picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Probably to spy on us." - muttered Raven, still staring at Tackeron with dislike, but nobody heard him.

"Then perhaps it is best that we introduce ourselves." - said the dragoness - "I am El-Naise, the chieftain of the Eternal Wind clan, which was once standing on the sands of the western Solomos. To my left is Geron, one of our mage of the clan." - the dragon with the mark nodded quietly. El-Naise continued - "And to my right, as you may have guessed, is Raven, one of the wardens of the clan.The names of Rina and Itakira are already known to you, I presume?" - she asked.

"Uh-huh. Both her and mine." - replied Itakira. The chieftain didn't object against it.

"A noble goal: to help us restore the Eternal Wind clan." - she said - "We appreciate your help... well, most of us." - she added, darting her eyes at Raven.

Tackeorn bowed his head in response. "It is a honour to meet you and your clan members." Solomos eh? And that ones a mage to boot. Tackeron's eyes drifted over to Geron with evident interest in them. The dragon was baring some kind of symbol on his head much like the sigil-seals of the cult mages although unlike them who kept their marks secret his was evident. As Tackeron rose his head his eyes then difted back to Raven with curiosity, a wondering at what their comparative strengths would look like.

Geron caught Tackeron's look and smiled at his interest. Then Itakira bursted out: "Well, why are we just standing here? My Chief-"

"Itakira, I thought that we agreed to not go to such formalities. I am not a royal." - gently reminded El-Naise. Itakira chuckled:

"Hehe, sorry. Anyway, let's go inside the cave already!"

"He is NOT going with us!" growled Raven, pointing at Tackeron. This time he was stopped by Geron:

"Let alone your hatred towards outsiders, Raven. Besides, you know about that spell." - his voice was a little raspy, but, despite that, he was speaking very well. - "Besides, he is our guest, and if Rina trusted him enough to bring him along, then that means something. He can come with us."

Raven just harrumphed, then turned around and vanished in the darkness of the cave.

Edited by TheTron852

Tackeron nodded to Geron in silent thanks. It was clear Raven didn't like Tackeron for being an outsider, not that his prejudece was unfounded, the electric dragon probably stank to high heaven of human scents. "At your leisure ma'am. I am eager to become better aquianted with the clan, Geron in particular." Tackeron said to El-Naise indicating he was ready to go inside as well vocalizing his interest in the mage.

((No Erin!?))

The guards looked at Atlas. One had resentment in their eyes as if they wouldn't put the accusation past her. "I don't want to hear anymore of this. No one will be killing anyone. Is that clear?" one spoke. The other looked to the humans, "We have a war to prepare for. Since the horde is so bloodthirsty" they looked at Atlas again. It was clear even most Aquarians didn't like Atlas. However, they were a bit more disciplined about voicing it.

Meracle looked at them, "Well I'll say she's with me" she looked back to Sapphire as she started crying. She laughed sympathetically, "Ohhh, that's nothing to cry over little one. You're not in trouble with them" she rubbed the top of the hatchling's head. "Now lets see a perky little smile" she added, tickling Sapphire's sides, "My name is Meracle, I'm a hybrid. I'm actually mostly dragon. I just walk like humans"

The others followed the servant through the giant hall into the library. Without Meracle to be the extroverted one, the group filed in awkwardly. Faze stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking around the massive room. He whistled, the sound echoing in the group's silence.

The humans groaned in bitter dismay, when the guards said that there will be no killings today. Atlas put on a unfazed look on her face as she hardened her composure against the icy glares from the Aquarians. The men glared to Atlas and said, "You're lucky this time, you scaly freak. But next time these Aquarians aren't around, you're going to get it!" Then as they walked off, Atlas thought, 'Bring it on, I'll leave you with a broken arm and a leg.' She was going to give them a beating the next time, they threaten the hatchlings. Androcles yelled after the men, "Yeah, you better walk away with a tail between your legs. My mom can burn you alive easily." The reddish copper hatchling thought it was a good time to speak up against the mean humans who dared to endanger the family.

Riev saw the electric-charged pickaxe flying towards him and he quickly put up a darkness shield spell to protect himself. The pickaxe hit the shield and bounced off. The old necromancer smiled crookedly and said, "Hah! You've thrown away your only weapon. Now how will you defend yourself against me?"

