picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Atlas was about to say 'Yes, I guess so' to the black dragon, but then Sapphire asked if her mom was going to get punished. Ayos said that it was only a possibility, not a certainty. "Don't worry, Sapphire. Grudges and hate don't last forever," she assured her daughter. She knew that because her hatred of all humans vanished forever upon that one moment in life that changed her. "Yeah, I might be punished sooner or later, but if I improve myself in other's eyes, I won't have it too harsh."

((Okay, I'm going to timeskip the battle and say Aeolus's team won.))

After all the necromancers and monsters were dead along with two dragons zombified and dead, Aeolus's group were now resting and getting the wounds treated. "That was a tough battle, but at least we won," Sasuke said. "So it seems remnants of the Empiricon are involved in the creation of the monsters. It looks like they haven't lost yet the war yet," said Aeolus. Mal-Santran may have been dead, but it looks like that didn't stop the necromancers from causing trouble. Then he telepathically called for reinforcements of two dragons and a human soldier from the village to replace the comrades lost.

"I have two questions here!" - Steve stood up - "Number one: Why am I the only one, who - YEOWCH!" - a wave of electricity ran through him. He ignored that and continued - "As I said: why I don't know anything about this, uh, what was it? Empire Cone? And number two: what happened to Richard? He was... a bit more optimistic last time."

He was right: since the fight Richard was sitting apart from everybody else, his eyes staring into nothingness.

"I really hope it is true, Tackeron." - said Rina. El-Naise looked at the electric dragon carefully, before saying: "The very edge of the Western Solomos was, and still is known for it's constant winds. It is almost impossible for a human to survive in here for at least two days, due to our clan being situated in the very heart of the desert. And you should have probably guessed that there are a lot of sandstorms. We used this as our advantage, thus keeping our safety at the top mark. That's why our clan is named 'The Eternal Wind'".

((Ha no, he's just happy he's not alone in his stupidity

And didn't know what that was o3o edited it in though))

"Strange, but it makes sense. I haven't tried magic past basic telepathy" he laughed quietly. He felt out of place with all the mages around now. He was so busy with science anyway, he didn't have much time for magic. He paused, looking her face over. It was funny to think that this was really his first time having a genuine conversation with a girl. Anything in the lab was trading papers or grunts of hello as others passed each other.

Meracle looked at Atlas thoughtfully. "That also depends on the outcome of this war. Attacks have already been reported. So what happens when Malice finds Nick? Or any other humans for that matter? As I'd assume you are indeed not playing favorites here" she mused. Rika snorted, peering into a book, "If she really cared, she'd be talking to her mate and horde. Or are you afraid of what happens to your own hide over millions of others?" she flickered her eyes to Atlas. Arumat raised his fingers to his chin in thought. "The humans in Rudvick have been rounded up to the larger cities. If the attacks are carried out anymore, many dragons will die protecting humans. If you do intend to do anything, it should be soon" he stated plainly.

Aeolus and Sasuke looked over at the lone Richard who seemed to be in a state of shock and guilt. This was probably his first time killing a human being; those who weren't used to getting their hands stained with blood would often feel like this. They looked back at Steve and Aeolus answered, "Well Steve, you've probably never heard about the Empiricon because they've never came to your village. The Empiricon is an evil army of necromancers ruled by the late Mal-Santran and his Council of Six. They plotted to turn all the dragons around the world into undead slaves who would have no free will to rebel and disobey their masters' commands. The Empiricon would kill all those who opposed them, even if they were their fellow humans. We thought we defeated them at their main base, but it looks like their remnants are making new weapons, the monsters in particular, to combat dragons. And as for Steve, well I assume he's never killed a human being before."

"Don't worry, I plan on talking to Malice when we go home. I'm going to end this war quickly before he even starts it," Atlas promised. She already revealed herself as a sympathizer to her mate; so there was no going back now. She had to do this, for the sake of Rudvich, her friends, her horde, and even her mate.

