picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Shadowed sighed bored with the spare already she tells him to give it his all, yet she isn't trying either. How can he get revved up if she isn't doing anything. It is like he was attacking one of his old practice dummies. He was swinging his sword in a pattern consisting of 15 different techniques. He wasn't truly trying to make one of those moves do serious damage, but rather it was a mindless task. "You tell me to get serious and fight because this isn't enough, yet you just standing there. This has got to be one of the more boring fights I have done. I mean the wolf thing at least lit himself on fire." Shadow waited a bit before suddenly doing a forward kick to her knee, and continued his sword technique.

Kyl nodded. She was right, the town was pretty nice and so was the bar. He began to think back wondering if he had scored any respect points with the men of the town after at least holding his own against one. Technically he won, but he did have to end up using his magic, which was a disappointment. Kyl almost jumped when he noticed Kai had left him and he ran down the path to meet her. Kyl came up next to Kai and smiled. He may be odd but he enjoyed nature and the falls where a pretty nice place to be after all. Kyl made his way to the lake before sitting next to it and laying back, simply listening to the water as it crashed into the lake.

Meracle half lidded her eyes at Shadow's complaint. "Yes boring" she swung her wings forward and out, deflecting his blades. She unfolded her arms and walked steadily forward as he kicked. She let the kick land before grabbing his leg swiftly. She hoisted him into the air upside down with one hand. Her claws came out and they dug into his skin for a rough grab. "It's boring because I'm not exactly trying to kill you. So give me a challenge, boy. You won't hurt me with that toothpick" she looked at his sword and dropped him down into the snow.

Lily ran across Gridania in dragon form. She wandered off to its lake where there were scarcely any people. The snow was deeper there and she playfully bounced through it, finally landing with a somersault. She buried her face in the snow and sniffed, sneezing out snowflakes and her face was now coated with snow. She shook off and shifted to human form. She shivered slightly as humans didnt contain heat as well. She raised her hands and used her water magic to make the snow move up into a snowman. After admiring her work, she picked a few pebbles from the ground and placed them on the face. "Needs a nose..." she murmured.

Kai sat down next to Kyl and looked at the lake. A chimpmunk scurried across the ground. It threw an acorn at Kyl's head. "INVADERS! MY SPOT! MY SPOT! OFF OFF!" I yelled in a mouse-y voice. It scurried around them like a lightning bolt in speed. Kai glanced over with mild interest. "Oh one of these..." she murmured. "I'LL SHOW YOU!" it shouted, gnawing on Kyl's bracer. It spoke at a million miles an hour it seemed, spouting out angry complaints and insults. "Good lord, it's going to explode" Kai laughed.

Tic and Twick looked a bit taken back by the question. They looked at each other with the same thought. How is she so casual like this? They looked back to her, "Yeah, in fact we are. Happens when everyone thinks you're trouble makers. Which we are" they laughed together. "Is the lady lonely then?" they asked.

Stifling a yawn, Allusya glanced betwen then and began talking.

"I could be" she then turned and re-entered her new lair. Scratching the walls a bit to make the place a little more homely, she glanced to the entrence.

"You can come in, its too bright out there for me to be completely comfortable." Walking over to the pool of water, she began drinking some of it with carefull licks.

A dragon cautiously approached Woltar, and coughed for his attention.

"Uhh, sir...The prisoner named Shat...He's, well...vanished?" He winced in preperation for the reaction.

Kayla yawhned and turned the page of her book, basking in the sunlight near their home. She wondered where her brother was, but didn't bother looking for him.

Redfire was overseeing the completion of the base, which had already become indetectable. They were mainly clearing our the area for the forces, and there had to be a commanding figure nearby for the dragons to feel obligated to work. Scouts were ensuring there was nothing to give away their position in the nearby vicinity, and the other generals were discussing attack and stealth stradergies. Redfire was lucky to be busy overseeing the building of the base, he had always hated these war meeting, they dragged on to long over weather they should step one way or the other. He understood the nessesity, but that didn't mean he had to like it. He was unsure of if the plan would work, but once the humans were gone he could live in peace. He was tired of war, but this war needed to be fought. Humans would never change, just as dragons would never change. That was why they needed to take the first move.