((Geh o.o Sorry Sai x.x))

"No need to be so hard on yourself. After all what's past is past now you have the oppertunity to fix it. Plus you've got me and my friends to help." She said proudly to Dion. "It will be like having a full lab again but this time it will be for the betterment of people rather than pointless-" She paused just before finishing her sentence almost seeing like she choked on the last word before she cleared her throat. "Sorry bout that, pointless destruction." She finished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then I guess there isn't a problem then?" Ayos asked the wights after Meracle made her preposal about having the hatchling as part of the group. The two wights looked at each other and then withdrew their swords from Sapphire. "Alright, we can accept that. Now hurry inside it isn't polite to keep the master waiting." They said in perfect unison as they once again returned to the hovels in the mountain side.

Sapphire looked up at Meracle through her tears still a litte unsure of the hybrid. But as Meracle rubbed her head she began feeling better and the crying died down to a few sniffles as she wiped her eyes, and then of course burst out laughing as Meracle tickled her sides. Her scales were plated like Malice's but they were still very soft. "S-s-stop that, hahahaha, that tickles! Hahaha, stopit!" She managed to say between fits of laughter. She tried rolling on her side to escape the tickling claws.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master, your guests have arrived." the skeleton announced and Galamonaro who was sitting in a cushy looking chair near one of the walls looked up from his book. Seeing the group he smiled and set the book aside as he stood up. "Welcome to my home guys. I understand Marcus has business with me. The rest of you can make yourselves at home here. You can browse the library, explore the house or if your feeling peckish have some of the servants prepare you something in the kitchen. As a heads up the laberatory, catacombs, master bedroom, and seal room behind me here are all out of bounds. If you go through the dining hall you will find a spiral ramp, that will take you to the second floor which has a number of sleeping quarters for dragon guests. Your welcome to go up there but there isn't much to see." He said to the group as a whole and then turned his attention to Markus. "I understand your interested in magics much like my other guest here today." He indicated Shat with his hand.

"Well I guess we can't meet Maki today. Come on, kids, let's go visit Aeolus's relief aid team instead," said Atlas. But Kylie object to the idea aand yelled, "I've had enough of humans! They're nothing but trouble. I want to go home, Aunt Atlas." Danielle agreed and said, "Yeah, me too." Both nieces were angry about what happened today concerning humans. Atlas sighed, showing her nieces and son the good humans didn't go as she hoped it would. "Alright fine, we'll go home." Then Atlas started warping the hatchlings home one by one until she noticed that Sapphire was missing. "Sapphire, where are you?" she called. No answer was heard from her daughter. "Sapphire!" she shouted louder. Again no response. 'Alright, where did she go?' Atlas wondered. She tried to form a telepathic link with her daughter and asked, 'Sapphire, where did you go?'

((I've got nothing to say for Minerva.))

Sapphire heard her mother's voice in her head but she was still being tickled by Meracle and inexperienced in telepathy so when she tried to respond her thought-words were choppy and the lack of concentration caused her to only send the words she was actually saying. "Mom?...st-it...stop it Meracle! I-" There was nothing more after that, Meracle's tickling was too much for the hatchling to concentrate through.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I'll give it a day, then we're auto piloting Dain :3))

"We're always around, go back to your training" the guards noted, sounding annoyed. They turned to Atlas, "And you, control your children" they turned and went back to their posts.

Dion glanced up at Erin. He never let anyone see their genetic code. But perhaps they didn't need to. "Maybe that could work" he smiled and slipped his glasses back on. He paused as she stuttered over a word but relaxed as she continued. It was almost funny that some liked the destruction. He was sure at this point Albel certainly did.

Meracle retracted her hands and grinned, "There now. Nothing to be afraid of. I know a lot of people look down on hybrids, but don't listen to something just because someone said it. Make your own opinions. That's what makes unnecessary wars like this one. Everyone is too busy ignorantly hating each other" she explained.

The crowd awkwardly stood together, not sure where to move. They edged forward to look around the library. Faze eyed around, the restrictions breezing past his attention. Since when did thieves have restricted areas? Rika looked lazily along the books. She wasn't enthused about the trip. She'd only come because of Shadow.

