picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Oh..." The fun was cut short. "Well...at least your ahead of the game then, I didn't know you didn't have anyone, to work with I mean. Yeah the Aquarions can make the bottles, and then hand them over to us that should be just fine." She paused again unsure for a moment of how to continue, her mind had been buzzing seconds ago and now it was suddenly unnecessary. "Well, tell you what. I'll help you out when ever you need a lab partner." She concluded with yet another smile. For the most part she was just glad to get away from Earl, the necromancer had a natural talent for infuriating her. "Well...like i said this is my address, look me up if you need anything." With that Erin made her way to the door. "It was nice meeting you Dion."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! Is that all. Well nothing I can actually do about that but several of my collegues made their spells publically available to the cult. You can find all manner of magic that could help. Various forms of invisiability, illusions, detection magic, even spells that create fog banks. So since that's what your looking for feel free to perues the library, I'm sure you'll find well something." Galamonaro said glad that the library was finally getting used. Of course being a felon didn't really encourage him to broadcast his home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rawr." Ayos said sarcastically when Faze called him a kitten. Ayos flicked his tail hurling a chunck of snow at Faze's face while he was talking. "Sudden enough for you?" He teased slyly.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Well yes, everyone else is dead and mutilated Dion thought. Albel had been very thorough on his rampage. "I'm the only scientist around here familiar with genetic science..." he trailed off. He nodded at her offer to be a partner when needed. He spared another glance before looking at the wall again, "Thanks, nice meeting you too..." Arceus trotted back through the door and sat down. He looked at Erin blankly for a moment, "...'Sup?" he grunted.

Faze raised his hand. The snow his his red shield, "No, not really" he grinned. "Kittens can't be assassins. It just doesn't work" he folded his arms across his chest. Meracle kissed Ayos on the cheek, "I think kittens are just the cutest. And they're cuddly playful things too" she proclaimed, hands obnoxiously on her hips.

(Alright, some rumors of cities being completely removed of humans can start leaking in.)

Shat gaze at the library, as if seeing it for the first time.

"I will defnitely have a look at your books if that is alright. However there is a problem with that staradergy."

He glanced downward at Gal, and gave a sigh.

"I can only use my crystal magic I can't use anything else."

"I don't think I have anything here for your kind of magic. Still you should take a look anyways and who knows you might find some inspiration and make a spell of your own." Gal said insiting that Shat at least browse the library.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin stared blankly at the wolf when Arceus spoke. "...It talks? How did you make the wolf talk Dion?" Erin was of the opinion that Dion wasn't capable of using magic so talking animals in his house seemed a little out of place. After staring dumbly at Arceus for a minute erin seemed to suddenly remember herself. "Ehem. Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I'm fine thanks and yourself?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll take being cute and cudly for two hundred." Ayos announced after Meracle kissed him. he stood up and stretched in a surprisingly feline manner with his wings stretching out to the sides. "Still I guess since no one is interested that pretty much brings an end to the fighting. So what now, do we sit on those benches and get better aquianted?" Ayos pointed at a couple of benchs with his tail. "Or do we call it a day and go our seperate ways?"

Edited by En'K'Haral

Dion stiffened at her surprise. He was sure everyone recognized the hybrids anymore. "Oh I can do a lot more than talk sweet-cheeks" the wolf made a toothy grin. "Names Arceus" he flared the flames from his stripes for a moment before extinguishing them. Dion sighed and removed his glasses for a moment to rub his eyes. "He's a hybrid.... I created him in that genetic research lab that used to be here years ago. I am the only survivor... in a manner of speaking" he slipped his glasses back on. "I was killed by... well anyway Undertaker found me and brought me back to life" he looked at her eyes briefly again before adverting his gaze.

Meracle looked over at Ayos's cat stretch and smacked his rump, "Careful where you point that thing" she laughed. "Ugh" Faze raised a hand to his face and looked to the side. He looked like he'd just received brain damage. "Yes as long as everyone's ass is planted firmly on the seats for no more of this" he waved his hand at them. Akuma looked a bit ruffled, still having a dislike of Meracle. His fingers tapped silently against his leg. Arumat briefly patted his shoulder. Faze strolled over to a bench and flicked the snow off before plopping down.

((At this point the news is a bit redundant since they're already moving the villages to the main cities))

Edited by Sai

Shat nodded his thanks and cautiously walked into the library. Gazing at the books, he picked up one and carefully began to read. Putting it down, he picked up another. It continued like that methodically.

Allusya opened her eyes and gave a yawn, seeing the two on each of her sides. She layed her head back down and closed her eyes again.