Tackeron nodded with a smile to Rina, re-inforcing that his statement had been truthful. He listened to El-Naise's story about the eternal wind clan and when she finished one question tugged on his mind. "So then, what happened? If your defenses were so strong what went wrong to cause your clan to be shattered and scattered so thoroughly?" He asked wondering what could have possibly happened to make the clan so defeated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin chuckled. "Well I think it better to advance science in this world than it is to advance magic, for many magic is the new gun since science is hampered by the spell." She said returning to a happier state of mind. She noticed him watching her and blushed a bit. Clearing her throat and continued to speak. "Even my enchantments have been used as a weapon...well rather on weapons, but same difference."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire smiled when her mother reassured her. "So your going to make dad stop talking to Redfire?" She asked in earnest. Sapphire had no small amount of dislike for the TAWDOH leader Redfire and the idea of him being ousted from her family's life was very appealing. Ayos cocked an eyescale at the name. He didn't meet Redfire during his attack on Gridania but he did know that anyone communicating with Malice regularly was up to no good. "Who is Redfire?"

"These humans have found the way to bypass the hazards." - answered Geron. - "There were at least two hundreds of them, all armed to teeth, so to say. That day was a pure nightmare, much like vice versa with Cypress, as I recall from history books I have read."

"These demons in humans' skins have murdered around the two thirds of the clan and destroyed our village!" - said Itakira with anger.

"But that was avenged soon." - continued El-Naise - "After the Spell one particular member of our clan have killed almost every single human from the army, leaving only one."

Both Itakira and Geron both turned to El-Naise. "What?!" - they exclaimed. the chieftain raised her eyebrow. "I thought you knew that already."

"Okaaay, and we have a Empiricon remnants and their Round 2. Great. Give me some tea with molten metal." - sarcastically said Steve, crossing his arms. He looked at Richard with pity. He knew how it felt after your first-time killing a human or dragon.

"Redfire is one of the dragon generals of TAWDOH, he's often discussing plans and tactics with my mate, Malice," Atlas answered. Then she replied to her daughter, "And yes, Sapphire. I will get your father to stop working with TAWDOH. He needs to learn to give humans a chance, so that he could learn that not all of them are bad."

"If we can exterminate them before they recover and grow into an army again, we can finish this war for real this time," said Aeolus.

(Look, I'm kinda busy and atm my input isn't needed. I'm not ignoring it but I don't have enough time to do much more then simply read some threads.)

(GUYZ. GO MAKE A FORM. Clickity))

Meracle cocked an eyebrow, "I don't suppose you're gonna hurry on that? Dragons arent really ones for tea and crumpets anyway, right?" she looked at Galamonaro and then a servant. "Not likely" Rika muttered, thinking of Icefire running through her house. She slammed a book shut and pushed it back into its shelf.

Dion listened, interested in the enchantments. "You must be skilled. Magic is a strange thing. As a scientist, I've often thought about how to define magic... I suppose it comes down to the fact that magic is defined as science we don't understand. Fascinating subject" he smiled, fiddling with the side of his glasses. At the same time he wondered how the spell itself worked that hindered current technology. He laughed, "I suppose it doesn't bother me much. I was never a warrior" he rubbed the back of his head. That had been true enough. Albel hadn't even had the slightest problem killing him.

Edited by Sai

"They're called Civil Servants, or CS's for short, and yes just hand it to that one there. He'll have it prepared shortly for us." 'That one there' meant a skeleton that was lingering around the library entrance. "You see, while I'm normally all for brewing the stuff myself, business comes first. There are quite a few number of available resorces and references here and Ayos made the request sound a tad on the vague side so perhaps you could fill me in on the details and from there we should be able to work soemthing out." He said glancing every now and then to the back shelves Laura was headed to, he caught Akuma looking at him and shot the boy a smile. Galamonaro didn't seem keen on getting close to Meracle. In his mind the girl just hated him like so many others so he didn't bother with her and just steered clear.

((Sorry guys, I have been out of internet recently sad.gif ))

Shadow frowned at the refusal to make the tea themselves before getting down to business but he kinda understood. Because of this Shadow pulled out a chair and slumped in it before tossing the bag across the room to the skeleton. He was sure the bag wouldn't open considering the amount of tape he used around the bag. What Shadow did not tell Gal was that he only bought enough for one person. This, was because he didn't care to drink tea at the current moment in time. "Well then, since you are all work and no fun right now, we will get down to business. You know about Shadows right, well to be more precise shadow magic? I sort of lost my mind for a moment in a spar with Miss Cheap-Stake-Hybrid over there. I don't remember all of it, but, I can vaguely remember an almost heavy feeling weighing down my swords. Also, the shadows followed my sword becoming almost a whip like extension of them... What do you think?"

