picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Shadow chuckled. He may not have the ability to control the shadows as he would wish, but he did realize that they followed the tip of his sword like a whip. Luckily, it seemed Meracle did not notice. The power of his swing sent the shadows flying around Meracle and camp back towards her back. Shadow had noticed her reaction when he went towards her back and using this knowledge combined with the realization of the shadows, he planned on hitting her with the 'shadow whip'. Shadow saw the heat build up in Meracle's throat and knew something painful was going to happen. Because of this, he spun off to the side before the fire could hit him. Shadow jumped back after the shadow hit her wing and get stopped.

Can listened to her rant silently. He wasn't really a fan of dragons himself and would be more than happy to go back to war with them so he kind of understood were this dragon was coming from. He frowned realizing that he wouldn't mind not killing dragons at the same time. When Lily touched his cheek, Cane's hand shot up and grabbed it roughly before stopping himself and loosening his grip to a point that she could pull away at any point.

A hellfire dragon made his way up to the front desk, "and just what exactly do you want to know about THEM?" he asked suspiciously. Most people knew what needed to be known about the organization. Questioning about it further roused his question of why.

The shadow pushed Meracles wing back a bit but did nothing more. She smirked at him. He'd seemed to have caught on to her weak spot after all. She blew another breath of fire to one of his sides and lashed out towards where he'd be forced to move with her claws. "Come on toots, let's dance!" she grinned at him. All the while she carefully kept her wings spread to block quick movement behind her. Faze seemed the most interested, watching them both closely as something would study prey. That was in effect the whole case.

Lily jerked her hand back to her chest and backed away from him rapidly as an ice wall popped up between them like lightning. She made a habit of using magic when flinching badly. Water magic was particularly effective in the winter. She stared him down in silence with uncertainty. Had it been an accident or otherwise? She couldn't ever really tell with him. Neither case made her feel my safer. The ice wall was quite transparent wIth a hint of blue. It reminded her she needed to practice her new magic more. Not that she wanted to now. It would probably send the wrong signal. Something she particularly didn't want to do around Cane.

Tackeron reacted instantly as Rina pointed out the area. The electric dived straight for the area. He plummeted like a rock but spreading his wings and giving a few solid flaps managed to break his fall and land safely in the small area. He almost called out but hesitated remembering Rina's instructions. So he looked up to see if Rina was following instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro waved the brief glare from Shat off and smiled at the apology. "Don't sweat it. Happens all the time. He wasn't joking, because of his magic most people were averse to being around him. That was why he made his home out in the middle of nowhere at the foot of the mountains. Granted now that there were cities on either side his home was hardly the middle of nowhere now.

Gal nodded as he listened to what Shat had to say. "I see...well, knowing where the lab is located is definately a start. However, whether or not we can help is dependent on where the base is. From what you have said thus far I doubt it is anywhere that is easily accessible." Galamonaro said pensively. He wondered where exactly THEM had crammed themselves this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos had noticed Meracle's habit but couldn't make much of it. Even though he loved to compete, he'd always relied on his own ability to see him thorugh rather than trying to pick out weaknesses of others. Still as the fight progressed he began wishing he had taken Shadow on once the challenge was issued rather than staying quiet. He was so into the fight that it was causing the temperature around Faze and the others to fluctuate a little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian smiled at the hellfire while Earl continued his quite tantrum. "We're kinda new to Rudvick and our particular line of work has kept us out of touch with current events beyond the Empiricon war. We're reps for an expanding handy-man company. In order to achive optimum relations with the public we need as much information about the public's enemies as possible. We were informed by the local authorities that this was a good place to look." Brian said with a professional demeanor.

Shadow began to grin wide also. "How about the 'quickstep'? Its a bit more of a fast pace dance." Shadow swung one blade from the ground up in a diangular motion the shadow following and was sent flying up under her wing up towards her back. Shadow pulled the swords back, effectively pulling the shadow back towards him with Meracle's back in its trajectory. Shadow used his other blade to block the fire ball and the claws with some quick movements. Shadow pulled back wanting to get some range before he made a decision and moved back in for an attack.