Gliding over land, Tria breathed the air in and smiled slightly. No heavy body, no holding a transformation, just simple flying. She had no destination at the moment, she just needed to fly. After so long as someone else, it was nice to be her true form. Landing near a source of water, she leaned in to take a drink.

Edited by warewolves

Cane looked up from his perch in a nearby tree as he heard a familiar voice. He couldn't tell what exactly was said, but he could hear the tone. When Cane looked down he saw Lily making a snow man. Cane smiled, it has been a while since he had spoken to her. Can examined the snowman and broke off a piece of a near by twig. He dropped he down next to her after realizing that the snowman didn't have a nose.

Kyl looked down at the chipmunk with a frown. What was up with this thing. It was like it was on some kind of drug. He lifted his arm up after it began to gnaw on his bracer and raised an eyebrow at it. He then made some of the ground lift up and wrap around the body of the animal. "I am sorry for taking your spot kind sir. Would you like me to scoot over for you?" Kyl chuckled. He would move if asked but the animal was pretty amusing none the less.

Shadow smiled at Meracle as she lifted him off the ground in anger. Now things were getting interesting. He knew he didn't have a chance but he didn't care. It was a fight, and one that was fun. When she dropped him he hit the snow with a chuckle. His chuckle grew progressively sinister yet stayed almost mono toned. He didn't move from his spot in the snow, yet his eyes began to grow in brightness. The shadows near him and from him began to morph and twist leaving there owners and crawling towards Meracle.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Ayos noticed Faze's shivering and meager fire. Sighing he raised the teperature around Akuma Faze and Arumat to about 22C, a temperature that seemed to be comfortable for most humans. It wasn't gonna do their feet any favors since the ice and snow would take time to melt at that temperature but at least the better part of their bodies wouldn't be cold. Maintaining such a meager temperature was no problem for him so he could still watch the fight.

((Sorry but that's all I have tonight guys. To tired to think at the moment.))

Lily paused as a twig fell from above into the snow. "Hmm?... Oh that's..." she bent down and picked it up. Her face tilted up and saw Cane sitting in the tree. "Oh!" she jumped. He still put her on edge from before. "Umm... thanks" she shyly poked the stick into the snowman's face as a nose. She picked up her flute and fiddled with it awkwardly. She wasn't sure if it was polite to even walk away. Or why he'd bothered to help for that matter. She was sure he was brutal.

The chipmunk squirmed in the magic, yacking on quickly still. It used its sleek fur to wriggle free and jumped onto Kyl's stomach. It started jumping up and down on all fours, "MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!" it shouted. Kai leaned forward and looked at it, "Better move then. Might start gnawing at your toes. Could cause a nasty infection" she grinned. "Whatever the case just make it shut up. It's going to give itself a heart attack. Im surprised it hasn't already" Kai rolled her eyes.

Meracle watched Shadow sit in the snow and laugh. She cocked an eyebrow as it became a bit hysterical. The shadows moved closer, contorting like a shadow walker. She wasn't sure what they would do, but she wasn't going to take her chances. She pumped her wings and jumped up, hovering a few feet from the ground. She wasn't sure if she could hurt them, but knew the shadows had to take a physical form to cause harm. She tested it by firing a blast of fire at a shadow. While it would have been easier to hit the source, Meracle didn't want to burn Shadow to a crisp. Faze poked through the others, watching intently. He always took notes on other's fighting styles. It helped plan his thieving. The temperature suddenly rose and Faze glanced back at Ayos. He suddenly felt awkward at the gesture since he'd tried robbing them before.

The twins melted into the shadows and joined her inside the dark cave. It was peaceful being secluded. They'd nearly forgotten the feeling with how much they practiced being social. They looked her over. They had once been that skiddish too. Watching someone else do it in practice was amusing in the the least. "Used to being alone then, huh?" they asked.

Edited by Sai

Cane frowned not at her reaction but more or less at the fact that he never quite thanked her for helping him during the tournament. Cane hopped off of the tree and scratched the back of his head before smiling slightly. "Well, uh, I never did quite thank you for healing me." Cane mentally frowned starting to feel quite awkward at the confrontation. "Oh, and sorry for trying to hurt you that one time..."

