picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Brian nodded. "Like a hand grenade. Not a bad idea, it could be a cure in a pinch." He said agreeing with Dion. "It's wasteful. Using solidified cure to hold gasous cure only wastes the solid cure. It would be better to make actual smoke grenades containing the cure. They'll spread it more effectivly, contain more since it would be under pressure, and get around the spell since it's non-harmful. Plus the solid material won't be wasted cure but reusable metal instead. The only way your idea can work is if you deliberately intend to have a second release using a magi dragon or a transmuter, a situation that will rarely occure in actual combat since neither of those people/dragons grow on trees." Earl had opened the door and marched in follwed by Erin who immediately lectured the pair already inside Dion's house. "Ugh guys, this is some one's house. You should have at leasted knocked." Earl shrugged it off and sat next to Brian. Erin made her way over to Dion and held out her hand with a sweet smile. "My name is Erin Marlon. Oh and I didn't mean to be rude it was just such a grave fault in the plan that I had to address it. I meant well."

((Yeah, I know. Just funny. They mature mentally in a few months like a dragon or dog. Physically it can vary, but more like a dragon still. Like a year or two.))

Dion turned to the scientist that came through the door. "Yes, metal may be better. However, either way the spell would be able to do nothing to it. Harmful if it was, it is a manual attack without technology. The spell only affects more complicated devices like guns" he explained. He looked into the vial at the cure. "It's why I'd suggest something simpler than a grenade. A thin membrane like glass or crystal that can shatter on impact. The Aquarians are efficient at making both" he set the vial on his desk.

Tic and Twick looked at Allyusa, "Aww, fell asleep" "Guess she'll get some sunshine in the morning" they grinned at each other. After a brief thought they shrugged and laid on either side of her, putting their own heads down in the sand. It felt much cooler now that the sun was gone. Almost like ice. The twins snuggled into the sand like a blanket and shut their eyes.

"Yes. Follow me." - and Itakira led Tackeron and Rina further into the woods. Then she said: "We already know about this useless war. Our thanks to one random dragon. Maybe they are rumors, but still, it is better than sitting in a cave without the wind blow."

"What war?" - said Rina, confused. Itakira looked at her in disbelief: "Haven't you heard about that dragon named Malice? He put himself to a task of his life: to wipe out ALL the humans in existence. Definitely he is a fool." - at this moment Rina froze and whispered something.

"...He is insane..." - said Rina with a sound of horror after a moment. That was the very first time in her life when she have felt such a feeling. "Rina... are you alright?" - asked Itakira, worried.

"What cara- Oh. I get it. And you also said that you are an alchemists, right? To explain that smell?" - said Steve. And added: "Germund will definitely cause a scene if he hears about it."

Richard suddenly shivered at the mention of a man's name and took a step away.

"Yes and don't worry, my good sir. I'm sure he'll never ever hear it, because today is your end!" Riev said before he cast a spell, which was a life-draining spell, at Steve. Then the other necromancers and monsters started attacking. Two of which were striped hyena monsters leapt at Aeolus in a blinking speed and clamped down onto his shoulder and chest with bone-crushing fangs, causing the green dragon roar in pain. The zombie bird dragon pecked at Sasuke with his hooked beak and used his talons to scratch at him. Sasuke did his best to avoid the zombie's assault, but only end up taking a very few hits. He slashed the undead comrade with his claws and tore off some rotting flesh, but the zombie was unfazed by the shadow dragon's attack. Jess came over and cast an offensive light-type spell at the zombie, causing him to shriek in agony and be burned. Javier swung his holified sword at the monsters and zombies, cutting into their flesh and tearing rips into their clothes. Then a fox-like monster sank its teeth into the horse's leg and caused whinny and rear up in pain, thus throwing Javier off his steed.

The doctor tried to quell the intense situation by gesturing Atlas to calm down and said, "Now ma'am, let's not upset the child any further. I'm sure she won't do any harm in this village." Atlas glared at the doctor and snarled, "Shut up! You don't know anything about hybrids! I seen what they're capable of and heard everything my sister told me." Then Fayt came inside and told Atlas to leave. "Well good, because that is what I am going to do now!" she growled. Then Nick came in and scolded Atlas for her aggressive behavior. "Nick, you have no idea what these hybrids are like. Can you imagine trying to live with a creauture that has no control over its aggressive behavior when it goes into hunter's mode? They'll kill anyone who's near them while they're in that state," Atlas said. "Mom, is that Nick, the one you talked about?" Androcles asked. "Yes Androcles, it's him and he's in this very room," Atlas said. "Can we see him?" Androcles asked, curious to the boy who is his mother's first human friend. "They don't attack all people in sight, Atlas. They'll only spare the ones they care about," said Minerva. "But what if Nick or you happen to be strangers to one of these abominations? Most of the people in this village are strangers. Can you imagine how much blood would be spilled because those things were being controlled by the hunter's mode? It's dangerous to be around those who attack on instinct; you're going to get hurt that way," Atlas said. Then after some words from Kayla, Atlas grinned sneeringly and said, "So you think you can controll your hunter's mode, huh? It's not that easy as you think it is and I'm about to show you right now." To keep her daughter out of danger, Atlas picked up Sapphire by the scruff and took her out of the room to put on the ground. Then she lift up her paw to her mouth and bit hard on it to draw blood. After that, she put her paw in through the window for Kayla to smell blood.

