picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((LOL yes, I harassed him half to death xd.png I want to see everyone's cute little bunions over there.

As for Natsu and Erza... I dunno. No one quite matches straight on. Only parts o3o))

Rika winked at Galamonaro, "Oh no, I have zero magic skills....experience... whatever. I use a bow and sword" she shrugged. She leaned down and draped her arms around Shadow, nuzzling the side of his face.

Faze grinned at Atlas, "Wait... that's it? Oh man I was thinking mass genocide or something. Your sister gets put in a breeding mill and killed. Sad but, the thought of hating an entire race over THAT is even more sad. Pretty low. Even for my standards. And I'm a thief" he stated, holding back a laugh. He tended to be more blunt than anything, which had him double checking his shield often. Meracle snorted, "Oh pity you. Poor thing lost her sister. Let's hear what you have to say about all the families YOU murdered. More than we hybrids ever did. Talk to their children. If you even left THOSE. See the difference is that we killed because we had collars on that could terminate our life otherwise. You had free will and you still killed thousands. You'll receive no pity here. See everyone else here gets along so well because we don't wallow in self pity. We move on for the sake of peace"

Dion laughed nervously. He felt like that would have looped around to him somehow since he was the 'parent' of all hybrids around. "Yes she is pretty emotional.... erm... I'm good. Maybe we should move somewhere a bit more recreational for talking" he rubbed the back of his head. "There's a lodge down the road. Has a nice fire always. Better than walking in the snow. I'm not much one for cold..."

Shadow made a mock scared face at Gal's offer towards Rika joining them in training. When she declined, he smiled. "Truthfully, I am more than happy with that. I don't need to be woken up to yelling and some kind of fire ball being thrown at my face because I may have forgotten to do the dishes, or some other minute problem." Though Shadow doubted that she would really do that, he didn't mind poking fun at her in the process of his conversation with Galamonaro. Shadow looked around for one of the un-dead butlers and when he found one, he purposely waved to it like a fool. "Can I have a water please? Thank you!" Shadow didn't want to see if it responded before turning his attention back towards Gal. "So, when wou-," Shadow stopped briefly as Rika wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled the side of his face. It caught him off guard, but he quickly resumed, "would we train and where at?" He asked Galamonaro.

((You do know Atlas isn't around at the library anymore, right? She just left to go to nick's village. And if you were using telepathy, she can't hear it because she's in another dimension. So your characters are just talking to air.))

Atlas telepathically spoke to Minerva, 'Minerva, I want to apologize for my behavior earlier.' 'Apologize? Why would you? I thought you wanted to show us why we can't live with hybrids. Isn't that why you put Kayla in hunter's mode?' asked Minerva. 'I did, but it was a mistake because I didn't trust you. Someone today said that if I didn't trust my friends or anyone, then I would lose friendship and no one would believe me. I didn't want any of that, so I came to make amends. Minerva, I'm sorry for not believing you when you said everything about the hybrids. I was just too stubborn and hateful about those hybrids that I put it above our friendship. I even turned a blind eye to your husband's lack of aggression when I drew blood. If the hybrids of today did lose their hunter's mode, then I have less to worry about. But those children of yours, they have it.'

((It was suppose to take place before she left since I was unable to post for a while because of limbo))

((Okay, but also, how did Faze know about Atlas's sister? I'll post the past part as soon as I get the answer.))

'Well I've just healed the tumor inside Kayla's head, so she doesn't have it anymore. I'll do the same with the rest of my children later. And when that happens, I don't want you killing them for what they do. Their my children and I'll decide what to do with,' Minerva told Atlas sternly. 'Don't worry, I know they are. That's why I'm going to leave them alone. They're your responsibility now; so I trust you to raise them as good children,' Atlas said. Minerva smiled and said, 'I will, Atlas.' 'Good.' 'So Atlas, does this mean you'll be nicer to hybrids from now on? I think Kayla wants to be your friend.' Atlas frowned and said, 'Actually, I'm still uncomfortable about having hybrid friends because of what happened to my sister and all. I don't want to dishonor her memory like that. And besides, my nieces hate hybrids, too. They're already resentful about humans, I don't want them angrier at me for getting along with hybrids.'

