He said indicating how silly the statement had sounded to him without being insulting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice was quiet as his son asked his question. One of the men had told Malice that it was the human boy Nick that had resserected him shortly after his death on the battlefield. Malice instinctively placed a claw on his neck recalling the sensation of having a darkness spear running through it. he saighed at the memory and answered his son. "Yes even Nick. No, especially Nick and people like Nick who have a great deal of their own power. Leaving him alone in the world would be a fate worse than death." He added speaking plainly again.

When Atlas teleported in front of teh door the two wights raised their blades at her and shouted. "Halt! State your name and business." They spoke in perfect unison and stepped forward to stop her from opening the door even though she was a lot bigger than they were.

He heard Atlas in his head and smiled although that was wiped away shortly after he heard what she had to say. While he himself had nothing against the hybrids (they were after all half dragon) the risk to his daughters life was something he didn't want lasting. "I've never fought a Hybrid. If they're as dangerous as you say then it would be best to get our daughter out of there as quickly as possible." He said to his mate in ernest. He recalled Galamonaro's library, it was ironic that they should be facing a small crisis in the same place he died when the world was facing a crisis of it's own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Earl can do that too, it seems to be an essential to necromancers of a certain level. It's wierd but they can get obsessive about it, well at least the cult necromancers can. But in this case Earl likes to advance the rotting to a certain point so that when it flies it leaves bits of flesh and rotted feathers all over the place and by the time it reaches it's destination it's nothing but bone." Her words held disdain for the proceedure and she missed his Dion's mouth twitching at the humour in the pun. Although as he bit into his burger the weight of his words seemed to dawn on Erin. "Wait, your actually an undead? You weren't ressurected?" She asked as her expression sank a bit. "I'm sorry if I said anything offensive." She said feeling a bit ashamed for bashing undead. mad.gif

Edited by En'K'Haral

Faze grinned and laughed. Meracle shook her head, "Oh no, he's too young for a mate. Sure you're allowed, it's just a bit more difficult. It's like trying to pry a clam out of its shell" she explained awkwardly. Faze winked at her, "Ah don't worry, I'm good at keeping secrets. Whose your mommy anywho?" he asked. Meracle paused, it just dawning on her no one had asked that. She sniffed quietly, "Oh that's a definite Atlas smell. I don't know which is better. Her face if she saw this" she rubbed the top of Sapphire's head, "Or the plain fact her daughter likes humans and hybrids. Hilarious" she grinned.

Akuma snorted and looked away from Gal with attitude when the necromancer caught his eye. He sniffed again, Atlas was gone. "Incompetence" he muttered silently. He was hoping someone might catch her and maybe smack her around.

Lily brought her hands back to herself after Cane removed them. "Yeah more like you never let it bother you. You have quite a reputation for someone supposedly carrying around some guilt" she folded her arms across her chest. There were quite a few things she would have liked to do, but all of them more scared her that he would retaliate. So instead, she pouted.

((Lol, frowny face))

Dion paused, looking at his burger. "That's a matter of opinion. Yes, I am undead on a technicality. But Undertaker is a retired Shinigami... so I have my soul still. So really, it's just how you look at it. Sorry, I don't want to ruin your lunch with all this undead talk" he smiled with a puppy-like expression.

Laura reappeared, a book in her hand and a confused Shat by her side. Handing Shat the book, he took a seat and began reading. Her eyes were narrowed in suspicion, but otherwise she was fine. She glanced to Gal, and then to shat and breathed in and closed her eyes. A plesent breeze wafed into the library, carying the scent she had smelt earlier. Her eyes narrowed further, her wings coming from half-open and relaxed into a more rigid position.

"We have company."

((I'm having the same problem with this site. The speed right now is slow.))

Upon hearing that Nick had great powers, Androcles asked, “Nick has powers? What kind of powers does he do besides making another dimension inside a tent that goes to a village where dragons and humans live in peace?”

