picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Laura and Shat glanced to him, then Laura turned her gaze back to Shat.

"Rayven is a dragon from when we were in the Empricon. She was and is still known for her ferosity, lack of any morals, and deadly good looks" finished Shat, smiling to himself before shaking it off.

"Er-Well I did think to ask her if she would help but she still dislikes me so that wasn't even an option."

Allusya paused for a moment, her tail flicking.

"I dislike the sun, it burns me if I stay in the open too long."

Gal puzzled for a moment at this new info. "If I have this right then that means that your daughter thinks that either Laura or Rayven is her mother and is demanding to meet her. You intended to present Rayven as he mother but Rayven isn't partial to co-operating with you. Since Rayven won't co-operate you now intend to present Laura as the girl's mother. Is that about right?" He asked trying to understand the plan. He pushed the question of who really was the girl's mother to the back of his mind. Now was not the time for that kind of question.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Hi Malice. I'm sorry Atlas turned out to be a human-lover," Tezca said as he spat out the last two words as if they were poison on his black serpentine tongue. "I guess she wasn't the hero I thought she was," he continued.

'Yes they are, but I'm only bringing the hatchlings and they're willing to see if there are good humans like Sapphire and I told them. Malice and the other one we adopted were upset about their finding out I was a closeted sympathizer, so they won't be coming along for the ride. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Androcles, Danielle, and Kylie won't hurt you guys; we're only visiting,' Atlas said to Nick. Then she looked at the hatchlings and said, "Nick says that he has moved his dimension to a cave since his tent got destroyed. So that is where we will go." "Well I guess a cave sounds much more sensible than a tent for a dimension," said Danielle. Then Atlas teleported herself and the hatchlings to the cave. They got there and saw the portal. "That's the dimensional gate to Nick's village and where we will see Minerva. Come on, I got to go see how she's been since we last met," said Atlas who was excited to see her old friend. Then they all went into the portal and came about into the village where they saw dragons and humans getting along with each other. "Wow, is this the place you were talking about?! They all look so friendly with one another," asked Androcles in amazement. "That's right, son! This is the very place that changed my view on humans," said Atlas. Then she sighed and said, "If only Malice could come with us to see it."

"Hmph" Faze huffed at Ayos's defense. He shut his eyes, "I don't have to worry about your teeth and claws. Being the tiny thing you are, you probably couldn't even break my shield" he twirled a finger and the red cell-like wall flickered. The same one that deflected Akuma's punch. He opened one eye to look at Ayos, "So it seems you're eternally damned to listen to the taunts of a petty thief" he shut his eyes again, smirking to himself.

Crowe put a wing to his head in thought, "We're not entirely sure. But Dion believes it would be effective in a sort of gas form so as to take a mass curing. I can't tell you proof other than the eye witnesses we have because the proof is inside his base of operations. We don't want to ruin the point of trying to stop the war by striking first to take petty proof. We already know it's there" he tucked his wing in again. "We acquired the serum by taking it from one of the affected dragons if that isn't proof enough it's in use. I can't tell you much about it. That scientist is more in tune with the specifics of it" he shook his head.

Tick and Twick hummed silently for a moment. "Perhaps if you went out more you'd get accustomed to it. Like us. We go out all the time. All in good practice" they looked over their shoulders to the cave entrance. The sun glowed brightly over the sand outside. "Much more cheery out there anyway than a dark cave"

Shat paused, and shrugged.

"Well it's more lie all the other possible females I could pick which fall under my daughters condidions are dead other then you two, but yes."

Allusya meerly shook her head. "Thanks but no thanks. I would rather stay inside."