Nick left shortly after Atlas, not knowing what to think. He took long slow steps as he thought and decided it wasn't his place to judge Atlas, especially when he has had such little experience with half-lings, or hybrids, or whatever they are called. Perhaps he should apologize to Atlas as it wasn't his fight to barge into in the first place. Passing the portal and into the real world he walking into his library, inhaling deeply and smiling, he loved the smell of old paper. Nick walked up to a random shelf and pulled out a random book as he thought of what to say. Ice Spells and You: Advanced tricks and methods Nick muttered to himself and he glanced down at the title. Stroking the cover he made connection to Atlas, "Hey Atlas its Nick. I just-" Nick paused for a moment to collect his thoughts before continuing, "I just wanted to apologize, it wasn't my fight to barge into, I should have just stayed out of it."

((Nick and Galamonaro need to meet at some point, something tells me they would get along swimmingly. happy.gif))

Erin was surprised again when the wolf momentarily caught himself on fire. "That's a nifty talent, probably superb for keeping fleas at bay. In any case it's nice meeting you Arceus." Dion went on to explain that Arceus was a hybrid produced from his old lab and that he and his workers were killed. "I'm sorry to here that...still, your alive now and that's what counts." She said warmly to Dion. "Look I'm not in any hurry to go anywhere. So I was gonna stop in at a cafe, your welcome to join me, that is, if I haven't left you with too much work already."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Zane is here? What happened to Rika, did she get tired of everything and move to the PB forum?))

Ayos jumped slightly at having his bum smacked. "Hey you, I'll have you know that I was using my tail." Ayos said humorously with an accusing stare as he waggled his tail in the air to emphisize his point.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((meant Faze... It's the names. Both have 4 letters and share 3 of 4 letters

What happened is she is in limbo with Shadow))

"Quite, and I can take a dragon form. So no bites for me" Arceus stated smugly. Dion was caught off guard by the invitation. "Not at all... the serum is really where it should be" he said, making a light smile as he spoke. He looked at the serum and then to Arceus. "Would you watch it?" "Yeah" "Thanks" Dion shyly moved to the door and motioned for Erin to exit first.

((And I don't know what to do with the others...))

Edited by Sai

((eh it's fine we'll just leave them alone until Shadow gets a post in.))

Erin chuckled as Arceus boosted his abilities. "That's actually pretty cool Arceus. You'll have to show me sometime." She said cheerfully to the wolf. Erin opened the door and left the house when Dion made the silent invitation. "You know now that you mention it Earl was talking about Undertaker as well. The man must have done or said something that pissed Earl off. I've rarely seen the man so furious. Not that I mind, it's refreshing to see him get a dose of his own idiotic medicine." Erin commented to Dion once she was outside.

((Shadows not coming in I can see... will post tomorrow))

((So wait... I have too many nicknames now. am I Shadow, Dain, FRoD, Froddy, or FRoD-y-bear?... And sorry for not posting I haven't been home.))

Shadow shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe, but at the very least I did better than I could have hoped, and better than you thought I would." Shadow fell back into the snow and looked up towards the sky with a frown. His mind was wondering, thinking about the shadows that have sunk back to their true forms. Such opposite powers, one makes him a keen fighter at night and the other using shadows, making it a daytime use. He also wasn't sure how much power he had over the shadows. Shadow wondered who he knew that had some power, or knowledge, preferably both, over the use of 'shadow magic', as he will call it. As he was thinking he remembered the necromancer Gal as he had called him, who had summoned a shadow beast before."Does anyone know where I can find or contact Gal?" Shadow asked to the group.

Cane watched her silently and chuckled. "Maybe useful for others, but I can't feel the heat of the fire. Though, I am no where near the master level of the fire. I don't know who to go to to train me though, so I tend to come out here and train in the tree." Cane smiled lightly making it seem almost fake. He did that a lot lately. Smiling to cover his pain and make others feel at ease.

Arceus grinned still. His ego had just inflated considerably. Dion rubbed the back of his head, "Ah yeah, Undertaker hates other necromancers. So he probably was particularly rude. Funny he doesn't seem to mind Galamonaro. This other necromancer that came around here before. I suppose it's because he's not like most necromancers" he explained as he started to walk down the street. "Have any place in mind?" he asked idly.