Atlas tensed when she heard Sapphire telling Meracle to stop. Meracle, that name sounded somewhat familiar to her. But where and when she heard it, it had been a long time since she heard that name. It took Atlas a few moments for her to remember that it was the name of the winged hybrid she saw a year ago. Atlas became hysterical when she realized that her daughter was in danger. 'Sapphire, what's going on?! Where are you?!' she asked.

Aeolus blew out lightning at Riev's spell and neutralized it. He was growling in pain, but also threatening the lead necromancer. "Haha! I see your lightning's stronger than your bite. Guess I'll be taking out two birds with one stone this time," he said. Then he cast black lightning magic at both Aeolus and Steve. The green dragon countered with a lightning breath at the spell aimed for him; he was holding out as both lightning tried to push each other back to the necromancer or dragon.

((Sorry Red, didn't notice your post ._.'))

"Talk you off, until you are asleep of boredom?" - jokingly suggested Steve - "I can do that for free at this only situation, and only because old people like you are rumored to sleep during the talk. Deal? Or no deal?" - while speaking, he slowly made his way to his charged pickaxe. But suddenly after Riev's magic was dispelled, Steve tried to dodge the lighthing bolt. A failure.

Finally Richard made a move: he pretended to weaken his defenses. He made it seem like he was losing to a monster. "Please, make it work... Please, make it work..." - he begged to himself.

"Then feel free to follow us inside our temporary home." - nodded El-Naise and headed inside the cave. Itakira and Rina followed her inside. Geron turned his head to Tackeron. "After you." - he said with a smile.

Edited by TheTron852

As Meracle stopped tickling the hatchling Sapphire's laughter subsided. She didn't really understand what Meracle was talking about and honestly wasn't really listening. What she did get, was that Meracle wasn't a bad hybrid like her mother seemed to think. "Okay." She said to Meracle just figuring that was what she was supposed to say. Although her face was still a little tear streaked Sapphire was smiling again. She heard Atlas calling to her in her head so she concentrated and reformed the link with her mother."Sorry, mom is trying to talk to me Meracle." "Hi mom! I'm ok, there were these scary dead things with swords but Meracle told them to go away. So their standing in the mountain now and then I cried and Meracle started tickling me and told me it was ok. I don't think we should be mad at hybrids, Meracle is nice to me. Oh and I'm at the mountain. There is this big big gate in the mountain's side, it looks like it could fit you and dad at the same time. Oh and a river with a bridge, and it smells really bad here, remember you told me about the empiricon and how they used dead things well it smells like that and so did the dead things with swords that's how I knew they were dead things and not humans." Since she was in a good mood again and had made a new friend with the scarred winged hybrid Sapphire yammered away into her mother's mind without stopping and at the same time unknowingly made a few silly looking facial expressions with her eyes closed. Since she didn't know it was Galamonaro's home Sapphire had to resort to describing the place as best she could.

Ayos Joined mercle and Sapphire just in time to see Sapphire's funny faces. Ayos rose his head up as close to Meracle's ear as he could get and whispered. "What is she doing?"

((Aaahhhh...the simple mind of a child: "They were nice to me. So they must be good." happy.gif))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The waitress returned with the burgers and offered refills and asked if there was anything else she could get them. "Just more water please." She said to the waitress. "I'm glad you like the idea, I'll have Earl send a...'carrier' pidgeon back home to some of the others in Dominaria requesting that they come here to help with a project. I'll also be sure to allocate some funding our way." She said clearly pleased that Dion had, at least implied that he had said yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Frooooooooooddddddddsteeeeeerrrrrr poptartFINALTINY.gif ))

Galamonaro shook his head and mostioned around the library indicating several seats for them to use all of which were made of wood with some kind of home made cushions on them. There were also other oversized cushions on the ground for larger dragons. "Have a seat guys, at least pretend to look like you aren't feeling awkward." He said to the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks." TTackeron said with a polite nod as he followed the others in ahead of Geron. "Umm...Geron, would it be alright if I spent some time with you when you get the chance. I'd like to get better aquainted." Tackeron asked Geron indicating he wanted to talk to the mage dragon.