‘Right, I’ll do that as soon as I find her,’ she replied. As soon as Atlas got through the door, she was faced with two wights raising their weapons at her. “I’m Atlas and I’ve come for my daughter, Sapphire. She’s a magi with plated scales. Ring a bell to you?” she said. She would have used fire magic to roast those things into ashes, so that they would keep quiet about her ever being here. But since the current season was winter right now, Atlas only had the elemental magic of ice and wind.

((Gah! I thought I deleted that! So it's finally happened...I put an IC smily x.x))

Erin smiled as Dion apologized,it was almost heart-wrenching to here him apologize for something he had no control over. "You know what, it's ok. My lunch won't be ruined by something so simple. Not after sharing a space with Earl for so long. Besides if it's how I look at it that matters than as far as I can see you've been ressurected, in otherwords brought back into life properly." Downed another mouthful of burger before finishing her water. "So I guess I can say welcome back then can't I?" She teased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((How I imagine peoples reactions to this revelation: blink.gif This is what a demonspawn looks and acts like? blink.gif ))

"That's right! Atlas is my mom and Malice is my dad. But, your wrong about my mom...aty least a little bit wrong. She actually likes humans and has human friends like Nick and Chaselin and Minerva. I just wanted to show her that she could have hybrid friends too and that way she could make up with Minerva and be friends with her mate." As a dragon hatchling the terms 'husband' and 'wife' hadn't been taught to her.

Ayos watched Meracle and Faze talking to Sapphire. He did't really have anything to say to the girl so he just watched quietly from a dragon-cushion in the library. As the breeze wafted in he caught Atlas's scent as well. "It seems like your mom is here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards listened to Atlas's busniess and nodded their heads in understanding and moved back to their hovels outside saying to Atlas as they went. "We remember you from from the added memories of the master's spell. As long as it's peaceful, you and Malice are welcome to come and go at your will. Your daughter is inside in the library, you should already know where it is." The wights worked together to close the heavy main gate behind atlas and returned to their outdoor hovels.

"Ok." Malice said to Atlas with a slight sigh of relief. Now he had to answer his son's question. It wouldn't be a very comfortable conversation. "Yes Nick has powers. I'm not entirely sure what they do and what do you mean another dimension where humans and dragons live in peace?" Malice was curiouse about this tent. ((It's a house now isn't it?))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro simply shook his head as Akuma muttered to himself. When he heard Laura's warning he listened to the hallway as the door was closed. "You can relax, we would be hearing the sounds of combat now if there was any real trouble." He said calmly to Laura. He knew that the wights wouldn't let anyone through without a fight if they weren't permitted entry, after all he made them that way.

((So I am not the only one, who constantly gets 408 errors?))

"Sorry, just wanted to make sure." - chuckled Geron.

Finally they were in a large part of the cave. There were four tents, and it seemed that each could hold at least three dragons. And the cave itself seemed to be able to hold in at least twenty tents without any trouble. In the middle of the cave was a large campfire. Rina, Itakira and El-Naise were already sitting there, talking with each other. There were almost no signs of Raven; he was probably in his tent.

"A nice hideout, eh? Should keep us warm and good during the search before we can go back to Solomos. I already miss those desert dunes, you know..." - said Geron, closing his eyes in nostalgia wave. Itakira noticed both him and Tackeron, and waved to them: "Come over here! We can't just let you stay there like statues, now do we?"

Richard tried his best to ignore the necromancess's scream, but he still winced from that. Upon noticing that she is going to cast a spell, he yanked his dagger up, letting it free and cutting the necromancess's face. He froze, when he realized what he have done.

Steve gave Cantarella a thumbs up, before heading to Javier to help him. Then he noticed Riev and Aeolus's spell fight. "Just like the good old epic fight, huh?" - he said.

Edited by TheTron852

((I get that sometimes, too. So you're not alone.))