Cane frowned. He did it again, scare her that is. "I... I am sorry, I, uh, didn't mean to hurt or scare you." Cane stepped forward and touched the wall lightly and frowned when it began to melt with his touch. Cane removed his hand and watched the ice refreeze in a different pattern than the rest. "I am not going to walk through this. Nor will I go around. If you want me to leave than I will, or if you would prefer we can talk with this between us or, you can release you magic." Cane put his hands in his pockets silently.

The hellfire narrowed his eyes. "I don't care for your business matters. THEM is an organization that is terrible and hurts others. That's all you need to know. Anything further in sensitive material that no common business needs to know. Is that clear?" he stated. The clerk glanced back at him. It seemed all Hellfires really were grumpy.

Meracle jerked her wings in so the shadows hit them instead of her back. "Not fast enough it seems" she smirked at him. She blasted another quick flame burst at him,vthough much hotter. If he relied on his blades so much, shed just have to melt them. Faze looked over at Ayos when the temperature kept changing. He frowned slightly. "make up your mind, will you?" he grumbled in annoyance under his breath. As interesting as this was, he wanted to do some thieving. But Arumat seemed to be doing everything to stop that. Faze plopped suddenly down into the snow like he'd fallen.

Lily took a moment, feeling embarrassed now. She waved her hand and the ice lowered into the snow. "no it's ok... You don't have to leave" she rubbed the back of her neck and starred off at the lake. What a feeble wall that was, she couldn't help but notice. Her new wall, though not practiced was much more effective. It was more like mirror force, reflecting anything that attacked it back on the attacker. Being so weak, she relied on defensive magic. "that was an accident?" she asked shyly more for her own reassurance.

Shadow jumped to the side, simply dodging the flames. It was easy for him since he knew when she was going to shoot it and when she wasn't. As Shadow danced around in front of her dodging flames he smiled. He had noticed something. It seemed, which he could be wrong, that when Meracle tries to shoot the fire, she seems to pause, creating an opening. It was a simple plan, one easily devised. Shadow just had to simply wait for her to breath fire again and when she does, he needed to close the gap between him and her in that instant. He figured he would go ahead and hit her with his fist in the gut and if she kept her wings closed, he would dart behind her, continually attacking the wings as fast as he could, hoping one attack would get through. If the wings opened however, he would have to slide under and attack as fast as humanly possible.

Cane made a slight smile. So at least she didn't hate him. "Yes it was an accident. I wasn't expecting you to touch me and it made me flinch. I am sorry." Cane couldn't help but wonder what he was doing. He whose whole life revolved around being the most powerful is now trying to make friends with one who is so fragile. He didn't mind however, the change of pace being nice. He actually hadn't even been home, yet still had all of the 'trophies' of his kills removed from his home so it looks like a simple mansion.

Ayos huffed at Faze. "Hush you, its only a couple of degrees." He berated Faze, speaking over his shoulder. The temperature did, however, stabilize immediately after Ayos finished speaking. When Faze suddenly fell Ayos stood up and turned around. "Er...you ok kid?" He asked Faze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian sighed, he had almost forgotten how frustrating hellfires could be. "1: We aren't a common business. 2: We need to know exactly what kind of 'harm' THEM does (as well as any other military factions while I'm at it) so that we can better tailor our services to the locals of any relevant area. For example we do offer military aid but what good is it if the area needs medics, or plumbers. Get me? It's easy enough to prepare for regular things but getting ready for the abnormal requires information, information that you have and that we do not." Brian said sternly to the Hellfire. Earl had finally stopped his silent tirade and was listening to the hellfire when he told Brian off.

Curling up into herself, she turned her gaze on them.

"I haved lived by myself most of my life, never really interacted with other dragons. I don't know what you are looking for an answer to. What do you want to know?"

Shat glanced between then.

"It's an old dragon hive in the middle of a mountain. They joined the caves and sealed all the holes. There's still a few left so getting in should be fairly easy, however getting in and out undetected is where the real problem lies."