Kyl shrugged. He personally found the creature quite funny. "I personally like the chipmunk. I know! We should take it as a pet." Kyl smiled at Kai. Kyl sat up, making the chipmunk slide down to the grass. He stood and made his way to Kai and laid down next to her his head on her leg.

Shadow stood and swayed slightly before going still and lifting his head towards Meracle. Shadow jumped at her, his speed drastically faster. He swung his sword at her, with the shadows almost following his bade. The lifted off the ground and came flying towards Meracle. Shadow continued laughing, though it had slowed, and it seemed that he was starting to be able to control himself again.

Lily jumped again as Cane hopped down from the tree. "Oh.. right...." Lily blushed and gripped her flute harder. "You're welcome then" she didn't expect him to apologize. He didn't seem the type to be sorry for anything he did. She remembered being awkwardly stuck between corridors with no guards and being caught. "...That's ok.... just don't make it a habit..." she said quietly. "Are you here for the war? I thought you didn't like dragons?"

The chimpunk growled at him, "I'm not a pet!" it shouted, waving a little fist. When Kyl moved, the critter dove forward and dug furiously. It emerged from the dirt with an acorn and started to gnaw on it, "MINE!" Kai clicked her tongue, "Mmm, I wonder if sitting on it enhanced the flavor" she laughed. "Wildlife around here has a habit of talking. Never taken one outside to see if it changes... Weird to think about" she continued, staring at the critter. The chipmunk plopped down on its rump and kept gnawing at the acorn.

Meracle kicked on his sword to send him off balance. She swerved around away from the shadows with her wings. She swung her tail out at his face swiftly as his laughter slowed. Rika sighed quietly, "And here I thought I was going to have to slap him" she murmured, hearing the laughter die down. Akuma sat in the snow next, having felt warmer from Ayos's temperature change. Meracle kept a wary eye on the shadows, keeping away from the ground.

"You think really so?" He said glad to hear her agree with him. but then a thought struck him. "What if we have more than one?" It was a definate possibility. It wasn't rare for either specie to give birth to multiple children.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos watched more intently as the fight really began to pick up. He wasn't so sure about that laughter earlier but whatever it was it seemed like shadow was now starting to bring some real game. Faze's glance didn't go unnoticed but Ayos didn't say anything, doing so might steal the fighters' thunder. That was something he didn't want to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much to Brian's chagrin the pair were making their way to the windfall cemetary. After much whining and complaining Earl was able to convince Brian that this was a good idea...or rather that this was a better idea than asking random strangers who have had little to no contact with THEM. Brian knocked on the door of the building that the grounds keeper lived in. ((I'm presuming this is Undertaker.)) "So what we're just going to ask if we can dig up a bunch of graves and interview the corpses?" Brian asked as they waited for someone to answer the door. "NO! We aren't digging them up! Feh, they can dig themselves out and then answer our questions. Lazy blighters. As if I would dig them up myself." Brian didn't address Earl indignation and instead just looked on at his partner in awkward silence.

"No I am not here for the war. I just happened to have never left. And what about you? Are you going to be a medic in the war? Your a really good medic after all." Cane sighed. He tried to be nice and this is what happens, every time. Maybe he shouldn't be nice, maybe he should stay mean. Either way people seem to back away from him. Cane put one hand on his cheek remembering back to when Lily smacked him. It was odd, her who claims to be weak, to be one of the few people to hit him and live.

((WB for Kyl))

Shadow spun as his sword was pushed. But he did it in a way the he was still gaining air from his jump, before he did what looked like a somersault at the peak of his jump, and landed on the ground once more. "C'mon fight me down here. After all you a big bad hybrid aren't you?" Shadow went running for Meracle again, swinging his sword up and creating a lot of dust around them two. Instead of jumping however, he ran past her and jumped from behind with one sword raised.

The door opened with a moaning creek. The inside was very dark and Undertaker slowly appeared, wrapping his fingers around the door as he peeked out. His bangs fell carefully over his eyes as his blank expression turned into his normal unnerving grin. He chuckled, "Ah, what brings necromancers to my grave sight? Not to steal my collection I presume" he voice dropped at the end, in a sort of warning tone. Even so, he kept his same grin. He opened the door more, his black clothing and hat seeping into sight out of the dark. He had heard part of their conversation as they didn't seem to care about being quiet. He already knew they had some intention of invading the graves and was bristled by it.