Brian nodded as Crowe explained things to him. "Eh, not having solid evidence about weather or not Malice is involved shouldn't be too big a problem. Like you said, Malice is pretty much in everyone's black book including ours." Brian said brushing off the issue. If the serum cure needs to be deployed as a gas I think we can help there. There are a number of transmuters in our ranks who should be able to turn whatever you need into gas. In fact...if you make the serum a solid, individuals would be able to carry and deploy more of it all at once." He said thinking about ways they could help. "Anyways, maybe a few observational records of the captured super dragon should suffice in place of evidence of Malice's involvement. If the other council members see what is happening to the dragons working for THEM as detrimental they will most definitely be swayed to take action." Brian concluded looking as though he were finally on to something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wooow." Sapphire said looking around at the hidden village of the peaceful humans ((I love references happy.gif)). She hadn't been here yet so Sapphire was just as amazed as her sibling and cousins. Although when Atlas mentioned Malice Sapphire's expression darkened a bit. "Maybe it is better this way. Dad might break the town if he came." By break she meant he would only cause trouble.

AS Tezca spoke his words almost seemed like they hurt Malice. "Even if she is a sympathizer now she wasn't always. Everything we told you was true she slaughtered as many humans in her time as I have in mine. Besides I was kind of getting a sense that something was up but I didn't expect this." He said trailing off at the end and was silent. In his silence he contacted Redfire. "Redfire, are we prepared?" He asked trying to conceal his depression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro heaved a sigh as Shat finished confirming the Necromancer's thoughts. "Right so provided this goes off without a hitch, will I even be participating in this little escapade? I'm sure just about anyone working for THEM will see me as an enemy." He pointed out, since he was human.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Yes I can supply some records. One better we can show you the bodies. The local necromancer Undertaker. He collected a few bodies from the last time the bad serum was used. You'll have to visit Dion about the cure though. I believe he still has it. On that note, if the bodies interest you, just ask Dion. Undertaker hates other necromancers. There is a newer version of the serum now that we don't have a cure for as of yet. They havent deployed these new ones so we cant get a sample to work on unless we attacked. But for the complicated matter of politics, we cant strike first" Crowe explained. He waved to one of the fire pgymies sitting nearby. They looked somewhat comical in small sets of armor. The pygmy returned a few minutes later, swooping in front of Brian and dropping report papers into his hands, "The sightings" they chirped before returning to their post.

Tic and Twick looked at her questioningly. She seemed quite intent on staying inside. "Gets lonely I bet" they turned and smirked at each other before edging towards the exit. "We're going to go play outside right there" they pointed to a spot by the river under the trees. "Feel free to join us if you'd like~~~" they turned and trotted out together.

A small vein buldged on Earl's forehead when Undertaker was mentioned. "You can take care of him Brian." Earl stated with clear distain. Brian chuckled a bit at Earl as he accepted the records from the pygmy. "Err, thanks but just the observational records will do. I would rather try to keep the ice cream in my stomach right where it is if it can be helped." He said to Crowe. "I thank you again for your co-operation, now you stated you would like to see our operation in exchange. Admittedly there isn't much to see at this point but if your still interested I can send word ahead so that they can at least make it possible to walk around." He added, wanting to keep up his end of the deal.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I'm gonna go post and at the proboards site tomorrow. Also, if you want to skip to the night of the Spell, let me know.))