Kayla's eyes flashed a different colour before she growled and shook her head rapidly. Leaning on the nearest leg she found, she heard her stomach growl and her eyes blinked open. Gazing at the red stuff, she felt herself drawn to it, wanting to do something she didn't understand to it, but knew if she did she would just be giving into what this dragon wanted, and that gave her all the movitation she needed. So, she bit down and her own arm with her dull teeth that and growled in annoyance. After a few moments on her teeth being clenched on her arm, she turned her gaze to the dragon and gave her scariest glare. Her own tail swished in front of her face and she growled, tyring to bite onto that however missing her tail by a big amount. Her target was to bite her tail, and each time she failed she growled and then tried again.

"Come-Back-Here-TAIL!" she growled between eatch attempt at grabbing her tail.

(Is this alright Sai? I am not ENTIRELY sure how the bloodlust works since I only have what we just did on the proboards as some hint.

Edit: Wait, when do their teeth grow in? ARGH TOO MUCH CONFUSION)

Edited by warewolves

((Lol yeah. They just become a lot more aggressive. They are born with teeth. Hybrids are really just dragons that look like humans. Well, many types of dragons, but still.))

Fayt glared at Atlas as Kayla was able to control herself. "She'd rather harm herself than others. You on the other hand, would draw blood and encourage my child to harm someone. Who's the REAL abomination and monster here?" he dipped his hand into a flower vase of water and rubbed the water over Kayla's nose to distract the scent. "You are nothing better than a vile, bloodthirsty monster. Nothing better than a hybrid in hunters mode. Even in my time having it, I never killed anyone. Yet you, with so much freedom to make those choices, have killed hundreds" he gripped his hands into fists.

Edited by Sai

Kayla, who had just finally caught her tail and was proudly holding the part of the tail that was only fluff.

"MMM MM MM" she tried to speak, realising she couldn't she dropped her tail and opened her mouth.

"I got it!" Her celibration was cut short as Fayt put water on her nose. Her eyes returned to normal but she whined about it.

"ATCHOO" she sneezed as some of the water went up her nose.

(It took me a few times, but I believe Red meant she removed her child from the room and THEN made herself bleed. But I could be wrong, confusing wording.)

Edited by warewolves

(With that solved, I should formulate an Allusya post, but I think it should wait a few posts because we've skipped ahead a bit.

so stop stalking this thread Sai AND GO AND STALK THE PROBORADS tongue.gif)

Nick rose an eyebrow as he heard Androcles ask "Can we see him?" He responded with, "What am I some kind of zoo exhibit? but of course, you can see me." He stepped into view so Androcles could see him better. As Atlas bit herself though, Nick couldn't help instinctively stepping back into a defensive stance. Magic came to him naturally and his hands glowed dully. When he saw Kayla was no threat he fell back to his normal relaxed position. "Atlas, if you thought that she was so dangerous, that was... unwise."

As insults began to be exchanged he took a step back gripping his temples. It seemed hopeless to him, and he didn't even bother getting involved this time. Besides, he didn't know Fayt well enough to engage into an argument anyways. All he could really do was watch as the situation continued to elevate.