((Lol Undertaker is gonna put his scythe somewhere they don't like))

"I fight my way. Don't be mad i use my wings. I have them for a reason" Meracle snorted. She sniggered as he raised his sword again, "Told you that wont work" she noticed him going behind and was quick to swivel around so the blow hit her front. She frowned slightly even though the blade slid off. She landed on the ground in front of him and watched the shadows around. She extended her claws and swung out. Too close...

Lily shrugged, looking unsure. "Well... I was thinking about it. I'm just not much of a hybrid. My scales are as flimsy as a human's flesh" she looked down at her flute, embarrassed. It was weird being in human form and speaking about being a dragon. "So you don't really care about this mess huh? You being a dragon hunter and all..." she trailed off at the end, not wanting to hit a nerve. She didn't think worse come to worse beating on him with her flute in defense would do much except make something comical.

Edited by Sai

"I'm not a necromancer."

"I'm not a thief."

Both men said to undertaker at once but were quite once they got a good look at him. Whoa...someone creepier than Earl. Brian thought as he cleared his to speak. "I have no idea how you knew one of us was a necromancer bu that is irrelivant. We're looking for information and my enthusiastic partner thinks some of the people resting here might know a thing or two. You can be assured though we don't steal." "Besides even if I were a thief. I'm more interested in parts than whole bodies, and I doubt this human cemetary will have anything of significant interest that I couldn't find elswhere." Earl said clearly fuming at being called a thief. Of course, the term 'thief' held a different meaning to him in this matter. While he had no issues stealing from graveyards being accused of stealing corpses from other necromancers was inexcusable to him. "Wait wait, back up a second. You said your collection, as in this graveyard is your collection?" He said realizing the meaning of Undertaker's words.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Undertaker sniggered again, stepping out past them. He straightened up, glowering down at them with his yellow eyes. "I know a lot more than your professions Brian Sinkwaters and Earl Genestealer Macbeth" he stepped forward, not caring about invading Brian's personal space as he asked his question. His old Shinigami eyes still let him see names. "Yes, a very small part of my collection. And I'm always looking for new things to add" he said, the last part taking an odd tone as he circled around them once. "So what makes you think I'm going to let you dig through it for some mundane interview?" he asked, tapping the end of Earl's nose with one of his long black nails. Undertaker wasn't very fond of other necromancers. Meeting one usually ended with his scythe slicing them down. That's one of the reasons he found Galamonaro so amusing. He didn't have a dislike for him.

"Yes," she replied, "but that is not why I prefer inside here to out there. The sun burns my skin slightly if I am exposed too long." She licked her claws of any remaining fish, and curled up like a cat and gaze at them.

"So...You are looking for a mate..."

Laura chuckled and nudged him very gently "duh, that's why we have to make a list once the eggs arrive so we have some perfect names for the little ones." Suddenly a crashing sound came from down the hall in the diretion of the main door, causing Laura to stiffen and stand up aruptly, preparing for an attack. Then, she hesitated and tilted her head.

"DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" Frowning, she streached her neck out and glanced down in the direction of the exit.

"Shat?" she asked the silence, and was answered by the sounds of something shifting.

"Yes! Laura! Darling L to the Aura, would you please come here? It is very urgent in terms of urgency and the fact that even me being here is risking my life by enraging two different fractions." Laura snorted and spoke in a scornfull tone.

"Darling, you must be in over your head to be calling me that after all these years." She glanced to Gal, and motioned to the door in a questioning movement. Should they let the possibly endangered and also possibly dangerous dragon inside?