After the wights let Atlas go, she replied, "Thanks, I'll head on over right away." She walked through the place away from the wights and got to a hallway. She put on her wind aura and had it blow her scent to the rear so that the hybrids she spied on wouldn't smell her from the front. She eventually got to the side of the library door and stayed outside away from it as she listened to the conversations inside. She caught Sapphire's last words about Atlas possibly being friends with Fayt. The magi dragon scowled with disgust and thought, 'Like that's ever going to happen.' Then she heard Ayos saying that Atlas was here. Atlas tensed with her heart lurching and thought, 'How the hell did he know I was here? I just had the wind aura blowing my scent away from library.' It took a few seconds for her to figure it out, until she knew that her scent was coming from her former hiding spot in the library. 'Oh yeah, that's right. Damn, I should have though about using my wind aura earlier,' she thought in self-blame for her mistake.

"Well mom took us to a cave in Rudvich and we went in through a magic portal in the cave. That's where we saw the village and met Minerva and Nick," said Androcles. The copper hatchling was unaware that he had put Nick's village in danger of the Firestorm Horde and TAWDOH.

((Oh oops, that's right. Nick's portal is now inside a cave, not a tent. My bad, people.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((It's a house now isn't it?))

((The portal is in Nick's new home, which is basicly a cave with many different rooms, corriders. It goes quite deep into the mountain, but Nick hasn't full explored it.))

Edited by picknick10

Rika made a bark of laughter at Sapphire's explanation. "Oh so she just plays favorites? Kill everyone else but what SHE likes. Seems legit" she rolled her eyes. Faze moved his hand, scratching under Sapphire's maw now. "So why does she hate hybrids?... You're a hybrid, right?" Faze asked. This was his first time around hybrids as well. "Yeah, I am. She thinks we're all crazy. She's one to talk. She's slaughtered thousands on her own actions. We had no choice in the matter. But Miko healed the bunch of us so we don't have the blood lust anymore. Just need to find a more permanent solution for our children. Dions working on that last time I checked with Arceus. He's the only one that probably could do it. He created us" she explained. Zane cocked an eyebrow, "So... that hunter thing... is gone right?" he asked awkwardly. Meracle rolled her eyes. "Yes. It's not even fair people are such jackasses to us. We were made this way. We didn't choose to be hostile around wounded things. Not like that ruddy horde that went around killing humans"

Dion smiled as she seemed unphased by his odd being. She even seemed to be putting it in brighter perspective. "Thanks then. Good to be back. Glad to be in one piece as well... When I died.... well Albel wasn't very happy with me... I mean...." he trailed off. Albel's claws had done a number on him. He still remembered the pain. His stomach lurched at the sudden realization of the memory of pain and he set his burger down. His cheeks flushed lightly in embarrassment. How had he been so stupid to do that to a dangerous hybrid in the first place? Surely had he refused Albel would've mowed down someone else instead and left Dion be.

When Atlas heard the hunter girl saying that she plays favorites, the magi dragoness frowned in hurt and thought, 'Is that another reason why the northeasterns hate me? Because I'm friends with a few and not them?' And it also didn't help the fact that Woltar said that they were still upset by the horde's past actions and that it would take a long time for them to get over it. 'Maybe I should leave this region for good. Nobody here wants me around,' she thought. Then she heard Meracle saying that Atlas slaughtered a thousands on her own free will. The magi let out a quiet snort of contempt and said, 'I dare you to live a few centuries under the human's brutal savagery, lose a lot of loved ones, and not meet a single sympathizer during the Slavery Era. Let's see you not get blinded by hate and kill someone because of your suffering.' Then she learned that the maker of the hybrids was a man named Dion. 'Dion, huh? So he's the guy responsible for making those freaks, using my sister's DNA and having her die at the end. I'm going to have to give him a piece of my mind one day,' she thought. She had a desire to yell and rant at the father of all hybrids.