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Atlas. No doubt Malice and the Firestorm horde would slaughter the humans without mercy despite the fact that they have not or formerly slain or enslaved dragons. Then she formed a telepathic bond with Minerva and said, ‘Hello Minerva, it’s been a while since we last talked.’ The blond woman’s voice replied in excitement, ‘Atlas, is that you?’ ‘Yeah, who do you think this is?’ the magi dragoness asked. ‘We haven’t heard from each other in a while.’ ‘Yeah, well we were both busy raising our families. So where are you now?’ ‘I’m at the hospital laying on the bed. If you want to find me, the hospital will be a white building that’s across the monument of Nick.’ ‘Right, thanks for giving me directions. I’ll meet you there shortly,’ said Atlas before she broke telepathic link. “Come on kids, we’re going over to Minerva now,” said Atlas. She carried the hatchlings on her back and flew over to the hospital. On the way, the voice in the back of mind chuckled evilly and said, ‘Let’s see how this little visit of yours turns out. Hee hee hee hee!’ She poked her head through the open window of Minerva’s room and said, “Hi Minerva!” Minerva smiled and said, “Atlas, it’s so good to see you again! I wish I could hug you, but my body’s too tired to move right now.” “Tired?” Atlas asked. “It’s a long story,” said Minerva trying to hide the fact that she birthed hybrid babies, which Atlas would be mad if she ever heard it. “So how have you been?” she asked. “I’ve been fine as usual. But anyway, I brought some hatchlings I would like you to meet. Kids, climb on my head and get into the window,” Atlas said before she removed her head from the window and formed a ramp to let her children and nieces inside. Androcles, Danielle, and Kylie climbed up Atlas and got in through the window. Minerva looked at the hatchlings gleefully and said, “So these must be your nieces and nephew, I presume?” "Actually, Androcles and Sapphire are my children. Danielle and Kylie are my nieces," Atlas corrected.

“I bet the humans must have poisoned her mind and tricked her into thinking that they’re good! Malice, we need to go find these humans and expose them for the evil that they truly are, so that Atlas can go back to being herself,” Tezca suggested. When Atlas finds out that she has been lied to, she’ll turn back into a human-slaying warrior and kill these so-called ‘friends’ of hers.

After Aeolus read the note, he ordered the group, “Dragons, sniff out unusual scents and listen out for movement. Humans, look out and see if you find anything out of the ordinary. There might be some monsters lurking around,” The dragons and humans did as they were told and started to search out for monsters or anything that might threaten them.

((I got a surprise planning for the Aeolus part later.))

Shat scratched the back of his head again.

"Addmittedly, I forgot you and Laura were together. More the same, I'm afraid so..."

Redfire paused before answering to ensure they actually were. They had a defensive position set up, their armies were ready and more soldiers were on the way.

'We are Malice, we are ready to destroy the human race'

Allusya paused for a moment, before following them out, gliding and positioning herself fully in the shade before turning her gaze back to them.

"I like shade."

(Night of the spell?)

Malice's frown deepened as Tezca came up with a plan. "I'm afraid it will have to wait Tezca. Besides...this might not be the work of a spell. Right now, it might be better that she is away. I'm about to give the order to resume killing the human race." He said to the little purple hatchling and then contacted Redfire again. "That's good to hear Redfire. Begin the attack, as a piece of advice you should stick to small formation based tactics as much as possible. Going in individual attacks is a surefire way to get overwhelmed and killed. And remember what we discussed, no super dragons or undead for this attack, we need to save our aces for later. The normal dragons have a great deal of combat experience already and are used to working together. Use that to your advantage. I will be joining you with the second wave.." Malice said to Redfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire hopped int through the window when Atlas made space for them and immediately made her way over to Minerva. "So your one of Mom's friends too? I'm Sapphire it's nice to meet you." She said still excited from seeing the town. "Why is there a statue of Nick in the village?" She asked almost immediatly after introducing herself.

((For the proboards wolves. In that forum we are still in the afternoon of the third day. Red I'm game for a time skip, my characters aren't doing much aside from improvising the use of video game controllers. happy.gif))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Alright, I agree. Considering that Roderick will be done at the military base already and comes back to Cypress late at the evening...))

Itakira eyed Tackeron very carefully and finally she reluctantly introduced herself: "Itakira of the Eternal Wind clan. You are really lucky that you are a friend of Rina and that I am here, not the others-"

"Wait." - Rina suddenly interrupted and whispered something to Itakira. The latter shook her head and whispered something in response, but a bit louder. Thus, Tackeron could hear some of the conversation: "No... just four... found two at... the others were... don't know about..."

"Okay, piece of cake." - muttered Steve, as he started to look out for something out of place. Richard was left dumbstrucked. Did Aeolus really believed him? But then he quickly recovered and started to search along the others.