Atlas glared at Meracle with teeth baring and said, "I'll let my daughter hang out with you for now, but I will never associate with the likes of you, even if your hunter's mode is now gone." Then she looked at Faze and said sternly, "The old me hated humans, but she is gone now. While I am okay with them, the same doesn't go for hybrids, even if they are half dragon. My sister was killed by them, that's why the thought of being buddy-buddy with them makes me nauseous." She left out the part where Flarina was forced to lay hybrid eggs, because she thought Sapphire was too young to hear about mothers not wanting their children.

((That's where...))

Faze grinned at Atlas, "Wait... that's it? Oh man I was thinking mass genocide or something. Your sister gets put in a breeding mill and killed. Sad but, the thought of hating an entire race over THAT is even more sad. Pretty low. Even for my standards. And I'm a thief" he stated, holding back a laugh. He tended to be more blunt than anything, which had him double checking his shield often. Meracle snorted, "Oh pity you. Poor thing lost her sister. Let's hear what you have to say about all the families YOU murdered. More than we hybrids ever did. Talk to their children. If you even left THOSE. See the difference is that we killed because we had collars on that could terminate our life otherwise. You had free will and you still killed thousands. You'll receive no pity here. See everyone else here gets along so well because we don't wallow in self pity. We move on for the sake of peace"

Past

"So you want me to forget about my sister and all the tears and resentment she felt while living with you? You want her to feel betrayed by me, her sister, throwing aside..." Then she stopped and realized how hypocritical it was for her to be unforgiving to the hybrids when she's trying to reform with the northeast region. "Fine I'll stop being nasty with all the hybrids I meet. But know this, I'll never forget what my sister went through, NEVER! The only reason, I'll let my daughter hang around you lot is because unlike me, she doesn't have a reason to abhor you hybrids. And you can stop this with all the 'I'm still killing humans' thing, because I'm not doing that anymore!" Then she warped out of the library.

Present

'Being neutral, neither friend nor foe, is all I'll ever go,' Atlas said. 'Alright, I understand. It's kind of too bad for Kayla, but at least it's another step in improvement for you,' said Minerva. 'If you say so,' said Atlas feeling better that she was making progress. 'Anyway, I gotta go home and get Malice to stop trying to start the war, I'll see you after I get welcomed back into Rudvich.' Minerva became confused and astonished and asked, 'Welcomed back into Rudvich, what do you mean? Was her friend going away for a long time?

Laura smiled and spread her wings slightly before folding them so she could get out the door. As she came out in open air, she glanced to the guards and then sent her gaze to the clear blue sky.

"Goodmorning" she spoke to the sky, which didn't answer of course. With a single flap, she leted into the air and was soon gliding around outside, letting herself enjoy it for a few moments. Then she started doing aerobatic stunts, getting faster and faster until she was just a blue in the sky. Suddenly, she stopped, and went back to simply gliding.

"Woo...I am out of practice."

"Oh, I think right here is just fine, as for when....tomrrow would be better. I think Shat still needs my help as well, and well...he was here first." Gal said scoping out the area to see if he could spot the crystal making skill copying dragon. Alas he didn't see Shat. "That is of course presuming he is still here. I'm not accustomed to having quite so many guests that aren't interested in killing and/or stealing from me." The CS that shadow had flagged down had left to fetch the water he requested and just now returned to serve it to him. "Your water."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos made his way over to Akuma and sat next to the uncomfortable looking hybrid. "You look like somethings bothering you." He said cheerfully to the young hybrid.

Sapphire was practically glued to Meracle nbow that she had her mother's ok. "So are there other hybrids...oh what kind of games do hybrids play?"

((Sorry but that's all I have time for today.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Thieves huh?" Rika mumured, smirking. She shifted her eyes to the side, glancing in the general direction of Faze. He seemed well behaved... for the moment at least. She rolled her eyes, "If you couldn't train today, I don't suppose you could've mentioned that before we flew out here" she sniggered.