Meracle watched his tail wag, "Now you're more like a puppy. Oh you just are experimenting with everything today" she looked over at Shadow, "You did alright toots. Galamonaro hasn't been around in a while. The only way I can think of is telepathy. I don't know if any dragons taught you to use it. Otherwise well... ask someone to transfer a message" she shrugged. Faze rolled his eyes when no one else came to the benches and shifted position, laying down with his arms linked behind his head. He was used to being lost about conversations by now. He didn't know anyone or their friends.

"Well there is one way to learn..." Lily retracted her hands and fiddled with her flute shyly. She wasn't sure to suggest it, but his smile suggested he was in a better mood. "I know you don't like dragons and all... but there's many Aquarians here. They're all about fire. Maybe one of them can teach you?" she shrugged innocently. It would have been perfect for a halo to suddenly pop into existence over her head.

((Galamonaro starts sneezing furiously as he seems to be today's hot topic xd.png.))

Erin looked at Dion with slight surprise when he menioned Galamonaro. She knew he was hiding out somewhere in Rudvick but didn' know he was already aquainted with the people here. "Yeah, I spotted a place on my way here, didn't see the name but it looked like a retro cafe, seemed kinda cool." Erin began leading the way to the retro cafe. "I'm surprised you know Galamonaro, it must really be a small world. Plus your right there, he certainly is different. He has a clear moral code that he adheres almost religiously too. I guess that's why he gets along so well with people while most other necromancers are like Earl, gross and rude." There was clear cut distain in her voice when she mentioned Earl this time.

((It's super difficult not to add smilies at the end of a happy character's sentence xd.png))

"Pfft, can't help it." Ayos said with a smile and then turned to Shadow. "Actually, I can reach Galamonaro I met him once just before the war broke out. What did you want to talk to him about?" Ayos said to Shadow offering his help. "Hey Galamonaro, can you hear me?"

Galamoanro had been sitting quietly as Shat browsed his collection when he heard Ayos in his head. "Laura, can you make sure Shat doesn't break anything for me, it seems I'm being talked too." He said before responding to Ayos. "Yeah, who is this?" "My name is Ayos, we met in windfall briefly before the Empiricon war." "Oh yeah! The tiny dragon, I remember you. You were with that purple looking hatchling at the time. What do you need?"

((Don't sweat it. I figured you were busy. That was actually a reply to FroD/Dain/Shadow/Froddy-bear...dude. Or as I was calling him. The bat-to-face-avatar-guy.))

Earl finished assembling the carrion pidgeon he intended to use. He attached a letter to it, and on that letter was written instructions to prepare for guests. He let the undead bird lose out the window and for a moment it faltered in the air before steadying out and flying away. There was the sound of a door closing and earl turned to see Brian. "Alright, I sent word to the council to prepare for an inspection from teh Aquarions. Have you given them the go-ahead?" Brian shook his head. "No but I have found some activity in this city from Galamonaro. Seems he has a few undead posing as humans around, they are likely his source of income as all of them have jobs." earl cocked an eyebrow. "You can tell?" "He has an artist side to him, he tends to sign his work in a unique way. Anyways can you head down to the Aquarion office and send word to Crowe that we will be ready for an inspection in a few days." Earl nodded and began writing a second letter.

((Sorry for not posting in a while. I had schoolwork plus two stories to write, one of which is finished and the other which is working in progress and half-way completed.))

“I don’t know, Fayt. I guess it’s that I wanted her to be a good dragon,” Minerva sighed. Then she looked at Kayla and answered, “She just had a bad past, Kayla. A lot of bad people turned her into what she is now. I hope she can outgrow her hatred of hybrids like she did with humans some day.”

“They may not have done anything bad now, but once they go into hunter’s mode, they’re dangerous to be around with. They’ll be too mindlessly aggressive to not want to hurt you. That’s why you can’t ever go near or associate with them,” explained Atlas. “Aren’t there good hybrids in the world, mom?” asked Androcles. “No!” Atlas growled. “Well they may act nice when they’re passive, but I still wouldn’t trust them with my own life,” she said. Then she heard Nick speaking to her telepathically and replied, ‘It’s alright; you haven’t seen what the hybrids are truly like or you probably don’t know what they’re like.’

“Uh… okay,” said Tezca, he was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of Atlas being his babysitter since her coming out of the closet. “Wait, who’s the aunt?” asked Tezca.

Riev magically dodged backwards to avoid Steve’s axe swing before he cast a black lightning spell at him. The fast monster dodged Richard and then tried to snap its jaws at him.

((Not interested in playing as Aeolus right now, so I'm only doing Riev and the monster.))

Kayla tilted her head and frowned, as if trying to understand the long sentence. Pausing, she brought her paw up her her chin and hmmed loudly. Her hand came up in a florish and pointed to the sky as she raised her head and beamed brightly at her parents.