Faze waved his hand off, dismissing Ayos, "Just sitting, got a problem?" he flickered his eyes at the dragon. "And I'm not a kid" he muttered. Meracle kept her wings tucked tightly now that she knew the shadows could indeed come from behind. It seemed he could also tell when she was going to breath fire. He reacted all too well otherwise. Meracle watched him prowl around, waiting for an opening. "Hmph" she huffed amused. She gathered heat and prepared to breath fire, taking it up into her throat, figuring he would charge. She waited prepared however as a farce, ready to diffuse the flame.

The temperature in the room seemed to raise a few degrees. "You are a common business. You did not fight in the last two wars. You have not earned ANY right!" he bellowed. The hall became still for a moment before picking up slowly again. "Impudent. You think me a fool? I do not give information like that to just anyone walking in here claiming to be something or another. You have to EARN your place" he lowered his face down, looking at the pair closer. His armor clinked together as he moved. He sniffed once, "No... you smell of death. Not of the living" he raised his head. "Now let's start over. What are your names and why do you seek this information" a messenger fire pygmy watched closely from the rafters.

Lily smiled at his apology. "All is fine then" she giggled squeakily. "So what brings you here really? You learning magic too?" she pointed her flute around to the different groups of people gathered around dragons to learn magic. Her flute sang different notes as the air passed through it. "Surely not just sitting in trees?" she looked up at the spot where Cane had jumped from earlier. "I love water magic. Water brings life, it's flexible, and gentle" she twiddled her fingers and the snowman turned once in place like a sort of dance.

Tic and Twick looked at her oddly. "That bites. We've always been around people. So we'll have to teach you social skills. We mean what do you like? What do you dislike? Got fun hobbies?" the looked at each other, "Speaking to others makes you feel better really. Makes you belong" they looked back to Allyusa.

Edited by Sai

Ayos sighed. "It looked like you fell is all. But if you want to start something I'm raring to go." He said sternly to Faze. Figuring that the boy wasn't all that into sparing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian had to cover his ears as the Hellfire bellowed at the pair. Earl however seemed accustomed to it. As the hellfire demanded their names Brian sighed. Taking a breath he began explaining everything again. "My name is Brian sinkwaters and this is Earl Macbeth." "Friends and A-hole hacks call me Genestealer." Earl added still clearly peeved at Undertaker. "Firstly yes we smell of death, Earl is a Necromancer and I have to share a room with him for the time being. Secondly a business does not have to be in a war to be considered more than just any old common business. Officially we are the Odd Jobs company. I apologize for the uncreative name new names are still being considered and customers are welcome to make suggestions." "The point Brian." Brian cleared his throat. "Right, anyways I'm sorry but the details regarding why we need the information are confidential, company security and all that snaz I'm sure you understand. Suffice to say things could get hairy for both of us if we don't get this information. Now before you flip out I understand this isn't enough on it's own to get the information we need. However if we could arrange a meeting with your general or a second-in-command I'm sure something could be worked out then. If it helps you can let them know that the chairman of The Odd Jobs company would like to arrange a meeting with them." Brian concluded with a warm smile.

((Sorry I keep making you wait wolves x.x I will put up a Galamonaro post later gtg right now.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Tch" Faze leaned back in the snow and laced his fingers behind his head. He had the general idea of the combatant's fighting styles and had now grown bored. He shut his eyes to further blow off Ayos, "Why would I want to fight a heating and cooling machine? Seems boring" he smirked. Faze knew this was a more or less dumb thing to say to a dragon, but Ayos seemed small and well tempered enough to him.