Androcles, Kylie, and Danielle all looked at Nick and the first of the three said, "So you're the human who turned Atlas into a sympathizer? You look like a nice guy." "Looks can be deceiving, Androcles," Kylie told her cousin. After Nick stepped back away from the window, Atlas watched Kayla trying to control her hunter's mode by biting on her own arm or chasing her tail. Atlas smirked and thought, 'I knew this curing of hunter's mode wasn't going to pass on to the next generation and it looks like she's struggling to control it. That means she is going to be potential danger.' Then she growled at Fayt in response when he called her a monster and abomination. Nick called Atlas unwise for thinking Kayla was dangerous and Minerva told her, "Atlas, just get out of here. You've caused enough trouble for today." "Fine, I'll leave for real this time! But know this, little half-breed. Next time, there won't be any water to keep you out of hunter's mode," Atlas growled before she took up Sapphire and flew away from the hospital. On the way to the interdimensional gate, Kylie huffed, "Well that went well. It looks like this Minerva wasn't as good of a person as you thought she was." Atlas dismissed her niece's opinion and said, "Nah Minerva's just a naive goody two-shoes, who thinks everyone is good, even if they are dangerous." Atlas was pretty dangerous too back in the days of the war on Rudvich and thinking about it now, Atlas couldn't believe Minerva would make friends with someone like her. "Does the same thing apply to Nick, too? Because he sided with those half-breeds just now," Danielle asked. "He's a pretty nice kid, but I don't know if he's too much like Minerva," said Atlas. Then they went into the dimension gate and came back to the real world. The voice inside Atlas's head laughed mockingly and said, 'What did I tell you, Atlas? Your human friends have betrayed you, brought more hybrids into the world and even chose to side with them over you. You can't be friends with someone who disagrees with you.' Atlas made a growling face and thought, 'Shut up! They didn't betray me, they made a mistake, a big one, well Minerva more specifically! They're just fools unleashing a disaster onto their village without even realizing it. Both dragons and humans could get hurt.' 'Yes, naive fools they are... for now. But next time, Atlas, your encounter with them will be worse,' the voice said. 'Shut up, what would you know about my future?' Atlas thought. 'Oh I know everything, Atlas. I know everything... Hee hee hee hee hee!'

Minerva looked at Kayla worriedly and asked, "Are you alright, Kayla? Atlas was pretty mean, wasn't she?" The red magi had caused an ugly scene right in the hospital and everybody was pretty upset by it.

"And who will that be?" Tezca asked.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"I hope you know your dear friend Slytha mated with one too, jack ass!" Fayt called after Atlas. He stood there silently fuming for a moment as the room was silent. "How are you friends with that whackjob? Her loyalty goes to the ends of personal interest. Quite obviously she's no different than she was before. In all actuality, my mother was killed by a dragon. You don't see ME trying to exterminate them all!" he breathed again and stroked the top of Kayla's head to calm down. "That war is about to start outside. I bet I know where she's siding out of Nick's view"

Sapphire didn't struggle as she was taken out of the room by her mother. She didn't really understand what was going on between her mother and the others. "Mom I don't get it. They said that they never hurt anyone, shouldn't we be nice to them too, like how your nice to Nick?" Sapphire didn't sound all that sure about her question. It sounded like she might already have the answer but wasn't sure about it. She didn't really get that Hybrid's had a genetic disposition that made them hunt down and dragons, so from her perspective it just seemed like Atlas was being needlessly mean. At the same time though she had heard about what happened to her aunt so she couldn't really be sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not really sure just yet. I was thinking your aunt but if your mom comes home first I'll see she would be willing." Malice answered.

((Almost missed that one))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron listened as the two discussed Malice. His mood drooped as they talked. Even back at the headquarters Malice was an unpleasant topic. He quietly followed the two dragonesses through the forest. Tackeron pondered about what Brian's move would be as he followed Rina and Itakira.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sai wasn't there a sparring match happening with Shadow? Did I miss something there?))

"I guess we'll just excuse ourselves. Earl and I have some messages to send out. Plus I thought I saw something amiss in the town. Good luck to you two, Erin keep us posted." Erin waved Earl and Brian off as they got up and left before making her counterargument. "Well, that's not a terrible idea but the problem with that is that your membrane will be too fragile. It won't be able to contain a useful amount of the cure since it would explode the moment any real pressure is applied. That said though..." She went off into a state of secluded silence as her mind chugged away. "What about a merging of the two? We take your idea of a simple thin container and my idea of a smoke grenade. What we get is a small metal cylinder with two openings on opposite sides but at the same end of the cylinder. We fill the hand held cylinder with high pressure cure and seal it with a locking mechanism. Kinda like an aerosol can but with two blocked openings instead of a nozzle and a ton more pressure. All anyone would have to do is open the seal hurl the can and then the escaping pressure would cause the cure to become airborn and effective. That is...unless the gaseous cure will be lighter than air, that would change everything." She added at the end, but looking at it she doubted that would be the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal also sighed, he understood Shat was trying to be helpful but he feared that the dragon misunderstood the question. "I think you misunderstood but I guess this sort of helps. So your saying it's in this region of Rudvick?" He asked making sure he understood, after all the Empiricon had been based out of Gwenyer, the Firestorm horde from Solomos, and the Aquarions from Aquios. Now that he thought about it, Rudvick was strange. None of it's warring factions actually lived or originated from here.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Nope, Dain just hasn't posted... if he doesn't post by tomorrow I'm goign to make his character auto-forfeit))

((OK kool happy.gif Next up Proboards and then Gaia. Hi-ho keyboard away!))