Sapphire said that the hybrid, Meracle was nice to her and that they were at the place with the wraiths in the mountain. Atlas knew the place she described was Galamonero's home as he was the only necromancer she knew in the northeast region. She was going to go there immediately, but not to go and break up Meracle and Sapphire. No, she needed her daughter to see what happens when a hybrid goes into hunter's mode and attack her. That was when Atlas would come in, kill the hybrid, and save her daughter. Atlas pictured the library where Malice once died and warped there. Once at the library, Atlas listened out for sounds and smelled for scents to know what Sapphire & Meracle were doing now and where they were at. She walked very quietly as she left the library, but she was careful not to get too close to them or risk exposure. She needed to spy on them, so that 1) she wouldn't start trouble and 2) the hybrids won't pretend to be nice.

(You do realise they're in the library?

..ok lets pretend the library is huge and she's hiding somewhere they can't see)

Laura, who had been silently musing over her words, and realising Gal might have felt sad he hadn't nocied her missing, raised her head and sent a quick greeting to the group. Gazing at Saphire she watched her make faces, before yawning and turning her gaze back to Gal.

"Galamonaro, do you think it would be ok for me to grab a drink?"

Shat was searching for a book. Unbeknownst to him, he was slowly approaching Atlas's hiding place.

"The magic of the hypernasal coverage is square but also equal to the superficial verbial lobe of the hypotenuse of the-ARGH!" he growled to himself, searching for a book that spoke english.

((Dang, I didn't know. Well that's what I get for not reading other people's posts.))

Atlas was looking through the hole in the bookshelf and saw Shat approaching her hiding place. She quickly ducked down low as she could so that she wouldn't get spotted. 'Damn, I didn't know they would be in there. I should've warped to the entrance like I planned,' she thought. She heard Shat looking around for a book.

Meracle glanced at Ayos, "Using telepathy I'm guessing" she whsipered back. She beckoned Sapphire, "Want to come meet everyone? Don't be shy" she stepped over to the others. "Hey guys look at this cutie I found. Sapphire is her name" she pointed over her shoulder. Akuma muttered and moved off behind the books. Zane edged over, having nothing better to do. "I don't suppose her mom will be pissed you've borrowed the hatchling?" he asked, bending over slightly to look at the hatchling better. "Ah she's only here for a moment. She said she wanted to meet a hybrid. Why not? Better they meet us than here the garbage some people spread around. Talk about butthurt" she laughed. Rika looked over at Shat as he growled in frustration, "I thought you were in Aquarian custody anyway?" Faze straightened up, "I heard he escaped. They didn't really seem to care though. They got what they wanted. Something about a cure"

"Funding...." Dion murmured thoughtfully. He'd made friends with many dragons. As such he came across most materials free. He'd almost forgotten about normal business. "Right, thanks" he smiled. He almost laughed about the pidgeon. The pygmy mail system the Aquarians had set up over Rudvick and Aquios seemed so normal to him anymore.

"Oh you laugh now. But the man is cruel I say. Killing a bird just so that he can bend it to his will? It's sick, worse yet is the official name for them." She ranted before stuffing a mouthful of burger into her...mouth. She chewed with a hint of agitation. Altogether the image was very unladylike and more like how people act with their buds.

((Well...how my buds act anyways xd.png))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire looked around at the group surrounding her when she didn't get a response from her mother. She looked up at Faze in wonderment, here in this place were humans dragons and hybrids all getting along. It was like the village of humans and dragons her mom had shown her but with hybrids. She new about why her mom and cousins hated them. Sapphire thought that if she could show her family how nice Meracle was than she could help mom forgive them, after all she did forgive the humans. So naturally she tugged on Meracle's fur gently with her mouth to get he hybrids attention. "Can I meet him? I want to see if he is nice too." She said pointing directly at Akuma. Her voice also carried inthe library so just about everyone could hear her talking.

Shat peeked out from behind the bookshelves.

"Cure? But I refused on the account of it requiring the deaths of many dragons." He blinked, and scratched the back of his head.

"Don't tell them you saw me, I am technically wanted." Ducking back behind the cases, he turned a corner, gazing upward at a sign. It decripted a dragon, and it housed some dragon sized books. He let his gaze fall down, and his smile fell as she saw a dragon obviously hiding from the others.

Laura there's a dragon hiding here, is it someone you know?He sent without blinking.

"Uh" he spoke, glancing in the direction of the exit, wondering if he should go for help.