Laura's eyes narrowed further, but her wings foldd and her stance relaxed slightly. As they talked she gazed at the door, her ears twitched when someone talked. When the wind she had been controling, just barely, like a gentle hand pushing it in the right direction, suddenly changed direction her eye twitched and she gave a large yawn. Walking to the entrence, she peeked out and focused her gaze on the dragon.

"Either stop listening and go home, or come in and stop messing with the wind please, it makes me edgy to feel it being controlled by another." With that she turne and re-entered the library and picked a spot out, and curled up. She turned her gaze to the hybrid.

"So, this Dion, why did he start the experiments in the first place? I wasn't exactly 'around' during the start of the war."

(If Dion is in the room, she said it to him, I'm kinda unsure who is where)

Atlas groaned in annoyance at being found out by that meddling dragoness. "Fine, since I've just been spotted, I might as well make myself known," she growled. Then she stepped into the library with a look of disdain on her face.

Eventually Riev started to get tired and his spell began to weaken as it was getting pushed towards him. Aeolus's lightning zapped him and blasted the necromancer a few feet away. The necromancess wailed in pain and cried, "Ohhh... my poor face." Then she collapsed from blood loss.

((That's all I can post for now. My eyes are tired and my family woke me up too early to go to Florida.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Dion is still in windfall on a date with Erin. Their discussing dead things over burgers xd.png

In the library: Galamonaro, Laura, Ayos, Meracle, Faze, Rika, Shadow/Marcus, Atlas, Sapphire, Shat, Shiek, Arumat, Akuma, and of course the Skeletal Civil servants that are wherever the plot needs them to be xd.png))

Galamonaro looked up at Atlas seeing the disdain on her face and he sighed. "There is no need to be so hostile looking Atlas, like everyone else here you are a welcomed guest. Oh, and there will be no combat in my library. Fights can be taken outside if you please." He said laying down a ground rule for everyone. He wasn't going to tell people weather or not they could hate eachother and certainly wasn't going to stop them from fighting outisde his home but he would intervene if his collection, Home, or Laura was threatened.

Sapphire became mad at Rika right away as she made her accusation and opened her mouth to protest her point but at that moment Atlas walked in and Sapphire was quiet. She knew she would be in trouble for sneeking away from the group. "Hi mom." She said pulling away from Faze's scratching and looking guiltily up at her mother.

Ayos got up from his cushion and went to Meracle's side when Atlas entered the room. He had been listening to the conversation and wouldn't be allowing Atlas to attack Meracle or Akuma without fighting through him first. His face was seriouse and determined as he watched the magi dragon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin nodded from behind a face full of burger when he siad it was good to be back. Although Dion trialed off again towards depression. She finished her burger as he went quite and swallowing spoke again but a little more sternly. "You can stop being negative you know. Whatever happened, happened in the past and is over with. You said so yourself that the hybrids visit you. I'd think that, that in and of itself is a sign that even if they haven't yet, they want to forgive you at some point. Look at the pluses, your about to make their futures a whole lot better in two ways. One your working with the others to put a stop to THEM. Two, your going to make a cure for their hunters mode. So get your head out of the past and look forward now...or some nonsense like that." She added the last bit shyly.

((I've had too much exposure to Might Guy's speeches from Naruto. YOUTH!))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron laughed and made his way over to the tents with Geron. "I've never been to Solomos. It's dragons only and well, I work very closely with humans as you have also no doubt noticed." Tackeron added gauging Geron's reaction as he sat at the fire with the rest. He knew that he smelled very heavily of Erin, Earl, and Brian who had been with him since their departure for Rudvick.

((Alright thanks Nick happy.gif

Also Merry christmas guys happy.gif That means you too Frodykins

*using any excuse to use the word frodykins as often as possible*))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Lol yesh))

Meracle straightened up and stretched. "He was one of a team. He didn't start it, but was interested in the creation of a hybrid specie. Each scientist was assigned certain hybrids to watch. We were made as weapons though. Military power. Funny how that turned out" she folded her arms. She glanced at the doorway as Laura called out an intruder. Everyone turned their heads to look at Atlas. "Oh look, the ball of ANGRY is here" Meracle commented. Faze straightened up as Sapphire pulled away, "For someone who hates humans and hybrids, your kids sure do love them" he commented nonchalantly. His hands found their way to his pockets. He put a bit more effort into his personal shield, though no one could tell since it was invisible unless hit.