Gal thought for a moment as he pondered Laura's silent request. Eventually he concluded to let shat in. There had scarcely been a dragon he had turned away before and considering that Shat had been just as betrayed as the rest of them the last time they worked together he didn't really have a good reason to turn the dragon down. "I guess we should at least hear him out." Gal said standing up and making his way to the front doors. He had several of his servants gather and open the doors. He unstoppered the container of bat guano in case he needed to through some fireballs at the dragon. The skeletal servanst opened the door to welcome Shat inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both had felt an instinctive shiver down their spines as Undertaker stared them down but were otherwise unphased. "Because you can? S'far as I can see, you don't really have a reason to deny us the luxery." Earl explained with a satisfied grin. "Earl, shut up. Most people are of a mindset to deny everything they possible can to everyone else. Look mister uhhh...graveyard groundsman. For starters I doubt you know as much as you claim you do, but that's not what's important. We need information on the organization THEM. My friend here believes we may find some information held by a corpes that had encountered or even had dealings with THEM during life. Naturally if you can redirect us to a better coniut of information about THEM than that would be appreciated too." Brian stated matter-of-factly.

Tic and Twick nodded in unison. "That's the tricky part you see. We haven't decided whether to get two mates or share" they grinned at each other. "Sharing is caring for us. Who doesn't love twins?" they laughed.

Undertaker maintained his grin. He raised a finger to his lips, making a area spell that didn't let others speak, "Not too bright. You can call me Undertaker" he murmured with a voice of laughter. Arceus emerged from the side of the building and sat in the shadows. He didn't draw any attention, keeping as a lone wolf in a graveyard. "I will deny you the 'luxury' because I do not like your kind. He turned to Earl which seemed to be the more mouthy of the two. "Now I am going to count to five. You better be long gone or you won't like what happens next" he said, leaning closer into Earl's personal space as he spoke. He lowered his hand and the silence spell canceled. "One..." he started to count.

Edited by Sai

Licking her claws once again, Allusya shrugged.

"I am fine with either option."

Shat walked in, and even Laura had to blink and pause for a moment. His eyes were darting everywhere, his colour was a paler white, and his spines seemed slightly drooping. His gaze looked to hers with evident relief, and he slowly walked over.

"I-I'm sorry to bother you like this but this is kind of a problem in the grevious amounts of bad and wrongness being done catergory. Y-You know how I was tasked with creating a serum for THEM? Well I don't precisely know how they managed it but they cracked my serums genetic code and are now able to use it for whatever they please." He paused, and Laura opened her mouth to question him but was interupted.

"I put a safeguard on my reserch okay? It is not paranoia, it is being carefull around very dangerous and possibly life threatening dragons who had my daughter prisoner." Laura once again tried to speak but was interupted.

"I don't know why they wanted that code, but they did try to re-recruit me at one time, but lets not go into that right now. What you need to know is with that serum, they could..." he finally paused and frowned.

"Well I'm not sure what they COULD do with it but I can tell you it is pretty bad. Look the main thing is I need some help to find a way into their lab so I can know what they've done to my serum. If it hurts someone, I'll be at fault." He paused and he fully gazed at Laura.

"Please Laura, forget all that I've done wrong by you and please help me." Laura blinke in response, and frowned. She hesitated to reply, unsure if they should help him.

Galamonaro listened to Shat quietly as the dreary dragon explained the situation to them. He sighed and made his way over to a chair. "Shat you should calm down, take a deep breath and have a seat. Your safe inside these doors." He stated noticing Shat's obvious uneasiness. "Now, about your plight. It's very troubling but I don't know if we can actually help you. If your talking about getting into the old lab that we raided then yeah I see no problem getting in but as I understand it their main force has since disappeared which would indicate a new laboratory. If it is the new lab your looking for then I'm sorry to say but I don't think either of us knows where it is, and can't be of much use to you in that respect." Galamonaro said having stepped in seeing Laura's hesitation. He was concerned about getting into another fight, especially if it turned out that Laura was with child. The last thing he wanted to do was put his mate in harms way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl practically growled, albeit silently thanks to the spell, at Undertaker when he denied their request. Although Brian had a look on his face that said 'I told you so.' Once the spell as ended Earl had a thing or two to say. "It's a public graveyard you can't say-herk!?" Earl was cut short as Brian dragged him by the collar heaving a heavy sigh. "Thank you for your time. It's a shame you couldn't help us." Brian said over his shoulder as he hauled away a fuming and clearly ready to fight, Earl.