The hellfire looked at Brian thoughtfully as he spoke. "Speaking of aid of the war is a serious business claim. If it's a meeting you want, we can arrange one now in fact" the hellfire looked to the pygmy in the rafters who swooped down. "Fetch our 'General' will you?" the pygmy nodded and disappeared in a puff of red smoke. A few minutes later the pygmy returned, accompanied by Crowe. The spitfire narrowed his yellow eyes at Brian, "What is this meeting you want?" he asked sternly. "They claim their business called... Odd Jobs.... is helping the people. But they need information on THEM. Quite sensitive information too" Crowe looked at the humans, "And why exactly do you need the information? Knowing it myself, I can tell you that any normal business has no need for it" he thought of the genetic experimentation.

"Nick was the same boy who cheered for you at the tournament, Malice. I also have this other friend named Minerva. She was the one who changed my perspective on humans after showing me a secret village, magically hidden inside Nick's tent, where dragons and humans lived in harmony alongside one another without using each other as tools. There were no whips, no chains, and no cages. They all treated each other as if they were one. I can take you to this village, but I don't know if Nick is finished with fixing his tent," said Atlas. "How does a whole village fit inside a tent?" asked Danielle as she couldn't imagine all the houses, people, and land fitting into one little tent. "It was Nick's magic that turned his tent into a dimensional gateway to the village. I don't know how that works or what sort of magic he used, but that's how he did it," answered Atlas. "Can you do a spell like that, mama?" asked Androcles. "I don't know. I've never tried it or heard of any other magi dragon doing that. A pure-bred might be able to," said Atlas. Pure-bred magis, though very rare, had more magic spell capacity than mixed-breed magis do. She formed a telepathic bond with Nick, 'Hey Nick, is the tent fixed yet? I'm bringing my whole family to meet Minerva.'

Ayos had started to turn back around when Faze blew him off, but, the boy struck a nerve when he called Ayos a machine. His pride as a free dragon and as a competitor had been injured and he wasn't about to let it slide. The space around Faze's shoulders became a merciless -50C. It was Ayos's way of giving the boy 'the cold shoulder.' Ayos himself sat back down in the snow to watch Meracle's fight, he was a little curoiuse about Shadow's ability, it seemed like he could predict Meracle's breathweapon attacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian sighed again when the hellfire explained things to Crowe. "I'm glad for your co-operation but allow me to clari-" "You don't need to be such a perfectionist. They get the picture." Brian grumbled but conceded to Earl. "Anyways, as I have stated to our good dragon here, we are not a normal business. HOwever before I go farther could we...uh talk in private. If the information you have to share is indeed as sensative as you say then it would be unwise to share it in such a public area. Similarily the inner workings of my business may come up in discussion and I don't want just anyone hearing that, you understand I hope?" Brian said to Crowe maintaing his smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shat had Galamonaro's attention now. Although the necromancer wanted to settle down, the adventurer in him couldn't resist. "Why is that, is security that tight...and uh...where is the mountain?" The last bit was added with a touch of concern, after all the very home they were all in had been carved out of the mountain they were at the foot of.

Malice couldn't believe what he was hearing. His daughter and mate were sounding just like sympathizers. There was an irritated twitch when Minerva's name was mentioned. She was the first human still alive to have escaped him, and that was a stain on his personal pride that he didn't like to be reminded of. "I...can't believe I'm hearing this from you two." He said maintaining his temper. With a deep breath Malice turned and walked out of the cave. "Excuse me, I need a moment." He said to his family as he left. Sapphire looked on worried. "Mom, is Dad mad at us?" She asked Atlas.

Edited by En'K'Haral

The family watched Malice go as Sapphire asked if he was mad at her and Atlas. Atlas frowned sadly; she knew her mate was going to mad when she came out as a sympathizer, but she needed to do this for Nick and Minerva. "Yes, but don't worry about it. He just needs time to cool off," said Atlas as she petted Sapphire's back. Tezca was just as mad as his adopted father is and growled, "I can't believe you let yourself be fooled by humans like this. I thought you were better than that, Atlas! I thought you were a hero!" Then the purple hatchling ran outside of the cave following Malice. Kylie crossed her arms and said, "You know Aunt Atlas and Sapphire, you really angered the whole family like that coming out as sympathizers. But be glad that I'm willing to give you a chance to show me that not all humans are bad as we thought. I'll be keeping my guard up the whole time so that I can find suspicious actions they pull, plus this Minerva will need to convince me that she's trusting enough or else I'm going to think of you as a gullible loony." "I want to see some nice humans, mom," said Androcles. "Me too, but like Kylie, I'm not going to be fooled easily," said Danielle. Atlas smiled and said, "Thanks, I'm glad you're all willing to try to see my point of view."