Faze made a snort of laughter as Atlas left, "Oh she supposes, eh? Yeah, don't forget but learn from the past. It's a fundamental rule in thievery" he waved his hand off like it was nothing, "Very angry that one. I'm surprised it all fits in there. Shouldn't she have exploded by now?" he mused, grinning. Meracle shrugged, "Quite angry. But with a mate with a name like 'Malice'... well I guess that fits" she laughed. Meracle looked at Sapphire, "Oh yes, there are others. There's Fayt and his children, Albel and his... well I guess he has one child now. Then there's Arceus and Lily" she listed off her fingers. "We like to rough-house really. Play fighting"

Akuma flinched at Ayos's voice. He'd sunk so far in the chair it was a wonder he didn't just meld with it. "Too many people" he grunted. Akuma didn't mind Ayos, but the little dragon didn't seem to see that his 'good behavior' was circumstantial to being with him or Arumat. Around others it was fair game.

((Ok I'm awake, I have time and I'm feeling focused. Hell yeah better post this time around for sure happy.gif *attempts writing* Dammit fingers! Stop typing color=bold X.x))

"Yeah the last guests I had kinda trashed the place and stole one of my books from the seal room. I'm glad my servants don't get tired otherwise the repaires would have taken forever." Galamonaro was of course referring to the Empiricon attack on his home to steal the book they needed. "As for the training, the reason I didn't mention doing it tomorrow was partially because we were talking through a medium. And like with other services you have to make the appointment ahead of time and since I don't get any service out here and you can't use telepathy yourself meeting and arranging isn't exactly the easiest thing to do over long distances. If your worried about heading home you don't have to, I'll have the servants prepare one of the human guest rooms upstairs and you can spend the night there." He explained to the pair in order to answer Rika's statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The waitress looked to Erin who shook her head showing she wasn't interested in desert either. "The lodge sounds like a brillant idea." She said warmly as she stood. Although it was something that could have been easily missed if glanced at, taking a moment to actually look at Erin's coat would reveal that it was probably too light for winter weather. Despite this she hadn't seemed fazed by the cold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh..." Sapphire said when Meracle answered her question. She had settled down and now seemed a little mad at Faze and Meracle. "Mom isn't angry and she shouldn't explode! Mom is just upset because she was worried about me and then you were mean to her." She eyed Meracle and Faze angrily after her little rant waiting to see what the two had to say for themselves. Naturally as a child she was expecting something along the lines of an apology, the politics behind it all were too complex for her to grasp, and too deep seated for her to know about at her young age.

Edited by En'K'Haral

'Well nobody around here likes me except for you and Nick. Everybody I see here keeps being suspicious and nasty towards me, and it's because of what I did. Face it, I'm not welcomed here. I may be striving to become better everyday, but no one will ever forgive me for all the things I did. Maybe once my hatchlings and nieces are all grown up, then I'll be back to visit you and Nick. Tell him what I've just said when you see him, all right?' said Atlas. 'Alright, I understand. But I'm going to miss you, Atlas,' said Minerva. 'And I will, too,' the dragoness replied. Then Atlas left the village and warped back to the library. "Alright Sapphire, it's time to go home. Say goodbye to them," she told her daughter.

Meracle smiled at Sapphire as she got upset. "Just a figure of speech, honey. There's a lot more at work than you understand. But you'll understand when you'll over. Your mom just has a lot of people angry at her right now" she explained. She glanced over as Atlas warped back in to declare they were leaving. "Ah yeah, that whole war thing should probably be taken care of pretty soon" she cocked an eyebrow.

Dion looked at Erin again as they stood before smiling at the floor. It didn't seem like she was in gear for a winter walk anyway. "This way then, it's just down the street" he closed his jacket as they neared the door. He opened it first for her again, "Not equipped for winter, huh?" he chuckled.

Shadow chuckled and lifted his hand to rub Rika's arm. "I am perfectly happy that you invited us out here. This is after all much easier than any other way. When the waiter delivered his water, he nodded and silently thanked the CS. Shadow took a sip from his water and turned his attention back to Galamonaro, "I am O.K. with starting tomorrow though, it will be up to her if we stay the night."

"Tackeron..." - Rina began, but suddenly Raven interrupted: "For winds' sake, Rina! You let the outsider know about your identity?! Now look what you have got yourself into!"

"Calm yourself, Raven." - replied Rina - "If I knew it would harm me in any way, then I wouldn't have said that, while he is here. Besides, you forgot about the Bind of Words."