((Up to you Enk-y-bear, might as well jump on the band wagon and do it back. Everything about the magic is up to you, have fun creating an explanation. biggrin.gif

Also, he don't know about the color change in his eyes.))

((Welcome aboard the wagon frodykins. I'll do what I can.))

Galamonaro laughed. "Who said anything about no fun. I don't know about you but to me this, is fun." He joked pulling up a chair and planting himself in it. "What you described sounds like the manipulation of shadows, existing shadows. It sounds like it got away from you too, that happens when you don't know what your doing. Shadow magic is a different kind of magic from what you saw me...er...deducted that I used. Unlike your magic which manipulates shadows, mine manipulates life and/or death depending on how you look at it. The shadows I summoned are actually undead spirits that manifest as shadows. The weight on your swords is sounds like inexperiance, like the first time you picked up a blade it will go away with practice and discipline. Now as for shadow magic as a whole; I have found that shadow magic focuses very strongly on deception and trickery, very little of what I've seen are actually direct attacks, manipulation being one of them. You seem to have a natural gift for the manipulation aspect. That's a powerful asset if utillized efficiently, and you probably only need to learn and practice some new disciplinary exersizes to get a good hold of it, after that you will find that you can do a whole lot more than just make whips of them. As a side note I wouldn't be surprised if you were skilled at light and/or darkness manipulation as well. Since the three are a triumverate it's not unusual to see one with the others." Galamonaro explained to Marcus in detail making sure to outline the difference between shadow magic and necromancy. "If your interested I can personally teach you the magic discipline excersizes I learned during the dragons enslavement days." The skeleton returned with a single tea cup. "Master there was only enough for one and we do not have this blend in our pantry." The servant set the tea cup and plate on the table." "Interesting that you would only bring enough for one Marcus. Do you not drink tea?" Galamonaro asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos was still confused as Atlas explained who Redfire was. "OK...now that we know who Redfire is what is TAWDOH? I thought the baddies were an organization called THEM?" Ayos asked, after all THEM's reformation into TAWDOH was yet untold. With the grown ups talking about complicated stuff sapphire tried returning to a simpler topic. "So, mom...is it ok if I'm friends with Hybrids?" She asked, since she had successfully proven her point it was time to see if her mom would let her keep her new friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well some of us casters would disagree with you there. Many seem to think Magic is actually an art, it's a long standing debate with no end in the forseable future." She explained. "But I agree with you, it is more like a science that we just don't fully understand yet." She stated cheerily and couldn't help but laugh at his last statement. "Well that's not so bad, world needs logical heads like us to make sure the ultimate asskicking-foeslaying-heroposing warriors don't do something irreversably stupid." She commented as the bill was brought over. "I'll take it. Courtesy of a gross dumbass I know." She pulled out some cash and payed for the meal in full with a gracious tip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice paced in the cave as he worried about his mate and daughter. Where are thy? This shouldn't take so long. He thought anxiously. With the war already underway and the aquarions in such close proximity to his family on Rudvick it was little wonder that he was worried. He had no way of knowing what Atlas was planning to do, no way to know that when she came back it would be to try and make Malice change his ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's...terrible." Tackeron said quietly. It was little wonder then, why Raven took a dislike to him and why Rina seemed anxious about going to the city. Humans were very much these dragons' enemies. "I'm glad to here you were avenged but who was the dragon and why was a human left alive?" He asked although he figured it to be Raven.

((Personally my guess is Rina xd.png))

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Indeed it is." - solemnly nodded El-Naise. - "It was a dark day for us all."

"As for your question, Tackeron," - Geron cleared his throat and said - "Unlike those, I dare say, insane idealists, we care about the consequences of the war. But I cannot answer your question, as you are not a member of our clan. I can only say that the way 'slaughter them all' goes against us. And who was that dragon..."

"Not even I do know about him or her." - finished the chieftain. Suddenly Rina muttered something, but no one was able to decipher her words. "Rina, louder, please?" - said Itakira. Finally Rina said with hesitation:

"...It was me."