(Stupid internet, WOOORRRRRRKKKK)

Kayla glanced to her mother and tilted her head.

"How come she is big meanie dragon?" She immediately forgot about at her tail came into her view and she growled.

"Tail Om" she spoke each time she made a dive to bite her own tail. Her growls of fustration weren't anything as feasome as they could be one day.

Shat didn't understand the question, and gave a shrug.

"I guess so, I think they are trying to remain out of sight while they amass forces. My daughter said something about switching tactocs but she refused to go into detail unless I joined them." He was musing to himself now.

Dion nodded, "Like a smoke bomb. That will do. Still, we should use something easily produced so we can make a lot. The Aquarians need metal for armor and weapons. So let's go with the glass and just reinforce it with magic" he knew plastic might even work better, but for the environmental littering sake, went with glass. He glanced up at her, "Do your forces want to start turning to its gas state before or after the cure is in the containers? I'm going to have them start being made" he asked, writing on a piece of paper as he spoke. "Arceus" he called. The wolf turned the knob with his paws and came trotting into the house. He sat down at the desk and looked between Dion and Erin, "Yeah?" "Take this to Crowe, please" he set the paper in the wolf's mouth. Arceus nodded and left the house, trotting back up the road.

Erin blankly stared at Dion for a moment. He does realize that our transmuters in conjunction with magi dragons can turn anything into metal doesn't he? However, as he went on with the plan she figured he didn't. Still his version had just as much merit so it didn't really make that big a difference. The glass could easily be enchanted to break under specific conditions. "Don't forget we'll still want those solid cubes. The 'bombs' are for individule use as a 'just in case' measure, but the solid cure can be used to blanket an entire battlefield as a strategic move. As for wheather it is gas prior or after it's in the containers, we will turn it into gas after it is in the containers since enchanters like myself can preset how much pressure the container can hold. Just don't expect a high output. The number of us enchanter/diviners has dropped off hugly due to the escape and empiricon wars." She explained to the sicientist.

Shadow spun around the side. He saw the heat gathering into a fire in her throat and he knew what would happen next. It was the same thing that has been happening, she would blow fire, he would dodge, and then he would attack pointlessly and not hit the one weak point he knows about. Shadow frowned and came to a stop. He stood and sighed, putting his blades away. "This isn't going anywhere. It is getting a bit ridiculous to try to continue. Because of this, I think I shall forfeit from this fight." Shadow scratched his head with it slightly cocked.

Cane shrugged slightly. "Well I guess I am not learning magic per-say but rather getting better at the magic that I currently possess. Like the fire that I own. I used to only be only be able to conjure my fire on my sword, but now," Cane paused and spun his hand out so that his palm was facing upwards and lit a small soft flame that seemed to dance almost. "Now I can make a flame anywhere on my body." Cane turned and watched the snowman and smiled. He wished he could do something to mix their magic but sadly fire and snow don't tend to mix well.

Meracle folded her arms across her chest, "Very anticlimactic there, toots. But whatever you want. Wouldn't want to scratch that pretty little face" she smirked. She turned and walked over to Ayos, stroking his head. "mmm..." Rika hummed, rubbing the back of her head. Faze sat up, seeing the fight was over. He smirked and sniggered silently. Gives up pretty quick. Nice to know he stood and stretched.

Lily looked at the fire with interest. It was funny, fire could grow by itself- like it was alive. Yet it brought so much destruction as well. With all the snow, she figured that was little to worry about. "Must be nice for the winter. All nice and warm" she smiled and hugged her hands onto her arms, rubbing. She'd forgotten it was quite cold out in all her fun. She inched forward, though slowly because of the last incident. Cautiously, she extended her hands and hovered them by the fire in his palm. She calmed after a moment and smiled again, giggling quietly. "Very warm"

"Yes, I was careful to ask for both" Dion said softly before listening to her explanation. He half nodded at the end, "I suppose we wait for now, unless there is anything else" he added. Dion looked at the desk chair, thinking about sitting down before remembering Erin. It had certainly been a while since he'd had company, he'd almost forgotten his manners. He motioned to the seat, "Would you like to sit?" he looked at the wall instead of her. His shyness took over, not used to human contact in general. Not since his death at least. And even before that, the scientists in the lab weren't exactly classy material.