"I know! I'll be vewy nice to meanie dw-dragon" she forced herself to pronounce the G.

"That way meanie dragon will become nice dragon." With that, she nodded and trotted out of the room and headed for the bookshelves down the corridor, unaware she was doing anything dangerous.

Laura chuckled but turned her eyes on Shat as he continued his reading, occasionally setting a book aside.

Minerva smiled and replied, "That's right, Kayla. If you do that and show Atlas that not all hybrids are bad, she'll be much nicer than she was before." Then she thought, 'I hope Atlas doesn't give her too much trouble.' Then she remembered the concussion in the brain that enabled hunter's mode and said, "But first Kayla I need to do something to help you." She pulled her daughter close and used healing magic on her head. Hopefully she did it right like how Miko did with the other hybrids and that the magic touched her brain. "There, now you won't go into hunter's mode when someone bleeds."

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I'm waiting for Red to start a new day...))

"Yeah well she's the farthest thing FROM a good dragon. She's killed lots of innocent people. And now she's making trips out here just to laugh at us. Super swell friend you got" Fayt monologued grumpily. "I don't want that type of dragon's approval. If she likes someone, chances are they're doing the wrong thing" he looked off to the side. He could stand the hate himself. He was used to it his whole life. Everyone hating him for just being alive. But he'd be damned if his children or Minerva had to suffer for it.

Dion nodded at her and put his hands in his pockets to shield from the cold. He smiled at her words, almost laughing as he could tell she disliked Earl. "Wish Undertaker was as clear cut as Gal. I can't tell what runs through his head at any time. Ever. It's like sometimes you get the feeling you're in danger, yet he always keeps that same smile...." he gave a small shrug. Undertaker was just good at making people uptight in general.

"We've already finished. And by the way, we are very close to our destination." - replied Itakira. Soon enough they approached a large bush wall. There Itakira stopped and loked directly at Tackeron. "Before we go any further," - she said - "I need to warn you about one thing that Rina didn't mention. We were known as one of the best melee fighters and most capable of an easy flying. And we still are those. Unfortunately for you, we have a very stranger-hating clan member: a pitch black dragon named Raven. He is the one to watch out. If he attacks you all of a sudden - we and some others will handle him. But please, for winds' sake, do not fight back, or you will be killed in moments. we were known for our skills for a reason. Did you remember it?" - said Itakira.

Steve barely dodged the lighthing by throwing himself on the ground. Due to the drain spell, he was weaker than before. "God, that lighthing bolt could kil me in seconds! There must be a way to deal with this guy... hmmm..." - and suddenly he looked at his pickaxe and smiled. He have got an idea. He stood up and shouted to Riev: "Hey, Mr. Electric! Do this again, it was fun to dodge THAT one!"

Richard continued his assault at fast monster. He had a little luck, however.

"Eh heh heh heh, Yeah I've got it." Tackeron said nervously. He wasn't keen on getting into a fight, especially since if the dragon didn't kill him Brian sure as hell would. "But I wish you guys would put a little more stock in my abilities, I'm not totally helpless you know I can fend off the majority of mundane attackers you know." He said with a nervous grin and emitting a small charge of electricity to emphasize his point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin snorted in amusement as Dion described Undertaker. "That sounds like the founder. He was a big mystery too, came from the corner of no and where established a club turned it into a cult and then a full blown organization. Taught my teacher's teacher everything she knew and didn't look a day over thirty. Then he up and allows himself to get killed by a magi dragon who came out of the blue for some kind of vendetta. Haven't heard any news about the magi since then and not even the founders remains could be located." She said starting to get into the conversation. "Ah, here it is." It was indeed a retro cafe. in fact it was so retro that it could have been considered retro back in the days before the escape. Anyone could see that it screamed fifties diner. Which, to some, hardly qualified as a cafe. "I always liked this kind of place when I was a teenager." She said making her way through the entrance.

Itakira laughed: "Then you have a lot to learn about us and the Eternal Wind clan! You know, we-"

At this point Rina let out a cough, indicating that they must stop talking for now. And her friend understood it very well. "Well, perhaps another time?" - she said with a smile. She got used to Tackeron really fast. In fact, she felt that he is a bit like her in the personality part. While thinking, she walked through the bush. The other side revealed a cave, which, in theory, was almost impossible to notice from the above.

"Welcome to our temporary hideout!" - said Itakira proudly.

((So I have been waiting to read the conversation between ayos and gal when I realized that I need to post... I will do that when I get home...))