Once they were clear of the cemetery Brian spoke to Earl sternly. "Christ Earl, can't we do this without having to reduce the neighborhood to ashes? You have successfully picked a fight with every third person we've spoken too today, including this one!" "Well, what did you expect. I mean did you hear that guy!? Talking like he owns the place. I aughta go back there and set him straight. It's a public cemetery anyone should be allowed to come and go." "He's the grounds keeper. It's his right to order people off the property and his job to maintain it. If we're gonna dig things up it was proper to get his permission. If we didn't he could have us arrested. Where would we be then?" Done with his lecture Brian said again. "Come on let's try the local authorities next. Maybe they know something." Earl grumbled in response as the pair headed off for the police station they would next be redirected to the local Aquarion Base.

((I'm presuming they have an HQ in Windfall since they hold such a strong presence in Rudvick.))

Shadow smiled when he saw he was successful at making her wary. Shadow removed his second blade and held one of them backwards in his hand. He lowered his stance and his smile grew before he shot towards Meracle once again, the shadows following him closely. At this point, Shadow has no control over the shadows and they tend to just follow his sword tip. Shadow lifted one blade, blocking the claws and swung with his other blade at Meracle's stomach.

Cane shrugged. You don't need thick hard scales to be a medic. Actually you could get a body guard to protect you when you are healing someone, if you feel like you need someones help that is. I am not really sure what is going on so I can't say whether or not I care for the situation. Cane knew that this must have been odd for her, he did after all put her in a choke hold and then leave without saying a word after she spent her time healing him after the tournament.

Shat paused and turned his gaze to Galamonaro. For a brief second his face switched into anger before he shook his head rapidly.

"Please excuse me, I'm still having problems adjusting to the fact humans are an ok species." He pause for a moment longer and then trained his eyes on Galamonaro.

"The thing is, I know where the base is, but I don't know how to get in and out without getting captured or killed. However, I must get inside there and get the new serums, and more importantly any doccumentation they still have avalable...So I.." he trailed off, and glanced away.

Laura was suspicious of Shat, but she did know for him to be in this state he was seriously worried about the impact of his actions. At the very least, he wanted to stop the serum being used on more hatchlings, who had no choice in the matter. She was more sure of the fact Shat wanted to get rid of any blame that might be on him for his mistakes, and what better way then to get rid of any evidence. He was more focused on saving his hide then saving the hatchling lives. She couldn't really blame him, but she also could at the same time.

"What? Aww, great. That walking piece of smelling porkchop outsmarted us all!" - said Steve, putting his pickaxe back on his belt. - "Well, at least we have dealt with these guys." - he pointed at the defeated monsters. Then he noticed Richard, who was barely walking on his feet, and rushed to him. "Hey, Rich, are you ok?" - he asked, helping the boy. The latter just gave a thmbs up and shook his head, while trying to free from Steve's grasp, but the miner held him tightly. "Easy there, kid, you can't walk on your own with THAT leg condition." - he said.

"Those monsters ambushed us pretty good, but at least we took care of them without any casualties," said Aeolus. It was pretty lucky considering they lost a few dragons the first time they encountered the monsters. "We should get everyone healed up before we follow the tracks of the boar, if there are any," suggested Cantarella. "Right, once we're good. Then we'll search out the monsters' exact home. Healers, tend to our injuries," said Aeolus. Then the healers used magic and medicine to treat everyone's wounds, including Richard's leg.

((Yar they do. City hall :3))

"Two" Undertaker continued as Earl started to spout off a retort. Undertaker laughed as Brian dragged Earl hastily from the graveyard. He laced his fingers together, "Not very bright necromancers. The usual" he muttered to no one. He did however and turn to Arceus and chuckled at the sight of him sitting in the shadows.

"Either option eh? So you're offering to be our mate?" Tic and Twick tilted their heads in opposite directions in a sort of thought. "A bit quick. Not that we don't like you but we don't exactly know you" they laughed together. Tic and Twick trotted across the floor and sat down on either side of Allyusa, "So tell us about yourself then"

Meracle sniggered as Shadow launched out again. She grabbed his sword roughly as it hit her stomach and gave a hard yank to rip it from his grasp. Her wings expanded to their full length on either side to prevent a quick dodge around to her back again. She sent a ball of fire at his torso while he was still close. She found sparring with humans annoying mostly to the fact she had to worry about hurting them so much. Nearly all of her attacks could seriously maim a human. "If this is the best you can do toots, we better call it quits now"