After everybody was healed, Aeolus said, "Alright everyone, let's continue on." The group marched on through the woods again. Somewhere in the woods was a camera watching them. The mysterious man in his lair watching the screen of the group said, "Very incredible; I have never seen a group of dragons and humans being able to defeat my monsters easily. It seems like we'll have to create some more powerful monsters to combat them or better yet, I can just send both of the best monsters and necromancers to destroy them right now before they find the base." Then he pushed a button and said through the speaker, "I want two groups of men aided by monsters to kill a certain green dragon and his band of pesky lizards as well as the HMAP."

((I'm not sure if Nick has already fixed the tent. I'm going to reread the old posts and find the answer.

And als, be prepared, because I got some dramatic tension planned for when Atlas meets Minerva. This might involve you too, Sai.))

Allusya paused for a moment before speaking.

"I like it when it's dark, I dislike when it is night, I don't really have any hobbies I never really went out much." She gazed at them simply, and tilted her head in curiosity.

Shat paused, and spake slowly, scratshing the scales on the back of his neck.

"Well there is some security, and don't worry the mountain isn't that big. Well what is to say it's a clif face near a mountain with entrances dotting the landscape. But the main problem is something that is probably included in the normal security that was planned during my time with THEM." He paused for a moment.

"It was something like a delayed self destruct that only the people with special implants would notice for if something compromise the base. It was one of the side projects, I only heard about it, I didn't actually help with it."

Gal sighed and began pacing in the room. "Shat I understand that you want to set things straight. But this is starting to sound impossible. How exactly are we supposed to infiltrate an enemy labratory inside a mountain who's location has as of yet to be stated with a security system that blows the place up the moment something smells funny?" Gal said illustrating how impossible this sounded to him. "What kind of plan did you have in mind for dealing with this defense mechanism?" He asked wondering what Shat had in mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice was sitting outside when Tezca followed him out. The copper dragon was conflicted as he sat quietly. Anyone could see that he was torn between his mate and his duty, as anger and sadness clashed in his mind. One moment his expression was dark and he looked like he might tear off the head of anyone that dared to go near him and the next an air of depression hung over the whole area he was in. He heard the pitter-patter of Tezca and he looked over his shoulder and forced a smile. "Hey kiddo." He said to his son.

Sapphire nodded to her mother when she was told that Malice just needed time to cool off, as Tezca marched out she felt bad. After all humans had killed his real parents and the same was true for her cousins. She was glad though that the others where willing to give the humans a chance. "Thanks guys, you'll love Nick, I promise." She said cheerily.

Crowe sighed and turned, "Sure then. If you'll wait a moment" he waved over a magi dragon which teleported them to Airyglyph. They were inside a small cave building, hanging on the cliff edge like the rest of the stone city. "We are quite secluded here. So explain yourself if you wish to receive any information. I would like to hear all details of your business along with a look around the actual site to be sure it's legit. With a war coming, we tend to be very thorough" he stated calmly. He knew Woltar was nearby, but he figured he didn't need to bother him with such a small matter as this.

Faze's eyes flew open and he drew in a sharp gasp at the sudden coldness. He sat up quickly to get away from the cold area. "Stupid lizard" he growled quietly. Rika looked ahead at the fighting but smirked ever so slightly. She still disliked dragons for the most part, so she found this very amusing to listen to. Akuma and Arumat seemed to have completely ignored it, probably not finding it worth it considering Faze's 'weaseling' nature. Rika flickered her eyes back for a moment, realizing when Faze made no further movement that most of his fighting must simply come from his mouth instead of his fists. Her arms folded across her chest but kept her back to them, "I do hope when Malice comes along you have something better at your side then 'stupid lizard'" she commented casually. "Yeah, only I bet that Malice is an actual intimidating dragon rather than this travel size one here" he looked at Ayos, his red eyes half-lidded.