Tackeron smiled at Itakira when she introduced herself. He had used her name because Rina had used it only moments before. He was going to comment on her statement about being lucky but instead was made to take second seat to Rina who began whipering to Itakira right away. Although not really listening to the pair in order to respect the clan's privacy, he did catch snippits of what they were saying. Probably talking about who they managed to find thus far. He concluded hearing several numbers mentioned. Tackeron raised a wing to get the pair's attention. "You know I can hear some of what you two are saying right?" He stated.

((The Spell will be cast at midnight and all the electronics and machine weapons will be made unusable so that they don't harm dragons anymore.))

“Okay, well I’ll be rooting for you. I can’t wait until those blasted humans are off the face of the earth,” said Tezca.

“And I’m her brother, Androcles,” said the grand copper hatchling. “Sapphire and Androcles, those are very interesting names,” said Minerva as she looked from the sibling to the other. Then she looked at their cousins and asked, “And who might you be?” Kylie replied in a displeased tone with her arms crossed, “We’re Kylie and Danielle, human.” The whiptail hatchling pointed accusingly at Minerva and growled, “You’re the one who poisoned Aunt Atlas’s mind with your lies and tricks. Don’t think you can seduce us with your ‘innocence’! We’re too smart and strong of will for your fibs.” “Danielle, be nice!” Atlas scolded. Danielle pouted in response and Atlas looked at Minerva and said, “I’m sorry about my nieces’ attitude. They’re not too fond of humans since they sent their half-breeds to kill their late mother, who is also my sister.” “Oh dear, I’m so sorry to hear,” said Minerva who felt pity for Atlas and her family. “Yeah it was sad, but at least I got to kill those furry censorkip.gif***s and make them pay for taking Flarina’s life,” said Atlas with her paw clenched like a fist. The memory of tearing off the hybrid’s flesh with her teeth, burning them with fire magic, and shredding them with her claws in the most gruesome ways burned in Atlas’s mind.

The man watching the group through camera saw that they were trying to search him out. He pressed a button and the camera hid into its hole and blended itself with illusionary magic to make the tree’s bark appear holeless. When the group found nothing out of the ordinary, Aeolus said, “I guess there was nothing here. Come on.” After short while of trekking, a super fast monster leapt out of the bushes and smashed its horns into a bird dragon’s throat. The bird dragon collapsed and struggled to breathe, but then soon died in his own pool of blood. Cantarella gasped in horror while Aeolus, who was just as astonished, said, “Monster!” Then strange dark magic was cast onto the bird dragon’s body and he was transformed into a zombie dragon. “This magic! There’s only one group of humans that can only cast something like that,” said Aeolus. “That’s right, and it’s us, the remnants of the Empiricon!” said the lead necromancer as he came out of hiding with the monsters and other necromancers.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((oops sorry bout that wolves tongue.gif

Click Here for proboards))

Gal sighed as Shat confirmed his thoughts. "I was afraid that was the case. It's still up to Laura weather or not she goes with you. Laura if you do decide to go, promise me you will be extra careful, ok?" He said concerned for her since he wouldn't be there, not that he was much help last time when they were tricked by Tria. At that thought Gal's guard went up. "Hang on a sec...Shat how exactly can we tell that it's really you and not Tria in disguise?" The flask of bat guano had been opened again and his hand was ready to grab some. He didn't want to be tricked a second time by the THEM dragoness.

((It's in Red's siggie, the "Picknick's and mine rp remake" yeah I was at total boredom xd.png))

Crowe half nodded, "I believe I have the general idea for it. Still, I shall send a few to look about. Would you like to talk to our scientist about solidifying the serum then? I'm not much of a science dragon" he shrugged. He waved over a magi and looked back to Brian for an answer. "Oh, you there. Tell Woltar about this" a pygmy in the corner nodded and fluttered out of the cave.