The only two, who reacted at that, were Itakira and Raven: the first dropped her jaw from shock and disbelief, and the other emerged from his tent, eyes widened. El-Naise and Geron have remained calm.

"...Hey, you are right!" - Steve stood up - "We can't just let those bad guys mess with life and death for their own gain and allow then to turn everyone, whos not with them, into zombies! I say that after the rest we- Oops." - he suddenly said with nervous laugh to Aeolus - Sorry. You are in charge here, not me.

"Who knows," Atlas replied to the hybrid. Then she answered Ayos's question, "TAWDOH is THEM's new name now and it stands for Teutonic Army of War Dragons to Obliterate Humanity. They're either going to destroy all humans or bring them under dragon rule; but since they're working with the Firestorm Horde, it's mostly going to be the former." Sapphire asked if she could be friends with hybrids. "Fine... Just as long as they don't hurt you," she said.

((I'll post Aeolus's part tomorrow. It's bed time.))

Rika shifted around the room, edging her way behind Shadow's chair. "No I'm afraid he's not quite classy enough for that. Trust me, you don't know what I had to do to get him to put a shirt on this morning, much less keep it on now. He has this thing about streaking in the snow" she ruffled the top of his hair and smirked at Galamonaro.

((I just realized after writing that... Shadow reminds me of Gray from Fairy Tail xd.png "Gray, your cloths!" "WHA!?"))

Meracle looked at Atlas, folding her arms across her chest, "Yeah mom, not feeling prejudice are we?" she added, her mischievous smile covering her entire face. A slight squint of her eyes added to the effect, looking somewhat comical. Faze cocked an eyebrow at them. His hands dug into his pockets, "What's this whole thing about hybrids? I thought you hated humans. Aren't hybrids nearly entirely dragon?" he asked, confused as to why Atlas would hate them so much while trusting humans.

"True true. Some of them are all brawns and no brains" he grinned for a moment. He shyly opened his mouth to protest her paying but she'd already taken out her money. Deciding it would be awkward to make it a scene in front of the waitress, he glanced down at the table, "Thank you" he paused in thought, "Actually I think Meracle mentioned your friend over her last message. She was ready to kill him. Or at least burn his money to dust. She really doesn't like necromancers" he laughed awkwardly.

Atlas glared at Meracle with teeth baring and said, "I'll let my daughter hang out with you for now, but I will never associate with the likes of you, even if your hunter's mode is now gone." Then she looked at Faze and said sternly, "The old me hated humans, but she is gone now. While I am okay with them, the same doesn't go for hybrids, even if they are half dragon. My sister was killed by them, that's why the thought of being buddy-buddy with them makes me nauseous." She left out the part where Flarina was forced to lay hybrid eggs, because she thought Sapphire was too young to hear about mothers not wanting their children.

Laura close her eyes and gave a sigh.

"I remember a human once, when I was under the Empricon. One day she had an unfortunate run in with the Empricon, I do not know all the details sadly. So that day, her entire family was killed by a single dragon. As the dragon went to fly away, it could see the burning hatred of someone who had just lost everything, and knew an enemy had been made that day. A few years later, this same dragon found the settlement again, and found the same girl, who still held that resentment, however insead of it only being for a single dragon, she held it for every dragon in existence. She celebrated the Empricon's plan of using dragons to fight dragons, the less the better in her opinion. But as the dragon landed, and they gazed at each other it was a few moments before both realised who the other was.

"You" spoke the girl, the dragon took a step back, and then nodded.

"Yes, it is me." Standing its ground as the girl approached, bringing out a sword of some description, and pointed it at the dragon.

"Come to finish off what you started, filthy beast?" The dragon shook its head, and the girl paused, but resumed her guard.

"What then, speak now so I may kill you for what you did to my family, like every other beast that goes by the name dragon. You are made for killing, your entire being reaks of the blood of my ancestors, for generators you have always killed us." The dragon glanced down, and lowered itself to the ground in a submissive position. It raised its neck, revealing the weaker scales, for the human. The human blinked, supprised by this complete lack of agresssion.

"I came to not ask for forgiveness, but for the forgiveness of my species-" Shat cut Laura off, closing his eyes and shudering as he relived the moment.