"Normally yeah. Just on the battle field... they don't have the extra time to protect me. Probably. I do want to help. Because what Malice is aiming to do is so wrong and cruel. We just created a peace. And he has to just come and destroy it out of delusional paranoia. He gives dragons everywhere a bad name" she pulled her flute close to herself and narrowed her eyes as she glared at the ground. She collected herself again, "The past can't be changed. But you can move forward. You can chose to become something better. That's what all of us were striving to do after the first war. You're free to choose your own path" she glanced up at him again. She shook her head and shyly stepped forward. Lily cautiously touched the spot on his cheek where she'd hit him and left a tickling sensation with her magic before lowering her hand, "Sorry I hit you... I try to hold my temper..."

"Humans who are the same as the sympathizer dragons? Where did you get an idea like that?" Danielle asked. "The humans are nothing more than murderous beasts who like to bring pain to dragons. How can you think they are good?" Tezca growled. "Because some of them were happy to help the dragons fight against the Empiricon," Atlas answered, now taking the moment to stand up for her daughter. The hatchlings looked at Atlas in surprise and Androcles asked, "Humans helped dragons fight the Empiricon? Why would they do that?" How come this was never mentioned to him earlier? All Androcles learned before that was that the dragon hordes were the only ones who defeated the Empiricon. "Because like Sapphire thought, they were sympathizers who were for the equal rights of dragons. In fact, I have a few friends from northeast Rudvich; Minerva, Nick, and Maki. They're the nicest humans you'll ever meet," said Atlas. "Aunt Atlas, I think they're just using you. They'll manipulate you like the humans did to Aeolus. After all that happened, how can you not learn from that?" asked Kylie, who was both suspicious of the humans and mad at Atlas for being gullible. "Plus, they're in Rudvich, the same place where we lost our mom and where the humans and their dragons slaves were all mean to us. I don't ever want to go there again," said Danielle, who was not too fond of the northeastern country.

"I just thought-" But Tezca started speaking before Sapphire could finish. Sapphire looked down at the ground as her brother berated her. However, she heard her mother speaking up for her to the other hatchlings. She was glad her mother was standing up for her but wondered at how her father would react to this news. She was under the impression that Malice didn't know of Atlas's friends. Soon Sapphire's cousins started to argue with her mom as well.

A frown creased Malice's face when he heard Atlas's proclamation, he heaved a sigh and gave his own answer to Androcles as well. "Your mother is correct in that the humans helped us with the Empiricon war however I doubt it was because of sympathy. It was probably more out of self preservation, after all anyone that didn't help the Empiricon cause was slaughtered. So they fought alongside us and then fled to Rudvick to be shielded by the Aquarions." He stated, disagreeing with his mate. "Who are these friends of yours?" He asked curious about Atlas's friends. Sapphire took this opportunity to help her mother. "Nick, and Chase are mom's friends. Chase was kinda quite but Nick was super nice I think even you'd like him Dad." Sapphire said almost desperately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((lolz there's a psyche post there too xd.png))

The pair finally stood before city hall. "Something tells me I'm going to be coming here a lot." Brian muttered to himself. He'd already placed a psyche post here and now as it turned out the military force of the Aquarions had a base in the hall too, not to mention city hall's key role as well. "Alright well let's get this done, I'm starting to get tired." He said and the two casters marched into the building. They asked around for the offices of the Aquarion forces and eventually arrived at their destination. "Hello? We have a few questions is there someone we can talk to regarding the organization known as THEM?" Brian said. Earl was being quite, he was still fuming and muttering about Undertaker's attitude.

((Gal later))

"Good. I hope it did." - nodded Rina, returning to her position and continuing to search out the ground. When suddenly her eyes focused at something on the ground.

It was a figure of a dragon. Unfortunately, it vanished under the trees. "I saw one." - she said - "There, in that opening." - and Rina pointed exactly at the place where she saw a figure.

Steve rejected help from the healers. "Nah, thanks. If I was hurt to the condition of crawling and dragging around my lifeless legs, then okay." - he said. Richard, however, was glad that the healers fixed up his broken leg. He was feeling much better now and he made a 'thank you' gesture to healers.