Tic and Twick shrugged and ran out into the river, splashing around. "Gotta learn to love the light too. Shadows wouldn't exist without it. Thus no shade. Just pure darkness. Gloomy" they looked at each other. They stood on the shallow end and watched boats sail up and down the water for trade.

"Science isn't really my strong point either. But if you can give us the man's address our co-worker Erin should be able to help him a bit. I'll also be sure to send word to headquarters that your group of dragons should be arriving for an inspection. When I do I will contact the windfall base with the information." He answered moving next to Earl and the Magi. "I'm glad we were able to come to an understanding Mr. Crowe. I look forward to working with you in the future."

"We are already finished." - responded Itakira. Both she and Rina went silent for a while, but not long before the former said: "Alright then. Since you have made friends with Rina - and she seems to trust you... Is that true, Rina?" - she asked her friend. Rina nodded, but it seemed like she did it reluctantly. Then Itakira continued: "So, you are allowed to go with us. I assume that Rina have already told you about the manners in our clan, and I will add one more th-."

"Itakira, the Chieftain can explain that way better than we both." - interrupted Rina. The black dragoness silenced herself immediately.

Richard leaped away from the bird dragon, as he was at least 2-3 meters away. And just in time. "Gods, I knew it! I can't believe my paranoia worked for good..." - he thought.

"Oh, what? Empiricon? I can't... Ok, thats it." said Steve and immediately yelled: "WAAAAAIT! Drop your weapons, claws, teeth or anything harmful! Especially you, mysterious man. And you, zombie. I want to clarify some things." - and he asked, addresing the leader. - " Number One: I thought you all were dead for sure! How come that you passed in the forest without us, villagers, not noticing that? There is one path there, you know. Number Two: how did you notice us? And Number Three: WHO, in the name of diamond are you, man-leader-necromancer... of whatever?"

((Random Steve alert.))

Redfire nodded and also explained his other tactic. 'Because we don't want anyone, especially with that ratbag scientist still free, to make a cure we have pulled some of our talented, but regular forces to appear as the serum'd ones. We shall have one or two of them with every force, while those with the actual serum are kept under strict surveylance. We shall now begin phase one.' Turning to three groups of just over a dozen dragons, he gave them a single nod. Each one consisted of three Magis, two water dragons, two fire and two earth dragons along with a few others mixed in to give balance. One dragon who was obviously stronger then the regular dragons, by how much wasn't as huge as it was played out to be. These dragons were given a special position behind the main enemy lines protecting their comrades backs while making the occasional push before falling back. They all headed to three nondescript villages far between, and began the attack before falling back out of sight just as quickly. Their task was simple, get in and scout the towns, kill a few humans, and then get out before anyone could locate them. They continiously changed their tactics and destination order to ensure they couldn't be discovered. An hour after the first force scouted each village, a second small force would come in and eradicate any vilages with only humans. The third and final group would go to any village with sympathsisers and try and either get them to join or distract them while they eliminated the humans before vanishing from view. The Tawdoh war had begun.

Shat blinked, not having considered that and turned his head slightly as he mused.

"I honestly don't know how much my daughter can copy. Can she only copy their appearence, their powers, their memories?" He frowned, tapping his foot on the ground.

"I don't think there is a way I can prove my innocence."

Allusya's eyes focused on one fishing boat dangling some fish tauntingly above the water on some sort of clothes line. Her stomach growled, and she closed her eyes, going slightly etherial. Suddenly a shadow jumped out of the water, clinging to the shadows and one of the fish was cut loose and dropped into the ocean, the shadow vanishing from view. It appeared not a moment later moving from shadow to shadow until it reached Allusya and she opened her eyes, a fish by her feet. She opened her mouth and ate it in one fell swoop, unaware she was breaking any rules nor stealing fish.