Erin smiled at Dion when he invited her but remained where she was. "Thanks, but I will probably be going before too long. We're denied access to the serum formula so I won't really be able to do anything myself. I'm just here to brainstorm ideas and procedures." Why the heck is he staring at the wall? She wondered to herself but brushed it off as unimportant and instead addressed his question. "I should think there is much work to be done. You're team still needs to make this actually effective in a gaseous state. As it is the Cure's liquid state is probably it's most effective, but that means when we turn it into a gas it will become diluted due to mixing with the air, making it less effective. Conversely we will need to ensure safe handling procedures are in place for when it is a solid since the increased density could run the risk of making a normally helpful cure very toxic, like overdosing on medication. This will be especially important when we finish ensuring that it works in a gaseous state." She explained to Dion. "I'm really sorry I can't get involved myself but, I will be heading the development and production of the containers for the cure on our end. So you won't need to get the Aquarions involved with that, although volunteers are always welcome. That said in order for us to make the best containers we will need to stay in contact and give each other updates and appropriate information." Making her way over to Dion's desk she pulled out a pen and a pad of sticky notes. She wrote down the address ((and phone number if those are back up and running)) the group was staying at and her name. She then pulled the note off the pad and stuck it to the man's desk. "Contact me if you need anything. So...questions, concerns, input?" She said to Dion looking like she was having fun with just coming up with ideas for the serum.

((I kinda presumed that the desk was in the same room as the desk chair xd.png))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro hummed in contemplation. He really didn't like the idea of letting Laura go with Shat alone and as was pointed out no one had any means of proving Shat was himself. "Well....since it's in Rudivick maybe..." Is that being overprotective...paranoid maybe? With sigh Gall gave his head a scratch. "What do you think Laura? Your the one who would be going back in there, and with only Shat to back you up to boot. No offense, but the odds are weighed very heavily against you even if I came along and was somehow useful just this small group holds huge risks. Are you up for it?" He asked his mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos's tail swished in the snow when Meracle stroked his head. "Well fought guys." He said cheerfully to both Shadow and Meracle. "I wonder, will there be any more challengers or is the fun over now?" He asked the group in general.

((I have no idea as to why I keep depicting Ayos so dog-like ohmy.gif

Or why this is the best I could come up with for a post T.T

Must have spent all my muse points on Erin. v.v))

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Yes, I am. Let's... let's talk about it later." - replied Rina. Itakira did not object and continued to lead the way.

"NO. WAY. I am not becoming a brain-eating dead guy!" - shouted Steve and swang his pickaxe at Riev. Richard decided to go against the fast monsters. He dodged one of the monsters attack and jumped with a dagger at the monster he thought to be the fast one.

"Don't take this the wrong way but are we almost there guys? This talk about Malice is depressing." Tackeron said wanting to change the subject as well. Malice's very existence was counter-productive to the Cult's objective. He knew that no matter what happened The cult and the Firestorm horde were destined to clash. But the idea of going up against his own kind ate away at the electric dragons mind like a disease.

Dion shifted his eyes back to her and stared blankly as he spoke. "I am the team..." he uttered quietly in the middle of her rant. He'd forgotten how much other people talked. Particularly how much girls liked to talk. And boy did they. He'd barely uttered a word since meeting and she was spouting off paragraphs to him. Feeling awkward again he cleared his throat. His hands found their way to his coat pockets. "The serum was pre deigned to be effective in a gas state. It's been tested and this is the appropriate dose" he motioned to the vial on his desk. "Let the Aquarians make the bottles at least. They can do it fast. You can alter them however needed after" he looked at the wall again. Keeping eye contact with her was particularly difficult since he was quite shy and she was brimming with energy.

"Yes, would anyone like to challenge the fearsome kitten? I mean dragon?" Faze added, glancing at Ayos with a sly grin. "Give it a rest. You won't even fight at all" Akuma growled. "That's because I fight smart. Not stupid. That's why it takes intelligence to be a thief. Waiting till they don't expect it. It's like being an assassin" he spoke smugly. Faze knew that fighting a dragon in general was a delicate task because of brute force. While his shield protected well, if anything happened, chances are it would only take one good hit. He made fun of Ayos for being small, but he was aware the dragon was no pygmy either.

Edited by Sai

Shat sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Look I need Laura, but I also need a way out. I didn't come to you about that I came here asking if there was any sort of spell that would help us get out without bein discovered. You must have something that can divert attention, right?" He seemed to be graspint at straws, as if he wanted some semblence of an escape plan before heading inside.