"The Bind of- Oh. I get it." - Raven all of a sudden became calm and stopped his rage.

"Alright then! Now... uh... can someone talk to Rich? Please?" - Steve waved his head in Richard's direction - "I am bad at explaining stuff related to death."

Richard was still sitting on his place. He couldn't get the view of a dead necromancess out of his mind.

The more the conversation continued the more confused Tackeron became, what was the Bind of Words, had he heard her say that before? "Alright, I am officially confused now. You guys are starting to talk like the council. All I here is riddles and secrets. None of it is making sense to me." He explained letting them know how out of the loop he was beginning to feel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire nodded as Meracle explained things to her but gave a retort. "But that doesn't mean you have to stay angry at her too does it?" She asked looking up at Meracle earnestly. But before she could get her answer her mother warped back and told Sapphire that it was time to go. "Ok mom." She hopped over to her mother and looked up at her asking. "Will I be able to see Meracle and Akuma and the others again?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos chuckled at Akuma's response. "Yeah, too many people too much drama, I can see how that would be uncomfortable. All I got for you on that is, weather it out. sounds like Atlas and Sapphire are getting ready to leave. Rika probably won't hang around much longer either. Laura has already headed out and Shat has vanished back into the library. I've been here before there are other places in the house you could hide in if your not comfortable here." He added the last bit cheerily with a hint of sarcasm. He was serious of course but he couldn't help making a joke of Akuma sitting so deep in the chair, the boy looked positively silly like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin looked down at her coat. "Oh...yeah, well we come from the warmer part of Dominaria so heavy winter coats aren't really needed." Erin explained as she stepped out the door that Dion had held open again. "I think I enchanted this one shortly after arriving, cause I don't feel all that cold." She said pondering why she hadn't noticed. She enchanted so many things that there was no way to possibly keep track of them all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro nodded and then looked up to Rika. "Well then I guess we are waiting on your verdict miss Rika." He said smiling to the girl. He restrained himself from poking a little fun at Markus having to get permission from Rika.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Atlas ignored Meracle and said to Sapphire, "You will." Then she teleported back to their cave and finished, "Just as long as you don't enter human cities, that is. A couple of humans tried threatened to harm your brother and cousins just for being related to me." And Atlas was pretty sure there were more men like them in the northeast.

"I'll do it," Aeolus volunteered. Then he went to over to Richard and said, "Not used to having blood stained on your own hands, are you? I know most people are like that, because the morals ingrained into them teaches that killing is wrong. But know this, Richard. Sometimes killing a wicked person is the right thing to do, because if they were allowed to live, then more people would end up losing their lives than just that one person. That's why my army fought the Empiricon; to kill the necromancers and their leaders so that we can protect the world."

When Atlas and Sapphire warped back Sapphire nodded to her mother. "Ok..." She said co-opertively. Malice stopped pacing and went straight to Atlas and Sapphire. "Young lady you mustn't wander away from your mother while your out. YOu could have been seriously hurt or worse." "Yes dad." Sapphire said sullenly, she knew it would be coming but that didn't change the guilty feeling in her stomach when she was scolded. "But I'm glad you weren't." This made Sapphire feel a little better but still very guilty. Malice made his way over to Atlas and gave an affectionate brush. He was still a little mad at her for the shocking revelation but still missed her when she was away. "So what happens now?" He asked quietly. The hatchlings and his mate were back but there still lay the issue of her being a sympathizer trying to atone for her actions. He didn't consider being a sympathizer as an outright betrayal but it did mean she would likely oppose him.

"You know too much, outsider" - reluctantly explained Raven - "Thus we need to bind you with spell to keep your mouth shut, so you won't say anything that leads to us."

"Raven's right." - said Itakira with a nod. - "If someone - especially a human - learns our whereabouts, we are done for. And I don't say that you are a loudmouth, no, you are not! It's just safety measures." - she added.

At first Richard didn't listen to Aeolus. But then he turned his head, as he listened. After Aeolus was done, he thought heavily on his words. Some time later he realised: perhaps he saved more lives, than took. He felt like a heavy stone have dropped off his heart. He gave a nod to dragon, then stood up and reached for his papers and pen... to find only the latter. His eyes widened in shock and frustration.