(She shouldn't be able to tell he sent a message)

Laura jerked upright and her eyes darted in the direction of Shat, before she glanced to the guests and visibly relaxed. She yawned loudly and glanced to Gal.

"I think I'll go and see if there are any books I might like to read, there may be some dragon sized hiding back there." She gazed to Gal for a moment, and then half folded her wings and headed out of view. If Gal wanted to warn them he could, her focus was on finding Shat before he got himself killed again, thankfull she was good at stealth considering she was a dragon.

( I've got the ladle, but I'll hold of stirring until Enk and Red reply)

Meracle grinned at Sapphire, "That ones a bit moody. And girl-a-phobic. What do you say, Akuma?" she spoke loudly at the end for the other hybrid to hear. Akuma grunted in response. "Oh don't be mean. You have a fan! A child" Akuma glanced over his shoulder at the hatchling. "Hi..." he sniffed once and paused. "That's...." he found two odd scents. The hatchling smelt like Atlas. Yet he smelt Atlas too. He watched the others fidget around with odd wording before Laura slipped away. He frowned, feeling he knew something was probably going to go wrong. "Crap..." he muttered to himself and plopped down in one of the chairs near Galamonaro and Arumat. He didn't want any part of the drama. He'd had his fill for life. Meracle scratched the back of her head, "Well... ok" she shrugged. Faze seemed unphased, reaching down and petting Sapphire's head, his hand going next to and over the frill.

Dion watched her, very amused. A smile slipped onto his face. She seemed pretty 'open' for a lady. He refrained from commentary and instead picked up a fry, "And what would that be?" he asked, eating the fry in a petite manner. He rested his elbow on the table, not much caring for that rule of table manners.

((Who's Zane? I don't think I ever saw his name.))

Atlas listened to the conversation spoken by the hybrids and others. Sapphire wanted to meet the hybrids. 'What?! After all the warnings I spoke back in Nick's village? Why would she do something reckless like that?' she thought as she was mad at her daughter's foolishness. Then the humans said that Shat escaped Aquarian custody and didn't care about it because they have what they needed, a cure against TAWDOH's serum. But Shat said that he refused to make the cure, because it required the test subjects to die to see whether it worked or not. 'I wonder how they made their cure, and which dragons died for it,' Atlas wondered. Then she heard an 'uh' near her and looked up to see Shat looking away. 'Did he see me or not?' she wondered. She could teleport away right now, but the flash might catch his attention and think that something suspicious was just here.

The monster attacking Richard looked like it was gaining the upperhand, so it decided to go for Richard’s throat. Jess was still fighting the necromancesses when suddenly, a wolf-like monster with horns rammed into her hard and knocked her down. Jess threw a light ball at it in retaliation, but the monster dodged the spell using its quick reflexes. The two necromancesses proceeded to cast their dark spells at her, while the horned monster went around blowing fire at her with another one biting and trying to tear off her leg. Jess yelled in pain before she cast her holy laser at it, but the monster wasn’t fazed by the attack despite taking damage. The witches bombarded her and the horned monster burned her, causing Jess to put up her holy shield to protect herself from taking in more damage. Sasuke got locked in a fight with a huge bear-like monster. He breathed dark flames at the monster’s face, burning some of its fur off. The monster struck back with the quick and very sharp swipe of its claw at Sasuke’s face, leaving three gashes on the shadow dragon and making him shout in pain. Javier was getting wounded by the monsters he fought, so Cantarella came in to swing her tail at the creatures. Two of them got whacked, but the other two evaded the other, so the two monsters turned on Canteralla and decided to attack her instead. They spewed fireballs at her light pink scales and left agonizing burns there. A necromancer cast his drain spell at one of the dragons and started sucking the life out of him. Four more monsters sprang into the fight to overwhelm Aeolus’s team.

‘That’s right. The next time, you see her and she tries to kill your children. You must never show her any mercy. Give her a slow and torturous death; it’s what she deserves,’ said a voice inside Fayt’s head.