"I am weak, I only obey. However there are thousands of dragons out there who are not like me, dragons who defended their right to live, their right to co-exist with humans to the bitter end. And you know what?" Shat paused, a small weak smile on his mouth.

"They won, they won the freedom of all dragons, and now both species coexist as if they were always meant to. I mean sure, there are good dragons and bad dragons, just as there are humans, but if there wasn't it wouldn't be free will! So I don't care if you take my life, I don't care if I die this day. Because my death will mean one less humans holds the hatred I caused when I was serving the Empricon. If I had one dying wish, it would be that there are many more I have yet to meet, that I have caused to have this hate." He opened his eyes, realised people were looking at him and shrinked under their gaze and dashed back into the bookshelves. Laura watched him go, and shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"He always offered his life for forgiveness for his species, for each and every human he met who he had affected. And each time, the humans would almost kill him, and then just let him go.

"Go then, go tell those you hurt from your cowardace. But if we ever meet again I expect a proud and noble dragon, not some Empricon dog." That was what she said, and he flew away crying each and every time, so amazed by the forgiveness of every human he had met." She paused, opening her eyes and nodded with a sheepish smile.

"Course if it was me, he probably wouldn't be alive, and he probably got lucky he didn't run into any hunters or the such, but Shat has always been like that. I mean if he wasn't, he wouldn't be alive today, trust me on that." She shrugged, standing up and streaching before glancing to Gal.

"Moral of the story, don't judge a race based on the few. I'm going to check on the weather, it's hard to get an accurate reading inside here and it makes me uneasy to be disconected for to long, especialy with this Tawdoh nearby.Do you want to come for a quick flight? Or do you want to stay here, I'll only be five minutes after all" She gave a gentle smile, suggesting she was fine with what he wanted.

(Dammit Laura, stop trying to teach lessons to the thick skulled. If a hybrid saying it didn't work, wh would a dragon saying it work?

still... *Fingers crossed*)

Atlas telepathically spoke with Laura and asked, 'And what if I told you another reason why I don't like the hybrids. What if I told you my sister didn't want to be part of the creation of these dragon-killing creatures, but she was forced to against her own will. Those damned scientists forced her to lay eggs giving birth to those things and used her DNA to give the hybrids of the other dragonesses super speed. My sister felt like the whole thing was rape, she was ashamed with rage of being related to those half-breed mutants, and everyday she blamed herself for each death of a dragon killed by hybrids. I was so furious about the whole situation that every hybrid I looked at reminded me of the misery and sorrow my sister went through. And thinking about it now fills me with contempt for the scientists and their creations. They all violated my sister and that is unforgivable!' She grew angry at the last section of words she spoke. 'So what other story do you have that would argue against that and make me look more favorable on the hybrids?' she asked.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Shadow smirked and leaned on his arm which rested on the table. "Truthfully Galamonaro, she is just trying to keep others from looking. If you ask me, I think she wants to keep me to herself." Shadow chuckled and reached up to fix his hair after Rika finished ruffling it. "As for tea, no I don't tend to drink it often anymore." Shadow didn't really have a reason as for not drinking tea, he just decided to stop one day. "I will, however, take a glass of water. Also, this training what would it in tell? I am interested as to what I can learn and accomplish towards this magic."

((Sorry for short post, work. I got the basic points and will add more detail later to extend the post.))

Laura turned her eyes to look at Atlas.

'Then I would probably be just like you. But I wouldn't know. My entire family was murdered to create super soldiers who would obey the Empricon, and I was one of the lucky few who survived it. I was told to obey, to do, to kil. I wasn't allowed to get attatched, if they saw any of us showing emotion, we were killed.'

"No, no story would make a dragon change its mind. I just told it because it seemed relevent, nothing more." She returned her gaze to Gal, and waited for his answer.

"It's alright; you're correct about that. After we're all done recovering, we'll go out and destroy the Empiricon and their latest creations, the monsters," said Aeolus. "If they're thwarted, your village and everyone in the area will get to sleep peacefully knowing the Empiricon can't hurt them anymore."

'Did you hate all of the Empiricon members and anything related to them?' asked Atlas.

Laura paused, and turned her gaze to Atlas, and her eyes narrowed.