"Uh, Rich? Are you ok?" - carefully asked Steve.

"Well ok, but why don't you just ask my organization for help? If your worried about getting eliminated we can protect you until your clan get's on it's feet again. It may be true that the cult is mostly humans but half the council are dragons in order to ensure equality among all specie in our cult. Besides no one keeps a secret better than our leaders, that's a guarantee." The last bit seemed almost flustered as if he had hit the big you-don't-need-to-know wall himself several times. "Plus if your really worried about humans knowing your location we can act in a manner that only allows the dragons of our organization to participate in your protection and anyone not assigned to the task wouldn't know anything about it. The only humans that would know would be the council members themselves." He added trying to emphasize how trustworthy the cult was.

The green dragon noticed the frantic look on the boy's face and asked, "Is something wrong?" He wondered what was bothering Richard and if there was anything he could do to help.

After enjoying the affectionate brush she got from her mate, Atlas said, "Right, I have a message to you from Woltar. He says that no matter what he does, you will lose this war. And if the Aquarians don't beat you, then someone else will like the airships piloted by those truce-breakers." She spoke the last word with scorn. Then she continued on with her message, "Also those dragons who are being experimented on with serums, he thinks they're going to turn on you later, maybe not from the serum that makes them berserk, but their greed for power. Malice, Woltar doesn't want you to start this war. He doesn't want to have to resort to bloodshed." "Again? Why are those Aquarians desperate to protect the humans?! They're just going to turn on them like the airships that have broken the truce," Danielle pointed out angrily.

Akuma sat up again at Ayos's comment. He hadn't noticed how far he'd sunk down. It just felt more comfortable. The hybrid shook his head, "It's fine... a few already left... enjoying what peace that I can before the censorkip.gif** horde comes after hybrids for some bull**** reason" he grumbled. It seemed dragons were becoming much worse than humans anymore. The dragons made preemptive strikes this time, they broke the peace. They were stereotyping all humans, halflings, and hybrids. They believed themselves superior. "This seems like the only continent with its head screwed on straight"

Rika grinned at Galamonaro, "Of course. Whatever my scruffy streaker needs" she pet the top of Shadow's head.

"Well let's make them quick" Dion smiled and headed down the street. He led Erin inside the lodge and paused. The heat of the building stung his face pleasantly. There was a bar, tv, and pool tables off to the side. On the other was more of a lounge with a fire place. "To the fire then? They have great couches" he laughed. Dion walked across the room and sat down onto a couch in front of the fire.

Laura was gliging plesently when she came upon a form that smelled of blood in front of her on the ground below and she glided down to see what it was. Her eyes widened in supprise, it was a baby dragon, egg still attatched to it and bruises all over it's fragile body. She didn't hesitate to pick it up and zoom straight past the guards and into the library, the hatchling in her paw.

"Gal, help!"

"That's not likely to happen. They have to get through the aquarions and then through the humans and then through me. By that time I would imagine they would be all but destroyed. And then even if they get through all that, there is still you to deal with as well. You're not exactly a pushover." Ayos said pointing out how much trouble the hordes would have to go through just to get at the hybrids much less deal with them. "So don't fret about it too much, there may be some hard times but I'll bet you'll get to keep leaving a peaceful life right after."

Galamonaro frowned. "That was some imagry I could have done without." He stated plainly to Rika. But then Laura burst into the library calling for help. Gal was out of his seat in an instant as Laura brought him the egg. "What happened?" He asked looking over the hatchling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin followed closely behind Dion who seemed to be having quite a bit of fun. She giggled as he proclaimed the greatness of the lodge's couch. "I think so." She agreed and then followed him planting herself in the couch next to him, although she took off her jacket since the fire was now too warm. "Phew, you weren't kidding, it really is warm in here." She said cheerfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice was silent for a moment and then sighed. "You should take the children and stay in Rudvick, I will stop the advance." He said to Atlas. He pulled away from here and spoke to the kids. "You will go with Atlas to Rudvick, until I can settle things with Redfire." Malice said to the children, Sapphire trotted over to her mother's side and waited. "Take them someplace safe I will meet up with you later." He explained to Atlas. There was ergancy in his tone as he spoke. "Redfire I what is your progress?"