Dion continued to blush in embarrassment. He forgot his manners about moping in front of others. "Sorry... you're right" he looked off to the side, focusing on the napkins to try and cool his blush. "They have forgiven me. But it's still hard to help. It's like that feeling you get when you think about every stupid thing you've ever done all at once" he laughed quietly. Perhaps it was because he was introverted. He continually thought to himself, and that often looped back around to his mistakes.

Laura nodded, musing to herself. She didn't give Atlas a glance, her protective nature only kicking in around people she hadn't met. She could see the tension in the room. Choosing to ignore it, she continued her questions.

"Do you know if one of them was called Scyion?"

(tongue.gif hint hint)

Atlas was glad that Galamonero was very welcoming of her. She would have stopped scowling had the winged hybrid not taunted her. Then some guy said that Sapphire loves humans. "Hmph! I don't mind if she has human friends, just as long as they aren't hunters," Atlas said before she took a brief glare at Rika. Then she continued, "But I don't want any of you hybrids around my daughter. You may have said that you all don't have Hunter's mode anymore. But I won't believe you until I see that you're telling the truth." She had seen Kayla go into Hunter's mode, so what are the chances that the other hybrids won't?

((Sorry for the wait, holidays ate more time than I had anticipated.))

Sapphire looked up at Faze, her face a huffy expression. "But Mom doesn't hate humans anymore. She brought me, my brother, and my coucins out so that she could show us how nice humans could be." She argued at Faze before turning to her mom. "And you were right. Look at all the nice humans and hybrids here. I'm sure if your nice to them you can get along with Meracle and the other hybrids like Minerva's mate. But not Akuma, he's afraid of girls." Sapphire added the bit about Akuma in a not-to-subtle whisper.

Ayos chuckled at the hatchlings enthusiasm, he relaxed his guard and sat down where he had been standing. Atlas claimed she needed proof he simply shook his head. "For someone who wants to get along with others you certainly lack the key component needed for a friendship. I mean trust of course. Have a little faith and just trust us when we say that the hunters mode is gone." He said to Atlas a bit exasperated.

Gal returned his attention to Shadow seeing that he probably wouldn't be needed in this dispute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah I get that sometimes. I just do something to take my mind off it when that happens." Erin said before she finished up her burger. "Sometimes I think about the mistakes I made when we were still stealing dragons from the other humans. There have been times where my misdirection or indesition almost got the retrieval team killed." She said becomeing quite and pensive as the memories started crawling back into her mind.

((I thought your internet was still having problems. So you're all on holiday vacation, too? I just got back from Florida yesterday.))

Atlas looked at the small black dragon, who said that trust was needed to form a friendship. 'Trust...' she thought. Now that she was thinking about it, Atlas remembered hearing about this trait being essential to bonds in her younger years. Then she realized that she hasn't trusted Minerva's words about the hybrids being safer than they used to be. It was evident when Fayt didn't go berserk over Atlas's blood back at the hospital. Even Nick seemed to trust the hybrids, too. 'Damn, what a fool I've been,' Atlas thought in shame. So maybe there were good hybrids after all, but still Atlas refused to get close to them. She knew Flarina wanted nothing to do with the creation of the hybrids, but the scientists still used her DNA to give the half-breed creatures super speed and even forced her to give birth to some of them. Atlas felt it would be an insult to her sister's memory if she got buddy-buddy with them. "So you're saying no one has been hurt since their hunter's mode was removed?" she asked.