Tick scratched the side of his face, "That's not entirely what we meant" "We'll do an example" they echoed. "We love fishing, pranking, being around others, and playing. We hate sitting around, fruit, and cold climates. Our current hobbies are helping out with the war and well of course.... pranking" they laughed together.

Edited by Sai

Shat paused, and glanced to the floor.

"Well...My daughter still wants me to join THEM, however she called it something different. What I mean is, I might be able to get inside, but once I have the data the problem will be getting out. And well..." He glanced to Laura.

"You remember Rayven from our old squad?" Laura flinched, it was enough of a reply

"Well...She has it convinced that her mother was someone from our squad, and...well...There's only two female dragons left alive from our squad. Well...her condition for my entry is to meet her mother and..." His gaze went downward.

"We both know that Rayven isn't the type to...accept this kind of mission." Laura was still frowning intensely at him, her face completely unreadable.

Allusya nodded, and muse for a moment. "I was never really able to get outside much, but if I had to say something I like doing..." She paused, and simply scratched a neat line in the wall. Using one claw, she made a crude dragon head with lines.

"As for what I hate..." She simply shrugged, as if unsure of the answer.

"Never really hated anything."

((Forgive my slowness. Typing on PS3))

Brian was surprised by the teleport but kept his composer. "Yes good. I'm glad your willing to co-operate with us. Truth is we aren't a company. Well we actually do the Odd Jobs thing but thats not the point. We are an accult of people who have the best interest of our two species at heart. Initially we sought info on THEM in order to better understand local politics before making a move. After a short time in the city the question switched from who's side we should be on to what can we bring to the table? To answer that we needed more specific info which only you seem to have." Earl yawned as Brian finished his explination. "In other words, we wanted to cut through the propaganda since we've had our fill of immoral governments and support the side most appealing to us. Without detailed knowledge of THEM we didn't want to chance acting openly so we used our Odd Jobs cover story." The necromcer explained.

((PS3 won't fit anymore))

'Hey Nick, is the tent fixed yet? I'm bringing my whole family to meet Minerva.' Atlas's voice cut through the silence of Nick's mind. He had been meditating, it something he had picked up now that he had more time to himself. Through the mental bond he responded, "The tent is gone forever, but I have build a new home, one a bit more solid. I have brought the portal here though, so no worries." Concentrating he closed his eyes sending as image of the front of the cave that he lived in and its surroundings so that Atlas could find him. As Nick thought about the second part of what Atlas had said he felt a twinge of worry. Voicing his concerns he asked, "Aren't some of you family," Nick paused for a moment his worry radiating a bit through the mental link "unfriendly for towards humans?" Nick couldn't but help but imagine Atlas's family reeking havoc on the peaceful village.

"Selfish brat." Ayos snapped back at Faze's muttering.

Ayos chuckled sighed as they started talking about how much more intimidating Malice would likely be. "Glad to see you two are getting along." He stated while watching Meracle's fight. He let the statement about how unintimidating he was mainly because it was true. Despite previouse demonstrations his small size made it very hard for people to take him seriously in combat or in much of anything really. "Heh, you make it sound like you have something in mind." He stated addressing the way Faze had responded to Rika. "It wouldn't happen to be running away as quickly as a little thief can would it?" Ayos stated slyly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Ok you had me until Rayven. What are you talking about Shat." Gal asked confused at the turn the conversation had taken. He didn't want to take on such a risky mission without having every detail at his disposal. Even the smallest detail in such a dangerous mission could be the difference between life and death.

Rina followed Tackeron and landed on the ground. She looked around, trying to find the owner of a figure. Suddenly she chuckled and said loudly: "I've always knew your pattern of hiding, Itakira. Come out."