Tezca saw that Androcles, Kylie, and Danielle have returned home, but for some reason, Atlas and Sapphire were still out there. Tezca went over to them and asked, "So how was visit to the human zoo?" The cousins had disgruntled frowns on their faces as Kylie answered, "It was terrible. We found out that one of Aunt Atlas's friends, Minerva gave birth to hybrids and Nick, our aunt's other friend, was okay with the things running around his little village of equality. One of these days, those hybrids are going to go on a blood-crazed rampage and kill everybody there." Danielle spoke afterwards, "And that's not all. Soon after that, we were going to meet Atlas's other human friend. But then a couple of humans from Gridania showed up and threatened to kill us all." "Well there you have it. Humans can't be trusted. They're all evil beings made to make our lives miserable," said Tezca. But Androcles concurred and said, "Now hold on, we haven't met the third human yet and mom said that Aeolus was with his human friends, so we don't know if what they're like yet. You said you wanted to meet all of mom's human friends." "Yes, I did say that. But after that fright those two humans gave me, I'm not in the mood," said Kylie.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Suddenly Richard dodged the fast monster's attack. He grabbed the moster and stabbed it four times, aiming for the head. Then he let the fast moster go and ran to help the closest one, which happened to be Jess. His first target was the necromancesses. He felt a sting in his heart, but he reminded himself that they were irreversably evil, so he encouraged himself and stabbed the first one in the back.

Steve fell right in front of his pickaxe, dark electric still piercing him. He felt himself very weak. "This is it? The end? But that was only the two years of me being here!..." - he thought. His mind switched to his new friends at the village. And then he weakly stared at the battle. Suddenly a voice echoed in his head: "C'mon man! You didn't give up that easily, when you became stranded in those forsaken lands! Pull yourself together! There is life ahead, and you are throwing it away!"

Suddenly Steve felt like the strength is coming back. He forced himself to get up and took his now electrically charged pickaxe. "Alright, folks!" - he shouted - "It's MONSTER SMASHING TIME!!!" - and he ran to help Cantarella fend off the monsters, doing his best to ignore the pain from lighthing bolt.

Geron smiled at Tackeron, walking to his right side. "I don't mind, actually. Besides, it is always the best to be acquainted with people. No matter the circumstances of acquaintance, you are always learning something new. And also..." - he paused, as he was concentrating on something. Finally he spoke - "You are using electricity, don't you?"

((...Zane? You mean Faze? Faze is this guy: CLICKITY CLICK

Btw can anyone breed me a Holly dragon?))

Edited by Sai

((...Zane? You mean Faze? Faze is this guy: CLICKITY CLICK

Btw can anyone breed me a Holly dragon?))

(I got one from my mate this year, if you remind me you can have one next year laugh.gif)

Edited by warewolves

Erin swallowed her mouthful of buger a bit too suddenly when Dion asked if she could tell him the name. She coughed a few times to clear her throat before speaking. "He calls them Carrion pidgeons playing a pun on the similarity of the two words. Personally I think his total lack of respect for the dead is apalling." She said practically spitting the word Carrion. She wasn't a nature freak but the way earl treated things was just all round vile in her eyes.

((I know I'm lame for thinking this pun is halarious, albeit a little sick but hilarious none-the-less xd.png))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first Gal didn't get the hint Laura was giving him as he looked up at her. But when she gazed at him in silence he caught on that something was up. he didn't warn the others though, he figured they could handle themselves. "Be careful back there. Some of the shelves are prone to falling, I don't want you getting hurt so you be sure to ask for help if you need it ok." He was of course hinting, albeit vaguely, that she should call for Gal if there was trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire sighed when it seemed that Akuma didn't want to talk to her. Instead she turned back to Meracle. "What is a Girl-A-Phobic?" She asked not having heard the phrase before. She looked up at Faze as he pat her head. "Hi." She said rather simply to the boy. "My name is Sapphire, what's yours?" She asked nuzzling her head against his hand a bit.

((I kinda miss Starwing. Whatever happened to him?))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry you children had to see that. But I hope now you understand why it is important for our mission to succeed." He said to his sons and nieces. He could see that neither Sapphire nor Atlas had returned and worry crept onto his face. He briethed in slowly and then tried forming a link with Atlas. "Atlas, where are you and Sapphire? Are either of you hurt? Do you need my help?" His mind was filled with worry and it came through clearly in his message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Rawr! I don't know if I should be frustrated or not. I just watched Naruto with my mother but I was in the middle of making this post too. Now I'm like two hours overdue. Also Sai your still calling him Zane from time to time in your posts xd.png

Sorry Tron but at this moment I no longer have the time to make a tackeron post.))