Meracle folded her arms across her chest and huffed. Akuma sank into his chair and muttered as Sapphire blabbed him being girl-phobic. It crossed his mind he really needed to fix that issue. "Yeah trust. If you get off the hook so easy for voluntary mass murder. More than us hybrids ever did... I sure as well am getting off..... Damn straight I will...." Meracle stated, staring at Atlas. She rolled her eyes, "I won't say NO ONE has been hurt. But I will say the hunters mode has never returned... Well Akuma's had a minor glitch but that was fixed. No one died off that either" she shrugged. She looked to Laura, "Not sure. But they're all dead except for Dion. Albel mangled every single one of those scientists"

Dion ate at his burger as Erin spoke. It was humorous how much they shared. He finished his burger and leaned back in his seat. A smiled crossed his face in a full form now. "Sorry to depress you. So what do you plan on doing when this is all over? Keep studying?" he asked curiously.

Edited by Sai

Richard was still frozen in terror,watching as the wounded necromancess fell on the ground. He thought that he killed her. He never have killed a human before (not counting zombies and mutants), although he saw a lot of human deaths.

Steve saw Riev being defeated by Aeolus, which increased his morale even further. "Hooray! Victory to dra- OW!" - he was cut off by random monster attacking him from behind and thus pinning him to the ground.

"And we hope those humans are not of a bad sort. Otherwise..." - trailed off El-Naise, flexing her claws as in confirming her words. Leaving the sentence unfinished, she continued: "Almost every dragon of the Western Solomos knew us. We were one of the few, who wasn't enslaved by humans ever in our life. Even if one of us would be captured, the one would either free himself and escape, either kill as many of those foul slavers as possible."

"Damn right." - muttered Itakira. The chieftain went silent for a moment, then asked: "Tackeron, do you know, why our clan is called 'The Eternal Wind'?"

"Oh no no-well...actually some can be a bit sketchy in the morals department, but they are all genuinly well meaning people especially towards dragons." He answered catching himself when his thoughtss trailed to Earl. Although the necromancer was otherwise morally inept he held true to the cult's goals and passions. He huffed in amusment when Itakira muttered. "Well not all of us had training prior to our enslavement. Most dragons were like me. What the humans call civilians. We didn't really know how to escape, and let the depression of captured life overwhelm our minds. Until the spell that is." Tackeron admitted solomly and then was quiet until El-Naise asked her question. "Honestly, not a clue. However, I figure the words in the name have meaning to the clan as a whole. Much like how my organization has no name but is always referred to as The Cult. At least until we get a name. So tell me, what does the clan's name mean?" Tackeron asked intrigued.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Is Dion like subconciously sadistic? He smiles when Erin is depressed? xd.png))

Erin forced a warm smile when Dion apologized. She sat back in thought at his question. "Hmm...yeah most likely. We casters live for the chance to expand our knowledge of magic, or art, or science, or even all of the above. Many of us are good at what we do, and then some of us just go bonkers. Who knows maybe someday I'll lose my mind as well." She added the last bit as a sort of joke. Even though she joked about it the possibility was very real, for unlike magic wielding dragons who rarely stepped out of their natural abilities magic wielding humans almost always sought more. Bounding from spell to spell expanding their knowledge, sometimes beyond their mind's limit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos chuckled a little nervously. He had only meant that if Atlas wanted people to believe her the best thing she could do was believe the people. Although there was no doubt in his mind that she would someday have to answer for her crimes. "I don't believe she will get off the hook as easily as you think, but, I think that if she continues to show people that she has changed for the better than maybe that will weigh in her favour and at least eleviate some of whatever punishment awaites her." He looked up at Atlas. "It's not a fun future or even one to look forward too but it will be better than what would have happened if you hadn't changed, and that at least is something you should be glad for, don't you agree?" "Waitwaitwait! Mom is going to be punished? I don't want mom to be punished!" Ayos smiled down at the hatchling in front of him. "It's only a possibility not a certainty." "A what?" "It might not happen." Ayos explained. "Oh. Well I hope it doesn't."

((Sai I think Laura was asking Meracle a question.))