"Waaait... Rina?!" - replied a feminine voice, filled with disbelief and shock. Then a figure came from hiding and approached the two. She was a black colored dragoness with light blue eyes. Her three horns were looking at her back, and her wings were cut like Rina's. The end of her tail was covered by some spikes. There also was a small bag tied to her shoulder. It was obvious that it wasn't human made: it seemed like it was made just recently, and it didn't had a human scent.

The dragoness approached Rina and stared at her. "I... I just CAN'T believe it: you are alive! By the winds, Rina, You are alive!" - and she lunged at Rina, hugging her tightly. "Itakira, I will die from suffocation, if you won't let me go." - said Rina, trying to break free from her friend's grasp. "Oh... sorry about that. It's just... I thought you was caught by humans or - worse - THEM... Wait. Who is this?" - Itakira frowned, when she noticed Tackeron. She inhaled the air deeply and then she frowned even more. - "Name yourself, stranger." - she asked.

Steve and Richard followed the group. Suddenly Richard called Aeolus's attention and showed the note: "I think we are being watched."

"Name myself? Oh! I'm Tackeron McCallen, pleasure to meet you Itakira." He said warmly to Rina's friend. Tackeron was glad they had found at least one of Rina's clan although Rina's friend seemed less than happy to see Tackeron. The dragonness had warned Tack about that so he wasn't all that surprised, but it still felt kind of odd to be under scrutiny. The girl had breathed deep earlier so he figured she caught the scent of humans on him, namely his companions Brian, Earl, and Erin. Itakira would likely notice the human longsword that (with a great deal of leather) was strapped to his leg.

"If I did it would be with anything you hold dearest. But you have nothing of value. Pitful. Not even a thief would steal from you" Faze laughed. He rolled his eyes and laid back down. "Not even worth it. All you seem to offer in retort is changing the temperature" Rika waved off either of them with her hand. She didn't feel like getting dragged into a fight.

"Most appealing? Malice is aiming to kill all humans. You are human. I'd think there wasn't any question to which you'd help" Crowe looked at the humans curiously. He sighed, "I suppose a little wouldn't hurt. THEM was conducting genetic experimentation to make super soldier dragons. But it also kills the dragons the serum is used on. Most barbaric. I don't know why Malice would ever use it on his own kind. A human familiar with genetic experimentation helped us create a serum against it. Dion was his name. Don't expect any details further. You definitely have no need for how to make it unless you're seeking troubles" he narrowed his eyes down at them.

"Drawing is it? I bet a few months go by and this place will be full of cute little drawings, huh?" Tic and Twick smiled at her. "Sure you dislike something. Not always the most obvious thing. Good to not be picky though" they shrugged.

"Eh heh heh, well I don't really value things quite the same way as other people. Never needed to have money and the like before so I tend to value other things instead. If that's pitiful then I don't mind it so much." Ayos explained seeing as the tensions have since passed. He snickered at Faze when the boy said all his retorts were simply changing the temperature. "Well it works doesn't it. Besides, lunging at you with teeth and claws is hardly a mature response to the tauntings of a petty thief." He said cheerily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian and Earl listened as Crowe relaid the information to them about THEM. Brian waved for Crowe to back off a bit after seeing the dragon narrow hi eyes at the pair. "Thank you, having solid facts like this should be enough to sway our board er council, into taking action. As for the question on who we help its like earl said, we have to cut through the propaganda. We've spent pretty much all our time since the dragon escape reforming and stabilizing our group. A huge number of our stray members were lost in the empiricon war as victims. So our information regarding a number of things especially regarding recent factions is relatively scarce. Besides almost half our members are dragons, mostly black dragons but there are a few magi and honorary members of other dragon species." "POOOIIINNT!" Earl said bringing Brian back on track. "Right sorry. No we don't need to know how to make it, however we would like to know how you intend to deploy the Anti-serum you mentioned." He asked wondering to himself if he could help with that. "Also if you can provide conclusive evidence of Malice's use of these experimental serums that would certainly get things on our end rolling a whole lot faster." Brian added at the end.