'Even now, I hold a lot of resentment to the human race. Is that what you wanted to hear? Then enjoy it, because I don't let my past affect my future, and I won't say it a second time' Laura kept her gaze on Atlas.

'What? I didn't want to hear you say that. I just wanted to know what made you warm up to humans after what the Empiricon put you through,' Atlas said. If she still hated humans, why was she being nice to Galamonero and friendly around humans? That was something Atlas, who still scorned hybrids after what Flarina went through, didn't understand. Were there any other dragons like her? If so, why were they living alongside humans now? Atlas wanted to understand; maybe that would help her reform even by a bit.

Laura paused, thinking back on her past.

'I joined a group of sympathisers, back when I was trying to get rid of the empricon's grip. They were simply to be used as a shield, a way for me to get free. I planned to kill them, I think, but then I met Galamonaro. At first we were just making idle conversation, but then he saved me from myself, my powers went hywire when I tried to control a hurricane. I do not know when it was, but I realised I actually cared for Galamonaro, more then just a shield I could dump when it no longer brought me any use. I realised if I could actually feel a connection with one human, then maybe others humans deserved that same chance. Of course I still resented humans, but I ignore that now, to give each and every human a chance to be nice BEFORE I rip their organs out. I don't trust other humans one iota normally, but if Galamonaro trusts that a creature won't cause me or him any harm, then that trust has never seemed unfounded. I extend this trust to only a few humans, Minerva being one of them. Don't you think she deserves the same trust she has shown you? But I am not you, so I won't tell you what to do, only you can do that. Just remember, the only person who is going to lose a friendship will be you. And if you ever harm Minerva I will bring a storm so horrendous you will not survive down on your scales. I extend that to the three hybrid hatchlings, because Minerva trusts them. Besides, if they did attack I am sure I could take them down before I even got a scratch.' Laura yawned, and turned her attention back to Gal as she waited his answer.

'Alright, I understand. And don't worry, I won't harm Minerva's children; they're her responsibility now. If they ever go into hunter's mode, I'll let her deal with it and figure out how to stop the havoc they're causing,' Atlas said. She ended the telepathy and turned to Sapphire as she said, "I'm going out for a bit. I'll return shortly and then take you home. So have a little bit of fun with your new friends and stay safe, alright?" Then she teleported out of the library and appeared at Nick's cave. She went into the portal, where she was taken to Nick's secret village. 'Got to apologize to Minerva, now. I hope she's not too mad to not want to talke,' she thought.

((I'll continue shortly or tomorrow, because I got to go take a bath.))

((sorry for the absence I've had a bit of a rough time in RL and posts just weren't forming in my mind.))

Glamonaro looked up at Laura when she asked her question about going out and he shook his head. "Sorry dear. Shadow will probably need me for a bit with htis shadow magic thing. Don't over exert yourself though, we don't want anything to happen to you." His voice carried a great deal of concern when he spokebut with a warm smile he showed that he trusted Laura could handle herself. He turned his attention back to Rika and shadow. "Well if she is so possessive she is welcome to train as well. After all, mental exercises never hurt anyone...recently." Galamonaro trailed off at the end recalling an experiment to improve human mental processing using magic, it didn't end well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((So then who would Erza be, or Natsu for that matter?))

Sapphire bounced happily around Meracle when she got permission from her mother. "Yay! I get to be friends with the hybrids! Thank you mom! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She cheered still bouncing circles around Meracle and Ayos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin chuckled. "Necromancers are generally disagreeable as a whole. Earl just happens to be particularly bad so it doesn't surprise me. Even our more patient members can barely stand him. Although if she had I would have filleted both their asses. We needed that money to fund our operations here, not to mention paying food and board." "Will that be all today?" Erin looked at Dion. "I dunno, what do you think should we stay a bit longer?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Score one for Enkybear! laugh.gif ))

Tackeron stared blankly at Rina as she spoke up. "...oh..." He was silent a moment before clearing his throat. "Well my curiosity about the change in heart regarding the last human remains. However, if it's uncomfortable for you to discuss you don't have too." He added the last bit voicing his curiosity while trying to respect her privacy. He didn't support hte kill 'em all ideal either but when only one human is left standing there was usually a reason.