Galamonaro's frown deepened when Shat said he couldn't really prove his case. "So we have only your word to go on then..." He muttered to himself. Galamonaro didn't know the full extent of Tria's power either but he did know that she was a good actor. She had fooled him completely when she disguised herself as Laura. Damn, a diviner could see through this kind of crap in a heartbeat. He thought to himself in frustration. "I guess I'll leave whether or not to trust you up to Laura. However, Shat you still haven't answered my question. Where is THEM's mountain lab?" He asked again trying to be as clear as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I'm not going anywhere just yet Tezca. I have to make sure that there will be someone to take care of you while I'm away." He said forcing a smile and biting back the sadness that had swept over him at Atlas's announcment. He had officially choosen war over his mate, a choice he never thought he would have to make but by the time she confessed to being a sympathizer everything had already been under way. Moreso than ever before there would be no turning back now for the copper dragon. The humans need to be eradicated. If I can do that much then it won't matter if the surviving dragons put me to death. He thought to himself bolstering his courage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I understand, Rina made it very clear." He said warmly to Itakira. He ignored Rina's hesitation guessing that it was because it was obviouse that he was a sympathizer and her clan well weren't sympathizers. However he had his reasons for aiding humans. With a second awkward silence now looming over the trio Tackeron spoke up. "Shall go then?" He said to Itakira and Rina as he waited to be lead to wherever it was they were going to go.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"I can do one better" Crowe nodded to the magi and they warped them to Windfall outside Dion's house. Crowe looked to the magi once more, "If you would..." he looked at the door. Crowe wasn't able to knock since wyverns had no hands. The magi moved forward and gave a gentle knock. A moment passed before the door opened a small amount and Dion peaked out. "Dion, good afternoon. This here is Brian and Earl. They want to help with the serum. Dion pushed his glasses closer to his face subtle-y. He paused, looking them over as he slowly opened the door. "And this is Dion. A bit quiet... but very good with genetic research..." Crowe cleared his throat. "I'll leave you to it then. I just received news that the attacks have began" he spread his wings and lifted off the ground and flew away. Dion opened the door wider and stepped aside, "Come in then..."

"Crowe, we heard reports that they have started attacking humans. Get all the magis to go out to the smaller villages and warp them to Windfall, Gridania, and Kirlsa" Woltar instructed. Crowe landed in the headquaters and instructed the magis. They scattered quickly to do their job. The Guardian League was informed next, spreading around Windfall in preparation. Arias had also started to move, the halflings flying out to Windfall to aid as Magis started warping in with small villages of humans. Woltar flew out from Airyglyph, him and other dragons taking supplies to the cities from Airyglyph and Aquios.

Tic and Twick shook their heads, "Ah ah, can't go taking what's not yours" they laughed. It died down when they saw the soldiers of the city rousing and the citizens moving back into the safety of the walls. Overseer landed on the riverside, "Everyone back to the city! Attacks have been reported. For your own safety please stay inside the walls!" he bellowed. "Time to go to work" Tic and Twick declared. They looked at Allyusa, "Going to fight?"

Allusya frowned, her head tilting comically.

"Fight who exactly? And take what isn't mine what? Dragons or Humans or both?"

(This wouldn't be TAWDOW right? it's too early for that.)

Shat growled in annoyance, and took a few steps back and breathed in.

"I did explain, but maybe this will explain better." Closing his eyes in concentration, he gently breathed crystals onto the floor, some grew into tree shapes, one grew into a huge mountain, and at the very edge was a small mountain with a cliffside. Finishing up, he took a few breaths. Laura had to admit, when Shat concentrated on making his breath form into shapes, it had a way of appearing very beautifull. Not that she was going to leave Gal over it. It was pretty, Shat's cowardace wasn't.

"As you can see, this big mountain is where we are curently, and right over here in the far distance is the small mountain hill whatever I'm talking about. Now, is that WHERE enough for you?"

((No, a band of rogues. Because I want an excuse to make them semi-bundled together at least for Rudvick xd.png))

(Well answer Allusyas questions then tongue.gif

Also on the proboards, why not come to a damsel dragons help? Or I could break myself out...MEh, a little bored tis all.